Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

An End to The Madness

Her arm wrapped around Calico as he wrapped his around her's just for comfort and support. Keziah wanted him to know that she supported him in this and believed in him. She would always stand by his side. Keziah was proud of him for taking this step and leaving. It took a lot of guts and it was risky. It was the right thing to do though.

The young woman also was here to take a stand herself. She had been lied to enough in her life and she wasn't going to allow it to happen anymore. She wasn't going to serve a Government whom did nothing but take advantage of her.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Boolon Murr"] @[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

Doc leaned back in the chair, humming silently, pleasantly thinking about @[member="Kitt Solo"]. He looked upwards, and swiveled his chair towards Boolon, and sighed. The cucumbers fell off his eyes, and he sighed.

"Man, this is going to be soooooooooooooo bad."

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
@[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Boolon Murr"]

Blonde ruffled hair would be seen first as quiet feet came up the small staircase that led to the area behind Spencer and Boolon. The Jedi Shadow was investigating matters -- and yes, that even included Spencer Jacobs.

Seeing as the Council had given her a charge, she took the matter seriously. All avenues would have to be brought to light, one way or another. But Kira was just; as just as she could be.

She just managed to hide her occupation well; most would only consider her an Investigator --- none other than those in the Circle of Shadows knew her as the Master of Shadows.

A pair of sleepy blue eyes went panning over the Ithorian and the other blonde.

"What is going on?" she asked, a bit curious as she gave a small frown.

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

"This is a moment for triumph, Calico. There's no need to belong to this travesty any longer. Abandoning this planet will be a milestone in the events to come, and if they are to follow with hostility, then may they be struck down by the truth of their own faults. May none of our own relish in this misinformation and walk a path paved by a liar."

He turned and looked dead at his comrade, the one whom showed generosity and sincerity. Protecting this man was a high priority for the sake of forging something truly great. After all the things they had been through, this clone had become more of a friend with each and every encounter. Death was no longer an option for this courageous soldier, no, Zius wouldn't allow anything to stub the work that got them all to this moment. All shall be damned and slaughtered by the hands of child cast down the pit of confusion. Life would no longer laugh in the Dark Jedi's face with a new obstacle to test his will to live on.

He had a reason to live now. A reason to fight for.

"I will never abandon you. All of this, will not be in vain."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Boolon muted his mike to address Master @[member="Kira Liadain"], though a burble of agreement met @[member="Doc"]'s statement. "This neutral planet seems to hold a massive Confederate and Templar military facility. The two ships we've contacted are apparently in the process of defecting. The smaller one has powered weapons and aimed at us; it is commanded by one Chief Galaar. The other is the Ge'huutun, commanded by Marshal @[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]. Aboard it is Krest, the Templar who infiltrated the Sith Council at Bosph. We may be about to die."

@[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

((Control of other characters in this post was granted with permission. No worries. :) ))

Calico let out a long, drawn out sigh. He stared back at the comm console as Galaar powered down his weapons. He loved his little brother, loved him to tears, but the man could be a di'kut at times. His brow contorted slightly as they admitted to looking for Krest--his brother, one of his boys too. No Jedi were taking his people, not now, not after so much.

"Yes Master Jedi, was have Krest on board. He's with me...and I'll apologize in advance for not sticking around for long." He quipped into the comm, motioning for Zius to move toward the turbolift. He cut the comm for a moment. "Galaar is maneuvering the escape ship...Jedi started their hunt faster than I thought. Kriffing bathrobe brigade."

Is it treason if I'm giving them full lives? Damn if it is.

He shot a quick glance down to @[member="Keziah Denko"]. "You and Zius make sure the docking port is working cyar'ika? I'd like to bang out before the Republic gets suspicious. Josh isn't in power, I don't know what they're capable of."

Galaar's shuttle was beginning to connect with the Ge'huttun through a thin atmospheric walkway. It would have to do. "Zi'ika, son...I appreciate it." A sudden rush of emotion rushed through Calico. This was family, truly. Blood had no play in it. He pressed a quick kiss to Keziah's brow, and turned back to look at the Republic ship heading for Zenith Prime. He would need to keep an eye on it.

"As long as they don't board, we'll have no problems. I want away from these people and their fanatics."

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Krest"] @EVERYONE ELSE

Kira Talith

@[member="Boolon Murr"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

tumblr_inline_mh0h6cADrg1qkavmj.gif
Blinkity, blink, blink, blink.

There were three names in there that were familiar. Two of a more personal nature; the other due to recent events pertaining that of the Council.

Of course, that's when Boolon mentioned death. Fiery death imminent.

"What?" a bit more awake now, the Jedi Master came to Boolan's side, "Mind if I take that?" She aske him of the comm.

Kira Talith

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] @[member="Boolon Murr"] @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] @[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] @[member="Krest"]

Kira gave Boolon a grateful smile, though to be frank it was nice to hear that the turbolasers were being powered down. Taking the comm in the palm of her hand, she brought it up to her lips, her eyes semi squinting past the viewport at the vessel beyond.

"Calico? Galaar? ..... that you?" Would be the all too familiar voice of one Kira Liadain, le savior of zee clones.

Shab.

The voice was all too familiar to Calico. It sent a stir of emotions up to swell in his chest. A mix of nostalgia, warmth, and a sickening lurch bubbled within him. For a time, the Marshal had developed some form of feeling for the blonde Jedi. They hadn't spoken since the Akala event however, and he'd assumed she'd forgotten about him. Perhaps not.

"Affirmative." Was all he said, voice a bit out there. He didn't know exactly what to say. "We're just moving about. Zenith Prime is free for your people to comb over." Calico wanted out, quickly. The Alliance had been secured with the former Grandmaster, not these Jedi. Not Kira. She...unsettled him.

"Zius, ad'ika, what's the status on our link-uo?"

@[member="Zius Aurus"] @[member="Kira Liadain"]

@Galaar Tal'Verda

The former Grandmaster, who had been picked up by Galaar's ship, walked to the cockpit, rubbing his eyes. The serious, business-like demeanor was gone. He was back to being a 21 year old young man again.

"Mmmmm?" the Jedi Master, who'd been sleeping in the ship's barracks before the incident let out as he walked in and looked out the windows. "Why're we stopping?" he asked with a sleepy, almost child-like tone. He didn't remember a whole lot... Just getting kicked out of his Grandmaster position by that Kira spy chick and the redheaded schutta before being picked up by Galaar after he'd gotten word about the incident. He'd decided to travel with Calico and company for awhile to gain his bearings after being betrayed, and was in the middle of a good nights sleep before being woken by the sound of weapons charging.

"Everything checks out. Haven't had any run-ins with any Jedi or Confederacy yet."

He held his right hand over the hilt of his lightsaber, looking from left to right to be sure that no intruder had made plans to sabotage this grand achievement. None would stop them. His durasteel plated body gave off a glint of light as the sun peered down upon the area. Perhaps they had been blessed to get this far without things going wrong, but then again, something could stir up at any moment and leave them vulnerable and at the mercy of the numbers that were no longer to be called allies. The Confederacy would lose not just a handful of daring men and women, but they would be left behind without a sense of what true family was. Rank did nothing but put you in a place, but this created a bond between true soldiers who understood the value and honor of service not for an organization, but for one another.

Kira Talith

"Calico!" this time, her voice picked up in visible cheer, and her face bloomed with a wide grin. This was more the familiar Kira people knew. "How you doing? I'm guessing that means Galaar is there with you," she started talking up storm, her eyes glancing over sensors to check over what they were up to.

"How Galaar?" there was true concern in her voice, along with the following "And Bluejay... ya'll doing good? " she asked, glancing up past the viewport. " Sorry haven't gone on our spelunking trip yet...." there was the slightest of tensions in her voice..." Things kinda got crazy on this side.... no Dragons tho, so guess that's alright."

A frown came to her then, for the slight inflection of his voice told Kira something was off, "You alright?" she asked, giving a curious look over to @[member="Boolon Murr"] and @[member="Spencer Jacobs"] , mouthing off silently, 'something seems wrong.'.

Then frowned at the other blonde's seemingly uncomfortable stance, as she also mouthed 'you okay?' to her before saying over the comm,

"Hey... Zenith Pride can wait... how about I come on over... be nice to see if Galaar is alright... and you."

"Galaar is healing. He's normal now, well almost." Calico mumbled, unsure of what to really do. He was aware that the two ships had linked up, but not much else. "Jay is alive, on life support down on Zenith Prime. Check Fort Tal'verda, she's there."

Staying longer makes it more difficulty to go, and Josh is waiting.

"Yeah..." His voice dropped slightly. "I was looking forward to that trip...it'll have to be another time though." His fingers danced across the control panel as he spoke. The Ge'hutuun's shields began to drop, slowly, but steadily.

"I'm fine. Getting my boys out. The first ones, anyway. Heard the Jedi are on their witch hunt." His tone rose to a slightly defensive level. "Prefer it if they stick clear of my boys. We have force users, and they aren't your bathrobe brigade." Another key, and the cruiser's engines began to spark to life. Slowly, but surely.

"Any reason you want to visit now?" He glanced back, making sure his people were either aboard the other ship, or nearing it. His comm system connected to the Leviathan, allowing anyone aboard to eavesdrop. "I mean, you never bothered to call before. Just wondering. I waited for it, for quite awhile."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

Now that the ships were connected Keziah was free to head to Galaar's ship which was good as they needed to get out of here as the Jedi were getting far too noisy for her liking. The next thing that would happen that would be trying to board or something. Also she didn't like this Jedi lady already whom Calico was responding to as she left. He was acting weird but for the moment she would ignore that and find Josh.

"We actually are just preparing to go. Can you ready the ship for hyperspace. We are getting out of here. I'm Keziah by the way it's nice to meet you in person." She knew now wasn't the time for pleasantries but she had to introduce herself to the man she had heard much about.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]@[member="Kira Liadain"]@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

As the ships linked up, the sleepy Jedi took a seat in the co-pilots chair and listened to Calico's comm with a yawn.

"Why are my witch senses tingling?" He whispered to @Galarr. "Is there any space witches nearby?"

@Calico

@[member="Calico Tal'Verda"] had been a close confederate to the now deceased former commandant of the C-OSTs, General Butler, and had shared with him the woes he had with the powers that be. General Butler had been like a father to Jusik when he was a newly commissioned officer and had shared with the young man many of said woes and other more private information. After the General died a special package was delivered to Jusik while he was on leave to Tatooine. It contained the written testament of the General's last wishes and a number by which he could reach the Supreme Commander as well as classified data on Confederate dealings. Jusik was stunned and after a few conversations with the Commander had changed Jusik's opinion on many things he thought to be true.

It had led to this, after his own Government betrayed their ally. Jusik had called the senior officers of the Corp together and they unanimously decided to join the Supreme Commander in his noble effort. It wouldn't be right for a OST to serve a honor less cause. Which had led to them procuring enough vessels for the greater majority of their branch and set off for the designated meeting point.

The lot of them popped out of hyperspace.

Jusik sat on a frigate's command bridge as the planet came into view.

"This is General Jusik and the OSTs reporting as ordered Commander." The newly christened General commed to his new superior.

Zius didn't even bother to pay any heed to the noise of Zenith Prime as he boarded the ship as well, making his way to the cockpit with arms crossed. They were to be off soon to start anew, without the iron rule of this planet and its orders to hinder them any further from making a mark in the galaxy. Surprisingly enough, there was actually no bloodshed whatsoever between the Jedi party that was determined on hunting down dark side users and the ones whom abandoned this over-zealous way of life. All would become lucid and the deaths that came along the way would be justified with a bolstered cause of which not even the Order could compare to. Any who dared provoke them would surely parish.

Good riddance, Confederacy.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom