Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amnesia

Cao Ran Rhobar

Die Standing and Be Remembered
Cao Ran Rhobar. That is one of the very few things I remember. I do not know how I got here, where I come from and what happened to me.
I am laying on something, it feels metallic, I am in a tunic and trousers. My senses are coming back, I can hear, smell and ... see.

I am opening my eyes ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am searching for a faction, doesn´t matter if major or minor, to start with this intro into. My character has no memory of what happened to him and who he is, besides from his name.

My interest is to figure out who he is, what he was trained for and why he is where he is. Making it a longer progress to develop a background and meaning of him. I would like to do this with the help of the ones who are interested to take up this story with me.

Additional Info: The character is in his current state unalligned. Nor is there the tendency yet in which direction as that will be totally dependent on who goes the story with him.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Darth Vyrassu"] You two contacted me if this character would interested to join the faction you are part of.
I had an idea, if you are actually interested in this type of scenario, what about a neutral facility where he currently is and, why-so-ever, you both are interested to get/catch/win him? Just a thought. :)

[member="Darth Vyrassu"] | [member="Cao Ran Rhobar"]

I think he means in terms of you and I both investigating a neutral facility and coming across him?

I'd be happy to work through that storyline if that's what you want :) Seems like it could be an interesting one.

Cao Ran Rhobar

Die Standing and Be Remembered
[member="Darth Vyrassu"]

I haven´t decided if he is dark, light or neutral yet. He has to find out on his own ... or be dragged into a direction. ^^

Edit: And what [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] said. :D

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Cao Ran Rhobar"]

May I recommend the Confederacy? Neutral, with a lot of different personalities, skills and power sets! [member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
[member="Scherezade deWinter"]
[member="Mishel Noren"]
[member="Cao Ran Rhobar"]

I do recommend CIS, which is rare cuz I'm usually trying to recruit for my faction, but the CIS was the best family I ever had a part of, I have problems with them but other than that CIS was great

Zeke Tune

Your Secret Dark Obsession
I'm not going to force you to join a faction, even though I have one. However, I will offer, to help give you a driving force in the rp if you desire. Look over my character, he is a complex individual who could help your character explore many facets of himself you desire.

Id personally recommend the CIS or SJO, though I am more personally interested in your characters back story as my own went through a ‘reclaiming memory arch’ due to suffering amnesia too. [member="Cao Ran Rhobar"]

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Darth Vyrassu"] I believe you could've handled this better, without the salt today. But that's all I'll say if you have any other concerns please direct them to CIS Staff [member="Srina Talon"] | [member="Darth Metus"] and [member="Scherezade deWinter"].

[member="Cao Ran Rhobar"] I wish you the best of luck with your story, happy writing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom