Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rhane Varless

.../password accepted/...
.../records open, input request/...
.../user profile: rhane_varless accessed/...

NAME: Rhane Varless

Alignment Testing Results: Lawful Good

Silver Jedi Member Status: 17 years, 245 days, 6 minutes, 55 seconds since enrollment

SPECIES: Besalisk

AGE: 29 years, 100 days, 37 minutes, 18 seconds since listed birth

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 2.55 meters, 8.34 feet

WEIGHT: 147.88 kilograms, 326.02 pounds

EYES: Light Brown

HAIR: None

SKIN: Various shades of brown

FORCE SENSITIVE: Affirmative, high midichlorian count.

VOICE FILES: [X]

Studied Archetypes: Lord Hoth, Saesee Tinn, Plo Koon, Andi Yuru, Pong Krell and Oppo Rancisis
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

General, Combat, Social overview

General Overview

(+) Apt swimmer: subject did exceptionally well in all aquatic tests.
(+) Fast reflexes: subject was placed in the 90th percentile in reflex testing
(+) Strong: subject was placed in the 99th percentile in physical strength testing.
(+) Nimble: subject is much more agile than he appears. Perhaps due to expertise in Force Speed
(+) Wits: subject appears to have his wits about him, not ditzy or naive.
(+) Loyal: subject has passed all covert loyalty tests and has an estimated -00.00- percent chance of defecting.

(-) Large Frame: subject must have equipment, ships, living quarters, lightsabers uniquely constructed.
(-) Meager wealth: subject's bank account has a current balance of ''35,753'' credits.
(-) Quadruple rations: subject requires quadruple rations when in the field or the seldom times he eats in the temple.

Combat Overview

(+) High midchlorian count: subject was placed in the 95th percentile.
(+) Learned Bladesman: subject has passed expertise test of -two- lightsaber forms.
(+) Tactician: subject has shown extremely advanced tactical skills
(+) Extraordinarily fast: subject has shown an aptitude for speed.
(+) Overwhelming: post-training reports of those who dueled the subject report an overwhelming combat style that was fast, powerful, and very difficult to counter.
(+) Endurance: subject showed incredible talent in endurance testing, was placed in 97th percentile.

(-) Poor shot: subject failed every slugthrower and blaster accuracy course.
(-) No Field Medicine Training: subject has not yet taken field medicine training.
(-) Lightsaber Form Stubbornness: Subject has shown a mastery over Jar'Kai, but often will not switch from it to other forms in order to adapt to combat.
(-) Unaided Stealth: when not using Force Abilities to conceal himself, subject failed every stealth course.
(-) Always offers surrender: those who went on missions with subject report that subject always offers surrender to every combatant, enemy could exploit to strike first.

Social Overview

(+) Honest: subject currently has -zero- infractions for lying.
(+) Patient: subject taught younglings for several hours.
(+) Disciplined: subject has shown no problems with self discipline.
(+) Friendly: those close to subject report a natural friendliness evident.
(+) Easy-going: those close to subject report an easy-going personality.

(-) Unintentionally Imposing: those near to subject report first being intimidated by large stature.
(-) Zealot: subject has distaste of viewpoints not held by himself.

APPEARANCE:
Photos Courtesy of field photographers: #1175-82, #2289-89, #8294-37

Background:
Subject was shipped around several orphanages until age 11. Subject was found by Jedi Master Andi Yuru, who felt the force drawing him to the building. After discovery of abnormally high midichlorian count, subject was adopted and turned into the Jedi Temple for training.

Subject spent the next 17 years training, achieving the rank of Knight at age 18. Subject has shown affinity towards several Force Abilities and and Lightsaber Combat styles, listed below.

Force Abilities Assessment:

• Art of Movement: 94th percentile

• Force Jump: 97nd percentile

• Force Speed: 93rd percentile

• Force Push/Pull: 98th percentile

• Shatterpoint: 80th percentile

• Force Sight: 45th percentile

• Force Vision: 46th percentile

• Battle Meditation: 59th percentile

• Combustion: 10th percentile

• Electric Judgement: 90th percentile

• Tutaminis: 88th percentile

• Force Confusion: 20th percentile

• Force Wave: 91st percentile

• Force Bellow: 89th percentile

Lightsaber Forms Overview

Basic>Advanced>Expert>Master

• Form I, Shii-Cho: Basic

• Form II, Makashi: Advanced

• Form III, Soresu: Basic

• Form IV, Ataru: Expert

• Form V, Shien/Djem So: Advanced

• Form VI, Niman: Master

• Form VII, Juyo/Vaapad: Basic

• Niman Specialization, Jar'Kai: Master

Currently Inventory:

[SIZE=11pt]Sigil of Hope[/SIZE]
Meditation Amulet
The Silver Sigil
Custom Ankarres Healer Robes shown in attached image
Defender of the Light

82307d425d9f70aeb4eb3a158c965d7b.png
FLEET:
Krakana-class Tactical Command Ship (Saesee Tinn)
Tenchu-class Dreadnought x2
Immobilizer 422-class Interdictor Carrier x4
Umbara-class Star Destroyer x4
Essex-class Starfighter Killer x10
[SIZE=11pt]Saotome Interceptor (personal)[/SIZE]

KILLS:
Subject has average body count, however, no individuals of note.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.../logging out/...
.../filed closed/...

ROLE-PLAYS:
What Lurks Below (ongoing)
Lost on Corellia (abandoned, too many people doing too many things)
The Light of Ashla [SJO] (ongoing)

Interview A.11
Interviewer: Riko Saha
Interviewee: Master Rhane Varless
Internal Code ID: 774981

The following is a portion of an interview conducted with Master Rhane Varless by the SJO for the purposes of expansion of records. The following data shall only be accessible by individuals or approved agents of individuals with Class-4 Security Clearance or higher. Dissemination of the following information or any portion of the following information is punishable under the SJO Internal Policy Act, Section 7, Subsection 7.5, 874.221 ''Clearance and Unauthorized Dissemination.'' For an unedited version, please see the records keeper.

''Master Varless, great to have you here. We appreciate you being here.''

''Of course, glad to be here. Gives me some time to rest.'' the interviewee and the interview laugh.

''Well, before we dive in, I'd just like to bring up what caused this interview-''

''Oh course.''

''We uhm, we decided and found it necessary to expand your records a bit. There isn't too much on your background in the data file, and we wanted to change that, especially with your recent rise as a newly appointed Admiral and your relatively recent Masterhood.''

''Of course, absolutely.''

''So, let's uhm, let's start with your background...where you were born, your parents, such as that. I know we discussed what topics would be acceptable and not acceptable in the pre-interview and you basically gave me unlimited access. So, can you tell us about the circumstances around your birth and your parents?''

''Sure. I was born almost thirty years ago in a town called Rexitav on the planet Ojom...in the Deep Core. My father was Talivar Udotta the fourth and my mother was Virgeeto Wenton. My father was king of the planet Ojom and my mother was one of his...''

''...close female friends.''

''Sure, I guess you could say that. Just a bit of background, Talivar Udotta the first united the planet of Ojom over a century ago and really expanded trade with the orbiting space stations. He did such a great job, his name was carried on through the family line. My father kept the kingdom together pretty well, all things considered. My mother, being one of his close companions was especially liked by my father. She was one of only two close companions who were besalisks, all other were of differing races. The other besalisk, Goydoda, was my father's wife. My mother, unfortunately, conceived before Goydoda. Not only was this illegitimate conception punishable by the crown, but conceiving before the king's wife would have landed my mother in more trouble than she could handle. She didn't want to let me die with her, so she hid her pregnancy well. I was born, a healthy strong baby and several weeks later I was placed up for adoption.''
''Do you have contact with your mother or father?''

''No, I don't speak-I've never spoken to either of them. My father recently died and currently I don't know what's become of my mother.''

''Did your mother of father have any other children?''

''My mother, no. My father, yes. Talivar Udotta the fifth was born two years after me, after that several other children came along. If my memory serves me...two sisters and another brother.''

''Have you had contact with your half siblings?''

''No, I wouldn't mind, but no.''

''So, right now your mother has placed you up for adoption, where was that at and what happened?''

''Well, there were several adoption agencies on planet and one in one of the several space stations. I floated around to each for a decade or so, I think that's how my mother lost track of me. Eventually I wound up on the space station and that's where I was found by master Andi Yuru.''

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom