Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amar Mio! [One Sith Dominion of Amar]

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective C
Allies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: None so far

"I had no idea," Azurea said to Mullarus, interest lighting up her green eyes. "What was that like to be a prisoner of the Republic? While they profess to be a peaceful organization, I know that they have Sith among them. Their methods for gathering information may be just as unorthodox... were you treated well?"

Meaning she hoped he hadn't been tortured. Even the Sith had a pain threshold, while higher than most.

Darth Azurea had been part of the Jedi Order once. She found them to be cold and unfeeling, their monastic lifestyle usurping anything that resembled a semblance of real humanity with emotions. Ultimately, the Sith Knight could not reconcile what she had experienced with her own upbringing where love, laughter and even anger was in the normal spectrum of experience.

While keeping an eye on Apprentice Torture to see how he did with her orders, she listened intently for Mullarus's reply. Simultaneously, she felt a familiar darkside aura appear suddenly like a lone signal penetrating her psyche. Darth Pyrrhus had landed somewhere on Amar, and woe betide the creature who stepped into his path.

[SIZE=10.5pt]Objective A & C: Capture the Amarans to make a coat out of their pelt and stuff one as a souvenir, keeping the remainder as experimental subjects. If they die, oh well...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Location: An Amar village[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Allies: The One Sith[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Enemies: The villagers[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.5pt]Post: 1/20[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Konrad watched as his men rounded up all the Amarans from the village and lined them up in rows so that he could scrutinize each of them. Konrad had always wanted a fur coat so what better chance is there if not now? However a coat wasn’t enough for Konrad, he wanted a better souvenir, like a stuffed Amaran to display.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]After scrutinizing each one, Konrad ordered his men to take away at the one he deemed had the best build and colouring. Konrad strolled down each row again, and felt each Amaran’s hair carefully. Every time he found one with a soft coat and nice colouring, Konrad had his men take them away.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Amaran that remained were nothing more than pests to Konrad, however, killing them then and there was no fun, and live experiment subjects were hard to come by. At least this way they can be of service to the furthering of the One Sith’s power. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“We, the One Sith are currently in the process of taking you planet and destroying your towns,” Konrad declared to the Amarans. “Any objections?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“You karking know we do, Sith scum!” One foolish creature yellowed from the lines. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Showing a rare smile, Konrad motioned to his men to bring this nuisance creature before him. Once it was kneeling in front of him, Konrad plunged his sword into its chest – where the lungs were and quickly pulled out his blade. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Anyone who doesn’t watch this will be next,” Konrad commanded, wiping the Amaran’s blood on its own fur as it choked to death on the blood that filled its lungs. “Anyone else have any objections?” Konrad asked the crowd a few minutes after the creature’s body stopped moving. No one dare to speak whether it was from their fear of Konrad or shock of watching one of their own die a brutal death, Kornad did not care. He took the silence as a sign of agreement. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Good!” Konrad smirked, and ordered his men to brand each creature’s face with a unique number, followed by dressing each Amaran in a straight jacked, locking them up in individual cages.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“From now on, you shall not be addressed by your names, but rather the number branded on your faces. Any attempts to defy the either One Sith or I will be severely punished.”[/SIZE]

Objective C
Allies: [member="Dex Torture"] / [member="Darth Azurea"] / [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Enemies: All furries
3/20

His eyes shifted down for a moment, as if calling upon the memories which felt recent, but had happened a few weeks prior. It really had been a while, but he recalled sitting within a cell inside of a Republic prison barge being practically intereogated by a rogue jedi claiming to bot even be a part of the Republic, her personal soldier with an itchy trigger finger who held Mullarus at gunpoint the entire time, and a quiet, respectful senator.

"They...treated me about as well as you might think they would treat a prisoner. The soldiers spat and insulted as they passed my cell on Alderaan. The Jedi lectured, the lack of emotiom and feeling on their faces...made me feel sick. The entire time, I was wearing shackles which sucked the Force out of me like a blood-sucking insect. Of course, some anonymous jedi who refused to show their faces pried me for information on the Sith, but they couldn't punish me for telling them nothing. Eventually, they took the shackles off and I managed to escape. It was...too easy, though. There was no opposition as I made my way to the hangar and hitched a ride off world. I feel as though they...let me leave."

He scratched his chin. It was a strange time for him. He got to speak to many Jedi and, for a moment or two during that misadventure, he contemplated joining the ranks of the Jedi Order. That was, until he remembered the Jedi Order was doomed to die with the Republic which held its leash. Along with that, he would be giving up everything he had worked for in the past, including the endless passion within his soul. As a Jedi, he would just be another lifeless shell of a man with an eternity to serve the dying Republic.

Suddenly, his heart skipped a beat and he felt goosebumps form on his arms. A tremor in the Force. He glanced at [member="Darth Azurea"], whose bright green eyes seemed distracted as well. "You felt it, too? Seems our master has arrived. I hope he's not in a sour mood."

Mullarus was ready to meet [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] again, he just wasn't sure what the Sith Lord would make of him after so long with no contact. Have the Republic and the Jedi left markings and scars of the Light Side on him that would be seen? Maybe the togruta would just find a reason to toss a few lightning bolts at him.

Maybe...Mullarus was confident enough now to not roll over and let him.

Objective A & C: Capture the Amarans to make a coat out of their pelt and stuff one as a souvenir, keeping the remainder as experimental subjects. If they die, oh well...
Allies: The One Sith
Enemies: The test subjects

Dressed in his newly acquired Amaran fur coat, Konrad smirked at the Amaran tied to the chair before him.

“Today we will be testing the effects of a new poison and whether it will appear on a toxicology screen,” Konrad explained to the creature. “My researchers tell me that this poison is one that will metabolise quickly so it is up to you and I to find out if that is true.”

Taking the vial out of his pocket, Konrad punctured it with the tip of a needle and filled it with the poison. Parting the fur on the scalp of the Amaran, he slowly injected the poison into him. “I’ve heard the coroners do not often think to check the scalp of corpses so let us see how well this poison works.”

Minutes after Konrad injected the poison into the Amaran, its body started convulsing and its eyes rolled into the back of his head. This poison is far from perfect. Those researchers have been too focused on one thing and not the other. What use is this poison if it cannot make the victim appeared as if he died a natural death? “Call the doctor; it is time to perform an autopsy.”

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Objective: A - Exterminate Local Populace
Enemy: None

Raoh stood aboard the Sith Star Destroyers, looking down on the planet of Amar below. A ravenous hunger grew inside him. It clawed at his mind, and overwhelmed his thoughts. It enveloped him, much like the empty stomach of a starving man. It had been thousands of years since his blade was bathed in the blood of the innocent.

The planet called to him. Like injured prey, it hobbled along. Its life-force drained from its wounds, and the predator took notice. He licked his lips, salivating at the thought of the death he could wrought. There would be no mercy, only the slaughter.

He gripped the handle of the Flesh Mutilator, a chainsword of terrifying design. Recently built by Raoh, for the purpose of wanton destruction, it had yet to be used in slaughter. It was a virgin of the battlefield. Raoh intended to claim its first victim, and temper it in their blood.

Raoh unsheathed his sword, and looked down on it. “I have slept for countless years…” He said as he ran his finger along the saw. “…and now I hunger.” Raoh said as he raised his head, his mouth moist with saliva, and his eyes ravenously fixated on the planet below.

Objective C
Allies:[member="Darth Azurea"]| @Mullarus| [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]
Enemies: Anyone who opposes
Post 2/20

"As you wish master!" Dex replied to his orders without hesitation. Master Azurea was different somehow, she seemed more... Confident in the dark side, a feeling that somewhat gave Dex a feeling of comfort for some strange reason.

Dex gathered his focus in the force and force pushed a hand full of amar into a nearby cage, the bodies tangled upon each other as the thud of flesh and steel rang out. The acolyte was surprised at his growth in the force, under Darth Azurea's watchful eye his power had grown twicefold without notice, but as he marveled in his own power an amaran made its way to its feet and quickly escaped its cell.

"Disobedience will only lead you to death!" mocked dex as he lounged his arm forward in a thrusting motion. The escaping slave froze in his steps, subtle jerks in its shoulders confirmed that the sudden stoppage was not an action of its own wishes. Dex walked over to the remaining slaves in the cage, searing eyes burned over them all, arm still outstretched assuring them all that it was him that harnessed their brotheren, he lowered his voice to a low growl "I am Death... Do Not temp me" he slowly closed his palm into a fist as the frozen amar howled in unbelievable pain, right before what seemed like his throat crushed and its body went lifeless!

Dex lowered his arm back to his side and the corpse feel to the ground, he took a step towards the cage as all of the Amaran inside scurried to the corner furthest away from him, "Does anyone else wish to escape?" he taunted as the slaves clawed at each other, each one fighting for a spot further away from where dex stood "Good, looks like we all understand" he stated as he closed the door and walked away.

The young sith had only made it a couple of steps before a familiar voice rang out, "Hey Dex!" dex picked up on the voice pitch instantly it was his fellow apprentice @Mullarus. Dex couldn't help himself in smiling, it had been awhile since he had seen his rival anf there would be much to discuss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Waecrurko3g
They were utterly routed.

Amarans retreating in droves as the Blackblades held the city they had just recently overrun and began to fortify their positions all the while collecting the mangled corpses and throwing them into large piles near the city's center. While a large majority of the city's population had been slaughtered, about twenty percent of them had been purposefully captured and corralled in makeshift camps where they huddled together in fear waist deep in the cold mud. Darth Vornskr stood above the atrocity like a hungering gargoyle, his eyes surveying the good work of his soldiers as they methodically searched every building for survivors, and either they chained them up to be sent to the camps, shot them outright to be thrown into the pile, or had their way with them as they saw fit; they were victorious conquerors after all, and they should be allowed to partake in the spoils of war.

Behind him meandered two of his most capable servants. First among them was his Lord Ravager, Osbasid; the Highlord of the Blackblade Guard who had been the first to make planet fall when the invasion had begun. Next to him stood Doviculous, Devaronian Dark Jedi and Vornskr's chosen Lord Purgator. It was his mission to ensure that every man, woman, and child left alive on a world conquered by the Blackblade Guard is dragged in chains into the hold of the Guard's starships, and that no edifice remains undedicated to the Dark Lord.

Down below his own cadre of minions were busy at work placing obscene works made to glorify the Dark Lord, their whips cracking endlessly as the enslaved Amarans toiled to erect a statue made in the Dark Lord's image. Those that faltered in their new existence were brutally slain, but not after their body had been defiled by those whose hunger still raged uncontrollably. It was no wonder that most of the Lord Purgator's servants were Graug, a species who had nearly perfected the art of enslaving those weaker than they were, and had become a staple in the forces of Darth Vornskr.

He nodded; this was good. But there were still more cities to raze, more Amarans to enslave and even more to slaughter outright. He wondered how the other Sith were faring as well...

[ 4 / 20 ]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Allies: [member="Darth Adekos"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px]Objective: C[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10.6667px][2/20][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"Sounds fun. I will tag along." the Voice did not even [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]try[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] to phrase it as a question. Adekos was right about one thing though, there was a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]very[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] good reason why he wasn’t being assaulted by assassins at every step of the way - the One Sith were not exactly lenient when it came to flip-floppers (or perhaps they were. Considering that Venefica had been able to just walk out of a room filled with mighty Sith Lords after declaring that they were all lame and she was outta there.) But the point was this, in a world where story integrity was actually followed, Carach covertly assigned Adekos as a secret operative.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]To explain away his sudden disappearance.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Ah… the things he did for friends. Then again. He probably owed Ardik after the whole thing with the apprentice, the couple of days- well, it didn’t really matter now.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]"So what made you crawl back from the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]Obsidian Order[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and the Union?" he would say, while walking beside him into the museum.[/SIZE]

Objective: C

[member="Darth Carach"]

Carach appeared intent on joining him. Marvelous. "I can feel my heart swell with joy." Adekos remarked.

Roof access was only for maintenance personnel, so it was no surprise when this doorway led them into an area designated as employees only. There were still tools and cleaning supplies cluttering the shelves. A door to an adjacent office hung wide open, apparently abandoned in a hurry judging from the clusters of papers that littered the floor. Across from that there was a break room which had its door shut tight. This wasn't where all the artwork was stored, so Adekos didn't really care to investigate. He kept moving, heading for the maintenance elevator.

Unlike the other elevators in this building, this one had access to the basement. That would be important for later, as some other prized works of art had been moved down there in preparation for transport to a partnered museum. The exchange had been scheduled to take place a week from now, but this had been complicated with the forceful arrival of the One Sith and the summary desertion of the museum. Adekos had no need to physically interact with the locked control panel required for elevator access. It merely gave an affirming beep at their approach as it was called to their location.

Adekos sniggered audibly at Carach's question. "Oh, you know me. You can take the Umbaran out of the Sith, but you can't take the Sith out of the Umbaran, as I always say."

Objective C
2/20

Waiting... Enough waiting. I cracked my neck and stood up sliding my helmet on. "Alright, doesn't look like we are getting paid for this one. Burn it all." I said.

With a crash the Mandalorian warriors threw their drinks and food to the ground taking up weapons, "OYA!" Lound booms reverberated through the air as they started rattling off shots into the building, just perforating the walls and ceilings. Flames erupted and the warriors howled as they broke through windows and walls, breaking into the streets of the city. Fighting was all there was. They avoided random killing of innocents, but anyone with a weapon caught in their path was fair game. Buildings weren't really opposition so those were fair game to. A few small fires in the entertainment district, a few down fox people trying to contain the Mandalorians as they burned down the place.

"This is not a fight. I was looking for a fight. Lets go find something worth killing." Heads turned towards an arena a few klicks down the road known for hosting monster fights. Yeah... Monster Fights.

Objective: Enslaving the foxlings
Allies: [member="Darth Azurea"], [member="Mullarus"], [member="Dex Torture"]
Enemy: Anyone who disagrees

The Lord of Ruin moved slowly, but he was thorough. Each village as many as possible were enslaved, and the occasional rebel put to death. After rounding them up, they would have to be transported back to one of his awaiting slave ships. Of course, he was but the overseer of one operation. The Karazak Slavers Cooperative came in force. Azurea was leading one area, while a few other slavers had been given their regions to control.

The Amarans disgusted him, and he was quick to end the miserable lives of those who opposed his will. He needed little excuse. These creatures were weak by nature, bred to barter and worm their way out situations. The very best of them might aspire to become rich, but never powerful. He felt confident that there was not even a single acolyte on his academy on Glee Anselm that would be bested by their finest so-called warriors. If they had any. So far, all he saw were rodents.

He didn't judge his colleagues for wanting to see them exterminated. They served no purpose, but their world and resources could benefit the One Sith once these beasts were dealt with. Even as slaves their purposes were few. None of them would be particularly effective in mining, or other physically demanding tasks. However, his company did have many clients with peculiar interests. There would always be a way. For the Amarans, he imagined most would be sold to rich individuals, so that they could hunt them for sport. A live, sentient prey for them to hunt and kill on their own estates. Pyrrhus didn't discriminate.

Arguably, Pyrrhus was rather quick to secure each village he passed through. He was trained in the arts of mentalism, and en masse he invaded the feeble minds of the Amarans, crushing their will to live along with their sanity. They became helpless lambs, that his soldiers could simply grab, put in chains, and lead away. It was fast and didn't require as much manpower. Having cleared yet another village, the Sith Lord pressed on.

Objective C: Slay
Allies: OS
Enemies: Amarans
[6/20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMGpcjzb67Q

Kur-gal had arrived with the armies of Legion Yun'Do, leading the charge upon the back of a Vaghrokka, screaming the gods' names to the skies as the came like a flood over the swell of a hill. They spilled upon the backs of the creatures, riding fast as the wind and howling like it too.

The Dragon knew no sweeter poison than the inebriation of an oncoming fight, with the scents of burning buildings and fresh blood heavy in the air. There was fear as well, roiling across the streets in massive waves, and it made his amphistaff coil in delight.

It demanded flesh.

He would gladly oblige, as would the hundred Hunters riding with him, each with a Skerr Kraetos shielding their side while they brandished their amphistaves like spears. A few wielded hydrastaves as well, snagging multiple cowering Amarans that had failed to move out of the way of the stampeding horde.

The cavalry had arrived.

"FAS!" Kur-gal roared as he came barreling around the bend, the many legs of Vaghrokka pounding hard and fast against the cracked duracrete beneath their feet. It was the rhythm of the war drums, and music to his ears. Music to the Yun'O.

Anyone foolish enough to stay outside in the carnage deserved everything they got. The smartest, the quickest, and those nearest to the brink of the city had long fled the scene, but the rich and the arrogant had fallen behind. Easy prey for skilled warriors such as the Yuuzhan Vong. Almost too easy, it seemed, as the cut down man after man after man. The Slayer wanted to… well, slay.

"Tvar!" he snapped and lifted a fist in the air, thumbing a protrusion on the Vaghrokka's head to bring it to a stop. As one, the horde halted as well, and for a moment, everything around them fell quiet. The Dragon listened, and watched, and tasted, and then he sneered and cast his gaze to the west.

"Gorrok huk!"

And they were off again.

Objective C
[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]
3/20

The warriors of Mandalorehad begun moving deeper into the city. Fire and death was abundant as what few amarans took up arms were cut down by rifle fire or hacked to pieces by Beskads. Fires and cries errupted from one of the larger streets. Yuuzhan Vong from the Legion Yun'Do. Why was it always yuuzhan vong with the Sith. I guess it mattered little. The Vong and I did share similar values. Life is suffering, all that matters is you fight well and die in glory to be remembered for eternity after all. Amar would not be the memory of me that would last. This was hardly a challenge of skill or a testament to my will. If anything it was proving that I would hold to my very few tenants. I would not kill the defenseless, while my allies were willing to slaughter them en masse.

"Tighten up, and form fire teams. Four teams on each side of our allies to cover buildings as they go. Move." I called over the unit comm. Instinct took over and the Mandalorian forces took to the sky, taking to the roof tops and turned on scanners scouting for any pockets of resistance. "Remember if it isn't carrying a gun it isn't worth a bullet. I don't command the Vong, I don't enforce my will to them."

"Confirmed. Moving now boss."

"To the commander of the Legion, what need of us have you?" I asked over an open channel, gazing down at the hunters and the dragon from the roof tops. Riding a Dragon eh... I had one a bit smaller than that of metal and steel somewhere around these parts.

Objective C: Slay
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"]
Enemies: Amarans
[7/20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCw0PGCsEYw

The Dragon held out a hand, clawed fingers splayed to signal a halt to his Hunters. The Vaghrokka reeled, distracted by the scent of blood and war teasing their senses. They longed to dive back into the thick of it, to sink their talons and fangs into warm, screaming flesh, but their riders reined them in with practiced gestures.

Soon, they promised with the rough caress of a hand. Soon.

"Commander," he greeted the armored Mandalorian with a small dip of his head, orange eyes boring into the inscrutable visage of his helmet. The design was familiar, and renowned. The self-proclaimed warrior people of the Galaxy.

Kur-gal swallowed a snort, though he doubted it would be heard over all the ruckus of death and explosions around them.

"Cover our flanks, Dragon of Domain Vereen," he spoke at last and tugged on one of Vaghrokka's horns again, sending the beast kicking at the air on its hind legs. "May Yun'Yammka quide your blade well."

And with that, the Hunters were off again, shaking the earth and trampling beneath them all that did not move aside in time. More lives were lost to the incessant pounding of monstrous feet that day than to any amphistaff, blaster, or blade. Others still were crushed by the crumbling buildings or consumed by flame and smoke that licked hungrily at the structures that hadn't yet collapsed. Later, soldiers would recount Amar's downfall as a quick one; by midday, most cities were already reduced to blazing ghost towns, and by evening the landscape below mirrorred the one above. Thousands of fires winking in the inky blackness of the night, with not a soul left alive for miles.

Might as well call them stars in the void.

Objective C
[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]
3/20

Yun-Yammka? They still believed in that crap? I thought they were monothestic now, worshipping the Dark Lord or some other random thing, but whatever. Take the stupid Vong complement and move on. "Already on it. Make sure your boss clears the credit transfer when this is done though." I responded, giving the warrior a respectful nod. Big, and clad in Vonduun Crab armor. The Legion were warriors with a long history of conquering and honorable combat. They were different from us, but they were not without honor. Part of me thought that a war against them would give me the death I wanted, but I had friends that called them allies. Maybe one day.

"Move." I called across the comms. Using Door buster grenades the Mandalorians started kicking in rooms and turning them to ash. Flame Projectors, Ion Beamers, and heavy Slugs peppered into rooms where Amaran forces had planned on putting up resistance. With X-Ray, thermal, and Sonar scanners, none of the armed Amaran's escaped our notice.

"Keep an eye on those RPG's on level six. Someone work their way up there."

"Oya."

Heavy booted feet slammed on a door above me and shrapnel grenades went off with a pop followed by the stuttered fire of slugs and charric blasts. Continue moving, do what needs to be done.

{2/20}
OBJECTIVE: A- Furry Eradication
ALLIES: Sith, Mostly
ENEMIES: Anything With Fur

It all seemed rather pointless to her. As pointless as the tips of the Amaran's claws, which were pitifully trying to scratch at her armor. The claws didn't even leave a mark on the duraplast. No, they performed pathetically, nearly breaking themselves against the metal. Each strike lasted but a mere moment. After all, Ire did not appreciate the attempted assault. Her own weapons, her lightsaber and her prosthetic hand, lashed out with ease. Not much effort was required to destroy the small, fluffy things.

One slash here. Or one punch from her fist. A single burst of flame projected from her palm, sent spiraling through the force. They go down so easily, she thought, it's almost sad. Almost. But sadness was not her thing. Boredom was. Always. And so she frowned slightly, not because she felt remorse for the needless slaughter, but because all she was doing was passing the time. Wasting minutes 'in the service of the One Sith'. For the Dark Lord! Yay... Once upon a time Ire might have laughed at her own sarcasm.

Instead she just continued to scowl. An Amaran soon leaped upon her while her hands were occupied, its grabby little hands going for her face. Just moments later another was upon her. The foolish beast unintentionally impaled itself on her blade, a screech dying on its lips, causing the first to pause for a split second. That gap was all the Sekairo needed to reach up and grab it by its neck. An immense amount of strength from her prosthetic gripped onto the creature's neck, breaking it with ease.

Only a few droplets of blood fell off of her cheeks as she moved on to the next target.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Objective C
Allies: [member="Dex Torture"] [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Mullarus"]
Enemies: None so far

Darth Azurea frowned when Mullarus recounted his time as a Republican prisoner. She balled up her fists in anger and spat, "Those lofty Jedi, always preaching and lecturing!" The Sith Knight was so filled with rage over the thought, that with Telekinesis, she stopped an escaping amaran in his tracks and dragged him towards one of the battledroids so he could be fitted with a slave collar and thrown into the cargo hold.

"I'm glad you escaped in one piece," she said, arching a brow at him. Something was a little strange about his tale. Why did they let him go so easily? But Azurea hadn't known about him almost joining the Order. If he had admitted it, she may have been the one to give him a pointed lecture.

"Yes he's here, but I am not aware of his particular mood. I can only feel his faint pulse, moving along the landscape." But with normal fascination she did long to see Master and Acolyte back together again. It filled her with satisfaction to see one of Pyrrhus's finest students come so far. And she knew it pleased the Togruta, even if he didn't always show it.

Her Apprentice was doing fantastic work with the Amarans, and while some were killed in the round-up, Azurea considered them collateral damage. She did have to drown out the animal shrieks and squeals as they were particularly heart-wrenching. Still, the Sith Knight had other more deeper sorrow to consume her mind. A few howls from small canine sentients did not measure up to the normal melancholy that swirled in her thoughts. "Excellent, Apprentice Torture. Try not to kill too much of the merchandise though," she said, in a soft voice laced with only a minor amount of disapproval.

Objective A: Swiggity swooty, I'm coming for that booty.
Allies: One Sith, [member="Vrag"]
Enemies: Furry people, [member="Vrag"]'s Beastie
[6/20]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wz56aruweJY
The beast, upon sending molten plasma forward, recoiled from it's own power. Standing on it's back two legs, Reverance looked forward and watched the shower of fiery stone against armored shell. Against it's impact, the splatter would send the chitin to a different level, testing it's mettle, and sending shivers down his own spine. While upon the back, Reverance lifted his arm and thrust it down celebratory and expletive, congratulating himself for the good shot. It was a good shot, he whispered, smacking the beast on it's side. But then the roar came from the abyss of hell. Or at least, it sounded like it originated from hell. But really, it was the mouth of madness.

The echoes came first and the shockwave followed behind it. While destruction bombarded him, trees sent through durasteel and duracrete, little furry creatures reeled over in pain. He laughed as he raised his hands to his head, cupping his palms and sealing the enclosure to dull the ache of the ostentatious sound. The Rakamat even seemed impacted as the Sith Lord reinvigorated it with whispers through vongsense. Dovin basals fired on and intercepted incoming rubble and debris, sucking them through a focused gravimetric field.

Trudging forward, the Rakamat fired off another wave of yorik-coral at a distance of 1 km. But it was apparent now to the Sith Lord that the distance was what saved them. This Tsii Q'aah was a beast for the close encounters. And he couldn't wait to see what it could do. The loss of a brother, the increase it recklessness, he felt the swell of life flow through him. "Lets get 'em boy..." he whispered as the Rakamat charged, bombarding the beast with a slew of magma.

Objective C
Allies: Dex Torture
http://starwarsrp.net/user/9030-dex-torture/
http://starwarsrp.net/user/9030-dex-torture/ / Darth Azurea / Darth Pyrrhus
Enemies: All furries
4/20

Mullarus rose both brows and seemed a bit surprised at [member="Darth Azurea"]'s sudden fit of rage. It certainly didn't take much to drive her to it. He supposed that was what made her such a fine Sith. Hell, he had never actually seen her angry, now that he thought of it. Perhaps he didn't know her well enough.

He took a few steps closer to her and matched her line of sight, watching [member="Dex Torture"]. He looked like he was having a blast murdering the smelly, fur-covered 'people'. Like Azurea, their screams did not fill him with pleasure, but they did not seem to phase her nor Torture. He nervously ran a hand through his hair as he watched, "Gee...he sure reminds me of a certain togruta Sith Lord, who loves to bring suffering and ruin wherever he goes..." It was somewhat of a touchey subject to Mullarus. He figured most, if not all Sith, loved to watch other beings suffer and all of that cliche evil stuff. Yet, he was one who did not. Most of the time, anyway. One of his biggest fears was that the entire Empire would find out and mock him for being too soft. Yet, he refused to hide it in battle. To him, mercy was the mark of a great man. Of course, Mullarus wasn't a pushover. The galaxy was still full of scum and villainy worthy of no mercy and no sympathy. While these Amarans did their best to stand against the Empire, their screams of agonizing defeat may bring disturbing nightmares to Mullarus' bed, but they certainly were not undeserved.

"What do you plan to do with them?" he asked her, curious. Was she like her apprentice and their master, or was she more like him, with more of a sense of morality seen through his interpretation of the Sith Code and teachings? Mullarus could remember, as if it were just the other day, when he annihilated a certain Bith Acolyte right before [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]' eyes on Coruscant for striking the young Mullarus from behind rather than facing him face-to-face. He remembered the togruta lecturing him on how he was here to forge Mullarus, since he had proven his worth to be his new apprentice, into a weapon of the Sith Empire and to educate him on the teachings of the Sith and the Dark Side, not to make him a clone of himself.

Those were words he would one day pass on to a student of his own, Mullarus hoped. To him, that was what teaching was all about.

{3/20}
OBJECTIVE: A- Furry Eradication
ALLIES: Sith, Mostly
ENEMIES: Anything With Fur

Somewhere in the distance came the sound of screaming. Bloodcurdling screeching, the last calls of dying souls. Nothing that the woman hadn't heard before. These were familiar cries. A chorus brought about by pain, so sharp, so sweet. Sweet for those who didn't go through it, of course. Some loved a good ache, but most didn't. Clearly the Amarans stood with the majority this time around. Their panicked yelps could be heard everywhere.

It was almost sad. Almost.

For awhile it was only enough to make Ire ponder the need for such loss of life. What were the Sith gaining from this?... When she decided that they were amused by it she pushed aside her questions. Amusement can be nice, she thought, thinking about the things she had once done to keep herself entertained. And then she went back to cutting down the furballs that were coming her way. Maybe it didn't amuse her. But it at least kept her busy.

"How many of you are left?" She asked one of the Amarans, not expecting an answer. The furry little thing yelled something at her before pulling out a blaster pistol (which seemed quite small). Ire didn't let it have a chance to fire the weapon. Once again she gathered the force in front of her palm, launching a small bit of fire at the animal. What came next was almost comical. Poor basta', she thought, watching the thing be consumed by flame. "If only fur wasn't so flammable. Maybe this could have lasted longer..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom