Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Amar Mio! [One Sith Dominion of Amar]

Objective: Secure the building's perimeter, and carry out the Sith Lords Orders.
Allies: OS
Location: On the battlefield in front of [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9lUPeAAJs​

Roars and growls from the rear. If the so called Jedi killers ahead were hard hitting, the white edan tigers she had brought to the field were brutality incarnate, in defense of their pack, which she was a part of, her own saber moved wild and free of form, easy to turn aside if one had a saber, sadly the amaran’s ahead had neither a saber or the ability to stand the savagery as her sister’s attacked. Stragglers were not cut down but threats to her sisters were.

Beside Kylath, claw, tooth and a bite tore through the remainder of those facing their small group, the man sized beasts leapt upon their victims, and mauled. If the amaran’s wanted to see fear, they were seeing it now, the wilderness brought to a reality around them, and they were her prey. What had really turned Natalya to this path? That was another story, black additions to her forearms, betrayed half of the unfortunate tale.

Time spent with wilder and wilder creations was having a toll upon the acolyte's manner, not a hard path to see for a clever Master to be shaped as the animals she had most contact with, and quite easy to train if a lord put their mind to it, but none of that mattered to those fleeing in panic, all that mattered was the result, and it was horrific. A final roar from her sisters as they returned to her side, and she petted them, her deed done, the pack would go back to bonding as they always did, a new territory carved out for the Sith.

[member="Tracinya be Gra'tua"] [member="Vrag"]

Vrag. Why in the Emperor's Black Bones was he hunting Vrag on her world? Why was he hunting Vrag without being loaded up on Force Breaker and Vong Hunter Gear? And how dare he hunt Vrag in the first place.

"Base?" I responded questioningly. "The base is all around you." I said, scoping him out. The two monsters in the arena weren't going to take notice of a slight translucent silhouette. "I'm here with them."

I swapped over to the open channel, seeing as the woman he was hunting was right here. She might as well know what is going on. "Besides, you have a dozen other problems than the Rakamat. I've fought with and against Vrag. If you are hunting her, tell me where to send flowers mate, cause you, you are dead." I locked my eyes on him standing there in the rubble. "And then you have me to worry about, because I ain't about to let you take shots at her, and if you don't shut it and move on to easier prey either she or I is gonna hurt you. A lot." And with that the comms went silent.

Brandishing the mace low on the haft I moved forward carefully, working to stay out of the way of the two beasts the Sith were riding, fighting each other. With any luck, I could grab him and get him out without him angering me into hurting him.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Silence reigns on the comms for a few minutes. Eventually, Tracinya lets out an explosive sigh before shaking his head. He looks over to the dueling giants, than back to Draco. He deactivates his jetpack, walking over to the other Mando in a calm manner, not drawing any weapons. This whole thing just got a bit more complicated than he would have liked, and that's why he's giving up the bounty.

"Whatever you say, vod. If what you say is true... then to hell with the GA, they ain't payin' me enough for this confusing mess."

Objective: Kill, burn, maim?
Allies: [member="Kylath Amadis"]
Enemy: The Amarans

Their two lightsabers clashed and collided, strike upon strike. The Togruta was taller, and had a greater physical strength which was something he was trying to utilize to his advantage. Never forgoing the clever footwork of Makashi, he always ensured that the distance and space between them was ideal.

The Amaran was of a bouncy sort, utilizing a style most similar to Ataru. He was leaping at him, performing acrobatic flips and trying to come at him from strange, unexpected angles. It was most certainly inspired by Ataru, though his form was somewhat unrefined. He felt the anger, and need for vengeance within the creature, and it slowly dawned on him that he may not be facing a Jedi after all. Perhaps a former Jedi, or one trained by a Jedi in exile. Perhaps he was a rogue, or had a darker master, but he was certainly no Sith. There were many theories and room for speculation. His origin did not matter much. Only his end did, and even that would be but a footnote of his experience on Amar. This was the end of the line.

As he had anticipated, the battle was turning in the favour of Pyrrhus and his Nautolan corps. Surprisingly, their enemy did not try to flee. Chances were they were emboldened by their champion, unwilling to abandon him now that he had rallied them to attack. But it was futile. Their numbers dwindled and their impending defeat became more and more evident.

To reflect this, to truly allow this to sink into the one he thought had been a Jedi, Pyrrhus changed forms from Makashi to Soresu. He was dragging this out. He felt the frustration and growing desperation in his opponent. He must realize by now that the battle was lost. Despite increasing his intensity, he could not get past the saber-defence of Pyrrhus. And he was tiring quickly.

It was at this point that another Sith entered into the scene, and started the clean-up of what was left of this lightsaber wielding Amaran's forces. He was clearly intent on slaughter. Had it not been for Pyrrhus' having secured all the slaves he required, he might've had to reprimand him. After all, it was Pyrrhus who held the authority in this instance. Yet it worked to his benefit, for the Amaran he was fighting now got to witness first-hand the futility of his situation. His forces was being cut down. He was tiring, fighting a losing fight. It was over.

Pyrrhus allowed his enemy to feel despair, and the Togruta amplified it through the use of mentalism. Drinking in the vulpine's emotions, Pyrrhus enjoyed his victory. However, he would have a special finish for this one. It wasn't really something he planned. It was merely an opportunity he noticed, and he took it. He acted on instinct, as well as previous lessons. In a sudden turn of events, Pyrrhus twirled his wrist and maneuvered so that the Amaran found himself deprived of his sword arm. The arm lumped to the ground, along with the lightsaber that now disignited. With a sudden wave from the Force, he was pushed into a rock behind him.

As he lay there squirming in agony, Pyrrhus called upon the Force once more. He repeated his incantations from before, though this time he did not rely on the scroll. It felt more familiar to him now. The thrill of battle, an opponent with the intent to kill had seemingly put him in the mood. After completing the incantations, Pyrrhus unleashed the spell upon his enemy. The Amaran found himself trapped by strands of Dark Side energy, that formed into a web around him. He could feel his connection to the Force being severed, as well as his strength being drained. This time, it had been successful. Finally, he had succeeded. Odojinya.

Triumphantly, the Sith Lord walked towards his trapped enemy. With an unceremoniously move, he pointed his lightsaber at the Amaran's chest. Slowly, he let it sink into his chest and going through. The web dissipated, and the once warrior was dead. This was true for his forces as well. Those that weren't already dead were cut down fleeing. The subjugation of Amar and the genocide of the Amarans was complete. The One Sith had won

Rapax

R
Objective: A, kill fox people

Allies: [member="Sage Bane"]

Enemies: [member="Lucas Gravois"]

2/20

He felt the surge of knowledge on how to use this power flow through his head.....so much knowledge so much power this was good indeed... he was that much closer to achieving his final evolution...another power under his belt to learn. He enjoyed using it on the amarian populace watching them fall like flies to a flame...He felt Lucas approach and heard what Sage said and watched him dash off, Rapax followed only to a safer observing distance and watched as sage fired his bolt of hatred towards the unsuspecting foe..he never met there new opponent but if sage is faceing him ...then the fools doomed to death

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Objective A Inverse; Kill people killing fox people to experiment on Fox people
Allies: Himself
Enemies: Everyone, but also [member="Sage Bane"] and [member="Darth Rapax"]

2/20

These Sith were weak, pathetic. He couldn’t stand them. The amount of training here that wasn’t training in fire and pain, Lucas could never stomach this. It was all too…

Cushioned. The Sith had lost their way, and the Alliance was more than right in their attempts to knock them from the face of this galaxy. If that was what it took to make them think? To understand that power was to be held in the strong of the Sith, and not spread out onto everyone evenly. That was wasteful, it was lessening the way the religion should be.

They should have the few, actual Sith, the ones who could try themselves against one another, and lead lesser Dark Side users into battle.

But the next thing Lucas noticed was he was getting a bolt thrown at him. The one thing he hadn’t been expecting was to be noticed. When it hit him in the chest, he was thrown back. Hitting a wall, and passed out.

He’d come to, eventually.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Objective: C
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Local Forces
2/20

The occupation of the capitol city progressed on schedule. The Sith forces, under General Baelor's command, continued to round-up the local inhabitants. The soldiers herded them into transports, which carried them to nearby slave encampments. With the inhabitants offering no-resistance, the Sith were in complete control of the city. Isamu had set up his command-center at the height of the capitol building. It overlooked the city, and gave them a clear view of the operation area.

From here, Isamu and his officers coordinated the actions of the military within the city. It required the Sith to be in constant communications with their soldiers, but they were soon interrupted. Admiral [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] had unexpectedly hailed the command center. He ordered Isamu, and his troops, to evacuate the city. It was to be leveled, or so the Admiral thought. "Belay that, Admiral." Isamu replied, ordering him to stand down. "My objective is to capture the city, not destroy it."

"My orders came directly from [member="Reverance"] himself." Isamu stated.

Coming face-to-face with the Wrath of the Dark Lord was a moment that was etched into Isamu's mind. It was frightening, but also highly bizarre. The mighty Sith exuded a ghastly aura, which weighed down heavily on Isamu's shoulders. he could feel as Its fingers slowly crept into his mind. It was one thing to hear the stories of the Wrath, but another to be standing in his presence. As Reverance handed down his orders to Isamu, a strange moment occured, that sapped all tension from the situation: He offered Isamu a high-five. Isamu was gobsmacked. He had no idea what to say, and only offered a rather meek, and slow, high-five in response. It was very awkward.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Objective: C
Allies: One Sith
Enemies: Stuff on the ground
[2/20]

Cyrus couldn't help but sneer at the mention of the Sith. His gut reaction to the general was that of disgust, yet another toadie licking the boots of the sorcerers for personal gain. He wasn't even angry at [member="Reverance"], the Sith had proven himself an able commander and capable leader, and his interactions with Cyrus had been minimal. No, it was merely the thought that someone with no merit could reach a rank of such authority by kowtowing to the authority of their better. A piss-poor way to run a supposedly meritocratic institution, and clear evidence that the violent reforms pushed through the Navy had not spread to the Army.

Or so he first though, but old habits die hard, and even as Cyrus was ready to order his ships to simply begin bombardment he found himself perusing the records of General Baelor, and then reviewing his After Action Reports and engagement debriefs. They told a much different story than Cyrus had first imagined of the obstinate commander.

Older soldiers were something of a rarity among the Sith. The force order prided itself on a constant battle for supremacy, one often fought openly, though not amongst the most recent iteration. It wasn't a concept that Cyrus had a problem with in theory, but there were often complications. Cyrus was a student of history only insofar as it concerned military matters, but that was more than enough there to show the self-destructive tendencies of the Sith in the past. Their cutthroat ideology tended to permeate even amongst the lower ranks, and old soldiers with old ideas were often the first to go.

But not so for one [member="Isamu Baelor"], and with good reason. His record spoke for itself. There was hope for the Army yet, perhaps.

Cyrus' rage subsided, somewhat. He still rankled at the perceived insubordination.

"Do you always come crawling when the Sith call, General? Or perhaps it's a learned response? I imagined a commander of your stature would have a stiffer spine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom