Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion All These Messes | TSE Dominion of Cadomai

Things Are Rarely Simple

"Hello citizen! It's marvelous you've joined us today. Cadomai Prime is wonderful this time of year-- well, it's really the same throughout, but don't let that get you down! These days it is certainly best enjoyed with the removal of the Sith Empire's influence. Yes, with the planet left to its own devices nothing of much report has happened within the frigid tundra of Cadomai. No vacuums of power, no removal of stability. Only blossoming underground economies and the rise of true leadership! We hope you enjoy your stay."

Objective 1: A Recessive Dictator
When seen from above Cadomai is a frozen ball of worthless ice, bare of anything one would call worthwhile. But beneath its unforgiving surface lives a thriving society of Snivvian inhabitants, a people who are devoted to the arts and their development. Unfortuntely for them, the Snivvian race is inclined to develop more than just a knack for artistry, having the chance to give birth to a sociopathic dictator if the genetics align just so. Such has happened again, and with brief removal of the Empire's hand the moment has been seized. A rising dictator-in-exile has proclaimed Cadomai for his own and is on route to Cadomai to claim the icy orb. Intercept his fleet and decimate it, or distract fire and buy time for others to board the flagship and stomp the head of the snake.

Objective 2: Shackles No More
Once more without the Empire's presence the garbage of the galaxy rises. Slavery, illegal within the Empire's borders, has quickly found its ground again upon Cadomai, with "salesmen" using an abandoned Sith spaceport as its host of operations. This is a slight to what the Empire had set as standard. Go forth and break the chains-- and the necks of those who brought them here.

Objective 3: BYOO
The world is yours.

CricketBarTSEgrey.png

Last edited:
Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective 2: Shackles No more
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Ruek Tast Ruek Tast
‐-------------------------------

Across numerous worlds and battlefields, from Stormtrooper to Jedi, in all of his time as a Sith, Alisteri had only ever held true hatred for one occupation and type of person above all others.

Slavers.

That very word alone made his blood boil even to this day. And now, there was a whole spaceport full of them and their ilk. Ripe and waiting for the sweet blade of vengeance to fall upon their necks. The Acolyte did not intend to leave a single one of them alive if he was honest. Cadomai was to be brought into the fold of the Sith Empire, and if he could help it then it would be claimed with not one single slaver on it.

Well, not one single slaver left alive on it anyway.

The subterranean spaceport seemed to serve as their little nexus point for their operations on the planet. They thought they were safe, away from the rest of the Sith-Imperial forces as the Domination of Cadomai began. They were wrong. All they had done was gather in one convenient place.

Like cattle to a slaughterhouse.

Objective 1: Dictators
Tags: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

“Well, yes and no,” Eligor looked up from the scrawling text on the datapad screen, “You can’t complete a summon with just any old blood. There is an essence attached to it, like I’ve said before.” She put a hand on her chest, “My blood binds the spirit to my will. If I use a beast’s blood I can conjure a creature from the Netherworld but will have to still use some of my own Anima, chaining the creature to my desires. Otherwise I’d get my face eaten off.” There’s a smirk on her lips as she eases away from the conversation, taking the collapsed spear in hand.

“But I can teach you more when we’re on more solid ground. I’d like a vial of this dictator’s Anima. With all I’ve heard of him his blood might bind something interesting.”

She stashed the datapad in the leather satchel on her belt before fixing the mask over her face. The duraplast armor gave a small squeak as she rose which drew both a sigh and a chuckle from the Sangnir. “First soul we meet is going to be the oil for these old plates…”

Last edited:

Gear: Judicator (silencer equipped), Piecemeal Legionnaire Armor, vibro-hatchet, C-25 fragmentation grenade (x3), ion grenade (x3), flashbang (x2)

Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

The subterranean spaceport was bustling with all manner of beings from around the empire and beyond. Only recently had the empire’s influence been disrupted by the siege of New Imperials, but as soon as they’d arrived they’d left, disturbing the foundation of Cadomai’s order and leaving a wound to fester. Slavers were filth beneath the Empire’s talons, and like filth they were to be scoured then forgotten.

Ruek, an Alder-Espirion, stood in line with an Acolyte of the Empire. Her presence in his ranks was not a random choice. He was the preacher, Alisteri Haxim, the one who Ruek listened to on sign-lit eves in Kaas City. Though young he was a gifted orator, passionate in the unity of the Sith and the structure the Empire insured. So, was she inducted into the Acolyte’s Dark Wonosa cult? ...yes. Out of interest, Ruek slipped into the small congregation and listened to a message. She returned a few weeks after deployment then again… slowly she’d become a regular. Though an asocial sort on her own, the company was at least a small example of why Ruek pledged allegiance to the Empire. Unquestioned loyalty was always attractive.

The Shadow Fist initiate had kept tabs on the Acolyte, and she was here to support him in a holy endeavor. “We have eyes on their location, sir.” She spoke in a low tone as they marched through the spaceport.

370d9lz.png

Objective: 1
Tags: Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok | Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss

"I hope that doesn't include me." Alina let out a soft chuckle as she entered the room, glancing between the two women. Well, it can be assumed she did. The Knight was in full armor, so only the turn of her head suggested as much. "I plan to tag along. See how the Sangnir do. You don't mind, of course." Not a question. She wasn't above using her station to learn.

And given she knew next to nothing about the Sangnir, it was vastly important she learned what she could from the other tall Sangnir. "I am Alina Tremiru. Might I have your names?"

Tags: /\ Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok /\ Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru /\
Equipment: Robes, lightsaber

Eligor was a...fascinating creature. Not that Jayda would ever give her the opportunity to know such things, but in truth, she really was enamoured at times with the sangnir’s words and how she handled alchemy and sorcery.

It still didn’t make complete sense to Jayda, how those creatures were conjured and what exactly the circumstances were for them to be created. In no classes with the sith had she ever heard of this Anima. Did it have a connection to the force? Was it mainly just something that came from the nether? If this director had it, did that mean it was within all living beings, just like the force? Far, far too many questions lingered on the small, blonde acolytes’ mind. More questions than she could have answered in such a small setting, better to leave them for when she was trying to nonchalantly pick at Eligor’s mind later.

The overdramaticness of her partner for this mission earned Eli a roll of the eyes. “Oil will suffice...blood will just serve to rust the metal.” There was a dry sarcasm to the edge of her voice, far from the poisoned edge it had had only a few days ago with the Sangnir. Her attention was swiftly turned to the other’s with them, giving Ali a small nod when they introduced themselves. “I would be Jayda Aryss. And this,” she jerked a finger up toward Eli with a slight smirk. “Being the one who refuses to leave me alone for some reason, is Eligor.”

Pleasantries exchanged, it was high time that they got to work. The sooner they did so, the sooner Jayda could get back to picking at the tall woman by her side, and find even more logical flaws in her meathead actions. It was just what a partner should do, afterall.

Tags: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Alina Alina

An unseen glare flashed across Eligor’s face as the other entered the room. The woman’s posture carried the confidence of more than a Knight, her presence exuding icy tendrils into the atmosphere.

Sangnir.

Eligor didn’t relax, even among someone who was her… “kin.” Instead she took a guarded step to place her armored hide between Jayda and the arrival. While her stare remained cold her voice was deceptive, giving Alina every drop of affability that could be wrung from it.

“Tremiru,” she gave a bow at the waist, “as my ‘acquaintance’ said I am Eligor, Eligor Rahvok, graduate of Sorzus.” She propped a hand on her hip, the casual pose actually placing even more of herself to block Jayda.

“The Sangnir are naturally gifted to blood sorcery; it’s almost redundant. Hope I can be a worthwhile observation.”

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

“Indeed Sister Ruek. So many of these wretched slime, so little time.” Thus far in his cult, even with the new efforts to establish some form of militia or fighting force, there was only really one person that he trusted to accompany him. The dead in New Adasta still lingered in his mind, and he didn’t intend to bring any more of his cult into combat until they were ready. Ruek was a welcome exception to that however.

The soldier had been a surprising addition to his sermons, even as they were slowly reaching a wider audience from the initial Zygerrian refugees.

He was glad to have a fellow fighter at his side for this though. This mission was a personal one, both for himself and for a majority of the cult. A holy task, liberation. And by the Force did it feel good to complete such a mission.

First we sabotage any vehicle we can find, or turn it against the rest of them. There shall be no escape for them this day, sending them running to the surface would mean they’d be put down by the main invasion force anyway. Tell your troops to be cautious, we need not waste any of our blood on these Hutt-spawn if we can help it.

Freeing whatever slaves were here would have to be saved until after they had gained control of the spaceport unfortunately, the Acolyte did not want to risk stretching their forces thin until they could afford to do so. For now they would march together and slaughter whatever came their way.

Leave not a single one standing. No mercy for the slavers.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid
zCqDnsP.png
Location Military leader’s palace, Cadomai
Objective 3.: Kill the general and get the bounty
Equipment:: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour || Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink
Tag: Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim
kyMYUQz.png
A new task, this time in a part of the Galaxy I don’t really go to much. I mean, during the hunt, most of the targets tend to be in the Outer Rim area, a habit of avoiding war zones. And now I have to go to the TSE neighborhood. A crazy general who has committed quite a lot of cruelty and even uglier things. Such a case could not be ignored.

I landed in the spaceport as I arrived in armour and with weapons, so the guard, as usual, was not very kind or cooperative. Until the moment I showed my bounty hunter license what my occupation was and I came to work here. They weren’t happy about that either, but at least they already knew I wasn’t some kind of terrorist or anything. Life is not easy because the bounty hunting is a complicated profession. This is very true.

My first trip led to the spaceport terminal, from where he saved all the important data to my communicator, including the laws, as these were important. I always had to follow these; and if I was already here, I also saved the news about the general and where he might be right now. At home; it was the perfect answer for me.

I quickly looked at the map to see where I needed to go, and then with the bike I bought from my ship I went to the appropriate coordinates, i.e. a little further away so as not to be too conspicuous.

1FgpkWL.png

Gear: Judicator (silencer equipped), Piecemeal Legionnaire Armor, vibro-hatchet, C-25 fragmentation grenade (x3), ion grenade (x3), flashbang (x2)

Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

“No mercy.” Ruek parroted the words into her comm, Alisteri’s declaration becoming their rules of engagement.

The E-11 on her shoulder was slung into her hands with fluid motion, the act almost a ritual at that point. Her cape’s shoulder boasted the path the rifle’s body traveled time and again, the gray leather of the tibidee wing being worn thin from the years of service. Turning her head, Ruek’s gaze fell on the legionnaires, and while her face was hidden behind the red-visored helmet the squad knew she was performing a check. Their halt was immediate, their presentation of arms purposeful. The lingering stare of their sergeant didn’t seem to unnerve them as they stood silent, each legionnaire a gray pillar of the Empire tested under the stresses of war. But now they had been tasked with a different war, one to expunge what the Sith Order and thus the Empire pledged to remove from the galaxy: Chains.

There were those who thought the Empire too vast to take notice of such “small” operations. Ruek could and, if there were any left alive, would scoff in the face of any who thought such. To escape the eye of the Empire was to escape the notice of a god-- in Ruek’s own thinking, mind you. To issue an order she extended her hand, her gauntlet’s black gammaplast streaked with oily lines of white pastel. Various runes marked her armor, some of her own making, a few of Jelucan culture, and ones used by Sith sorcerers all wove an occultic display. The “sniper shaman” looked to be something that skulked out of a bizarre holo-novel, yet the woman’s sure demeanor made it seem that she was no different than anyone else.

“When you are ready, sir. Surprise is no longer with us, but I am sure that is not a problem.”

Last edited:
Silhana Lolaes'ra
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid
zCqDnsP.png
Equipment:: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour || Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink
kyMYUQz.png
The first thing I did after I arrived was to walk around the building. It was surrounded by a fairly large estate, even bordered by a forest. Luckily the walls were quite close so I could go very close. I saw few guards - at least outside - and little protection. The dictator didn’t seem to really fear his life, which was very good for me. The building itself is quite large, with two larger wings.

To be sure, the man did not save money, and if his guard was small, reinforcements from the city would come here for a long time. Sometimes I wonder how good it would have been if I had been an assassin instead of a bounty hunter. Then I would have sneaked in in disguise; thus, in turn, the frontal attack remains. But even then, I had the opportunity to knock on the door. I don't think they would have been happy about that.

But in the end… I can take it alive to the principal; then who knows, he might be able to buy himself out. This was no longer my business. My job was to take him; I still wanted to know what defence systems are here, if I managed to find out, it will also be revealed how I would solve this situation.

This is the best solution! Well, I can take action! And I hope I don’t kill myself in the meantime; that would be very, very unpleasant, wouldn't it?

1FgpkWL.png

370d9lz.png

Objective: Dictators

"It is quite a pleasure, Jayd-" Alina cut off as she watched Eligor purposefully stand between them. Protective? Very interesting. Was this Jayda her master perhaps? No, not with how Eligor was trying to impart knowledge. Something else. The Knight smiled behind her helm before reaching up to take it off. To give a face to the voice, perhaps to put the other Sangnir at ease.

"I've been unable to use any kind of sorcery in my life, so perhaps now with this Sangnir blood I might be able to. Anything you can show me is vastly worth it." Alina paused, glancing over the two. Well. Glancing over Eligor before leaning to try and look over Jayda. "You two were at the church. With the shadow dogs. Good to see you both survived that."

Tags: /\ Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok /\ Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru /\
Equipment: Robes, lightsaber

What..exactly was happening now?

Jayda was trying to be somewhat respectful, introducing both herself and Eligor to this knight who would no doubt be accompioning them onto the mission, when all of a sudden her view was blocked out almost entirely by the hulking figure that was the one that called herself Jayda’s companion. It forced her to feel small, unworthy, as if she was a child that needed to be hid for some reason. Even when this Alina tried to get a look at her again, commenting that they had been at the church together, she could see Eligor subconsciously...or consciously, move to block off her view once more.

Not that Jayda was just going to sit and let such a thing happen, of course. She quickly moved to take a step around the Sangnir, flashing her an anger filled glare before turning to Alina once again, the slightest hints of a smile peeking at her lips. “It is good to see that you survived that whole ordeal as well! I know that you and your companion certainly battled more of those monsters than either of us. Though I will admit I didn’t do too much..being thrown into the mud essentially to start the whole thing.” A not so subtle look over her shoulder toward Eligor was complimented by her smile turning into a smirk. She was still upset over the whole situation, but at least she could have a little bit of fun with the whole ordeal.

Regardless, her attention soon turned back to Alina, and the entire landing pod in general. “I do imagine we’ll be landing soon. Do..we have a plan, exactly, for getting all the way up to where this dictator will be and executing him?” Her question was pointed toward Alina, especially with her back still turned to Eligor. It was a shot at the woman’s pride, one that Jayda was plenty happy to take in this moment. Perhaps she would look back at it being unnecessarily cruel toward someone who hadn’t really...done much to her, but at the moment, this was a chance to get back a little bit at the one who called herself her acquaintance.

Amon Ruddock

True genius is simply successful madness
Romulus above Cadomai
Tags: Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

Amon stood on the bridge of the Romulus with his hands clasped behind his back as he stared at the small spaceport. This was his first combat assignment since graduating from the academy being made the captain of this star destroyer, a bog standard ship of the line with a mix of stubborn veterans and unseasoned rookies for crew. Ostensibly a peacekeeping mission, He recognized the real purpose to his presence. There were to be no negotiations or peaceful transfers of power. The despot ruling this backwater rock had stepped out of line, and Amon’s first test of both ability and loyalty to the empire was to reduce him and his followers to debris the second they attempted to depart from the planet. It was a test Amon intended to pass with flying colors. But first, there were formalities that had to be addressed, customs that must be recognized. Sailors were, if nothing else, strict adherents to tradition. And so, he had one of the senior officers, the gruff and grizzled human quartermaster Veron Fiks, assemble the crew. Slowly, Amon turns to address his subordinates formally for the first time.
“At ease. As you know, my name is Amon Ruddock. I am the new Proreus of this ship, and I intend to remain so. Those of you who have doubtless looked into my academy records may have heard some unsettling rumors about me. That I am ruthless, that I see you as numbers on a sheet rather than lives under my command,” He pauses, and a small half smile momentarily creases his austere expression. From their expressions, many of them had done just that. “Allow me to assure you: these rumors are patently false. You are my crew, and I intend to know each and every name under my command by the end of the galactic month. Serve with distinction and I will see to it you are justly rewarded, from my personal accounts if need be. In return, I demand only this: That every member of my crew perform their duty with the utmost prejudice. To ensure this is the case, I have raised the pay of every crew member by 5%, pulling from my personal accounts to do so. Now return to your stations. Dismissed.” With his speech given, he turns away to stare once more into space amid fervent salutes and cheering. High morale was a proven factor in starship victories, and so Amon was willing to do what it took to ensure that his ship had every advantage possible. If that meant lying about the value he placed on the lives of nameless crewmen and spending some of his considerable fortune, so be it. The reward would outweigh the cost in time. In time. For now, he would await communication from the forces they were sending to route the dictator from his hiding place.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

Alisteri paused to glance back at Ruek and her squad as they readied themselves, his hand drifting down to unclip the sabre from his belt. In truth, he was relieved to not be undertaking this mission alone. He always enjoyed working with Legionnaires. They were organized and brave, the best soldiers that the Empire could ask for. It was always an honor to stand with them, and fighting with them was even more of one.

"Oh not at all. If anything, I prefer that they know we're coming." He wanted them to be afraid. Wanted them to know the fear they had instilled in so many others. It was less than they deserved in his mind. He could think of a hundred other forms of punishment, very slow and cruel ones at that, but those would take time and preparation. Right now, they had to be quick and deadly. Unfortunately they could afford to take their time, not today anyway.

"Keep close, the last thing we need is to get separated and surrounded." They were outnumbered after all.

He ignited his lightsaber and gave the Sergeant a nod. He trusted her to order her squad around far better than he could, so all he had to do was clear a path. And he was going to enjoy it far more than he should. From one side of the spaceport to the other, they would cut down whoever got in the way. For the Empire.

Without further delay he gestured forward, towards where some barricades had evidently been set up to block their path. And provide cover for some guards as well. Well, it wouldn't for long. "And unto the wicked, those who would pervert and defile our people, we can bring only one salvation..."

He sprung forward at that moment, deflecting a blaster bolt as he leaped over a barricade and severed the head of one of the guards. "Execution."

Silhana Lolaes'ra
zCqDnsP.png
kyMYUQz.png
Then came what I still wanted. If I hadn’t hated droids so much, an explorer droid or eye droid might have been useful. But not! A determined girl should have her own principles and stand by them. In my case, that meant I wouldn’t have droids. Not even ones that look completely human. Simply the cold shake from them.

Luckily, I was creative enough and had ideas, so I went back to the bike and took my shift clothes out of the little cargo there. Like I’m a dancer or a performer. After all… long live stereotypes. Sometimes it could come in handy to generalize as an object. I quickly changed clothes and put my armour into the cargo. Although I couldn’t take a weapon with me that way, I never needed it. So far.

After all, for a barely twenty-year-old young and pretty twi’lek girl who smiles charmingly and seductively, who can resist? Well, not many. No one has ever attacked me when I “disguised” myself in this way. Even a big breath, and then departure, hopefully my luck so far will not run out now. I went closer by bike, pretending to have just arrived here. That’s why I went as far as I could.

Since I was not stopped, neither guards nor security systems, I went all the way to the entrance. There I got off the vehicle and walked to the door. I even adjusted my dress and then finally rang the bell.

1FgpkWL.png

Tags: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru

“The feeling is mut--” The lie was interrupted as Eligor rose her arm and looked down at Jayda pushing past her. She frowned, a faint buzz beginning to rattle in her mind as the smaller Acolyte wormed her way in the front. Eligor’s hand moved to snatch the back of Jayda’s robe but recoiled as Jayda lobbed a smirk toward the sorceress.

Why you…

“To answer that,” her voice was curt, “We will coordinate with our fleet--or so I’m told. They will distract the corvettes in line and allow our boarding party to slip through. Undetected, we hope.”

She looked to Alina, her shoulders slacking just a little as she took a better glimpse of the woman. “As for sorcery, let's hope you’re capable of developing the knack for it. Quite useful.”

370d9lz.png

Simply watching how the two interacted made all manner of thoughts on just what that relationship was in her mind. They were close, but perhaps it was more Eligor who believed as much. A coy grin formed after a moment of thought before Alina bent over slightly to better get on Jayda's eye level. "Your friend there is right. The goal is to be undetected. But even if we are, stick close. I'll keep you in one piece, Jayda."

Her already glowing yellow eyes seemed to almost flash. She was laying down the charm, in the unnatural way Sangnir could. Subtle mind alterations. A test, for them both. Her gaze and posture lifted as Eligor spoke again. "Oh I doubt I'll be able to. But having that knowledge is its own sort of usefulness. Teach me what you can, Eligor."

Objective: Bounty hunting
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera
Equipment: Slugthrower Carbine, Slug thrower pistol, Combat knife, Acumen Helmet HUD, MAM combat vest, Hyperion Combat Armor
Taim had picked up the bounty on his way out of a combat mission he’d been hired to lead. He was more mercenary than bounty hunter, but the occasional bonus job didn’t hurt and besides, this one seemed simple enough, simple bag and tag job, no need to be covert or hide involvement. Kill and move on. But of course, nothing could ever be that simple. He made planetfall easily enough, diving from the Sparrowhawk in the upper atmosphere using a halo chute. Everything went smoothly until he saw her. A young Twi'lek, standing at the door he was planning on breaching through. Guards and mercs he was fine with gunning down, but catching civilians in the crossfire would damage his reputation for professionalism. This was going to be harder than he thought.
Thinking quickly, he circles around to the back of the compound and sets a breaching charge on it. If this didn’t scare the girl off, it was natural selection. He moves to a covered firing position behind a row of speeders, readies his carbine, and detonates the charge. It explodes with a massive bang, sending the steel door careening through the back entry hall like a giant throwing star and embedding it into the opposite wall. A massive cloud of dust and smoke rises as alarms blare, and Taim advances with the methodical precision of a veteran, carbine raised to his shoulder.
two guards rush out and Taim's HUD alerts him to their presence before they can see him. He guns them down quickly, the loud rapport of his slugthrower drawing more towards his position as he advances into the building. Close quarters was Taim’s specialty, and he was fully confident he could take out the rest of the guards and secure the kill. Little did he know, he was not the only fox in this chicken coop...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom