Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion All These Messes | TSE Dominion of Cadomai

Gear: Judicator (silencer equipped), Piecemeal Legionnaire Armor, vibro-hatchet, C-25 fragmentation grenade (x3), ion grenade (x3), flashbang (x2)

Objective 2: Shackles No More
Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

A harsh echo of “GRENADES!” was their rallying cry. The squad of legionnaires spread like smoke over the barricades, their lightness of foot betraying the hardened souls carrying the gray armor. A hail of plasma belched from blasters as they staggered the attack, some covering for their comrades as they prepped the grenades. Soon as those were launched rifles changed hands, the next soldier hunkering down to prime their little ball of chaos. It was a swift onslaught, demoralizing for opposition, and far from a favorite of Sergeant Ruek. Yet she didn’t deny its effectiveness, and as she reared back she let the grenade fly with a pitcher’s throw right into a nest of slaver trash.

“Vertical push, left squad--GO!” Five squadmates leapt over the barricades as center and right squad covered their movement. Left squad fanned out to form a vertical line of fire, catching a few of the “salesmen” unaware.

“Right squad, let's go! Vertical push!” Left squad was mirrored as right swept past the barriers and debris, finding securing new ground to unleash hot judgement from. The crosshairs of Ruek’s rifle found the head of a turret rat, sending a green bolt to lance through the eyeport and illuminate the turret’s dome for a split second. Once they’d cemented the hold on their position Ruek’s voice rang over comms, “Center squad! Full advance!”

With a roar the legionnaires of center squad stormed from their cover, their advance tunneled by crossfire of friendlies.

Objective: Dictators
Tags: /\ Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok /\ Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru /\
Equipment: Robes, lightsaber

There was tension resonating throughout the entire room. One did not have to be one with the force to truly begin to figure that out, any socially reasonable person would see that no matter how this situation unfolded, it was quite evident that Jayda was about to be caught in the middle of two very tall, very unhappy individuals. This was totally regardless of how she responded to both Alina’s tease, and the visibly frustrated Eligor behind her.

On one hand, she could quite easily play into the whole situation that Alina was playing off of. It would no doubt frustrate the heck out of Eligor, and honestly, that was something that she could see being quite fun. The Sangnir probably deserved it, and there was little doubt in her mind that this would be one of the few real chances she got to do something like this.

But...on the other hand, Eligor hadn’t done anything truly awful to her. Not that tossing her into a battlefield face first was extremely kind, but she had protected her. And Eligor had stayed by her side for the last few weeks now…

Eventually, Jayda’s eyes came up to meet Alina’s, where she stood now only a few feet away, giving her the slightest of smiles and a nod. “I’m sure you will...though I do have Eligor to protect me as well. I doubt very much she’ll..allow us to be seperated regardless of what happens on that ship.” That was about as diplomatic as she could think to be, taking a slight step backwards to be more at Eligor’s side. She could have her bratty moments, but it seemed, as the ship lurched forward, that heading toward another ship to try and board wasn't exactly the time to be doing such things.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid
zCqDnsP.png
Location Military leader’s palace, Cadomai
Objective 3.: Kill the general and get the bounty
Equipment:: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour || Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink
Tag: Mazrim Caide/Taim Mazrim Caide/Taim
kyMYUQz.png
There was a ring, and soon the door opened, two guards appeared. I just wanted to say I came because of the birthday party, I was hired for that and then to continue my story. Even if no one has a birthday here, it may still have come that I was given the wrong address, but my experience is that most places don’t send me but welcome them. For at least a few drinks, and then they ask me to stay.

Today, however, this will not work.

When I was just starting to talk, I suddenly heard shots and two bullets raced past me, hitting the two guards who were there. Feth! I didn’t know if I would be next or not, but I immediately jumped into the bushes on the side, accompanied by a scream. If I’m already in a role, I’ll maintain the role. Then came the explosion. I had to cough because of the dust, but at least I had a great opportunity to go back to the bike.

In the meantime, I also watched the approaching. A mercenary or another bounty hunter. Feth! I hate it when they want to steal my work because in most cases no one wants to collaborate or work together. The door was already open and behind the windows I… we could see several guards approaching in the direction of the blown front door.

"This is my job! Get out of here, big boy, before you ruin everything!" I shouted indignantly at him, though I may not have seemed too threatening because of my long dress.

1FgpkWL.png

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective 2: Shackles No more
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Ruek Tast Ruek Tast
‐-------------------------------

No mercy for the wicked indeed.

Alisteri didn’t wait for the Legionnaires as he surged ahead. While they got into position and prepped grenades, he was pulling their enemies from their barricades and windows into the open to slay them. Still, he hadn’t gone too far ahead however. He didn’t mind stopping or ducking down here or there as the Legionnaires engaged the scoundrels around them however, appreciating the suppressive fire and the occasional hail of grenades.

A good thing that he could halfway sense those things before they landed and exploded.

He was going to be in the lead, drawing attention and heading their push, but he had no intention of leaving them behind. Rushing off into a hostile spaceport without anyone to back him up would only lead to him being killed. There was only so much one lightsaber could do against a whole slaver onslaught after all.

Although he did his best to draw as much attention as he could, he was mainly helping the central squad as they pushed forward. The Acolyte did his best to stay out of their way and lines of fire though, dashing from barricade to barricade and sticking close to the side rather than running out in front.

He could only block so many bolts at once after all, and getting into the middle of a firefight wasn’t preferable.

They were making progress though, slowly but surely.

Objective 1: Dictators
Tags: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Amon Ruddock Amon Ruddock

Eligor wore a grimace as she watched then rolled her eyes, both actions of course unseen beneath the mask.

“Proreus Ruddock,” the sorceress spoke hastily to the star destroyer’s captain, “I quite hope you remember to stick around to be our exit. We’re on route, so your distraction would be love--”

The thrum of hot gas rocketed against the ship. It seemed that Amon wasn’t the one to throw the first shot as the dictator’s caravan launched an offensive against the Empire’s few ships. Eligor had no time to brace herself, the sudden jostle throwing her clear off her feet and onto the shuttle’s wall. Her armor gave a tired CLANK and the cabin was filled with metal ringing as her spear clattered to the floor. She shoved off the wall with grunt, avoiding looking at the other two as she angrily adjusted the plates on her shoulder, treating them as if they were the cause of her fall.

“CORRECT. No separations.” She skulked to the floor to reclaim the spear. “At least, unless Ms. Tremiru feels obligated to scout alone once we land...though I doubt our arrival will be quiet.”

370d9lz.png

Tags: Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok | Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss

A clever way to appease her defender. Alina could respect that, though as Sith should they truly be this protective of one another? Mm. Well. She felt the same about Alisteri. Perhaps there was a place for her to understand this bond afterall. Not that she had any time to contemplate it further. The ship rocked, catching even the Knight of guard.

Though she was much better at keeping her footing.

Alina quickly replaced the mask, her modulated voice echoing out shortly after. “We stick together. I refuse to see any more acolytes die while I can prevent it. Just don’t slow us down.” Either of them. She snatched up her lightspear, twirling the weapon in a single hand as she led the way to where they’d drop out.

“Do either of you have training with a lightsaber form?”

Last edited:

A distraction would’ve been very nice, that was to say the least. What they got instead was the enemy ships firing almost directly on top of them, sending a massive jolt throughout the entire shuttle that threatened to topple all three of the sith inside. Eligor actually was brought to one knee, and Alina seemed as though she might get flipped over as well. Thankfully, however, Jayda was able to brace herself up against the side of a stack of crates. The shaking subsided quickly enough, and once it was over, she started to make her way over to where Eligor had fallen slightly, only to stop in her tracks the moment the other began to get up. She didn’t need her help..and it would’ve been silly to offer such things.

At the mention of separating, however, Jayda did begin to make her way closer to where Eligor now stood, and even with her mask on, she could absolutely feel the anger and frustration washing off of her. “I think the only way we really get seperated is if you shove me on my face again, Eligor. Otherwise...I’ll be making sure I end the day with more kills in the empress’ name than you.” There was a bite, an edge to her voice, but the little smile that peaked on the edge of her lips led to the idea that she was absolutely teasing and poking at her overprotective Sangnir.

They were approaching the dictators’ ship now, and the explosions all around them were practically lighting the whole thing up. Shakings and rumblings occurred every few seconds, and even in the cold darkness of space that surrounded them, inside the three could hear the explosion of at least one of the Legionaries’ ships exploding alongside them. How many would make it to the hanger now was up in the air, but the answer would soon be clear to them all.

Within seconds, the sound of screeching metal screamed in the shuttle’s chamber as the shuttle scrapped across the bottom of the hanger. This time, however, Jayda was knocked off her feet. Groaning, slowly getting her feet while the shuttle’s ramp automatically began to lower, she turned to look toward Alina. “Soresu...Soresu is the one I’ve studied the most. I don’t know how useful it...I’ll be, but I won’t hold you back here.” Her eyes looked back to Eligor, lips tightening into a line with a little nod added. “I won’t hold either of you back.”

Objective: bounty hunting
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

As the woman calls out to him, he sighs. Of course he wasn’t the only one after this bounty. That would be far too simple. He guns down 3 more guards before taking cover and responding, using the modulator on his visor to amplify his voice.
“Should have acted faster then, rookie. First shooter tags the bounty, merc code. Now get out of my CZ before you get caught in the crossfire. There’s easier money to be made elsewhere, go find it.”

He rolls out of cover and kills two more guards with shots to the head before he’s tackled from the side by a third and sent into a tumble. The other man was far bigger, and Taim ended up on the bottom, dodging hatchet strikes and parrying blows with his hands. Finally, he sees a gap. He catches the man’s wrist with one hand and pulls his slug thrower pistol, pressing it to the guard’s temple and pulling the trigger to splatter his brains across the wall. Pushing the body off of him, he stands up...surrounded by guards with weapons drawn. Damn. Slowly, he puts his hands up. He supposed that rookie had already run off...

Tags: Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru | Amon Ruddock Amon Ruddock

A hand cupped Jayda’s shoulder for the briefest moment, giving it a light squeeze before slipping away. Eligor walked around her without looking back, then answering Alina with a tone that implied irritation. “When I was forced to wield a saber during classes I favored the second form, followed by the third.” A long metallic scrape echoed in her hand as she tread down the ramp. The spear had tripled in size, its dulled phrik plating barely reflecting the red warning lights of the boarded vessel.

Guardsmen, clad in gear too flashy and cheap to be impressive, began to pile into the hangar via the main entrance. A humming streak of red-tinged gray flew across the hangar pinning two guardsmen to the wall and causing others to fall to the sides. One guardsman pushed up his cap as he rose from the floor, watching wide-eyed as those pinned ceased struggling. Eligor recovered from the pitch and stood tall reaching out with both hands and the Force as the curse was spoken.

The bodies began to swell.

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid
zCqDnsP.png
Equipment:: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour || Stealth field generator | G1 OmniLink
kyMYUQz.png
Rookie?! Did he really tell me I was a rookie?! According to them, the man had no idea who I was. Maybe I should have stayed in the armor, and then it would have been more obvious. Sometimes a twi’lek has a hard life.

"I’m not a rookie, I’m just hunting in much more sophisticated ways than you do!" I growled a little irritated.

I got back to the bike and took out my two pistols. Since the man was apparently still busy and no one was dealing with me, I had plenty of time to act. No one looked at me as a threat, so while the shooting took place I was a little farther enough safe. So much so that I had time to take my armor back. It was all like a movie.

Meanwhile, the guard arrived and surrounded the man. I was still not dealt with by anyone. That’s when I raised my head, now in my armor; perfect diversion. If I manage to catch the man’s gaze, I throw a kiss with a hand gesture in gratitude to him.

Then, in a hurry, I approached the exploded door, covering behind the bushes. The guards were still paying attention to the man, not even noticing that I had entered the building through the door. It was time to start my task.

1FgpkWL.png

Amon Ruddock

True genius is simply successful madness
Tags: Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss

As the first volley of fire comes forth, Amon barks the order to increase forward shields and begin approach. Speaking into his comm device, his voice comes through a bit fuzzy due to the increased shielding interference.

“The Romulus will be here. However, you are on a deadline. You have 7 minutes and 43 seconds. That is the minimum time it takes a ship that size to plot a hyper jump course to the nearest planet outside empire jurisdiction. I will give the command to fire at the end of that timeframe, and I will not be aiming to cripple. I suggest you not be aboard the enemy vessel when we fire, Acolyte Eligor. “

Amon glances at the firing crew.
“Begin targeting our artillery, and create a countdown clock for 7 minutes and 35 seconds. At the end of that clock, you are to fire a full forward battery.”

He turns away without waiting for a response and goes back to staring fearlessly at the artillery fire impacting his shields. This was not turning out to be much of a test. He had hoped to have some kind of problem to solve, and instead all he got was a summary execution.

370d9lz.png

Objective: 1
Tags: Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok | Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Amon Ruddock Amon Ruddock

Seven minutes, huh? Jayda’s style of fighting was going to be too passive for such a time restraint. Perhaps she’d be better if she went off on her own.. No, that wouldn’t be good for any of them. Alina picked up her own spear, igniting the red blade as she followed down the ramp. For a moment, she just watched.

Eligor’s blood magic? Corpse bombs? She nearly laughed at the morbidity of such a thing. But was she truly any different? In a flash of movement she was gone, rushing right into the center of another group of these cheaply armored thugs. They hadn’t the time to react before her blade ripped through them, easily cutting them apart.

The last she grasped by their throat, crushing it immediately to drain them of every drop of Anima. Not just him, though. The bodies behind her. Streams of red floated through the air, circling around the Sangnir as she made their Anima hers.

Then she sent them back. Slowly the husks would rise, given new life but no intelligence. “Feast.” They took off at a speed they shouldn’t have even alive, rushing through the halls ahead to kill and eat anyone in their path.

“We should keep moving. We’re on a clock, after all.”

Of course there was a time limit. It wouldn’t be a cliche against the clock scenario without a ticking clock in each and every one of their minds. It wasn’t as though they weren’t enough pressure on them already, but seven minutes...seven minutes was not long whatsoever. Especially when they didn’t exactly know the quickest way to the bridge. At least, Jadya didn’t, so that just left the hope in the two Sangnir meatheads that were accompanying her…

My balance, they were so dead.

Despite that on the back of her mind, she still charged forward as far as she could in the hanger. There was absolutely no reason to sit back and just wait for the clock to run out, might as well attempt to accomplish their objective. Her red blade spun in a wide circle, reflecting the bolts back toward those defending the hanger, even managing to find their targets a few times. The longer her blade spun, the more she felt herself dancing to the flow of the battle. Bolts flew by her head, her body, and the blade instead became an extension of herself rather than a tool.

Jayda even found herself not paying an extreme amount of attention to the magik that both Alina and Eligor were pulling off, instead focusing herself on pushing herself forward. Her dance instead turned into one much more aggressive, taking steps forward with each and every spin. Eventually, her attention turned to what looked to be an officer type, firing a blaster toward where Eligor was turning some of the corpses into literal bombs. Staying low, moving from covered spot to covered spot, her boots pushed off the floor as she approached a tall stack of crates, leaping up and onto the top. She only took that top spot for so long, pushing off once more to launch her body high into the air.

The deck officer realized much too late what was happening, turning just in time to see the orange eyed apprentice coming down on top of, slamming him onto the ground and dislodging the blaster from his hand. A sharp kick to his chin disoriented him, and the blaster was sent flying into the wall behind them. Her blade lowered, pointing directly into the eyes of the man underneath her boot. “The code to the bridge elevator, what is it? Quickly now.” A look of fear crossed his eyes, realizing very quickly that the acolyte on top of him had absolutely nothing to lose.

“4245! That’s it! 4245!!” A smirk crossed Jayda’s lips, moment’s before her blade plunged through the man’s eye and sliced into his skill. Keeping the blade there for a moment, enjoying the feeling of power that coursed through her body, a feeling that had rarely seen fit to fill her body. “Thank you, you were so helpful.”

Gear: Judicator (silencer equipped), Piecemeal Legionnaire Armor, vibro-hatchet, C-25 fragmentation grenade (x3), ion grenade (x3), flashbang (x2)

Tags: Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

”Cover primary mark! Keep that fire tight and no reprieve!” Soon as those orders were chirped over comms a glow of red intensified in the underground spaceport. The legionnaires, though outnumbered, possessed the superior firepower-- and the knowledge to use it. In that sense it were the lackeys that were outnumbered, though if that truth ever dawned on them it was too slow to show.

“Right squad! Put turret B out of commission!” Ruek vaulted over a barricade of fallen vending machines. Quick as her boots met the broken floor tiles she was thrown back and landed with a crunch, smoke pooling from her shoulder as she slumped. The stench of melted plasteel didn’t get the chance to filter into the helmet before Ruek’s head jerked upward. Her legs pulled beneath her then managed to heft her body into a shaky standing position. The gauntlet on her forearm was of sudden interest as she turned the arm to inspect it before looking over the Judicator in the other hand. A hesitant finger traced the edge of the Judicator’s body, searching for…something.

“Sergeant, turret B is out. Fast recovery on that hit, I’ll send Nichols to you. Orders?”

Click. The blue glow of the Judicator’s stun setting flared.

“Uh, no. No I’m alright, keep the medic with you, Lancardi.”

Confusion rounded the edge in his voice, “Orders, sergeant?”

“Oh yes…” Ruek’s body ducked as another bolt burned past. “Well, advance. And,” fingers snapped while “she” tried to recall something that sounded official, “Cover the Acolyte. Use him to clear out that welcoming center then we’ll regroup, okay?”

“...yes sergeant.”

It was a wash of red and pink, made caustic by the vile curse that had spread in the victim’s veins. Metal steamed and flesh sloughed as those caught in the radius succumbed to the effects of the explosion.

“Seven minutes isn’t all bad.” Hand outstretched, she called back the undamaged spear only to have it run through a fleeing officer. “Unfortunate.” Eligor wrenched the spear from the body and, similar to Alina, stepped with an unnatural speed to be at Jayda’s side. She quirked her head while observing the little acolyte’s actions, not intending to interrupt her even with time ticking. A bold guardsman didn’t share her consideration and reared his arm back to throw a grenade. Through the Force Eligor seized him then tossed him backward into a hall, the doors closing before a muffled POP.

“Good girl, Jayda. Care to lead the way?” She then adjusted her mask, casting a glance to the things which Alina had raised. “Dare say these won’t all fit in the elevator. Send them to run amok?”

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Objective 2: Shackles No more
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tags: Ruek Tast Ruek Tast
‐-------------------------------

Tearing into the ranks of the spaceport guards proved easy at first, given what surprise they did have on them. Even now that they had started getting deeper into the spaceport, they could only put up so much resistance against the sheer firepower that had been brought to bear to purge them. For that Alisteri was thankful, slaying the slavers and their minions would’ve been far more difficult without Ruek and the Legionnaires.
As such, he didn’t mind going out of his way to help them advance.

Even if it meant being in the line of fire once or twice. Or three times. Well, a bit more than that by now. The Acolyte had left a merciless trail in his wake, staying just ahead of his allies to try and give them a bit of cover as they moved up. If it was in his way, it was cut down. Simple as that.

The turrets were the biggest obstacles, mostly because they didn’t have a habit of retreating,

The welcoming center was infested with their enemy of course. It could be fairly defensible, plenty of seating and other furniture to hide behind or barricade a door with. Not that any sort of barricade could withstand a few slashes from his lightsaber.

Other than the occasional, real barricade of course.

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Taim watches the other mercenary move past him. Well, it was up to him then. He moves with terrifying efficiency, brutally executing the overmatched guards that have him surrounded one by one with his combat knife and slug thrower pistol until he’s standing, bloodspattered and wounded, in the middle of a ring of corpses. Reloading calmly, he advances after his competitor, mercilessly gunning down anyone that tries to stop him. He’d be damned if he’d have this bounty stolen out of his hands. Reaching the closed door to the panic room, Taim rigs a charge and blows the doors off its hinges, moving in with his carbine raised.

Tags: @alisteri

“Aurgh!” POP!

Bodies convulsed with an electric arc before collapsing to the floor. Blue stun bolts mingled in the air with their more killer counterparts, striking just as hard but leaving their victim breathing--mostly. Far be it of biology to keep consistent results, so when the Gand exploded it was a bit off putting. The mind piloting Ruek’s frame balked at the new wash on her armor then recovered with a sigh, pushing ahead with the rest of the Shadow Fist as they began to storm the welcoming center.

The Acolyte took the lead, slashing justice into the souls of those who opposed him. Shadow Fist troops were quick to follow, eliminating the stragglers and carving out those who buckled down. With a waypoint established the legionnaires had begun setting up a temporary hold, others then laying out the point for their last attack.

“Main station here,” a surveillance specialist directed their attention to the holomap, “has a ray shield about the entrance. Not flimsy chit by any means. We did take their only way out, only thing is that they have plenty of resources to hunker down and stay a while.”

“Maybe a distraction?” One offered as she sprayed a broken piece of armor with sealant.

“How about we just call down orbital?” Everyone groaned at that one.

“Feth’s sake, you saw one strike and you’re obsessed Monty.”

“Don’t judge me.”

Silhana Lolaes'ra
zCqDnsP.png
kyMYUQz.png
I was already inside the building when I heard the man outside was starting to shoot. In any other case, I would have headed for the panic room, but this was a high-ranking military person; a panic room would have been humiliating. Of course, he may not have been given the position because of his merits, because then that idea would have been right. But I tried to think he was a brave soldier.

A much more romantic idea.

That’s why I headed to where I had seen the hangar before. Unfortunately, I didn’t know where there should be a secret tunnel through which the man could get out of the estate. So I just hoped it was at the hangar because it seemed to me to be the most logical solution. If he can’t escape with a dropship, the other solution remains. True, I can’t argue that it’s not certain he’s here, because attackers can also try anything here first to prevent any escape.

I ran the distance, entered the hangar carefully, with guns held in advance, but the place seemed completely empty. I seemed to be here alone. Several places have crates, storage devices placed in front of the walls, some vehicles, ground and air as well. However, there were no traces of living things. Yet. Regardless, I didn’t want to give up. I didn’t hear sounds, the guy didn’t come for this, and there were no guards nearby or they were very quiet.

It was time to find the hidden and secret path…

1FgpkWL.png

370d9lz.png

Objective: 1
Tags: Eligor Rahvok Eligor Rahvok | Jayda Aryss Jayda Aryss | Amon Ruddock Amon Ruddock

“They already are. We’ll lose no allies this day.” Better they kill themselves, then kill any of her fellows. Her gaze shifted around the carnage. Blown apart bodies, husks devouring the living. Already she could hear the screams from down the hall as the dead ripped apart the living. Ironic. She could never use sorcery, but here she was using a different form of it.

“Yes, lead on Jayda. Keep your wits about you.” Soresu lent itself best for defense, so it made sense for the acolyte to go first. Well, no, it didn’t given how fast Alina and Eligor were. But at least this way she could better see the worth of the smaller woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom