Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
In the description for Gistaweb attire, it says it can be done in any garment. Is it possible to request a Glistaweb jacket?
Credits will be transferred upon approval.
[member="Ostanes"]

[member="Ostanes"]

I would like to purchase a pair of Bodo Bass gunbelts both are needed to be bandoleer style with 8 holsters on each and a place for a shoto style lightsaber to be clipped as well.

New character. Same style of clothes.

A pair of AEL Spring 844 Line's Bloodwalker Boots for 15,000cr, please? I'll throw in extra credits if you make the buckles hot pink!

Oh, and can I also have a black Warden Cloak for 50,000cr?

[member="Ostanes"]

[member="Aedan Miles"] - The gunbelts are gunbelts... We can make them with eight pockets, but modification of the structure to include a clip with the same alchemical properties to secure a lightsaber is not available at this time due to AEI restructuring and loss of Rave making the altering of such a major alchemical creation impossible. If the belt without specialized clips is acceptable, we can fill this order, otherwise we must decline the request with regrets.

[member="Nulgath Zardai"] - Approved. Please read the warnings and limitations carefully.

[member="Micah Talith"] - Approved. Enjoy.

[member="Kaia Starchaser"] - Approved. Thank you.

[member="Kerri Aislinn"] - Approved. Thank you. Enjoy the hot-pink buckles at no charge, though be warned the paint is not itself any special and may chip and wear faster than the boots over time.

OOC Note: Sorry for the delay, 60 hour work weeks and finals comign up have me slammed. If you notice your order sitting longer than usual, please PM *this account* and I will try and expedite. Sometimes I check notifications at work and forget to reply and then the little indicator is gone and it slips my mind to fill orders. My apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom