Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akure Executive Leatherworks

[member="Ostanes"]

Janus had need of a few specialized items for a special company project he was working on, on Akure had just what he needed.

1 Bodo Baas Gunbelt
1 Pair of Eyes of Dunaan
1 Sonic Visualization Eyepiece

[member="Ijaat Mereel"] - Approved.

~*FLASH SALE*~

Now until Monday Morning, 8am EST, 50% off everything and a free can of LeviaCan Tinned Meat, regular or choice special edition tin. Because who are we kidding, money is really not an object at this point. 100% of proceeds from funds of this sale go to relief efforts of [member="Isley Verd"] & the Mandalorian Empire to re-establish Echol'ya.

Secondary Note: Akure Executive Interstellar is looking for a few good mercs to accompany it's Head of Research, Ostanes, on a hunt to bring down a particularly nasty Terentatek on Yavin IV, which should yield suitable hide for a special projects. Two slots open on the hunt. Applications will be reviewed selectively. Apply via private holo message. Superior performances may warrant future contracts and retainers to be offered.

OOC: Send me a PM if interested in the hunt. I will provide a reward to those who are participating, either of my chosing or from the catalogue (within reason). PM should be sent in the form of an IC faux resume type thing. Extra points awarded if you can make me laugh but still maintain professional tone. The more posts, the better off and the better the reward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom