Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Warren Century said:
Did I buy anything from here?
There are three pages, it is fairly simple to search this thread for it. For the older thread this replaced, you can still narrow the search feature to find it. However, I have no clue personally if you did, and do not at present have the free time to search for you.

Sorry, and good luck!

[member="Warren Century"] - I think you may want to read the first post in this thread. What is listed in that is what we make. Red items are out of stock. And as is *very* highly stressed we do not take custom orders.... I am sorry for the inconvenience and wish you luck finding what you seek.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Ostanes"]

Incoming Transmission....

Message send...

Message Subject: Supplier
Sender: Spaarti Creations

Greeting Akure Executive Leatherworks, this is a message from Spaarti Creations corporate offices entailing a business offer between our two companies. We have noticed that a lot of your clothing involving Terentatek hide is currently out of stock and has been for quite some time. Spaarti however is a leading supplier of Terentatek hide leading the galaxy in a minor production level, and as you may know Spaarti is not a clothing supplier and we mainly just sell the raw product. So we would like to offer Akure Executive Leatherworks an exclusive contract to provide them with the hide necessary to provide these specific products to the galaxy. Thank you for your time and we hope to hear back from you soon.

End Transmission///

[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] - Transaction approved.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"] - The proposal will be brought before the board. Thank you for your offer. We will reply to you in as timely a manner as possible.

[member="Ostanes"]

Hello there; I'd like to purchase the following from you.

1x Bodo Baas Gunbelt, 1x Bloodwalker Boots, which comes in at 515,000 cr

If you need legitimacy on my being able to afford this, know that I used to be the C.E.O of a successful T3 company, as well as having my own small scale business on the side, and I haven't made a dent in any of the money I acquired during that time.

:wub:

Matreya

2x Eyes of Dunaan
5x Sonic Visualisation Eyepiece
10x Gun Belts (just in case lmao. Seem to keep having mine explode on me.)

[member="Darth Pikiran"] - Approved. We do advise if gunbelts keep exploding to keep any blaster power packs away from a heat source. This may be your problem. Failing that, try to avoid angering anyone with explosives.

[member="Ostanes"]

I would like to make a purchase, I hope my credit check will come out clean.

- 4 Warden Cloaks
- 4 Bodo Bass Gunbelts

I believe the total should come out to roughly 2.2 million credits. However, I am a frugal man at heart and would like to offset the cost of this transaction with an offering of a Nuhlrokka. Please let me know if this is suitable and the value of said creature, for the transaction. I'm sure your appraisal will be suitable to my needs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom