Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akure Executive Leatherworks

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Rave Merrill"]

An anonymous purchase would be made for 3 Cloak of Nuun's, one to be mailed to [member="Jared Ovmar"], one to be mailed to [member="Darth Janus"], and one to be mailed to [member="Jacen Cavill"], entitled with a simple message

"Because you people are too stupid to do your own dang shopping."

• Taozin Amulet - 100,000cr
  • Grade-A living Taozin hide nodule, tastefully set in electrum or matte finish. Confuses and blurs Force senses. Not guaranteed against specialized Force tracking techniques.

• Bodo Baas Gunbelt - 500,000cr
  • Based on forgotten Jedi mysteries, this terentatek leather gunbelt keeps Forcers from taking your weapons -- and always carries a little more ammunition than you thought you had.

• Lazy Eye Edition Merr-Sonn 'Power' 5 - 100,000cr
  • A very hard-hitting heavy blaster pistol made of solid phrik and terentatek horn. Made in conjunction with Merr-Sonn and Mohc Extractives.
Ikki looked at what she had from the leftover templar accounts and her working for them. Isley had even gotten her with a few others to work fo Rave Merrill making minor blades to trade or sell. She knew it was going to be scraping and using up all she had but she was tired of running out of ammo as she hd learned against the Protectorate forces on their ship. Stealth, ammo and a gun that was slightly lighter but still strong for stopping power... It was worth it to drain the accounts, Salems rebellion and the Fall of the templars, of Isley's loyalists had left questions of where all their credits were.

A Purchase Order arrives for a set of Leviathan Bracers. The individual - a mid level executive - will pass a detailed credit check, has available credits and pays all of their bills on time. They have several properties. However, if one attempted to contact the individual in person, the properties would be found empty or sub-let and no one at the place of work would be able to contact them or completely recall them.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
A creature of logic, thinking only in facts and probability, Kurah was quick to formulate an offer. The Horde was gone - dead to her the moment it joined forces with the Confederacy and allied itself with the Sith. All that was left to continue the legacy was the Apocrypha and its sole remaining guardian.
Kurah wanted something special, something not currently on offer. In exchange, she offered a glympse of that which was contained in "a very unique and untouched holocron."
Further details on her desires would be given if and once an interest was shown.

Oh, and a Warden Cloak was ordered.

[member="Mistress Kurah Rrusho"] was contacted in return by a high-ranking AEL exec, higher than the usual earpiece for custom orders. The exec indicated AEL's willingness to entertain the offer pending further details.

The message would come across encrypted and directed through several different channels to prevent individuals with nefarious intentions from tracing it back to the source. Why? Because everyone these days had some stupid reason to bring down the system, everyone had a reason to gain the upper hand or turn the game in their favor or twist words. Alyesa on the other hand was trying to ensure the lives of those she built weapon systems for were protected from the likes of Force Users who would gain the upper hand against those who did not have the Force.

The request was simple, and she knew that A.E.L was the only company who could field it on the scale she was requesting.

TO: C.E.O of Akure Executive Leatherworks.

FROM: C.E.O, Chief of Design and Engineering - Praxon-Organa, Alyesa M.

SUBJECT: Detection Prevention Systems

To whom it may concern,

I come to you with a simple request.

I am working on a project, let's call this Dark Tide. This specific project requires a protection from the view of the Force from those who might seek out those who might use this technology. That being said, I'm requesting that A.E.L supply a means to prevent this within these Starfighters. I know you're not ignorant to the obvious, but we're a Galaxy at war and those who have the upper hand can easily turn the tide in their favor. Price is negotiable. My frequency is attached as is an example of the contract. It will be a Limited Production item. Please let me know within the next 48 hours.

Signed,

Alyesa M. Praxon-Organa
Chief Executive Officer
Incom Corporation

End of Transmission.

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
Rave Merrill said:
[member="Matsu Ike"] - In return for your offer, we can provide a coupon for 1.5 million credits' worth of our merchandise.
Matsu had forgotten to check what she had and looking at the offer for a coupon while not what she had hoped for wasn't a terrible thing there were some new pieces after all and she sent a late reply along with an offer for the new things she had gotten. The small credit flow from a datapads company provided more for her now as well as the driveyards she had gotten a percentage from.

Fireworm scales here Hunters thread
K'kayeh dragon hide here
One Terentatek hide

Lazy Eye Edition Merr-Sonn 'Power' 5 - 100,000cr
Bodo Baas Gunbelt - 500,000cr
1 of whatever the K'kayeh hide is made into

[member="Matsu Ike"] - Transaction approved.

[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"] -

Senator,

There are at least five means of accomplishing what you want. Knowing your allegiance, your bargaining position, your product and especially your clientele, two of those methods are likely unsuitable. The other three involve the following advantages and disadvantages.

The first of those three is involvement of ysalamiri. Obviously this is space-intensive, would cut off pilots from the Force, and presents procurement and sustainability issues.

The second of those three is taozin flesh. Nodules of taozin flesh can make it more difficult for the wearer to be sensed in the Force, though they can also muffle the wearer's Force senses to a certain degree. We include taozin nodules in the command seats of our Calrissian-class freighter.

The third is nullification resin, a compound which we use for containment of powerful Force artifacts. We can provide resin in sufficient quantities to line the starfighter's cockpit. Its effectiveness, drawbacks, and cost are comparable to taozin nodules.

-The Management

The reply would come swift and secure.

To Management:

The third option would be viable. Contract is attached and first payments will be sent immediately.

Thank you.

[member="Alyesa Praxon-Organa"]

We will approve this transaction, but we require more detail in order to start work on the requisite amount of nullification resin. The cooking process is complex, and your order indicates a need that begins in the short term, though we would be happy to continue to provide you with this service in the long term.

Without revealing any proprietary technical details of the starfighter, to what extent would it be feasible for you to provide us with exact scans of the cockpit's dimensions?

A thin layer of nullification resin on the inside of the cockpit will incur a slight golden color shift. We can tune the resin's index of refraction to match either transparisteel or glasteel so that distortion will not result, but please indicate whether your vessel uses transparisteel or glasteel.

Likewise, we believe we can match nullification resin to the joystick and certain control surfaces, to bolster them against psychokinetic interference. Is this acceptable to you?

Application of nullification resin should be done by trained personnel, a combination of yours and ours, in order to ensure the quality of effect you need. Naturally this would be in your facilities under ironclad nondisclosure agreements, and with minimal exposure between your project and our staff. If alternate security measures are preferable, please let us know and we will accommodate you.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

We can essentially take out all components which would be deemed sensitive and allow your people to apply it in a secluded area of the facility, away from the main assembly areas. Of course, this is a precaution as there are many hands in this particular project.

Essentially, it'll be the components the pilot touches. There will be no electronics or nothing that could be compromised should one of your people or my people become compromised.

Standard procedure, hopefully you understand.

Given the current status of the Galaxy as it is right now, I don't trust many people to be near anything that I hold close. That being said, each person will be screened and will have to stay on station and should they be removed for any reason, same process will apply. Incom Corporation will gladly pay for their moving expenses and so forth but while this project is ongoing and this is a joint effort between our two companies, consider them under a watchful eye. Beyond the background screening, and other standard procedures my own employees go through, they will have limited access beyond their work area.

I believe your people wouldn't betray you but the One Sith and the Galaxy at large has a way of making contracts between companies fall through just by influencing a single individual.

I would hate to see that happen considering how much we're talking here.

Your security requirements are acceptable; AEL is no stranger to high-security contracts. We'll be assigning a small subset of experienced and hand-selected employees for your clearance process. The initial team will consist of one Advosze, one Wookiee, one baseline Human, one Ugnaught, one Vongshaped, one Columi, and one Arcona. Their full dossiers will be made available to you as soon as possible, substantially in advance of their arrival. These employees are experts from the Dromund Kaas digs. A few are Force-sensitive, but not in a hazardous sense. It will be impressed upon them how vital AEL considers this contract.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Noted. I eagerly await their arrival. You have a copy of the contract, just need a signature from whomever you wish to have sign it. Of course, for legal purposes, someone who can speak on behalf of the company, should there be a breach or it comes into question.

Other than that, I believe we have a deal.

I suspect introductions are in order. My name is Rave Merrill. My brother sits on the Jedi Council; I was once an elected representative in the Fringe Confederation; I am the majority owner of Akure Executive Leatherworks, and a Witch of Dathomir. I've dealt honorably and reliably with many governments, with the Jedi, and with your Chancellor. I can provide references if necessary, but the most important reference is this: I can do what you need, in compliance with your strictest security. I flatter myself that I'm one of very few who can do what you need, and the only one you want to deal with. I apologize if I seem preemptively defensive; there have been elements of the Republic who've responded to my name with violence.

OOC - All transactions, communications are highly encrypted. This message is for the weak minded.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

My name is Alyesa Praxon-Organa, as you obviously know who I am, it's a pleasure to meet you. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting your brother. I look forward to completing this project and hopefully fielding one of these beautiful objects into his possession, as one cannot be too careful these days. I'm sure if I asked around, your reputation would be unparalleled and you're most likely not one that someone would want to cross. I understand completely to your defensive nature and I assure you Ms. Merrill, I am not one of those in the Republic who seek to respond with violence when it comes to you. Consider myself an ally and hopefully one day a friend.

If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me. I will be happy to do whatever I can to ensure that your reputation in the Republic is repaired and remains untarnished.

Hopefully, that will be able to bridge some trust between us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom