Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Akure Executive Leatherworks

There comes a time when a man must savor the blessings in his life, however few they might be. For Isley, this was one such occassion. As of recent, he had been awarded a rather enticing sum of credits by Stargo Defense Enterprises. In return, he would put his skills to work heading their newest subsidiary. A win-win in his book; especially since it afforded him yhe opportunity to purchase a few things that had caught his eye. As such, a coded transmission arrived, bearing a considerable sum of credits and an order:

Just wanted to pick up a few things boss; and at your earliest convenience, I'd like to have a sit down. I drew up some concepts for the Spring Line that I'm sure you'll love. That said, could you have the below sent to the usual spot?
  • Terentatek Bodygloves (2)
  • Emperor's Reach Prosthetic (1)
Many thanks in advance!
-I.V.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Matreya

Oubliette Satchel - 20,000cr Contains and conceals hazardous Force-related items from unfriendly senses. Made with taozin hide, tikulini leather, and 50mm of grade-3 nullification resin.

Kusk Chwukkun: Eyes of the Dunaan - 500,000cr per pair Living contact lenses enable you to see infrared, ultraviolet, and the Force. Can partially counter all Force-based stealth to one extent or another. Consult instruction manual carefully.

NOTE
Rave Merrill has disappeared and is legally dead (For OOC information, she is permanently dead). Akure Executive Interstellar's staff alchemists have all died or suffered career-related memory loss. AEI is no longer in the alchemy business. AEI is held mainly by NPCs, and it is company law that no shareholder may control more than 5% of the company. Feel free to RP AEI as an NPC company for background purposes; think KOTOR-era Czerka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom