Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ain't no party like a Jedi party? (Open to anyone who might be in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant)

C E L E B R A T E
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | @Shelia | Amanda braska | Maxir Vancil

“So in other words your life has been completely boring without me around,”
Justice teased, but was he really?

He could not say he had any wild and crazy adventures himself since he crafted his lightsaber. In fact the opposite was true. The stunt, while one of his exact next steps to knighthood, had gotten another padawan lost. He had heard it from his master upon his return that both of them could have been wounded, harmed, killed, and Just was supposed to be responsible for Hollis.

Justice just shook his head no, rather than go into too much detail as to why he had not. A small shrug was offered as he pointed to his arm. At least there was some truth in what his explanation was going to be.

“The arm is still a bit new, and it requires a check up. Apparently when we fell back into the cave I damaged something internally. That was not supposed to happen so monitoring and all that… blah blah blah.

Justice chuckled again as he took a sip of the drink Hollis had poured him.

“So I am grounded.”

Grounded, more because he had put Hollis in danger than the fact his arm had not been repaired yet. The repair had been simple, but Justice’s ego still needed repair. His eyes widened with a thought. Setting the cup onto the table for a moment he beamed with a wide smile.

“You’re stuck training, and I am grounded… how about we train together… sometime… when you’re free… not training alone… I mean…”

Smooth Justice… real smoooooth.

Tags: Open | Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Justice Lesan Justice Lesan | Maxir Vancil | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sheila Sheila

Elami smiled at Max. Cute, but a little too old for her she judged. Elami detected a bit of deceit in Max, but nothing that really made her worry. He was just being vague. She was surprised when Max said he had just discovered he could access the Force recently. “That is…um no offense, but quite odd that someone your age would get the first inkling. You really didn’t know before?” She gave a shake of her head. “Well if you’re looking for someone to encourage you to take the plunge you’ll need to look elsewhere.” Elami wasn’t sure she wanted to be a Jedi, but after putting so much into it she wasn’t willing to just give it up like it was nothing. If she had the choice to make now though…

“Jedi are just like normal people,” Elami said with a smile when Max said he was here to observe Jedi culture, and blushed of course when Max called her pretty. “Look,” she said pointing to Hollis and Justice with a smile. “Perhaps we’re a little late to some things, but still two awkward people who are totally into each other, but don’t realize that the other shares their feelings. I suspect it’s much the same in the ‘normal’ world as well.”

Elami gave a nod when he said that he hoped they would talk more later. “Not that big a crowd yet,” Elami said with a smile. “I’m sure we’ll get a chance to talk. Maybe even dance a little. I’m quite bad at it, but here is probably much better than the last time I tried.”

Max asked about the woman who left and Elami sighed. “Master Braska. Much prettier than me. You can go find her if you want. I would understand.”

Last edited:

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Wearing: Casual
Tags: Open | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Justice Lesan Justice Lesan | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sheila Sheila

_2NJGm2n-Nw78NmcAmT3RIJe6ReqojXq4eswq5hkzOoP8ZGmNdZkU-Nj_YHMghqeMFQzVDM_ag0UBwO08Sqf_T8FLapRXSdussoXtEPPJiolHV0URsrx33OhClNB6Nvskh10VwfIamWIk1L1BGGXhFg

“Yes it has been expressed that I am a bit old to make this discovery,” Maxir responded with a smirk. “It was the strangest thing. Not long after arriving at the temple what had always just been a small ping at the back of my head was suddenly appearing in stereo. I think it was some lingering Force Ghost that pushed it forward. The Masters Noble think it is merely a coincidence.”

Maxir laughed at Elami expressing she would not be the person to convince him to be a Jedi. “Actually, not looking for anyone to talk me into it. I’ve idolized Jedi since I was a boy. I need truths so I can make a good decision about it. But I don’t want to get into anything too painful. This is a party after all. I’ll talk to you later in the library about why I shouldn’t be a Jedi.”

She changed my focus to a couple padawans by the refreshments. They seemed to be flirting. Maybe? But as Elami said they were not doing it how Maxir expected upper teen or young twenties people to flirt it was…cute. “Do normal things. Not normal people.”

Before he knew it Elami was offering a dance and then quickly turned a bit upset at Maxir asking about the other Jedi. “No. I would love to dance with you. But I am too old for you. Wouldn’t want to get a reputation for being a gold digger going after the older men. There will be plenty of time for me to go seek Master Braska’s advice.” The song on the music player shifted. “I love this song. If you want to dance.”

P A R T Y !
GADivider-Purple.png
Hollis-Temp.png
Outfit: xxx

Hollis laughed when Justice teased her, and she was oblivious to the people that sent glances their way.

But there wasn't any laughter when he explained what he'd been up to... being grounded. "Ah," Hollis said, a sympathetic look on her face. "I'm sorry to hear that..."

She thought back to the moment they'd fallen into the cave on Tython. She'd attempted a force-aided jump and completely missed her mark. She'd knocked into Justice and then they'd fallen into a secret area of the cave. Exciting, yes. But now there was an inkling of guilt – the fall had definitely been her fault.

She only hoped the repairs weren't extensive... or painful.

Hollis grabbed a plate and put some fruit on it, and she was surprised to see Justice grinning at her. She brightened too. "I'd love that," she said, nodding. "I mean, training is much for fun with a friend."

She'd said the word friend because she didn't know how to say... person-you-have-a-crush-on-but-they-don't-know-it-yet.

C E L E B R A T E
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | @Shelia | Amanda braska | Maxir Vancil

“Don’t be sorry. It hasn’t even been a year since…”

He stopped. The rest of what he was going to say was obvious. The experience was one Justice did not want to relive. Just thinking about it was enough to feel the pain of it all over again, or hear the sound of the beast’s teeth sawing into the bone. He simply shook his head.

“You do not need to be sorry. This is a party after all!”

She was gracious enough to not make a big deal about his rambling again. Did he ask her out, yes, but for some reason training seemed to be a dud for a first date. Maybe he would have to time it so they had to get something to eat afterward. A small blush washed over his cheeks when she agreed.

“Right, friends, because training alone is so boring.”

Friends… hopefully that was not all she thought they could be.

That was when the music started to play. Justice blushed even harder as he realized he was speaking before he could stop.

“I am so not a good dancer,” he said and pointed at two who began. “Two left feet.”

Tags: Open | Maxir Vancil | Justice Lesan Justice Lesan | Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sheila Sheila

“Well,” Emali stuttered as she started a nervous response. “I suppose it would be a bit rude of me to refuse. Especially after pouting when he asked about Master Braska. Are you sure you want to risk the chance of being seen as a cradle robber? Since I’m so much younger.” She gave a bit of a smirk letting him know that she was mostly teasing. Though she also knew that for the most part a man with a younger woman was not thought of quite the same way as a young woman with an older man. And of course there was the fact neither of them were actually old enough to get judged too harshly anyways.

She nodded towards some open space that would be good for dancing. Leading the way out to the spot she thanked her lucky stars that it was a relatively fast moving song. Elami was not necessarily proud of her dancing, but she could only imagine the shades her cheeks would turn if she had been invited to a slow dance with the cute older man.

“So you’re looking for reasons not to join up huh?” Elami asked, going back to the previous discussion as the danced close enough to talk, but not close enough for scandal to form around it. “I wish I could give you horror stories about how terrible life has been. But my bad times have come because of me. Not the Order or the Force. The most commonly given advice is probably the best. Follow where the Force leads you. You might be surprised.”

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Wearing: Casual
Tags: Open

OBVNW7XzJ0Q9mycELNOdgvDYkEqIAJvl-vrAa6jt056CycMzGlfHaaKyhHnHYSkb_LM-9FvVVkCbFY_mRS_GW9BfjjgQugtAf-ZFmAFVJhQ00h3JGbyxjXxem4JWVdCdqMy2gvp1sPvWCExOB6E__cg

Maxir had to laugh at the Mirialan Padawan’s response. It was true after acting a bit jealous it would possibly be considered rude to dismiss an offer to dance, but Maxir didn’t take himself that seriously that he would have been that offended. Then the age joke popped up again and the potential Jedi could not help a smile and followed Elami out to the dance floor.

The dance was something that I hadn’t experienced since my early teens. Just two people enjoying the music with no intention of either of them to make a move. In fact it would be the most unbelievable thing in the galaxy if either one of them did. Not because Elami wasn’t a cute girl. She was that. But she was still looking for herself. Not the type Maxir usually liked. He wouldn’t say he necessarily liked the take charge kind of woman. But he certainly liked a girl who knew where she was and where she was going. Elami still had a feeling of lost about her. And with his uncertainty involving this whole Jedi business he couldn’t afford to get wrapped up in that even if everything did connect and it didn’t.

“I’m not looking for a push out or in,” Maxir corrected with a smile. “I just want the truth of what I’m in for. If the Masters will be taskmasters looking to train me up in a hurry. If you Jedi who have put your whole life into this will look down on me as a late comer to the party. I’m glad you think highly of the Order. I do as well. But I don’t want to come in with the disillusion that everything will be rosy.”

The song ended and I gave Elami a smile. “I appreciate the dance. You’re much better than you think at it. Or you just like to keep expectations low. Either way I also appreciate the words. I think as host you should probably make the rounds to make sure other guests are all situated.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom