Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Ain't no party like a Jedi party? (Open to anyone who might be in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant)

Tags: Open

Elami spent the morning passing around notes to anyone she saw that looked like they might need a relaxing night without thoughts about Jedi stuff. Mostly focusing on fellow Padawans. Her new Master had suggested that if she got her mind off of Jedi things and made friends maybe her feelings towards the Force would return to normal. Elami didn’t think it was gonna work, but it was worth a try. So the idea of a party was born.

Elami had gotten permission to use the training area, sort of. She didn’t exactly say it was for a party, but if there was a need for using the space for actual training the request of a lowly Padawan, who was probably on probation and most of the temple knew wasn’t taking Jedi life as a priority would have been denied. So the spot was secured. Of course Elami didn’t train on Coruscant. She hardly knew anyone at the temple now, and she was probably known as the emo girl who just sits in the library all day. Unless people talked to Justice Lesan Justice Lesan . He might tell them there was a bit more to Elami than that. But Elami was still getting to know him.

The afternoon was spent out in Galactic City collecting supplies and refreshments for her party. The budget was slim so she hoped that the others coming didn’t expect a professional spread. Not that Elami would know how to make that happen even if she had an unlimited budget. She was a Jedi, never expected to have those fancy things. So she paid very little attention to them.

The Mirialan had managed to find some idle kitchen droids and had them to keep the warm food warm, cold food cold and help in serving the other Jedi as needed. Now she needed music and that was a problem. She found an older player that should be able to fill the whole training area with music. But it wasn’t working correctly. Good thing that tinkering with this sort of thing was one of Elami’s hobbies. Hopefully it would be fixed before any of the others arrived.

Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn Sōla Taan Sōla Taan Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el Sheila Sheila Gec Omar Tiland Kortun Tiland Kortun

P A R T Y !
GADivider-Purple.png
Hollis-Temp.png

Outfit: xxx
Tag: Party Peeps!

Hollis had heard something about a party happening in one of the training rooms. Since she was still pretty new to the NJO, she figured it’d be a good idea to go and socialize. After all, training was much better with friends – and who didn’t need more friends!?

She chose a printed dress with some dark tights, fixed her hair, and went out the door. Her dorm was quiet, too quiet. This would definitely be a good change of pace.

Was she supposed to bring anything? Hollis stopped by the mess hall, just in case, and purchased a box of pastries. Then, she walked to the training room with a spring in her steps. Upon entering, she smiled to see the decorations. Their hostess had done a fantastic job making the space look festive. Hollis spotted Elami Iria Elami Iria , who looked to be tinkering with something.

“Hi there,” Hollis said, smiling warmly. “Am I too early?”

She glanced around, and then spotted the droids with the food. “Oh! You’ve got the food covered,” she said, her smile turning a bit sheepish. “I brought some things. I hope that’s alright.” As far as she was concerned, the more food the better. She slipped the box of pastries on the table with the other things.

“I’m Hollis Orenn,” she remembered to say. “Nice to meet you…” She left a pause for the young woman to introduce herself.

Tags: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Open

Elami’s head was down and her focus was on the music player when the first party-goer arrived. She startled slightly at the first words and then looked at the source with a sheepish smile and burning cheeks. “Not too early no. Just the first,” she said, her smile warming from the initial shocked look she had.

At the mention of food Elami looked at the kitchen droids. “Oh, yeah,” she said, running her hand nervously through her hair. “I didn’t think it was right to invite people to a party and not have something to offer. Didn’t even try to get liquor though. I’m sure anyone looking for that type of party will find a way to spike the punch or something,” Elami gave a laugh at that. She couldn’t imagine herself drinking and didn’t think that was foremost on the mind of most Jedi. “But if you brought something you enjoy, that's completely welcome. Let’s bring it over with the rest.

“Nice to meet you Hollis,”
she said with a nod. “I’m Elami Iria. New to the temple. Had a hard time on Tython. Trying to find my way back to normal.” She looked at Hollis and smiled. “You look cute. I haven’t had time to expand my wardrobe beyond the normal robes and my field armor…Well I have a dancer’s outfit that the boys might appreciate, but I didn’t think that was very appropriate.”

Elami led the way to the refreshment tables. “I’d just give it to the droids. I honestly just bought the stuff. Set up was all them. Do you know anything about music terminals? I got an old one. Pretty sure I’ve almost got it working. But I don’t want to be rude and ignore you before other people show up.”

C E L E B R A T E
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Wearing: xxx
Arm: xxx
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Elami Iria Elami Iria

Justice was a little reluctant to attend social functions. The last time a group of padawans had wanted to get together they all wound up at a beach party. It had been shortly after Just received his new arm. The idea of letting everyone see where it connected to his chest had made him more self conscious than he should have been. He was among friends after all. Now it was his scar, but this time the young archeologist pushed past it.

There was a level of nervous confidence as he approached the training area. He did not know who to expect to see, so as his hand pushed the door open slowly, Justice was happy to see two newer familiar faces. Elami had been a new friend which he'd met at the library. She was fun, much more than her sad vibe seemed to let on. Hollis, she had accompanied him on a trip, gotten stuck in a cave, and was as nervous as he was. Justice liked her, and he was happy to find her there.

"Hey," the young man said as he strode into the area. "Um sorry… I didn't think to bring anything."

Typical single guy move.

"Good to see you again," he said to them both and smiled a little sheepishly when his eyes landed on Hollis.

Justice hoped she wasn't going to hold getting trapped on Tython for a time against him.​

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn , Elami Iria Elami Iria , Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

Jasper was buried away in the Jedi archives, looking through old logs. He was trying to find out more about the man who brought him to the temple, who he believed to perhaps be his father. Jastile made himself known while Jasper was bleeding out in the city of Cinnegar. He had said to meet him on Dantooine. Jasper was in a better mental state now than he was before Empress Teta. He had come out of exile and even managed to find a teacher in Mi'la Undari Mi'la Undari … but he wasn’t ready to face the man who left him with the New Jedi Order. Not yet.

Jasper’s thoughts were interrupted by… music? In the Jedi Temple? That’s… odd, the duelist thought. He got to his feet and set off towards the training area, where the music was coming from. It was a party.

In that moment, Jasper froze. Had anyone seen him? The young man was terrible in social situations, and being in back in the Temple heightened this. For one reason or another, be it his weak connection to the force or his dedication to lightsaber combat, he had grown up particularly alone. Because of this, Jasper had no party experience whatsoever.

I’ll just head back to the archives, Jasper thought to himself.

He would attempt to inch out of the training area and not draw attention to himself. For those with a keen eye, Jasper was unfortunately hard to miss, given his unusual attire for Jedi standards.

P A R T Y !
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
Tag: Party Peeps -- Elami Iria Elami Iria , Justice Lesan Justice Lesan , Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el
Hollis returned Elami's nod with one of her own. "Oh? I'm rather new here myself," she said, smiling. And her face reddened slightly when Elami complimented her clothes. "Thanks," she said and chuckled softly when the Mirialan mentioned a dancer's outfit.

Without wasting any time, she opened the box of pastries and took out a donut. "Hmm?" She craned her neck to see what Elami was working on, the music terminal. Hollis held up her hands (donut and all) rather helplessly. "Sorry. I'm pretty terrible when it comes to stuff like that."

She was just about to take a bite of the donut when a familiar face appeared in the training room.

Hollis' expression brightened to see that it was Justice Lesan. The two of them had recently met on a mission to Tython and had hit things off rather well (or she hoped at least). Since they'd returned, she'd been trying to work up the courage to ask him to coffee or lunch. And she'd secretly been hoping he'd come to the party – which made her smile. "Good to see you, too," she said, nodding. "And I don't think you need to worry; we've got lots of great options here." She gestured to the food on the table.

It seemed that he and Elami were already acquainted, so that made introductions quite easy.

Hollis sidled over and stood next to Justice, but turned a glance over her shoulder to see someone else coming in. Oh, another party-goer, perhaps? "Hi there," she called, waving to the newest arrival… as he moved back towards the door.

Crack-a-tau

THe clap of her foot on the face of the massive beast came as Sheila moved. Jumping up and her wings pumped quickly propelling herself up as she flipped and brought her feet down on his head. The pixquisitors blade activating in her hand when she held the blade out towards the beast. "Yield" THere was a snarl... slashing of clawed hands and fangs glistenign with saliva as it came at her. Sheila slashed and slashed... the weightless blade in her hand disarming the beastie as panning back it was revealed she was battling rats in one of the trainign rooms of the padawans.. the table they were on more like a playset to display the city but the small As-Aki shot up as the beast lay vanquished.

"Success."

Her voice came out near incomprehensible in her excitement.. the sound of bells and chimes for a moment as she got a look from one of the people of confusion and she worked to compose herself. Attention to the smaller detail when she floated there with her wings going behind her. "Oh sorry." SHe said it and bowed in mid-air before going and hearing the sounds of more people as she went into the room and found a place to sit on one of the padawans shoulders. Blonde hair tied up in a bun and she looked at Elami Iria Elami Iria with a nod of welcome.

Amanda braska

A
Outfit: Xx

Amanda had purchased a few things for herself to resupply her room in the reconstructed temple she was staying to help keep an eye on things. With the war against the maw there where more then a few bottles of alcohol in one of her bags. She heard the music and figured finally the rules had been lifted as she dropped off most of her stuff in her room she walked back with a bottle of correllian whiskey and a couple of alcohols from alderaan of various make.

Walking into the large training room she looked around her lightsaber on her hip as she smirked the padawans where having a party. She set up the bottles of alcohol and some plastic cups if anyone wanted to drink Finally walking over to the padawans "if you want there's some alcohol over by the droids if any of you want your only young once might aswell enjoy it" Amanda said realizing none of them probably knew who she was "I'm master Amanda braska I've been busy on missions first day back in a while" she said nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Justice Lesan Justice Lesan | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sheila Sheila | Amanda braska | Open

Elami smiled at the refreshments Hollis had brought. There were some sweets present, but donuts were a morning thing to Elami so she had not included them in her own selections. The reaction to the dancer’s outfit made Elami smirk. In most ways Elami was a disciplined typical Mirialan, the dancer’s outfit was a divergence from normal behavior. And she would not have even kept it if she wasn’t wearing it when those Jedi dragged her from the cantina.

Elami nodded and knelt down next to the terminal. “That’s ok. I think I have it. I’m usually pretty quick with these things, but this model is about before my knowledge base.” She gave a look again at the terminal and then back to Hollis. “Ooh. I got it!” she reached in and turned a node on the inside of the terminal and it came to life.

Elami stood with a proud smile rubbing dust from her hands when the second party guest appeared. Justice’s attendance made Elami smile. At least they wouldn’t all be new faces. “Don’t be silly Justice. Nothing was expected of my party guests. Hollis is just a particularly good party guest. It is good of you to come. Glad to have someone I don’t have to introduce myself to.” She gave a sheepish smile and noticed the nerves between Justice and Hollis. That brought another smile to her face. They had met before and there was something going on. Even if neither of them admitted it yet.

Elami made the first music selection and started to terminal. She was about to tell Justice about refreshments when she saw the young blonde man seemingly looking like he didn’t want to come in. Elami shook her head at that. And Hollis greeted him as well. “Hi. I’m Elami. This is my party. Everyone is welcome. Some nice relaxing down time if you’re up for it.” She wasn’t going to push anyone to attend, but she didn’t want anyone thinking this was some sort of private party. The point was for Elami to meet new people so this young man was certainly invited.

Before Elami could say anything more to the blonde boy a small flying being appeared before her. Elami had never seen anything or anyone like this before. She blinked a couple times before hearing the apology. She couldn’t say anything before the flying being was off towards the small party. “No need for sorry. Party is open to all. Just a time for new friends.”

Elami watched the fairy seemingly float into the party and didn’t notice the latest arrival until Master Braska announced the presence of alcohol and the invitation to partake, Elami had seen what too much drink could do to a person in the cantina on Tatooine. She would not drink any, at least not until she met a few more people for sure. “Welcome Master Braska,” Elami said with a nod of her head. “I’m Padawan Elami Iria. It is good to meet you. Please relax and have a good time.”

Elami smiled as she looked at the people at her party. Already more than she truly expected. And that was a bit overwhelming. She hoped that she was going to have some time to enjoy and talk with people. She guessed at some point the training area would be too full for her to greet everyone.

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn , Elami Iria Elami Iria , Justice Lesan Justice Lesan , Amanda braska, Sheila Sheila

“Hi. I’m Elami. This is my party. Everyone is welcome. Some nice relaxing down time if you’re up for it.”

Well, he had been recognized. Already, two people had called out to greet him. While Jasper would have liked to slip away to the archives, now he felt the slight pressure to stay and engage in conversation.

“Er, right,” Jasper began. “I was wondering what I was hearing… Oh, I’m Jasper. Probably should’ve lead with that…”

There was a Jedi Master there, though she seemed rather young. Not as young as Jasper, of course, but it was an unusual sight. There was another individual in the room so small that the duelist was struggling to see them. When there was a mention of alcohol, Jasper tilted his head in confusion.

“They allow liquor in the temple?” Jasper asked. Of course, he always had a little bit of something on him given his side profession, but this was the first he had heard of such a rule.

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Wearing: Casual
Tags: Open

5G53fkxKlGGQDuFfJdnlSMIYEmKewrwOYEAn72WLf546LxeZHn9hCdkHF3ofG2In9-yUK6B5obvbUA0LD8E1LIFJTSyRog_SyziQ0ggKDmqw_U0uZcBy2Efhm7gSDZl7d1GApyoXGYNQA_yHDJVVkOw

Maxir had been surprised when a young Mirialan Jedi had dropped a note at the desk he was studying at. He was not a Jedi, he was instead an actor studying for a role. Of course he had recently discovered he does have some gifts in the Force. Truth be told he wanted to be a Jedi. But he still wasn’t sure that he wanted it enough to give up acting to the degree that would be required. He still spoke with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Valery Noble Valery Noble from time to time to make sure that they did not think he was dismissing the Order. It was a tough decision. And he was older. How would that affect his training.

But when an invitation to a Jedi party, that was not something that he would be able to resist. Maybe meeting some of the younger Jedi in a capacity more than asking how to find a certain file would help him make up his mind on taking the plunge. Even still he was sure he could make acting on the side work out. Besides if he wasn’t in the cast of a Jedi based holo no one would care that they honor the Jedi properly. Surely not Anniser Dannstac . Speaking of which, she was an even better reason to go to this Jedi party. The gossip columns were filled with rumors of Maxir and Anniser (otherwise known as Kandra Starflare) being an item. While Maxir didn’t mind that it seemed to help his visibility a bit, the woman was a horror to deal with. Maybe Maxir would get lucky and some pictures of the Jedi party would leak out to the media and cause better press for the young actor.

After a long day of research into Ulic Qel-Droma, Maxir finally returned all the files he’d requested, shut down his terminal and went out in search of the party. He had been mostly restricted to the library unless he had a guide, but he was invited and he bet the rest of the attendees would be Jedi, so technically he would have a guide. And besides it wasn’t like a party was him trying to get Jedi training without a commitment to the Order. It was just a party.

Hearing the music, Maxir was pretty sure that he was in the right place. When he looked into the training area, he did not see the kind of party that he was used to. This was something he would have attended in his school days. And that was just fine with him. No camera droids humming around, not hoity-toity chef passing around his newest masterpiece of a meal. No fake corporate leeches, and best of all no Kandra Starflare.

Though the good thing about the usual parties was he could get lost in the crowd. If someone were to recognize him here…Hopefully Jedi would be ok with him leaving his celebrity at the door of the temple. After all they weren’t supposed to be about all that fame and fortune stuff. Maybe he would be really lucky and wouldn’t be noticed at all. Trying to sneak in without a word Maxir made a move straight to the refreshments. He hadn’t eaten since breakfast. And it was a good way to get a feel for the room and who were the talkative ones of the group.

Sheila could see others joining them and bringing booze... her thoughts of how this could end badly... or be hilarious were at war in her head but the small jedi master rose up flying around with a look at the other jedi master Amanda braska with a look as she crossed her arms over her chest and raised a small eyebrow. "Are you certain getting padawans intoxicated is going to be a good idea?" She didn't say it as a bad thing more a general question when she was there. The small As-Aki jedi master remainigng at the ready though while she offered a grin and a hand. "I am Sheila, jedi master and slayer of that which steals in the temple."

C E L E B R A T E
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | @Shelia | Amanda braska | Maxir Vancil

Just honestly could not keep track of everyone coming in or going out. It seemed he arrived just in time it seemed as everyone who decided to show up began to flood in after him. He tried to keep up with all the new faces to him, but it was useless. All he could really focus on was the subtle fact Hollis was standing closer to him than when he first arrived, and it did not seem to be an accident.

That made him blush, hopefully unnoticeable.

"You're going to have to help me remember all these names," he whispered quietly to her.

The truth was Justice was getting uncomfortable with the crowd. His uncle was very much a people person, and Justice tried to be, but his accidents left him disfigured in a way he was still getting used to. Leading an archaeological dig or galavanting off to battle was one thing, a party with people who judged every detail of a person's appearance was another.

He sighed as his eyes looked longingly to the table of food, and moved over to a shadow in the corner of the room which was calling to him. They soon floated back to Hollis who seemed to be enjoying herself, meeting new people. A small smirk pulled at his lips.

"You uh… look nice by the way."

His attention turned their hostess shortly after.

"I was shocked to get the invite honestly. We had only just met, and well… I was kind of a nerd."

Justice chuckled again as he pointed to the table of food. He looked back to Hollis and offered his are in a pseudo serious, but cheesy way. If she wasn't interested it was safe, but if she was, well, then they'd be walking to the table arm in arm.

"Care to join me for a bit of a snack?"

GADividerYellow.png

Sola narrowly avoided the stinging bolt from the training remote, then twirled away from Teedee Twelve’s lunging slash. Hearts pumping, she batted away a second bolt, caught Teedee’s blade on the back swing, and side-stepped his immediate overhand follow up, the droid almost too fast for her to keep up with.

She’d been practicing for a while now, having already explored all the nooks and crannies of the new Coruscant temple. Raised at the Praxeum on Ossus and afterwards apprenticed to the Marshal of the Corellian Jedi Order, this was her first visit to the temple, and her first time on Coruscant. Her Master had implored her to meditate on the Force while he made the rounds among the Jedi Masters, but he hadn’t mentioned what kind of meditation, so she had chosen to employ the moving sort.

At its core, meditation was just clearing your mind, and her mind was never so clear as when she was fighting. Teedee pushed her right to the brink of her limits, coaxing out every bit of speed and ingenuity the young Atoan had to offer. With the training remote fluttering around her blind spots taking pot shots, it took everything she had and then some to keep Teedee at bay.

Eventually, Sola grew hungry, and after deactivating Teedee and the training remote, she ventured from the small training room in search of a snack. She didn’t have to look far. In one of the larger training rooms, a few older padawans had gathered for what looked like a party, and in one corner of the room there stood a table of refreshments, manned by a few kitchen droids. She saw pastries, various fruits, fried grubs, little grilled cuts of meat, and a whole pan of blue puff cubes.

Jackpot.

Still sweating from her training, she made a beeline for the table, casually strolling right past the assorted group, and assembled herself a rather large plate, considering her diminutive size. She ignored the alcohol when she noticed it- she was too young to indulge, and she couldn't stand the smell. She grabbed herself a nice fizzy cup of Chooss and started eating where she stood.

TAG: @A Bunch of People

GADividerYellow.png

P A R T Y !
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
"Nice to meet you, Jasper! I'm Hollis," she said, greeting one of the newcomers. And her eyes shifted to a lady that had brought some alcohol, and a winged-being.

Hollis finished off her donut, listening as the others conversed around her. She aimed a quick glance to the side at Justice, who seemed a bit uncomfortable. "Sure thing," she said, nodding to his whisper about helping him remember names.

The room was indeed filling up quickly… but that was good news for their hostess, Elami. Hollis sent a small smile her way. Before turning to see a young man enter – he had dark hair and eyes and looked familiar somehow. Hollis squinted at Maxir Vancil for a moment, trying to remember if they'd met before or if she'd seen him somewhere before. She couldn't quite put her finger on it.

But then, Justice gave her a compliment, which turned Hollis' cheeks a bit rosy. "Thanks," she said, smiling. A moment later, he asked if she wanted to join him for a snack and offered his arm.

"Don't mind if I do," Hollis grinned. The way he'd presented his arm seemed like he might be joking. So, Hollis made her movements a bit exaggerated when she took his arm. But there were butterflies in her stomach. And as they started to approach the refreshments, her posture and movements relaxed slightly, but she kept hold of his arm until they were at the table.

She wanted something to drink, and that meant letting go of Justice, which she did with some private reluctance. She didn't want to make things awkward though, especially if he had been joking. She poured herself some soda, and then held up an empty cup. "Want some?" She'd pour him some, too, if he wanted.

C E L E B R A T E
fWgkZJ5.png

Justtemp.png

Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Elami Iria Elami Iria | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | @Shelia | Amanda braska | Maxir Vancil

Okay, so there was Elami and Jasper so far, at least as far as names went. Elami was easy because he knew her already, and Jasper well, his look was original. Likely Justice would not forget that name. It was still a comfort knowing that Hollis agreed to help him. This was one of those situations where he fully intended to remain as much of a wallflower as he possibly could. He figured he would fail, but that was okay. Part of him did not want to hide in the corner, even if most of him wanted to do exactly that.

When Maxir Vancil walked into the room, time seemed to stop for a moment. He was familiar, but Justice did not know why. Then everything froze. The sensation of Hollis’ arm in his was enough to make everything disappear as though they were the only two in the room. That was short lived as it seemed the Jedi Master among them made as quick of an entrance as they did an exit. Still, the pair found themselves getting drinks.

Just nodded at the offer.

“Something to drink would be great,” he smiled pointing to the orange stuff.

“So get up to anything exciting since Tython?”

It was certainly small talk, but Justice had no clue where to begin. Was he supposed to just come right out and tell her that he was interested in her? If he were more like his uncle that is exactly what he would have done by now, but likely in this department it was better if he was not like Judah Lesan at all. The man had something of a reputation, one Justice did not want to have at all.​

Tags: Justice Lesan Justice Lesan | Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Sheila Sheila | Sōla Taan Sōla Taan | Maxir Vancil

Elami had to chuckle at the unease that a party seemed to cause among several of her fellow Padawans. It was a relief because when she thought of putting this together she had a picture in her mind of a bunch of well rounded Jedi in training buzzing around her acting shy and awkward. Seeing that others weren’t exactly party animals was a good sign to the Mirialan Padawan.

“Of course I would invite you Justice,” Elami said with a smile. “We haven’t known each other long, but you’re a friend. And the only familiar face I have in the temple since my Master is off visiting her girlfriend.”

The blonde young man did decide to join the party which made Elami smile. “Welcome to the party Jasper. Make yourself at home.” She made a waving gesture to the training area and smiled. Hollis and Justice made their way to the refreshments together. Elami smiled as she watched them. They were cute. She hoped she’d find something like that. Maybe it would be a nice distraction.

There were several mentions of alcohol vaguely heard by Elami and then Master Braska took her leave. Elami was a bit sad at this. She wanted all to be welcome at her party. She had no plans in partaking in alcohol herself, but had no aversion to its presence at her party. Before she could do anything about the leaving party she noticed that two more attendees had entered. Both found their way in without needing a greeting which was another relief for Elami. If she had to stand at the entrance all night and greet everyone who walked in this night would be exhausting.

The younger looking dark haired girl seemed to go straight for the refreshments. There was a certain glisten to the girl’s appearance and Elami guessed she might have just come from training. Elami would let her recharge on the food and remember to come back to her later. The other newcomer was a face she remembered. Not from the holovids that made him a celebrity of sorts in Galactic City, but from the times she had seen him with his nose pressed to a datapad in the library.

“You decided to come,” she said to Maxir with a smile. “I’m glad. I get the impression you’re not actually a Jedi. This isn’t a Jedi only function, so please enjoy yourself. I’m Elami. Seen you a bunch of times, but never got up the courage to say hi. That’s what this party is for.”

Maxir Vancil

M

qC8JFYe.png

Wearing: Casual
Tags: Open | Elami Iria Elami Iria

5G53fkxKlGGQDuFfJdnlSMIYEmKewrwOYEAn72WLf546LxeZHn9hCdkHF3ofG2In9-yUK6B5obvbUA0LD8E1LIFJTSyRog_SyziQ0ggKDmqw_U0uZcBy2Efhm7gSDZl7d1GApyoXGYNQA_yHDJVVkOw

The Mirialan girl who organized and seemed to be hosting the party approached Maxir. She gave a cute if a little less than confident smile. She gave a nice if a little rambling welcome to which Maxir responded with a smile. She was smart too, or everyone in the temple knew what a real Jedi looked like and that Maxir wasn’t one.

“Nice to meet you Elami,” Maxir said with a nod of his head. “I’m…” there was a pause. No one seemed to have recognize him yet, or Jedi weren’t impressed by holostars. “...I’m Max. You’re very right I am not a Jedi. I have a job upcoming that called for a bit of research that was best done in the temple. Also discovered I can sense the Force after I arrived. Have been in discussion with the Masters Noble about what next steps might be. But I’m pretty entrenched in my current job, so I don’t know that I am ready to give it up to become a Jedi at this stage in my life.”

Maxir gave a bit of a shrug. “I suppose seeing a little bit of the behind the closed door Jedi life was why I decided to join. Along with a pretty host.”

Maxir looked over to the refreshments and smiled. “This is a lot less formal than I am used to. It is nice. I hope the party goes just as planned. And we’ll have a chance to talk more.” He paused and then smiled. “The woman who rushed out with the bottles. Wouldn’t happen to have a name for her would you?”

P A R T Y !
GADivider-Purple.png
Hollis-Temp.png
Hollis poured Justice a cup of the orange soda and handed it to him with a smile. She sipped her own drink and glanced at him over the top of her cup as he asked what she had been up to.

"Nothing exciting like exploring ruins," she said, remembering their trip to Tython. "Just training."

Was she trying to convey that her schedule was rather open? Maybe. There was a warm smile on her face, but inside she was waging war. Just ask him to coffee. No, don't do it yet! Oh, c'mon… a simple meal together wouldn't be too much. No, wait for him to ask you!

Her eyes shifted for a moment to get a view of the room and the other partygoers. It looked like Elami was talking with the dark-haired guy, the familiar one. The decorations and the music were doing a great job of saying 'party!' But why did she feel so… awkward?

"So, what about you? Have you been to any new archaeological sites lately?" Hollis asked. "Any new artifacts to add the to collection?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom