Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ain't dead yet.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"You are more than right there Jair, there is alot of talking I need to do with this fox faced fool..." She said, looking at [member="Jairdain"] for a short moment before returning her gaze to @Vulpesen.

Alex listened to him, staring him in the eyes before her body started to move again, tears streaking down her face as the visage contorts. Her body slow at first but the force provided what little stability it could find as she moved from the bed to stand up, staring at him with that same pained, sorrow filled look and stared him in the eyes with anger and hate bubbling behind it.

"I left, not because I didn't trust you, but instead because I didn't trust myself. I trusted you with my heart, body and soul. I trusted you to leave my home and raise my kids on Veradune, I trusted you to bring me back and to love me as I was put to death in some false trial. I trust you now, as I have always done so, to protect our kids and to help those who I had gone to Coruscant with. I loved you then as I do now, I never have stopped doing so and that is why my fear had consumed me so completely. You are right though, I did leave, and for two years, the only person I have hated more than anyone else, the only person I could see die for their mistakes was myself. I lost the three people I care about most in this universe, the only people I have left and are worth living for... And now I get to see one of them again. You have no idea how much Ive missed you and hated everything ive done and everything I am. I wish I could go back and make sure I never left. I regret letting Hel cause such fear inside of me, to create a situation where I lost the only family I have left."

At this point, her body gave out and she fell to her knees, no wounds opening back up though as she slumped down and sat there with her head dropped, her shoulders hunched forward, and sobs sounding from her as her entire body just lost the strength to do anything but cry and hate what she was and what she had done. She didn't want to move, or talk, or do anything right now. Her body wouldn't if she wanted it anyways.

That was fine though, they would be on his planet soon and she would be left to her own devices. If he so much as went to touch her though, her sabers would find her hands and a single glare would meet his face. It wasn't one of hate or anger though, more asking him to just leave her alone right now. She was twisted on the inside, her chest tight and her breath barely coming out. She didn't know how to react and right now all she wanted was to hug him and cry into his shoulder like the old days, but he had cast her aside. She didn't deserve that.

Flicking his ear a bit, Vulpesen turned to face [member="Jairdain"], finally taking notice of her unfocused gaze. Doing his best to push down the burn in his cheeks, he strode over to her, though he was smart enough to hide his tail under his coat, keeping it out of the hands of someone who had already shown a fascination in the appendage. "Then you of all people should know that physical blindness means nothing. For those with the force, it may lead to true sight. As for my blindness, I had the veil lifted long ago."

Turning back to Alexandra, he regarded her outbursts with little emotion. For him, it was just excuses. Meaningless words that betrayed her actions. He had issued his ultimatum. He had made it clear what would happen if she left, and she had done so anyways. But saying as much would be repeating himself, something he wasn't looking to do. For several moments, he simply regarded ALexandra with a cold look, until a voice called out from the cockpit. "Sir, I'm taking her down. Looks like we've got a full crew to help unload."

"Good." Glad for the distraction, the Valde turned and started towards his pilot, resuming his self treatment of deradiation. "Let the man incharge know that one of our passengers needs to be transported discreetly. No one knows of her existence except those that need to handle her directly. And by no means is my mother to be informed of her arrival."

[member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"]

Mereel simply rolled his helmeted head along the floor in response to the comment about cashing in favors. He had told the man with ghost eyes that he owed him, and if he wanted something done to payback the debt for saving his life, he would honor his word on it.

Following the Valde's remark about the Republic, Mereel's mind quickly receded from most of the affairs of the room. He heard most of everything said without listening. Admissions of physical blindness, anecdotes about those that are truly blind, rants of self hatred, and the rest all went right over his head.

Maybe if he was paying attention to the other three force users in the room he would have learned something about failure from them, but his mind was systems away from where they were now, dwelling on his own failures.

You have stock, but you lack the strength to make the change you wish for.

That had always seemed to be the case with everything he did. The demon monster he had fought in the temple possessed more knowledge on him than he had on it, of that he was certain.

the past is the past . . your concern is how you behave today. Not tomorrow.

He blinked rapidly four times and called up his HUD's video record. He had considered the words of his mentor wise, but the demon was also correct in its own sick way. Although it was a direct contradiction to the words of his Master, he wouldn't be satisfied until he found out what the thing he had fought in the temple was.

[member="Vulpesen"] [member="Alexandra Feanor"] [member="Jairdain"]

It was with the Force that she had pulled the tail of Alex before and could have easily done it Vulps now, but she didn't. Listening to his words, she nodded.

"Really now? Everybody is blind, especially those with sight."

What her friend said though was true from her point of view, the same could be said coming from his. On the bright side of this situation, at least he wasn't trying to kill her. He was also going to allow them all to stay on his world at least until their recovery was complete. Maybe in that time, she could attempt to soften him up to be more receptive of listening to Alex.

A voice came from the cockpit and he issued orders to his men. Those able to move did so and made preparations for landing.

Turning her attention to Mereel for a moment, she tipped her head in his direction.

"I think he's in shock too."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
"I can walk on my own..." She said, coughing after.

Her eyes didn't look up at Vulpesen, nor towards Jairdain or anyone that the two might have been talking to or focusing on. Alexandra had gotten out everything she had wanted to say for months. She never would have left had she known that the man would be safe, she never would have left had she known how in control she was of her body, she never would have left had things been clearer. But she had gone to her home to fix things, and rather than come and see her, rather than ask her and talk to her like an adult. He banished her and told her such, nothing more, nothing less. The man had not had a conversation with her before banishing her, and she was done fighting with him about this.

So she put her saber on her side, the second clipping itself on as it floated through the air. Slowly her legs shook and she tried to rise again, grabbing onto some crates she had been resting on and looking up finally. Tears stained her face, but so did a look of relief and determination. She had been weak before and now Daeda was suffering more than she was in that moment. Her right hand took her staff in hand while the left scooped up her friend, still not speaking to either of them and now starting to walk. Her wounds stayed closed, and pain was constant for her, but she was moving and she leaned on her staff for support as she did.

It was only when he mentioned Carliah that she smiled, muttering under her breath, the only word audible enough for anyone to hear being fool.

She would continued walking until she reached a place where she could look at the cargo door and waited, taking a seat in another room away from anyone else and sighing, her head coming down and burying itself in her knees. She was tired, very very tired. She just needed to close her eyes for a little bit and everything would be ok. She thought about this, rubbing Daeda's head as she rested, waiting for them to land and for what ever to follow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom