Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Agitator-Class Super Heavy Battlecarrier | NIV Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Issues.

Link is broken, please fix.

Does not link to the Spectral Diffuser, please check again.

You are also one rating to high, please reduce a rating.

Let me know when you fix these.
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen

I spoke to some other Factory Judges last Friday and they told me that i could keep these ratings as long as i balanced it with a significant weakness as shown in this screenshots below
Screenshot_2021-11-22_08.39.18.png

unknown.png

So wouldn't i still be able to to keep these ratings at the expense of a significant weakness?

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Submission Name: Agitator-Class Super Heavy Battlecarrier | FDS Predator
Link to Submission: Here
Reason for Factory Modification Request: To update the submission in preparation for future threads

Submission Name: Pryde-Class Battlecarrier
Reason for Factory Modification Request: To update the submission in preparation for future threads

Submission Name: Phaetra-class Light Battlecarrier

Submission Name: Praetorian-Class Star Destroyer | FDS Hand of Judgement

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Looks good. I found only two problems:
  • The third permission is a discord link, so it is broken, I would like to ask you to edit it.
  • The other one is an individual cannot own / fielded warships more than 500 metres. I would like to ask you to delete your character name from the Affiliation.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Update on this? I have to move the thread to the Archive soon according to the Factory policy. I can give you a few more days if you need them, until Thursday (2024.04.11.), to make the necessary edits or indicate that you are asking for a few extra days for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom