Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aeron Zambrano

AHR3Hw0.jpg

NAME: Aeron Zambrano
FACTION: Undecided
SPECIES: Human/Epicanthix
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5’ 7”
WEIGHT: 135 lbs.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Red
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

“It's still crying Annaliese.”

The woman being spoken to whirled on her heel to look at her sister, a wildness in her eyes borne out of her mounting sense of desperation.

“I'm not deaf you idiot,” she spat, pacing towards the window and pressing a hand to its cold expanse. The follow-up held far less vitriol. “It's all I can hear.”

Her sister was mousey, unhealthy - all the things Annaliese Beauchamp was not. Red-haired and beautiful, she'd been reigning as part of a royal family only nine months prior. But all that had changed the moment he had entered the picture. He'd brought war and famine and pestilence to their planet until there was nothing left. He'd taken everything...and given her one thing, though it had not been by choice.

She'd left that thing - a baby girl, but she'd never think of it that way - outside overnight. Its howling had kept her up. Her head was spinning with exhaustion and delirium. The planet was no Hoth, but snow had been falling steadily all night. How had It survived? (In the old days, unwanted children were left outside the gates to be taken by the elements or animals. A better death than being the mouth that made it ‘too many to feed’, than being the burden. But truth be told, Anneliese just wanted it dead.)

“You need to go get it,” her sister piped up, breaking the fog of her thoughts.

“I need to go finish it,” Anneliese responded, wrapping her scarf around her neck and huddling in a coat far too fine for the occasion as she went out in to the wind. It bit at her face as she slowly trudged towards the copse of evergreens she'd put It in.

It was quieter there, sheltered somewhat from the whistling wind. She was just thinking that it may have been wiser and more efficient to leave the child out in the open when she realized it had stopped crying. With her heart pounding out of her chest, she scrambled over to the papoose she'd left in a snowdrift. Flipping it over from where it had fallen on its side, time slowed to a crawl as she fought the urge to be sick.

She could swear it was smiling at her.

Healthy pink skin and rosy cheeks greeted her horrified countenance, chubby arms moving slowly within the blankets as it tried to reach out for her. Annaliese fought hysteria at the thought of the blanket falling open to rain writhing maggots on her hands, of It getting free and reaching up to tear her skin from her skull. It was soundless, but looked up at her with bright-blue eyes as deep as a sea-trench. It knew too much. It understood more than it should.

She was afraid to try and kill it.

“You are no child of mine, Aeron Zambrano.”
Take the devil’s name, Creature. It's what you are.

It giggled.

G2nZ502.gif

STRENGTHS
Unpredictable - The only certainty with Aeron is that her motives and methods are unpleasant. Exactly how she will choose to handle a situation is always unclear, leaving her enemies guessing.
Bolstered - Her half-Epicanthix blood grants her some immunity to mental attacks, including an easier time spotting illusions for what they are. As she is not fully Epicanthix this shielding is not complete, but it is enough for her to resist a mentalist’s insidious clutches before long.

NEUTRAL
Extremely Charismatic...but not to all - Aeron has the sort of personality that draws fanatics, a mysticism that promises something more. She is charming, polite, and seems to spring from some force that others cannot see. Most flock to her like moths to a flame. But the same quality works against her when it comes to some acquaintances, suspicious of her quiet otherworldliness.
Manipulative - Perhaps owing to her lineage, Aeron carefully plays those around her against one another to meet her own needs.

WEAKNESSES
Headstrong - Aeron is unlikely to listen to the opinions of others, even if they are of sound judgement and possibly better than her own.
No Tanking Please - No stranger to battle, Aeron can often be found right in the thick of things. However she will never be clad in heavy armor or pitting herself in close-quarters against strong foes. She is best at long-distance, and avoids lightsaber or hand-to-hand combat unless forced in to it as she is far less strong in those areas.

SKILLSET
To be developed.

THREADS
But Our Roots Remain As One - Gotta meet the family someday.

Tyberius Fel

Rightful Galactic Emperor
We're getting a slew of Zambranos with ASOIAF/GoT faceclaim as of late. Hopefully this means they'll start butchering each other in ill-plotted schemes of power grabbing before long.

Or incest.

Or both.

Cennika Hawk

C
Another one?

Well, this is better than the last one... but I don't know if I'd enjoy a family reunion. This is of course entirely dependant on my ever finding out I'm blood-related to all of you psychos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom