Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures on a Planet [Circe Savan]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Je-jedi?" Lilith asked. It was funny to hear that word again, but it also gave Lilith shivers. It was a dangerous job to go looking for Vitor on Coruscant. "Are you sure I should do that? I mean... is it something an Apprentice should do?" Yes Lilith was really afraid. She had never thought she could be ready to do her final trial before becoming a Sith Knight.

"I suppose I can teach you another trick before you go. I want you to focus on your own Force aura. Focus on it, and imagine it as a balloon." once she did so, Circe resumed commentary. "Now, I want you to meditate on it. Let the air out of the balloon... shrink your Force aura until it's so small, it's invisible to anyone. That is the basis of the Quey'tek meditation, which I use often to hide my Force presence. It should let you get to Coruscant with no issues, not to mention make sure the Jedi can't sense you."

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith nodded and then tried to gather the Force into the imagination of a balloon,like the Sith Lady had told her to do. She felt a big ball which was full of the Force. It was like a bubble inside her, but it also felt like it was around the Apprentice.

Then she focused on making it smaller. It was hard, but she managed to slowly shrink it.. The Force came out of it and finally, probably after about five minutes, the balloon was empty.

"Good. I can't even sense your Force-sensitivity. Bear in mind, though, that this isn't some form of cloak, or a method to hide yourself in a crowd. You're a living being, which means that you can still be tracked, though it will admittedly be much harder. For that, you'll need... much more silent talents." A soft motion of her hands caused Circe to disappear, evaporating into a mist of black energy.

"Force Illusion can be excellent if Sith Sorcery is utilized."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Are you sure I am able to do that? I am just an Appprentice..." Lilith said. Now she felt like Circe is expecting too much from her. Of course she was almost ready too become a Knight, but... She was not very powerful. She wasn't even able to use some basic Force skills.

"Your rank in the Force doesn't matter... What matters is the combination of your learned Force knowledge, along with your willpower. Not to mention practice in performing this particular technique. The more you practice it, the better you'll get, until eventually, you'll have all the skills you need. Just keep practicing... All you need to do."

That was really the only advice Circe could give. It had taken her the better part of ten years to become such an expert with illusions.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Alright... I'll try to do it, then," Lilith said. She expected nothing from the next trick, because she was sure she is not able to do that. But she tried to do that. She imagined a dark cloud around her, but she did not succeed. She had to try something else. She tried to imagine becoming invisible from the inside and moved outwards. But she failed again.

"How do you do that?"

"Just focus. Let the darkness surround you, bend the light around you and make you utterly invisible, impossible to see. It's easy, once you're in tune with your inner sorceress." Circe gave a soft sigh as she reappeared, a sinister gleam in her eye. "Get it working properly, and there'll be a reward for you. A reward of a very rich and expensive dinner..."

What else was a Sith Lady to do, after all?

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith concentrated, but it was a really difficult task. Of course the reward motivated her to try, but it was clearly a bit too much for Lilith, either because she could never use so powerful Sorcery or because she was a bit tired from the day. The first thing that came into Lilith's mind was darkness which stood in the middle of light. And nothing bad happened to it for some time. But then it slowly started dissolving, becoming one with the light.

Now Lilith imagined the same thing as she did before, but now the darkness was replaced with her body. It just stood there and resisted the light like the darkness had done. What Lilith didn't know was, that there was actually a cloud of darkness around her. And along with the darkness, Lilith's body started becoming one with the light. Slowly, but still... Performing this kind of Sorcery was harder than imagining it and because of that she wasn't able to become fully invisible, but maybe after ten minutes she was almost there. She was interrupted by sudden pain which came from her heart again. But this time it wasn't that painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom