Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures on a Planet [Circe Savan]

Serpena

Unknown time

---

Serpena. What a strange planet. Lilith didn't even know how she had traveled to the planet. It was strange, because the last thing she remembered was Coruscant. She was in a library or something like that, trying to find something about Tund or Sorcerers of Tund. She was the last sorcerer. She was the last one. She felt like she had to spread the knowledge about the Sorcerers. She had become a prophet.

But... why did she come to Serpena? She didn't know anything about the planet. She didn't know anything about its residents, if there were any at all.

She just stood there...

"Well, well, well..." The plant-woman carefully sauntered over to the newcomer. "Look who we have here. A woman who desires to learn more of the darkness and corruption. Welcome to Serpena."

Few could get to this planet due to its isolation. That this woman was able to spoke of her new allegiance to the dark side.

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Well, hello, whoever you might be..." Lilith said as she turned to the woman who had spoke to her. She looked at her... Yes, she looked like a plant. She was really green and it was almost impossible to not laugh at her. But she managed to keep her mouth shut. She just looked at the woman and held her staff tightly in her hands.

"Who are you and... could you give me some information about the planet? I don't even know why I am here..." Lilith said as she walked closer to the woman. She stopped after she had stepped a few steps. This way, she felt like she was still protected...

"Circe Savan. This is my planet you came to... The Dark Side must have led you here, as the system itself only appears on star charts I myself have developed." The woman seemed confused, and this was something Circe could take advantage of as she stepped closer to the newcomer.

"This planet is called Serpena. The archaeologists who came here with the initial batch of colonists surmise that the entire system was engineered by an alien species, likely the Celestials or Rakata. The orbital shipyards have been missing a key component since we discovered them, and they are incapable of creating new starships of any sort - only repairing and refitting them. The jungle overgrows anything not repulsing it or burning it."

Lilith looked around as the woman, Circe as she introduced herself, talked. She tried to understand whether she likes the planet or not. But Circe seemed cool and friendly. And the best thing was, that she didn't have to hide her corruption. Circe had sensed that she is a Dark-sider. Or she had used logical thinking...

"Well, I am Lilith Lancaster. And I came here... I don't know, how... I only remember, that I... just flew in the galaxy with a ship. I didn't know where I was going..." Lilith answered, just because she wanted to be polite. She didn't like talking now that her voice had the echo or whatever it was. She always sounded like wind or... a ghost... with that creepy voice. She didn't like it, but she didn't want to get rid of the corruption, so...

Circe smiled, hearing the taint of the Dark Side visibly resonating in Lilith's voice. Stepping over, the plant-woman gently stroked the former Jedi's throat. "Your voice is beautiful, Lilith. With every word comes more corruption." She smiled again, looking the woman over from all angles.

"Raw. Unrefined. What is it you wish to learn about the Dark Side?"

"The Dark Side... I have to learn shape-shifting, illusions... deception!" Lilith said as the woman analyzed her. Well, it seemed kind of awkward, but she didn't show it out. She just pressed her wooden staff tightly against her body. It was the only thing which gave her the feeling like she was safe. The woman's skin was still really... well, she can't say it's disturbing, but it was a bit weird. Green skin and red hair seemed kind of weird, but she had to tolerate it... Acceptance is the key, like she always heard someone saying.

Focusing, Circe's traditionally tanned skin tone began to show as the chlorophyll receded from her outer later of flesh, her now appearing like a normal human minus the glistening emerald eyes. "Shapeshifting is a skill you are born with , unfortunately. I can teach you illusions, however - and how to see through them.

Useful skills in today's ever more transparent world.

"I'd love to learn it..." Lilith said. She looked at the woman as she transformed. She became a bit more normal, but she still thought she is weird. But then she remembered again, that acceptance is the key. "I can create small, stupid, lame illusions. I believe everyone can see through them..." She said after a few moments of silence. "I am ashamed of my lack of skills. But I want it to change. I want to be a master..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Show me. I want to see what you can do so far. You know... a basis for what I have to teach you." Circe always preferred to know what they knew first. After all, teaching stuff that a person already knew was quite stupid.

Obviously.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Okay, but don't laugh..." Lilith said. Then she concentrated. Creating a good illusion needed focusing on only one thing. And the thing had to be the illusion. No one can create a good illusion without concentrating. She she closed her eyes for a moment and thought. What should I create? she thought. There were so many little things she could create, but she wanted to show off her skills. She wanted to seem better than she actually was. Of course, creating an illusion of herself was a bad idea, so she automatically excluded it. And it was for the obvious reasons. Creating an illusion which is so detailed is an epic fail. At least for Lilith. Because... Lilith was still an apprentice. So, yes, no Liliths.

Many different ideas slipped through her head, but after a few moments of serious thinking, she had found the right one. She felt like it was the right one... It had to be. She opened her eyes and looked around herself. She had to find the perfect place where the illusion should appear. After finding in, she turned to it and just stood there for another moment. The place she picked was empty. There was basically nothing there. And it was a pretty spot, so... Then she decided to start creating something. The illusion had to be nearly perfect.

A light, almost transparent energy started forming in the selected place. As it grew and formed into a more realistic object. It started taking the form of an astromech droid. They weren't very detailed, but they could be a really good way to show off her skills. The droid became better and better with every second that passed. But Lilith also became more tired. Creating an illusion was a hard thing. It took much energy. After all, she hadn't formed the illusion of a moving astromech droid yet.

Yes, she decided to make the droid move.

As the energy finally formed the shape of an astromech droid, it slowly started moving like one. Lilith tried not to do anything really hard. Making an illusion so hard move was already hard, but if she would've made it move faster, she would've collapsed. Often when Lilith thought about this, she tried to calm herself down, saying: "I am just an apprentice!" to herself. And most of times it helped.

Circe smiled, eying the astromech illusion... then she smiled. Smiled and began to clap. "I know that may have seemed utterly pathetic... but you just did more with illusions than any apprentice I've ever seen before." And it was true. Even Circe's own daughter hadn't shown such promise as an illusionist. "You're going to fit in perfectly with my fellows, darling."

She slid behind @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"], gently massaging the woman's shoulders. "Focus more on your technique. Draw from the Force itself and feed your illusion's detail."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith listened to the woman. She was not sure whether the woman was speaking the truth or not. But she assumed the woman thought she is great, so she said quietly: "Thank you!" But one thing in Circe's speech was a bit confusing. The woman had never told her about the other people. But maybe she had mentioned them and Lilith just hadn't listened to her. Either way, she didn't know anything about the "fellows". As she moved behind Lilith and gave her a massage, Lilith asked from her: "Who are the fellows you mentioned?" The massage made her relax. It was strange, because... she felt like the Force or something similar was moving through her body. It moved around her whole body, relaxing every muscle and... basically every point in her body.

"I have actually never learned creating illusions... Well, I have, but not from another person," Lilith said. "That's why I'm not very good in that... But can you teach me how to draw power from the Force?" Even though the woman wasn't a Sith, she trusted her and felt like she was a good person. Maybe because she used the Dark Side of the Force too. Or even if she didn't use it, she was able to create illusions.

"Oh, just a group of fellow ladies exceptionally skilled in the ways of the Dark Side." She eyed Lilith over, a soft chuckle uttering from her lips as she considered her plans. "So are you asking me to teach you Force Drain? Or do you desire a way to increase your Force reserve? Or a way to use less Force energy while exerting your powers?"

The irony... "Use less energy" sounded like a hippy's mantra.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"Umm... Maybe I could learn all of them?" Lilith asked from Circe, obviously a bit confused about, well, everything. She didn't know any of them, but she was willing to learn them if it makes her better at using the Force. She wanted to become a good fighter, a true Sith. Meditating and other things like that weren't exactly her things. But yes, she enjoyed writing or learning ancient spells and all other things she found while she was on Tund.

So wiped a strand of her away from her face and smirked. The situation was kind of awkward, but only a little. Circe looked like a professional while Lilith was like a stupid amateur.

"Honey, this may take a while..." She sighed, slowly sliding behind the Lancaster. Her hands moved up to Lilith's shoulders as she began to gently massage them, the illusion of a bandana slowly forming over the young woman's eyes. "Now, focus on an object. Any object. I want you to chant to yourself, let the darkness corrupt your every being. Let it flow from your legs, up your thighs, through your abdomen, down your arms and into your hands. Let it manifest itself as a perfect visual representation of the object manifested in your mind. Then, once you've done so, tell me and I'll drop the blindfold so you may see your masterpiece."

The Sith method of utilizing illusions was quite good, after all. A good substitute whenever White Current illusions could be penetrated.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith tried to do what Circe had told her to do. It was a bit hard, because her knowledge of the Force didn't actually say anything about what she was going to do. But she still tried. A sigh was heard from her mouth and then she started. Like Circe had said, she started from the feet. it was a strange feeling, but it was also very refreshing. The energy flew up, higher, and it soon covered Lilith's lower body. But she struggled getting any further. She was stuck. Her hands turned into fists because of the force she used to make the energy flow higher. Her body hurt. She was in extreme pains.

But she managed to get the energy higher. And a small part of it covered the whole upper body too, only excluding the heart. She didn't know why it happened. But she knew something is up with her heart.

The energy now moved to his hands and she felt like it started forming a lightsaber. It was something she had never tried to do, but she felt like she is able to create it. The gray hilt started taking the shape. But then something happened.

AAAAAH!

The extreme pain had moved into her heart. She was an odd girl, after all.

"Lilith!" Carefully, the Sith mistress focused, the power of Force Drain manifesting as the bandana disappeared. The half-formed lightsaber in Lil's hand would dissipate as the Force energy coming dangerously close to her heart began to be drained away. Her taut embrace of Lilith became even firmer as she focused on leeching away whatever drops of the Dark Side were still attempting to harm her. "Alright, relax... relax... It's okay now, Lil. You're safe." Circe breathed in and out, feeling the new-found residual energy she had absorbed.

"Just breathe."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith almost collapsed because of the pain, but she managed to stay awake. Circe helped her, she was supporting her. But something had happened in her body. Something really strange... Maybe the Darkness in her body had just grew stronger. Maybe she had become a more powerful Force-sensitive? Maybe she got a special power or something? But she was wrong. Something else had happened.

Lilith tried to calm down. She breathed in and out, in and out. "I'm sorry..." Lilith said, almost like whispering.

"Just breathe, Lilith. In and out, in and out..." Slowly, her hands slid over Lilith's back, as she helped the limp woman to the floor. A soft smile elicited from her face as she cautiously and tenderly began to stroke the hair of the youthful Force-Sensitive. "It's okay, darling, it'll be alright now... Just relax." Her actions were hopefully calming down Lilith, though her next action would be exceptionally questionable - she would give Lil a kiss on the cheek.

"You're a good apprentice. A very good apprentice. And I'd love for you to join those aligned with me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom