Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adventures on a Planet [Circe Savan]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith started feeling a bit more relaxed. She didn't even do anything against Circe who seemed to be kind of seductive. She didn't care about it at the moment. She wanted to master what she had started learning. It was a new way to create illusions and she felt like it was even a better one than the way she had used. A bit more disciplined.

Lilith felt the kiss on her cheek, but she didn't care about it either. Instead, she concentrated on Circe's speech. She thought about it too, but didn't know what to say. It would've been cool to go with her, but she didn't know any of the people who might have been there? Maybe they won't like her? Maybe they'll try to kill Lilith? But she really wanted to develop her skills, so she took the courage and said: "Thank you! I would love to join you. But who are you, actually?"

"I'm Circe Savan. That's who I am actually, darling." Cautiously, she moved to kiss Lilith's cheek again, this time on the other side, her lips grazing the woman's cheek once again as she slowly helped her to her feet. Lilith would serve her purposes well, a key component of her future plans for acquisition of power, deeper corruption, and much more. Lilith would prove to be one of her closest, most important acolytes.

"Will you come with me?"

@[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"]

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith was now kind of frightened by Circe when she helped her on the feet and, well, kissed her. But strangely, she still didn't do anything against it. She was either really dumb at the moment because of the pain she had just felt or she was okay with that. Judging by her past, it was the first option. She was exactly quite straight, but she hadn't had any relationships yet, so it was hard to say if she was right or not. A few years ago she had lived through a serious sexual orientation problem.

She had a crush on a woman then. But she had had a crush on a man, too, so it was hard to say whether she was lesbian or not. Unfortunately, she met the woman only once and never saw her anymore. But the love towards the man had been a bit different. She knew the man and he knew her, but they Lilith didn't have a chance to express her love towards him. Just before she wanted to do that, the man died. The Coruscanti girl then became really depressed.

But she got rid of it.

"I actually meant to ask: who are your people exactly?"

"Let me guess..." She felt the slight quiver of the Coruscanti girl in her arms as she helped stand Lilith up. You're looking for that special man in your life. Or special woman... Or, you had one, but they left you." She gently stroked Lilith's hair, a soft frown on her face. "If they're still around, or you believe they are, I'm willing to help you rejoin them. I'd even go a step further and say I'd be proud to help you bring them to the Dark Side, assuming they aren't there already."

And her offer... was sincere.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

But the man she had met wasn't everything to her anymore. It was just a bad memory from her childhood and nothing else. The love she had felt towards him was now gone for a long time and some time ago it was replaced by another feeling. It was similar, but not exactly the same. She had met a man on Lunar Meadow. He wasn't exactly the best man there is, but feelings towards him started growing when they had left each other. The man was a bit seductive. it was uncomfortable to Lilith when she and the man first met, but now it was everything she needed. Otherwise she just felt... corrupted.

The man she now had a crush on was called @[member="Vitor Imperieuse"]. And he was not exactly a Darksiders, but he had tendencies to become one soon. And that's what Lilith decided to try now.

"That's exactly what I need. I want to find a man who i love now. It's all really complicated. I want to bring them to the Dark Side of the Force. I'd love to do that. I love him," Lilith said. The last sentence was a bit awkward and not something Lilith wanted to say. It was a mistake, because she obviously didn't want to say anything like that.

"Then let's get started, darling." Carefully, Circe focused on Lilith's mind, searching ferverently for the image of the one whom she so ardently desired. The darkness within her would slowly sum itself into knowledge located in Circe's mind, and with a loom-like motion of her hands, an image of a person would appear - a person Lilith wanted more than anyone in the world. An image of @[member="Vitor Imperieuse"] himself.

"Try your best to seduce him."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

An image of @[member="Vitor Imperieuse"] appeared to Lilith. It seemed so real, that she almost wanted to kiss it. But she managed to understand it just a bit before doing so. She stepped a bit away from him and sighed. She had to know what she was going to do now. And she had to be very seductive. Normally Lilith didn't consider herself as a beautiful woman. She didn't think anyone can be actually beautiful. But now she had to change the way she thought. And so she sighed again before she started seducing the obvious illusion of the man.

"Vitor, we meet once more!" she said while walking towards the illusion like a chick. As she walked, she gently put the leg in front of the other and so she moved towards the man. She was afraid she'll fall down, because she walked on her toes. That was because she tried to imagine shoes with very high heels on her feet.

When she was close enough to the man, she raised her hand and raised her left eyebrow for a short moment. She placed her hand on Vitor's chest and started slowly moving downwards with it. It would've been much harder if the man had been real. And it was actually a minus, that they didn't have the real Vitor here. They would never know how the man would've acted to anything like this.

"Do you remember Lunar Meadow?" she asked slyly. All corruption was gone from her voice, but it was very easy to notice the Dark Side aura around her. It was just so powerful, because... well, Lilith was really corrupted.

Then Lilith stopped everything she was doing and asked with her normal voice: "How was it?" She knew it was not the best she could do. She knew Circe knows a lot more about seducing someone. Well, she didn't actually know she knew it better, but she assumed Circe was better at these things.

"Not bad... But let's make things a bit more interesting."

"Why the high heels?" The illusion of Vitor raised an eyebrow at the woman trying to seduce her. "Don't they hurt your feet, Lilith?" When she stroked his chest, he sighed, turning away. "Lilith... I remember Lunar Meadow very well. It's something I've tried hard to forget, considering that I - that Vitiate tainted you there. I never should've come..."

He seemed particularly resentful of what he'd made Lilith into.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith nodded as she got the answer from Circe. Now she felt like she had to prove herself. Making things interesting meant it's getting harder... well, at most times. It was not always true, but this time she had been right. Vitor started talking. "Why the high heels?" the man asked from her. Lilith didn't know the answer, but she felt a bit offended. Before she could start arguing, Vitor already turned around and continued: "Lilith... I remember Lunar Meadow very well. It's something I've tried hard to forget, considering that I - that Vitiate tainted you there. I never should've come..." Now Lilith felt even worse. She remembered everything now. Her corruption started growing from that little situation.

Lilith didn't want to talk about Lunar Meadow, though she felt the same as Vitor did. "Don't you like my heels? I bought them from the best shop I found on Coruscant." She put her right hand on the back of the man's head. Her voice was seductive again. "Don't worry about Lunar Meadow anymore. Now I am here with you. And I will make you forget the stupid situation that happened on the planet." She smiled at the man and she found her left hand moving on Vitor's chest. She hadn't planned putting it there, but she assumed she did it unconsciously. It sometimes happened, that she did things like that. But... this time she didn't know if it was good or not.

Lilith now imagined a red dress around her body. All of her stupid old clothes were gone and she only wore the blood red dress. Her staff was already gone, but she knew it was somewhere near them. Her woolen cloak was something she never wanted to see again. And she felt the same about the jacket, the old shirt, her trousers and boots.

"They're nice... But you don't need high heels to look gorgeous." Perhaps for a moment, Vitor's previous underlying feelings for her were exposed. Then again, maybe it was his way of saying she didn't need to wear heels that in his opinion were so tall they'd almost break her ankles. "But I can't forget about Lunar Meadow, Lilith... What happened that day fundamentally changed you as a person. If we had never met, you wouldn't be corrupted, as you are now." Gently, he took her hands and removed them from his body.

The tension was building...

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"The day we met was the best one I remember. I enjoy thinking about it when I feel bad or when I would like to hug you or kiss you or..." Lilith stopped for a moment and sighed. "The fact that we met is one of the best ones I know. Yes, you changed me completely. From that point corruption started growing. My heart became impure. My former Light Side was damaged forever. But I like it that way, because the corruption is everything that reminds me of you. Without that I would've forgot you soon. But now I will have to carry my love towards you on in my heart forever." Lilith felt the tears which now former in her eyes and soon covered them. A few of the warm salty tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"I didn't understand how much I love you when we met. I actually hated you when we met, probably because of Vitiate. But after that, my love towards you started growing like the corruption. They did it simultaneously. And now both of them have probably reached the highest level there is. And love is something which most likely enhanced the speed of corruption. Sometimes people corrupt their whole life... slowly, very slowly... But my corruption happened in only a few months or even less than that. Do you think it's normal?" She waited for a moment, but not like she had expected an answer from the man.

"No. It was all because I love you." She put her hands back on Vitor and looked directly into his eyes. She went a bit closer to the man and now they were almost as close to each other as possible. And Lilith's head went closer to Vitor's.

"But I don't want to see you fall for me, be corrupted..." He paused, and as she moved close to him, he leaned back, then froze in place. Circe chose at that moment to speak to Lilith telepathically.

"Be more aggressively seductive with him. He'll probably like a strong woman."

Truthfully, she didn't know, but hey. Aggressive was her forte, and it only seemed to make sense if Lilith followed her lead.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

"But... how?" Lilith asked as she left the warmness of a loved man's body. Even though it was probably just an illusion, it looked real... it felt real. And Lilith understood she'll have to feel it all once more when they actually manage to find Vitor. "What is aggressive? I love him. I can't start hurting him..." She then went closer to the man again, but didn't know what to do. She could... well, start doing the thing, but it would've been kind of illegal or at least against her morals.

"No, don't hurt him... Just be more forceful. Wrap your legs around his waist. bring him to your quarters and push him onto the bed. Forcefully start kissing him all over. Remember this about the average male. Once you've begun to gain control of his body with your feminine wiles, his mind will have no choice but to agree with his flesh." A logical argument, one Circe observed many times before. How else would she have been able to calm Sarge a long time ago?

"Trust my experience. Trust it..."

And with that, Vitor was unpaused.

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Being seductive wasn't actually a thing Lilith really enjoyed, but she had to do it to get Vitor back. At least that's what Circe thought. But Lilith was sure Circe can't be wrong since she is more experienced and powerful. So despite being unsure about her every action, she put her leg on Vitor's waist and then wrapped it around it. She felt like it was good... she liked it. And she hoped Vitor (or his illusion) likes it. She continued doing what Circe had told her to do by pushing him to the bed. Of course she fell there too, partially because her leg was still around the man's waist and partially because she was extremely clumsy.

But then she kissed him. And she felt true passion from it. At this moment, she didn't care about it being an illusion at all.

"Good... Now focus on his mind. Sap his will away as you wrap him around your finger, make him yours to control... and his seduction to the Dark Side as your hands will be complete." Circe had to say, Lilith's performance was spectacular. When they found the real Vitor, this would be the official test for Lilith's ascension to Knighthood in the Sith Empire.

"Mmm... Lilith... Stop... It's not right..."

@[member="Circe Savan"] (please ignore spelling mistakes/typos. I wrote it from my phone)

Getting into the mind of the illusion was really hard. Especially because basically this Vitor didn't have a brain. But Lilith tried to do it. She had heard tricks like this were often used by Zeltrons, but she had never heard, that they can be done by someone else too.

Of course Lilith didn't know how the species does it, so she thought of random words which she could use to seduce Vitor or convert him to the Dark Side of the Force. She looked into the man's eyes and put a finger on his lips. Then she started speaking with a monotonous voice which would probably scare someone. But she knew it will hopefully make the man hers. "I am your freedom, I am your soul. I am your body, I am your heart's home. Your sadness is mine, our passions combine, I stare into soul... the soul of yours... There is no death, there is no life, only your legacy which all will be mine."

She didn't know if it was a good little poem-like thing, but it was all she was abe to do. Being really unexperienced, she didn't have the power to come up with something great. But she tried to do her best.

From her lips as she spoke came a black cloud of darkness, a cloud that began to cover Vitor. Slowly, his resistance to her seduction faded, her feminine wiles drawing him further into darkness. Her words had proven to form a most effective spell of Sith magic, one that proved most useful as it sapped Vitor's will. Slowly, he relaxed, until eventually, he placed a hand behind her head, willingly drawing her into the kiss he had previously attempted to hard to resist.

"I... love you..."

@[member="Circe Savan"]

Lilith felt the warm lips of the Illusion-Vitor as he moved closer to her. She felt the warmness of his whole body, she felt love. The man kissed her and said "I... love you...", so Lilith assumed her spell had worked. In the beginning of the day she knew nothing bout seducing anyone or performing tricks on someone's mind. But now she felt like she was ready to go searching for the real Vitor to show her skills.

Then it was gone. The illusion faded away, returning to the nothingness it truly had been. "That... was excellent, Lilith. A spectacular job of developing a simple spell that would inflame his love for you. It's quite cute, I must say..." But for now, it was time to focus on something else, something more important. "Alright... I want you to look for Vitor. Travel the galaxy and find him. When you've brought him under your spell, come back to me, and you will officially become a Sith Knight in my domain."

It seemed simple enough, but then again, was anything really so easy? "I'd suggest infiltrating Coruscant and looking over the records of Jedi currently at the temple. There's a chance his location may be there."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom