Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Laphistos Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
High Commander of the Lilaste Order
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Personal Armor for Laphisto
  • Image Source: myself via Paid Comission
    560a7fec-8c41-407e-93a0-518451675437.jpg
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Medium armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
  • Electricity: Extreme
  • Energy Weapons: Very High
  • Kinetic Weapons: Very High
  • Lightsabers: Extreme
  • EMP/Ion: Very High
  • Radiation: Very High
  • Environmental: Average
  • Sonic: Average
  • Radiation: low
  • Acid: Average
  • Extreme Heat: None
  • Extreme Cold: None
  • Force: low
  • Disruptors: Average
  • Magnetic: Very Low
  • Chemical: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Insulated
  • Temperature Regulator
  • Holo computer built into the wrist that duels as a commlink
STRENGTHS
  • Pure beskar - this armor was made several thousand years ago, back when Beskar was far more numerous in supply. meaning the purity rate is far greater than today's standard
  • force bound - spending extensive time using the armor Laphisto has found a way to channel the force along the length of the armor strengthing its durability and resistance
  • Custom-fit - due to Laphisto's unique biology the armor has been custom-made. making it near impossible for others to wear the armor
  • cortosis usage - in some areas of his armor - more commonly in the kilt/ Koma section- Laphisto has Cortosis weaves into the fabric to give a little extra edge to lightsaber Protection.
WEAKNESSES
  • I cannot control the weather - the suit of armor is just that, armor it had the bare minimum protection against the ailments of heat and cold
  • open joints - the armor has openings in the joints that are only protected by armor weave, synth weave, and cortosis weave mesh fabrics
  • Old world armor - the Design of Laphistos armor means that there is little to no room for modularity, meaning all the new fancy toys Mandalorians have come up with over the past four thousand years cannot be easily added to his armor
  • light Cortosis usage - there is a low concentration of cortosis in the fabric of his armor. meaning it will take three-five direct hits to disable a light saber effectively
DESCRIPTION
the armor was built by Mandalorian armor smiths during the Mandalorian Wars. commissioned by Ris Ordo for Laphisto Div'atori Gix. and as such, there is clan orders mark etched into the left-hand shoulder. whereas Laphistos family crest is etched into the chest and right shoulder. the armor was designed to resemble Laphistos Durasteel's armor from 7000 BBY. to better match his outdated fashion.

Last edited:
Honestly what I would recommend is getting rid of biological resistance stat. It is a useless stat and we don't accept it as a resistance.

Second, I would reduce Radiation to Low as there is almost no weaponry on Factory that I seen, that deals in radioactive damage and is generally hard to find.

Laphisto Laphisto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom