Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Add Endgame to the Timeline

I'm sure [member="Taeli Raaf"] or [member="Coren Starchaser"] could provide an exhaustive list of Endgame threads; me, I lost track of them. I'm told they featured over 700 posts (comparable to a small-to-midsize Event) and got buy-in from most of the map in one way or another. FO, GA, ORC, TSE, CIS, plenty of others: Endgame was the place to be, and its effects are still rippling through the board at an IC level. That'll only increase once the Galactic Alliance goes minor soon. I haven't seen this level of enthusiasm and engagement around a specific set of events in a long time. If Staff's amenable and the right graphics people are available, I think Endgame would be a really cool Timeline addition. Just a thought.

Mishel Kryze

M
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Yes and participation art swag which I have made a little one for Coruscant, Guy/Darth Metus made my sig tag

DJUttrW.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom