Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual Notice I Suppose

Jsc

Disney's Princess
-.-

*ditzy blond accent* Um'kay? So like? Aren't those countries in Africa or something? Cause. I'm all like. I don't think being hungry is a real country? Ya know. It's more like. Like. Like. A state of being, ya know. Like. Like being hungry and shit.

Jorn Mair

J
*blond talk* oh yeah hunny thats like a state of mind right? or is a state in the United states? I dont know.

and no for real blonds are like this sometimes.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I dated a blond once. We went to a pizza resturant and sat down. She looked at the menu for a moment and said, "Ya know. I was really hoping to order a Pizza tonight. Do you think they have pizza here."

A stared at her beautiful face for a moment without emotion. Then said, "Yes. Yes, they have pizza. It's on the menu. Between the front and the back."

To which she frowned and replied, "Umm. I'm not stupid. I know a menu doesn't have a back. It's a flippy book. Umm Duh."

Jorn Mair

J
do you count a person who use to be blond and then naturaly his hair changed to black? (for realz about the hair changing)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I asked her if she put out. ...To which she smiled and said yes. ...And so I smiled. Ate my pizza. ...And endured like a man.

Jorn Mair

J
well then look in the hout box and you can see some more! lol and there was one time that i dated a girl (Blond) and she truly thought that i was neil armstrong that landed on the moon. I was joking with he when she aske my name i said neil armstong james bond style. (FYI i dumped her on the spot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom