Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual Notice I Suppose

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
I love the americans really. <_<
I love your easy-to-get firearms. <_<
I love your obnoxious patriotism. <_<
And I love your rednecks, lack of class and thievery of the word football, to use on your pussified game of rugby. <_<

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Seriously. I played Rugby once. With Polynesians too. I got so F'ed Up'd. Scrum-Death-Wounded-Ugh. So. Much. Pain. Cleats. In my eyes! And pain! Lots of pain!

*dies*

Jorn Mair

J
Yes Id rather play rugby. and Its only hard to get guns if you did something wrong or you are an idiot who thing=ks they know everything. I have Patriotism. I was thinking on drafting into the Marines. and I am a so-called "redneck" because I work on a farm.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Did you have to play it back in school in the US? 'Cause I did in the UK. I'm a really short guy too. ;_; (5'3)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
No. College. With Samoans. F'ingk'ing SAMOANS. Oh my gosh... I am never. Never, doing that again. Ugh. It was a bloodsport. A bloodsport I tell you! :D

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
You want to play against my uncle. He's built like a tank, designed by Chuck Norris and piloted by Bruce Lee. -_- I refused to play him. I want to keep all of my teeth, thanks.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Nope. I'll stick to my Football. With pads, time-outs, and surgeons on the field. I'd rather keep my concussions to a minimum this time. Ugh. :p

AND NO KITTEN 6'3-260'lbs SAMOANS RUNNING MY FACE INTO THE DIRT!!!

Jorn Mair

J
Nah man you have to be a man to play Rugby!! and yes i am happy because its hard to find someone that is shorter than you on a rugby team (they are like 6-7 fucking feet tall)

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
If you want to play real football, play what you call "soccer" a game that is superior in every way to American Football. It doesn't stop every 3 seconds, for example <_<

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Being short is actually useful, Jorn, as it allows you to take people down easier.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
I have no cardio for it. Those guys run like... All the time. Just run, run, run, run... It never ends.

I played the 'Futball' only once. Got so mad at this guy who slide-tackled me from the back but got no flag. So I punted the Ball as high as I could into the air. The refs all looked up and watched it sail. When it came back down, the other player was bleeding from the face and I was smiling. :D

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Jay Scott Clark"] Welcome to the US, everyone! :D
Also, you have a bollock-ton of characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom