Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Actual Notice I Suppose

So yeah, I was intending to come back once I graduating. Well... I did two days ago and well.... I just have zero interest in RPing. I have little interest in a lot of things these days lol. Wishing ya'll luck, I'll probably look in every so often (been doing that all month anyways) but not posting. RPing just doesn't seem... worth the time. It isn't a muse thing just purely an interest. Best of luck peeps.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Make millions out there you lucky graduate you! And then go and invite me onto your Yacht for Zebra steak, Shark fries, and Ruby-crusted Lemonade! Woot woot! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Lol, What? I made 5000 US dollars in under a day from just selling shoes at Nordstrom's department store. Without a degree. ...You sir. Must triumph! I believe in you. Oh yeah! :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Oh. Erm... Then God bless. Lay up treasures in heaven then. Lol. I'll see you there and we'll compare heavenly mansions or something. :p

EDIT: Tef! Don't give away my secrets! The government is watching me. *paranoids* :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom