Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ACT III - ooc discussion

So like, I've been out for a while due to a combination of real life and just totally getting lost back in the tunnels. Anyone mind giving me a summary of what's happened since @[member="Melantha"] explained what was going on?

Guys phobos just posted. Wasn't sure who or what and there's just way too many people to tag. So please make sure you react to the nightmares <3 also once I post with Spence you'll have a bit of a better view through them because of battle meditation <3 <3

For those who are with me, I have begun to use plantsurge to start growing a mass amount of vines around me. So think of it as a massive suddenly growth of vines around you, which i shall be using in my next post soon to get the Kursed all tangled up.

xD

It's why i made it rain in the first place. Need water!

Speaking of, that storm will just go through it's natural life for the next 20 minutes, so it's still gonna pour down hard. Ti'Cira stopped controlling it a couple of posts ago, if you didn't catch it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom