Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Act III: Insurrection

Rebels - Some alley
@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Blaster rose with Siobhan's boltgun and dropped as recognition passed between them. "It did. It is. This might look like Manda'yaim but it sure as hell doesn't feel like it. This isn't right." Eyes drew towards the blaster fire "That isn't right. But I'm sure as hell not waiting around for someone to give me answers." she moved forward, continuing her hunt for people.

"Come on, two sets of eyes are better than one. HUDs useless out here. No fething clue why."

Then she saw them, @[member="Kila Cadau"] @Basaba Willimina and @[member="Preliat Mantis"]. "Thank manda." she muttered, breaking into a jog to join them. "Su'cuygar!" she stated with little enthusiasm. "You all look as clueless as us. Fabulous." There would be time for introductions later. She looked around them and then she looked up. "Alright, enough playing cat and mouse, lets get an eagles view." Raising her arm she fired her grappling hook up and over the roofs edge where it caught. She didn't wai to see if anyone was following her. Patience was running thin. The line pulled her up most of the way and she climbed the rest, scrambling to the roofs highest point to see what was around them.

"Okay don't...do...that. Your head is important." Calico called over the ruckus. Sound pollution was hard to notice when you wore a dampening helmet, but the helmet had no effect on people who weren't wearing it. For these reasons, Calico broke cover.

He really didn't pay much attention as to if people were shooting at him or not. He gave no heed to the familiar crack of laser fire. No, Kira was a friend, and possibly knew what the kriff was going on here. The soldier shifted down to perch up near the trashcan. A faint, fleeting chuckle rumbled from him.

"You uh....enjoying yourself?"

It was then that he caught Vulpesen's voice permeating through the mess. A swift nod was all that Calico offered as his 'Deece' rose to spray and pray toward the source of the laser fire. "I've got your six, Jedi. Keep your head down." He grumbled as another familiar voice cut through.

Suddenly, his HUD was filled with another view, and four new icons. "Galaar...what in Corellia's nine hells...you were in deep co--...eighty-six that. Follow the Fleetops signatures. I have two friendlies, no clue what the situation is."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

@[member="Vulpesen"]

@[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Rebels - some alley of magical spawning power
@[member="Mia Monroe"], @[member="Preliat Mantis"], @[member="Basaba Willamina"], @Kila

"After all the insane things I've been through, nothing surprises me these days anymore, Monroe," Siobhan said with the somewhat world-weary tone of a woman who had been there, done that, torn that mountain down, been possessed by an ancient Sith spirit and destroyed star brat by pressing all the buttons on the magical Deus Ex Machina machine.

She quickly followed after Mia, passing piles of rubble, ruined and wrecked buildings, the sky above seemed red with fire, orange blossoms rising up. Old Towers had collapsed and debris seemed everywhere. She passed corpses, some burnt to a crisp, others so stripped of their flesh that even the vultures had nothing more to feed on. As Mia ascended upward with her grappling hook Siobhan decided to follow - in her own way. Gathering her energies in the Force, letting it shoot through her muscles, she leapt high into the sky, not stopping once as she shot upward through the air until she was high above the buildings, her telekinesis stabilising her as she glided, gazing upon the wasteland that lay beneath her. The Force flowing through her she tried to get a reading on things, answers had to be found somewhere.

Up in the sky, buildings and people beneath her, she had control. For now at any rate. The truth was out there.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
ALLEYWAY -- REBEL!
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @Vulpesen ( sorry your @ tag didn't work for some reason. It didn't tag me right) @Galaar CC-252

A small bead of blood began to trickle from the top of her head, falling over her temple. She fell back on her bottom - thankfully not on the puddle again - as the sound pollution along with the blast made it difficult to make right from left.

Blue eyes with a tinge of pain gave a glance up, then to her left. Wait.. she knew this voice. While the helmet was common, the voice.. was not.

"Cal... Calico?" she stammered out, her saber hilt in her left hand, her grip tight. To her left she saw another man, Wait did she know him?

"My head hurts," she admitted, shaking her head a bit as her free hand went up to rub her temples, only to have her fingers come back bloody.

"Well... that's not good.." she mused aloud.

STREETS OF MANDALORE - KURSED

@ANY REBEL

What was Na'Varro doing here? Seek and destroy. Seek and destroy was the name of the game. Once again, the Dark Master had no idea how he had arrived at this spot in the galaxy. The buildings were clearly of Mandalorian architecture ... was it Concord Dawn? No ... no, this was Mandalore itself. Birthplace of some of the greatest warriors in the galaxy, though time had weakened their line. Time, and countless defeats. Alen found himself running now, running towards the sound of blasterfire. One lightsaber was drawn but not ignited as yet, but he knew he would have to use it.

There were rebels. He had to kill all of them. That was all he knew, and he didn't question it. Now, all he had to do was find one.

ALLEYWAY - REBELS

Sochi titled her head up slightly, she hadn't want to jump to conclusion just yet. She did sense the force from him, his signature seemed familiar, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it, she shook her head in disappointment of herself, what was wrong with her? Why couldn't she figure anything out? He seemed more scared than hostile, she took acouple of more steps forward. Holding her lightsaber hilt close to her, and in a tightened grip. From what she did know she could be being deceived, it was only a couple of minutes ago that she was being attacked. She shook her from side to side slowly.

"I have no idea where we are or what's going on." She heard more blaster fire off into the distance, it did seem like it gotten closer. That indicated there were others like them. She turned around as she heard them, then turned back towards him. She looked at him, as she couldn't leave him there. "We have to go, come!" She said starting into a quickened jog.

@[member="Drake Blackwood"]

Evi Sohl

E
REBEL - IN THE STREET

Some of the blood on her hands was her own, that was clear. Most of it wasn't, she noted with some measure of pleasure, scrambling behind an overturned landspeeder for cover from the weapons fire crackling through the air.

Home. She was home. But it wasn't home at the same time. It was like Keldabe had been destroyed and something ruined set in its place. Her heart threatened to crack in her chest as she reached for her weapons. Fingers found each of her beloved daggers at her waist, her KX-80 across her back, her Dissuader on one hip with her SH-9 on the other.

A cracked and smoking helmet lay at her feet and she recognized it as her own. Even as the armor she wore was hers, worn and tended over the years, she knew. E'vi unslung the KX-80 and returned the fire the was now cascading over her position. She blocked out the thoughts of her buir and her son and...everyone else she knew.

Survive first. Questions second. She had no other choice.

Rebel, Alley
Canal heard Galaar through his comms. It made Canal comfortable to hear his voice. "Galaar, where are you? Do you know what's going on? What's your location? Have you made contact with anyone else?" After he responded back to Galaar he returned fire from the corner of the alley to the people who were causing all the violence.

"Die, damn it die!!!!!" He got out of the alley for a minute so he could check what he is facing. Can't get a karking sight from all the blaster fires.

"This is CC-117 Canal is anyone else of the Dread Guard besides Galaar out there?" He said through his comm that linked to all Dread Guard personnel

@[member=Galaar CC-252] @Dread Guard Personnels

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Rebel - Moving Toward Calico's Location through Allyways.

Galaar looked down as their helmets linked up, Calico, thank Mandalorian Dead Gods. The Commando quickly formatted his pistol into the AR variant and began to move, the strill on his heels without need of command. He avoided most combat at this stage, wanting nothing more than to link up with friendlies and get the kark out of whatever the angered Force had dropped them in.

"I blame all this on the Jedi, somehow someway; it is their fault. I don't hate them its just I'd prefer not to wake up feeling like I was drugged on a planet that I adore but was only on once with random assailants trying to blow my shebs off. I enjoy living; I really do." His voice would know only be heard by Calico and no one else, the deep baritone still entirely at odds with its content.

He wandered out into a street only to see a particular Jedi nearly right in front of him @Vulpesen. His first react was to duck and not be hit by a buzzing lightsaber, which only got him shot in the one back plates by an assailant from behind. It burned but the armor took the brunt of it.

"Kark you!" Galaar knelled right in front of Vulpesen and fired randomly at his attackers in the opposite direction of the jedi, his strill, being rather intelligent staying within the allyway they ducked from until Galaar gave it a command. His armor was nearly identical to Calico's besides the coloration and the fact he had a massive mythosaur skull pained on the chestplate.

"Canal! Follow the friendly blips on your HUD!"

@Commander Calico CC-247 @Kira Liadain

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
Rebels heading to Mandalmotors tower

Now it was time to run, the jedi knight had aged somewhat and stood there now as she screamed and jumped bashing into the wall with a cybernetic arm. Time had not been her friend and with a head full of hair, scars across her body and knife wounds she was standing in the open before moving towards the largest thing she could see and letting her muscles bulk from the force flowing through them. 36 years old now but battle was still in the Republic, still in the galaxy and jedi needed to fight. Guess the jedi messiah claiming they were wrong for fighting had been right. Peace was better in the end it led to mandalore and fighting untold foes.

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Some House - Rebels
@[member="Preliat Mantis"] @[member="Mia Monroe"]

Under normal circumstances, Kila might have made a crack about nobody listening to contingency briefings (although she did pay attention to them...mostly). Since these were most certainly not normal circumstances, she just nodded. "Good id - nice to see you too, Mia." She deadpanned. So, that had been Mia in the alleyway. So I'm not seeing things. Or at least, if I am, it's consistent. I guess that's a good thing.

@[member="Kila Cadau"] @[member="Mia Monroe"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Verz knew he needed to get somewhere safe. He had his Verpine shatter pistol and two extra magazines, but he doubted that he would be able to find ammo for it later. So he walked down the street, looking for familiar landmarks. He saw a corpse in the middle of the road, seemingly killed by a blaster, wearing rudimentary armor. He saw the corpse's weapon, a compact SMG and two blaster cartriges. Now Verz felt a bit better. He could hear fighting, and wanted to be prepared.

It was then, looking around, that he spotted figures moving up a building. So he tried to hail them over comms.

"Sucuy'gar ner vode!"

At the edge of a lovely alley--Rebel

She's bleeding. Sod this.

Calico slipped into his old mindset. The Commando state of mind. He was an NCO all over again, and one of his people was wounded. He gave Galaar no greeting; he knew the junior Commando understood that this was a serious situation. "Canal, head to the RV point on your HUD. We're about six mikes out, keep your head down." He clicked out of the private squad comm so that all could hear.

"Rapid reconstruction Fox." He ordered, motioning with one hand toward the enemy firing position. Galaar knew what to do. "Jedi, draw their fire for a moment. Keep them from lighting up my shebs." With that, the older soldier flicked the safety on his 'Deece' and slid it into the holster on his hip. He went down on one knee, trying to make himself as small as possible.

You bleed, you die. Lets take care of that first.

Calico dug into his tac-pouch. A thin strip of gauze stuck to his fingers as he yanked it out for Kira to see. "Just like Tund, just less fire. Lift your hair up for me so I can close that wound? Then you can get to doing your bathrobe thing."

@[member="Kira Liadain"]

@[member="Vulpesen"]

@[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Kila Cadau

Mando Rally Master (With a metal kneecap)
Some House - Rebels
@[member="Verz Horak"]

Another familiar voice. "Good to see you, ner vod...sort of." She added, given that this wasn't actually a good situation. "We've already got a nice party of five up here. A couple more Mandos and we might start making whoever's responsible for all the corpses nervous." She said with fake cheer.

Yawning Sophia slightly opened her eyes pulling the blanket up over her head. She had a really good sleep and the last thing she wished to do now was get up. Sophia longed for those days in which she could just stay in bed all day.

Groaning she finally did pull those covers off her head to find herself not in her room at home. Eyes darted side to side as she saw the room that she was in looked normal. There was nothing out of place or anyone to be seen. She would be fine with that except this room wasn't hers nor was it one she was familiar with.

Cautiously she got out of the bed to find she was already in clothes which was also curious, what had happened. Where was she but most importantly where were the people she cared for the most.

Walking along the carpeted floor she headed to the door to find a hallway. It all looked like a normal to her but not familiar. Carefully she looked around and saw nobody before heading out the front door or rather she supposed it was the front door. She needed to find someone, anyone whom know whAt was going on.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@Kila Cadau @Mia Monroe @Siobhan Kerrigan @Preliat Mantis @[member="Verz Horak"] @[member="Basaba Willamina"]
"We are stumbling in the dark here,we need info. I suggest get a prisoner and ask them a few 'questions' before we do anything else." Noah yelled as he stood up with enough force to knock the chair he had been siting in to the floor. He had to admit,he was a bit angry and insulted since everyone seemed to be ignoring him completely.

Rebel, Running to Calico's position

Got it. Canal got out of his alley and did a sprint that he had never done in his life. He decided to avoid combat cause later on he would want his ammo just to ensure he's alive. He looked at his HUD and saw that he was halfway to where his CO is. Come on, come on, come on.

Then he saw bolts being fired from his back. He took out his pistol and shot at the troopers and managed to kill one of them and injure the other two. Almost there, just a little bit more. Then he could feel that he got shot on the right side of his back. The pain made him angry, the anger was then converted into strength, and killed the trooper with his pistol when he turned around with his pistol and blast him.

Finally he reached the rendezvous point. He jumped and dived so he wouldn't get blasted anymore. He felt a huge relief when he saw Calico and Galaar. Then he saw two other friendlies: a jedi and a woman who was getting treated by Calico. He crouched down and got close to Calico and said, "What are your orders, sir?"

@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Kira Liadain"] @[member=Vulpesen] @[member=Commander Calico CC-247]

Alley - Rebels

Drake nodded. It made a bit of sense that she didn't know what was going on. He wondered if anyone did. Drake looked carefully at her. She didn't seem to have any ill intentions. The fact that he could sense the Force about her, and he thought he caught a glimpse of a lightsaber in her hand, made him feel more at ease. He'd never met one, but he assumed he'd know if she was a Sith or not. She started to run, and Drake followed after her.

He held his lightsaber at his down by his side in a sturdy one handed grip. His thumb was on the ignition button, ready to push it at a moments notice, incase its owner needed to spring into action. He followed to Togruta, not knowing where they were going. And not really caring, as long as they could get somewhere safe.

@[member="Sochi Ru"]

Streets 'Round the Dread Guard position - Kursed

Bluejay didn't know exactly why people were rebelling. She just knew she needed to stop them before...before...well, something. It wasn't good that they were rebelling. It wasn't right. So they needed to be stopped, and that meant killing them. Even if it was...well, comrades. Former comrades now, she reminded herself dully.

Like the three men in her sight now. Galaar, the iter'ec. Calico. And...what was his name...Canal. She felt a twinge of hurt and betrayal that turned to a grudging anger. They'd die for rebelling. They'd die now.

The Kursed Dread Sister ducked quickly behind cover, popping over occasionally to keep them occupied with streams of blasterfire until others showed up. She wasn't stupid - she knew she wouldn't be beating these three on her own. Especially with the two Jedi.

@Galaar CC-252 @Kira Liadain @Vulpesen @Commander Calico CC-247 @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
ALLEYWAY -- REBEL!
@Commander Calico CC-247 @Vulpesen @Galaar CC-252 @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

tumblr_inline_mh3gvhc4jD1qkavmj.gif

Yup, dazed look.

"I'm fine!!!" she told Calico, waving her bloody free hand to attempt to bat his hand away. It didn't work well. "Just... need a bit of a breather. 's'all!" Her hair fell away from her face when she stared up at him, at least allowing him to stamp on that gauze.

"Bathrobes?" a smirk finally drew over her lips. Enter a snort. "You wish you had them! Two thousand count threads!" came the joke. Though, considering her very well worn bloody and dirty robes she currently wore, probably was not that spot on.

Blinking a bit in confusion, her attention went from Calico to the rest of the similar images beside him. She turned back to Calico, "Just how hard did I hit my head?" she asked him "I'm seeing three of you!"

Three fingers came up by Calico's face in emphasis.

Another BOOM came just 5 meters from there right, sending debris everywhere. She instinctively ducked, holding her arms over her head.

"Just what is going on?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom