Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Hello there illustrious peoples of Chaos! Tis I, that guy.

It has been a hot minute since I posted one of these so I figured I'd toss one down and see if anyone was interested! As always I am open for just about anything under the sun, so feel free to post something here or shoot me a message if you'd like to do a thread.

So I of course have my boy here, a Sith Acolyte in service to the Sith Empire in exile, and while he isn't the most remarkable or powerful he is out and about in the galaxy. Not much to say about him in particular, no real outstanding crimes or achievements like most SIth. Yet. He does however preside over two organizations which could serve as a good source of inspiration and conflict. There is his cult which is currently on a nomadic journey throughout the galaxy, and another group based around refugees and spreading the Sith religion.

As always I'd like to wish you all a good day and I hope to write with you sometime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom