Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@Roth Tillian

That will be sufficient,

Sold, one set of Grade 4 Armour-Ani Clothing,

Should your services be needed, you will be summoned.

[member="Saki"]

Sold, 2x Whips of Rae for 30,000 credits

[member="Ashin Varanin"]

Sold, 1x SR-1 and 2x Batons of Ember for 75,000 credits in total

[member="Tysk Willamina"]

Sold, 1x Wrist Mounted Flamer and Leovi's Wings-Class Personal Jet Suit System for over 15,500 and additional services the customer can provide.

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

What size of Grappling Hooks? Available options are wrist-mounted, weapon-attachments, small caliber for shatterguns, and large caliber for mounted railguns.

HK-36

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Sold, 5x 20 foot lengths of 1/8" Echani Graphite Cables, 5x Graphite Wrist Grappling Hook for (rolls dice) the equivalent of the weight of total purchase in droids.

That means whatever 100 feet of 1/8" Graphite Cable weight along with 5 Wrist Grappling Hook launchers, I demand the equal of that weight in functional droid or droids.

HK-36

[member="Darth Banshee"]

HK-36 said:
Due to the aggression against the Republic, Mandalorians, and the Free People of Middle Earth Galaxy, the Guild of Hammers sets an Embargo on the One Sith, New Order, and other members of the Sith Order extending to our weaponry, gadgets, and mounts. These products will not be sold to members of the aforementioned factions.

HK-36

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Only one model per customer will be sold due to limited production of the models.

@Everyone

Also, the Front Page of the store has been updated with some fancy new custom artwork.

HK, after perusal of your catalog I find that several of your items interest me and that I'd like to inquire about a semi-custom design.

Fist I'd like to order one 'ARGH' Flamer in the wrist-mounted model as well as 5 capsule trios.
Then I need approx. 100 or best number available of your Batons of Ember.
Finally, if possible, I'd like to order a set of Nocur Battle Barding modified to fit a Tuk'ata (3d scan measurements enclosed)

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Sold, Single Standard Gados Electrite Pole

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Sold, Single HRD 2.0 Droid Unit, it shall be registered, so that Barony personnel can recognize the droid should we need to identify it, and marked, so we can keep track of it on the surface of Abregado-Rae.

[member="Domino"]

Sold, single ARGH Wrist-Mounted Flamer with 5 sets of capsule trios, and Nocur Battle Barding customized to fit Tuk'ata

However, I will need to ask why you require 100 Batons of Ember?

HK-36

[member="Domino"]

These Batons are strong and well enough made to withstand multiple blows from Lightsaber, so much trust I put up in the quality of these weapons that two should be more than enough, if they will get damaged to the point of being unusable you can always send the baton in and we will replace it for free.

That would not be foiling any plans for interplanetary domination would it?

Possibly. I had planned on equipping members of my guard with them for both training against and defense of myself. Though if two is the best managed, I'll take them.

She wasn't kidding either, it was high time the Twi'lek stepped up her personal training and reworked some of her gear. Including the batons would have given her a nice martial weapon she was familiar with from her time before her rise to prominence. And the telescoping weapons would add a nice surprise to her expanding arsenal of non-lethal solutions.
[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Domino"]

Very well, if it's for security reasons, two dozens units should do well enough

Sold, 24 Batons of Rae for 360,000 credits,

[member="Ember Rekali"]

As per our deal, you will receive 18,000 credits from the sale, 5% of 360,000.

HK-36

Greetings potential Suckers/Consumers!
Abregado-Rae introduces our newest product from our Galaxy-Famous (Not really) Piss Force Users Off series of Weapons!​
Electro_Cestus_Ad.jpg
The electro-cestus! A tool which acts both as armor and weapon- ever wanted to deactivate a lightsaber with a simple slash of metal claws you have hidden in your gauntlet and then proceed to either bash your enemy's face in or watch them turn to crisp via prolonged electrocution? Well now you sure can!

The electro-cestus features:
  • Revolutionary (not really) electro-padding technology, the blue sparking material along the palm of the glove can send out shocks ranging from simple temporary stuns, to knock-outs, to full painful electric demise.
  • Tough durasteel plating the experts gave rating 8 which can protect you from wide arrays of personal firearms and melee weapons found on the battlefield.
  • Built-in extendable durasteel blades with woven cortosis designed to withstand impacts from most common energy-based weapon, including lightsabers!
  • Purified cortosis coating along the edge of the blades allows the weapon to disable most lightsabers upon contact, making it an extremely deadly tool against unsuspecting Force-users. WARNING: Cortosis coat may require replacement after each battle due to brittleness of purified material.

So why wait? Go to our store now and pick up the Electro-Cestus, the edge you need against any lightsaber-wielded even when all you have left are your fists.

The Product will not be sold to any Sith, only used against them.

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="HK-36"]

A general message would come from the newer built Vaynai temple of the Silver jedi

"The Order of the Silver Jedi would like to make a contract with you for Entertainment and supplies. Our Rangers need the very best in programming and some equipment."

HK-36

[member="Saki"]

A response would return soon enough,

"If the Order of the Silver Jedi wishes weaponry from companies engaged in War with the One Sith, they need to begin pulling their weight, regardless of their opinion of the Republic."

The droid remembered the transmission the Silver Jedi has sent to the Conference of the Alliance, refusing to send representatives or help.

"Send your representatives to meet with me and we can negotiate, I will be willing to drop prices."

Dear [member="HK-36"]

Please could you smuggle me in some cortiss blades. This would be for my personal guard, as I am terrified of [member="Darth Praelior"] and her pet glitter. Also anything what could stop said pet, eating me whole would be much appreciated.

​Your`s sincerely
Elaine Thul of Alderaan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom