Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Abregado-Rae Industries

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="HK-36"]

I'm in the market for a collapsible baton that can stand up to anything. I'm told that lead-weighted Echani Graphite might be the way to go, and that you might be the one to talk to. Thoughts?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ember Rekali"]
We'll supply you with the Graphite at 20% discount, in return 5% from the baton sales and 20% discount if members of Abregado-Rae wish to purchase the weapon, you distribute the product as you wish, we ask for no access to its designs. Acceptable or counter-offers?

Also, we are planning to release semi-collapsable electro staves based off of designs of ancient Echani battlestaves and Spears of Rae, just putting that out there right now since two products are a bit similar, it's not us ripping your design off, just accidental circumstance.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="HK-36"]

Apologies for not being clear -- I've got no corporate holdings, design experience, or production plans. All I'm after is a good baton.

-Rekali

HK-36

[member="Ember Rekali"]
Modifying offer, please stand by.

Modem and printer sounds

It can be done, simple design of three cylindrical segments, variants with electroshocking mechanisms we have used previously and without. You will be credited with the weapon's concept, receiving 5% of weapon's sales and manufacturing, in 100 batons made, 5 you will receive free of charge. Enough to arm yourself and your companions.
If that is acceptable I will submit order for designs to Gados researchers.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="HK-36"]
5 - ARHVN Transmitter-Antennae-1s
1,000 - Custom Ruferalahuin MREs (Specs Holomailed)
20 - 40mm DUST Grenades
20 kg. DUST
1 - ARHVN Subscription
1 - HZN Subscription
1 - Spear of Rae
1 - Tickle-Me-Ashelotte

Because Ashelotte isn't the most mature nine-tailed Rufie in the pack, in fact a packing peanut has her beat, she thought it fun to go ahead and make a doll of herself at the Build a Tickle-Me-[Insert Name Here] Workshop. It was just going to be a gag but the young-spirited thing had suddenly found herself more deeply involved. First came the personality and voice sampling - what joy that was.
"Is this thing even on?"
"No. I'm not going to say 'tee-hee' and neither is my doll! Ugh... fine...."
"Tee-hee! Keep staring at me like that and I'm going to have to charge extra."
"Tee-hee! I'll kill you if it takes me a thousand years, Alicia...."
"Tee-hee! I wuv you Circe!"
"Tee-hee! 'You win....' Ahaha! Did you really think I was serious?!"
"Tee-hee! I. Hate. You. With love!"
"Tee-hee! I swear, I didn't start that fire!"
"Tee-hee! Uh... it was like that when I got here, I promise."
"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... what?"
"Tee-hee! Mercy is a human luxury... and responsibility."
"Should I make your pulse rise? Or... STOP!? Tee-hee!"
"Tee-hee!"
"*Yawn*"
There were also a whole bunch of implicative feminine sounds that can't be described in a PG-13 setting, but the first rule of Fight Club is we don't talk about those. The next part was oh-so fun; movement. This was definitely where Ashelotte truly shined. If her doll didn't confuse and scare the poodoo out of little children already, that is....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krNyEn1CKGY​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWz84APw6zw​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A67ZkAd1wmI​
The final part was the finishing touches. At the tailoring shop, she had her black armor-ani blouse, sash, polkadot stockings and platform high-heel boots all redone in miniature scale; it was adorable, she though. They even made it a little electrite version of the Nameless Blade. This doll was probably going to cost an arm and a leg... so to speak.

HK-36

[member="Ashe the Reaper"]

The records of your DUST and Weaponry Purchase will be copied and sent to Fondor, background checks are required for the purchase as well as valid personal identifications due to the nature of the product.

Everything else checks out, if the above conditions are acceptable you will receive electronic receipt and shortly after, the products themselves.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="HK-36"]
Ashelotte sighed, faxing over her identification in the Templar Order as a Knight, the Techno Union as an agent, proof of citizenship of the United Mandalorian Clans and birth certificates and contract copies proving her place as primary guardian and parental supervisor of Chairwoman Saera Savan, giving her almost equal authority in the galactic corporation. There were other things she couldn't disclose, either for the secrecy her position in the CIS or her completely lost and unknown past as Aynea, but what she provided and could be found was hopefully credential enough to pass a check. Her current identification was certainly valid and listed her as a remote alien race known as the Ruksenmih of the Ruferalahuin species, native to a hidden world which did not have such things as the Holonet, enabling her to be listed as immigrating at a young age to the Ri'essi Sector of Dominion (now Republic) space.

HK-36

[member="Ashe the Reaper"],

Credentials pass checks,
Sold, 5x ARHVN Transmitter-Antennae-1, 1,000x MRE's for Ruferalahuin, 20x 40 mm DUST Grenades, 20 kilograms of DUST, 1 ARHVN Subscription, 1 HoloZinema Network Subscription, 1 Spear of Rae in Spear Variant, and 1 Custom Tickle-Me Plush Toy.

[member="Captain Larraq"]
Sold, 3x 24" Hollow Echani Graphite rods

HK-36

[member="Darth Praelior"]

Due to the aggression against the Republic, Mandalorians, and the Free People of Middle Earth Galaxy, the Guild of Hammers sets an Embargo on the One Sith, New Order, and other members of the Sith Order extending to our weaponry, gadgets, and mounts. These products will not be sold to members of the aforementioned factions.

HK-36

Come on and come all,

Abregado-Rae Guild of Hammers has designed its first suit of personal armor, the Gados Graphite Reed Armor, or GGRAr, a flak armor suit designed to go over additional personal armor pieces, mostly medium and light armor due to the additional weight and mobility restrictions.

More information can be found on the first page and tech submission for armor.

I want a pair of both of these items.

Rae Batons of Ember (15,000 Credits)- Concealable, blunt, lightsaber-resistant instruments capable of electro-shocking strikes. They come in a traditional holster as well as a wearable forearm rig, one which can be worn directly on forearm or armor plates, making the weapon hidden on the wearer's forearm for ease of concealment and quick draw.
Spears of Rae (15,000 Credits Spear, 30,000 Credits Pike)- Force Spears of Adjustable Length between 50 centimeters and 1.60 meters or 2 meter pikes with electroshocking systems as well as phrik spear-heads and Echani graphite shafts. They are melee lightsaber resistant weapons with ability to pierce phrik and beskar armor plates, the Spears are easier to carry while the Pikes can pierce armor quicker and can be used as a halberd due to more powerful electro-shocking systems in the segment near the spear-head.

[member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

I'm assuming you'll be buying as Jacen's disguised non-Sith alter-ego since the whole not-selling to the Sith thing,

For batons, would you like a forearm rig or both in a holstered version?
For Spears, both in Spear, Pike, or one Spear one Pike variants?

HK-36

[member="Jacen Cavill"]
Sold,
Two Rae Batons of Ember in holstered variants
One Spear of Rae and One Pike of Rae

For a total of 75,000 credits, 1,500 of which go to [member="Ember Rekali"] as per our deal

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
[member="HK-36"]
Although Dalansa was still looking for a blade to replace the zhaboka she had been carrying for so long, she couldn't deny that she could use some armor. Something like her combat suit would be little better than butter while fighting a Jedi. Or Sith, for that matter. She knew that. So, she looked for what she could, with the money she had recently stolen from various slave circles on Nar Shaddaa. They had been transferred to her new account, after seeing the notice that they didn't sell to Sith. The problem?
Her other, now deactive account could be linked to [member="Christian Slade"].
So, now seeming more mercenary than Sith, she placed an order.
x1 Gados Graphite Reed Armor
(OOC: As she's little more than a lightsaber-wielding warrior, I'm hoping she doesn't count as one.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom