Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

About being British

Jsc

Disney's Princess
So I'm in Walmart and I'm talking to this old friend of mine from Manchester. He's a Brit and his accent is thick and pronounced. We're talking about the World Cup when a Hispanic guy walks by and says: What? A red-coat? I F'ing hate red-coats.

We turn and stare at this little guy. He's 5 foot nothing, pudgy, and is wearing too much gold jewelry for us to take him seriously at all.

Then he pulls out a 22 pistol and points it at my friend.

I hold up my hands and frantically manage to say that nobody here is British. We're just Soccer fans and are faking the accent for sport. My friend switches to his best John Wayne and improvises a reply. The guy looks angry but slips away his tiny gun back into his vest. He says good and something unintelligent about how the English can't be trusted with the colonies. I smell the booze on him now and notice that his shopping cart is full of nothing but orange juice. I'm sweating and can't say or think anything right now either.

The short man leaves and we retreat to a safer vantage point from which to make our escape. Following a frantic WTF moment we grab some help. The short Hispanic male leaves the Walmart in a brown van and the Cops are given his plates. The Manager thanks us for not dying in his store as we commend the short fellow for his patriotism this July 2nd.

Also, my friend now thinks that America has a gun problem. I said yes, a 22 is rather small but easily concealable. ...But I don't think that's what he meant.

- Jay, <--- Who dispite Sarges claims has yet to actually get shot.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
No yeah, we're fine. The cops were very accommodating and it's kind of a fun story to tell now anyways. That poor Manager though. Guy was sweating it hard. I thought he was going to evacuate the whole store over the loud speaker for a moment.

"Attention everyone in Walmart! There is a gunman in the store. Run for your lives! It's Game over man. Game over."

We had to help him keep it together.

Xephirus Cloud

The Echo of Destruction
Last I checked Britain was a country. Just like if someone got murdered for being American.... that wouldn't be racism.... because... American isn't a race.... it's a national identity. But whatevs it's prejudice of some sort let's just call it racism for funzies.

I love British people. The accents, the culture, Dr. Who! Oh, hell. I love anyone with an accent! So different, so unique. So awesome! :D

This topic sounds awful political. Guns, race...it's a hot topic for democrats and republicans to throw down and dirty up in here!

*munches on popcorn, throws some knives and guns in the mix* Please, don't mind me. Kill at your own pleasure.

Great Britain have been punching above their weight in everything for the past 300 years and have defeated every single country in the world at war. That is objective fact. That's why this kind of thing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom