Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Whole New...Galaxy? Oh boy...

So, after doing some stuff with Cinder i've decided to finally get her out there in the galaxy to allow the character to familiarize herself with...well everything. She is still coping with the loss of her twin sons and she is also preparing for her hatchlings arrival so i'd like to avoid stressful combat oriented threads until she has gained at last a basic understanding on how the galaxy works cause at this point she is ready to set fire to anything that draws breath.

She has a little translator droid that is able to translate most of what she says because she can't speak or understand much of Galactic Basic.

So yeah, she has recently been helped by the Order of the Lotus so she and her species are kinda at save haven right about now. I still want Cinder to get out there and explore some stuff and try her best to enjoy what the galaxy has to offer. Girls night out to a club? Sure...she might need to go shopping first because uhhhh...her current outfit is not suitable for anything else but being eye candy. But i figured it would be funny seeing her surrounded by a bunch of people in a club as they dance. Will be glorious indeed.

So yeah, basic list here.

• Social Threads: (Shopping for half decent clothes, Dinner Dates, Clubbing, Ect)
  • Exploration Threads: (Sight Seeing, City Wandering, ect)
  • Personal Threads: (Visiting the doctor, preparing for the hatching of her third born, learning Galactic Basic and common courtesy)

That about sums it up. Anyone interested in hanging out with the red haired gal?

[member="Cinder Rose"]

Given that Elijah's quite sympathetic to what's happened to her, he'll be open to helping her. Provided it's on Monastery though. xP

He has a current grievance with leaving the safety of OSL right now, but he could be convinced to fly her to another planet for a bit of sight seeing.

[member="Maulkat"] Oh wow is that planet still around? I thought it got destroyed lol. Anyway, that would be fine. Any idea how it would happen? ^^

[member="Elijah Henson"] : Hmm, could be possible for him to take her to see a doctor or something? Her species is rather newly discovered and seeing as she is going to be a new mom it would be wise to get her checked out. I'm sure there is a doctor on Monastery.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] : Yeah, ppl kind of just stopped replying. Anyway, Josh could take Cinder out somewhere xD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom