Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Walk in Shadows (Hawk Solo)

Satine looked at the amber colored drink in the glass, arching a brow it was not what she was use to. She looked at Hawk, he drank it with some ease.

"I have not done much, I attend meetings, and then at night I catch up on the things from home that need attending" She smiled, Elder business what they were doing, how they were doing it, and the perusal of a few contracts that could be done perhaps while she was here.

She remembered she wanted to go to the hall of records with her dna information, and see if she could find her father.

"Which museum do you like ?" A male with an interest in....what kind of art...let us see what he answers she thought.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

@[member="Satine D'ulin"]

Hawk thinks for a moment. "It hard to say. I have so many that I like. The one I keep going back to is an Alderaanian piece is the moss painting Killik Twilight. I've only seen the original once when it was on tour. The reproduction don't do justice. The colors are so bright. I just read that it was coming to National Gallery next week. I'm wanting to see it again."

Satine nodded, she had asked him what museum not what piece of art but it was interesting that he though the moss painting was intriguing. She had not seen it, "Reproductions never seem to do the originals justice."

She thought for a moment, "I like abstract paintings, leaving it to my imagination what I see" Course there were times she saw only darkness only death, but that could be because of her way of life. "The natural history museum is open tomorrow, you know old bones and such..." She waited what would he say to that.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"I like abstract but I am more drawn to realism and landscapes. Monet is my favorite. I love his use of colors." The waitress droid bring their food to the table. Hawk nods to her.

"We should go. I haven't been there in awhile. As a kid I went through the dinosaur stage, my grade school took us there for visits. I always wanted to go back as an adult." Hawk took another sip of the ice tea. He wasn't like other guys. He enjoyed the finer things in life probably becuase he raised mostly by his mom. She loved exposing her kids too. To see it through their eyes.

Satine looked at him, "You'd want to go with me?" She was surprised actually that he would offer. "Monet is an impressionist painter, its all about the presentation of light" Satine looked again at her food, she made a face, but when on Coruscant.

She picked it up still examining it, and closed her eyes and took a bite. It was....interesting...strange on her tongue....she wasn't sure she liked it. It was heavy...She put hit down and took a drink of the tea, now this she liked, she drank deep. Settng the glass down, "do you eat like this all the time?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Yes, I would like to go with you. It more fun going with someone else." He cuts into his nerf. It was cooked perfectly. He takes a bite savoring it. "Hmmm. This is good." He takes a drink of his tea. "Not as much as I used too. Now that I am in training I'm eating a little more healthier. But I do like meat and potatoes. I'm too much of Corellian." He always been fortunate that he could eat what he wants and burn it off.

"Really hmm. I always eat light, its too heavy it makes me heavy and then I can't perform" yes a fat assassin, can you imagine, or a fat shadow yes then she couldn't hide so no this kind of eating was not something she thought she could ever get used to.

"Fine then we shall attend" She sliced the nerf, and then bit into it. It was chewy, it was...still a strange taste on her tongue. "How much longer do you have to train?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Hawk nods agreeing with Satine. Eating too much can make it hard to perform. Perform? Hmmm interesting word choice. "We can go to tomorrow if you are a free." He says with a smile.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I have no idea. It up to my Master how much longer I train." He was fine with that. For once in his life, he wasn't in a hurry. Being a Jedi wasn't something that should be rushed.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Was it always so, she did not know, and she wondered was it something she should really care about. "Yes we can go tomorrow. It will be a welcome diversion from the Senate meeting"

Satine, took and cut the meat again, she had taken away the bread, she was not one to like bread. She would pick out lunch for tomorrow, and it would not be this. "You do not have other duties?"

"Good. I'm looking forward to it." He grins. He had a date with a pretty girl tomorrow. Been awhile.he thought might be losing his touch.

"Not yet. When I become a trained Jedi I will. Right now I'm focusing my attention on accomplishing that." He finishes his meal. "You know if you don't like it. We can order you something else. It won't hurt my feeling."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

Satine looked down, "I don't really like it, it's really heavy for me" She smiled not like it was good, but that she didn't quite think this was a good idea for her. She waved to a server, and reordered something a bit lighter greens, and fruit, and a bit of protein.

"Jedi might need all that food to survive, I do not" She leaned back looking around, "Interesting place, I don't think I've seen anything like it" She would love to be stretched out on a nice warm beach right now.

"So what kind of Jedi will you be?" She was thinking Guardian, Councilor, what kind.

"Yeah I like this place. It becoming a second home." He pushes his empty plate away. "I'm not sure yet. I have some ideas." He was leaning toward Seer. He didn't think he was supposed to tell anyone. "I know..I'm not much of a fighter. Maybe I'll end up being a teacher or something."

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Teaching is an honorable profession, there would be nothing wrong with that. Plus" Satine smiled when her salad arrived she felt more like herself now, comfortable, yes she was suppose to blend in anywhere but right now that was not her job, she was doing something else, "I that some Jedi just need to know how to use a lightsaber, but not all are warriors"

Satine began putting together a single bite of food, "is that true" She slowly made sure she had a piece of each vegetable in the bowl on her fork.

"Yes, it is true. Not all Jedi are warriors. Some are healers, teachers and guardians. ". The waitress droid refilled their ice tea than wheeled away. Hawk took a sip of his tea. Satine seem more at easy as she eats her salad. "How long do yo up plan on staying on Coruscant?"

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"Until the Senate session is over, then I head back to Emberlene to meet with the Eleven Elders to give a report and based on that it will depend on whether I am able to return" Satine continued with heer salad ritual.

"Do you always stay on Coruscant?"

"How long is the Senate in session?" He asks her. He had no idea. It wasn't something that he needed to know. "No, they send me all over the place. I'm mostly bases here right while I train." He sips his drink. He was really enjoying his day.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]
"The debates I'm interested in should be done by the middle of next week." She hoped there was a contract on her desk for a job, but so far she had not looked at it.

"Is it ever boring?

"Sometimes. Like everything in life.. It was new and exciting now it just ordinary. I hope that makes sense." He takes a sip om his drink.

He hopes that her debate takes longer. She was different from the women he normally dated.

"Ordinary, you mean one day is like the next." Satine looked over at him this time, really contemplating him, "maybe you're not suppose to be a jedi if it is so mundane" She ate another bite of salad, as she waited to see his reaction.

@[member="Hawk Solo"]

"No, it not that. Every job becomes mundane after awhile. Even smuggling and dancing it become routine. There is nothing wrong with routine. It good." He wonders what she is thinking when she looks at him like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom