Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game A-to-Z of movies

In case you're not familiar with the game, you post the title of a movie which begins with the first letter after the first letter of the movie from the previous post. As this is the opening post, it starts with 'A', next person starts 'B', then 'C' and so forth, continue ad nauseam.

RULES:

One movie per post.

No posting twice in a row.
You have to wait for someone else to post after you before you are allowed to post again.

Try to avoid posting movies that have already been posted if you can help it.

The word "The" doesn't count if you want to do like "The Lost Boys" for 'L.' or "The Fifth Element" for 'F.'

Okay, I guess that's it...Oh, lastly, you don't have to picspam an image/poster, but I personally like to do that. I also like to do ALL kung fu movies. So we'll kick it off (lol, see what I did there?) with...

A is for Angel with the Iron Fists

102875-angel-with-the-iron-fists-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

F for Five Element Ninjas (1982)

51Nv04v40gL.jpg

(idk how to do images lol.)

There's a button up top to paste a web address/url into the box. It has to end with a .jpg, .png, or other extension. RIght click an image then pick "copy image address, then paste it into the prompt that comes up when you click on the little square that looks like a literal picture.

or the manual way, just type and plug in:

Code:
[IMG]image URL[/IMG]

Best and may the force be with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom