Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game A-to-Z of movies

Rajo Sobek

Don't Sweat the Technique
41QM6GC2P7L.jpg

Terminator

Yes and no. Pictured is Lo Lieh who originated the role, but in a twist of irony, Gordon Liu (also pictured) played his own villain in KB2. If you're a fan of the character Pai Mei, he was also in the Shaw Brothers films Shaolin Abbot aka (Slice of Death), and my other favorite Pai Mei flick for the letter E:

Executioners from Shaolin (1977)

s-l300.jpg

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
I knew the actor played a duel role in Kill Bill 2...where he wore a mask. He was one of the Crazy 88s.
I love Kill Bill.
And I have enjoyed a few Chinese and Japanese period pieces. I don't mind at all the subtitles. Incidentally, a few period Japanese classics have been made into Western films, where I enjoyed both version based on the same storyline. :)

Freaky_Friday_%282003_film%29.png

Freaky Friday.... a fun film to watch.

Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan (1972) - this movie is based AF

tVKaNkS.jpg

In what is regarded as one of the most outrageous and taboo-smashing Shaw Brothers classics, sweet young Ai Nu is abducted and sold to the popular Four Seasons brothel run by lusty Madame Chun Yi, who falls for her nubile charge and entrusts her with a number of martial arts secrets like "Ghost Hands," which allows a fighter to plunge into an opponent's chest. Soon murder erupts within the brothel, and a policeman must race against time to prevent a vicious revenge plot from reaching its blood-spattered conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom