Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public A Symbol and Declaration for the Future. (Public/Faction)

She gave a groan at his answer at first, pouting and rolling her eyes but she didn't protest, at least not when there was clearly something he wanted her to learn.
She knew better, always wait till an opportunity can be used to its maximum effect. she felt the hairs on the back of her neck rise.
Someone was coming...
She looked to her Master and in his mind spoke.
Hmm so a pawn in the making.... I wonder how much he can sway before he'll break.
Her Lips curled in adoration

She watched the scene below with a curious eye as the new commers entered, her eyes glimmering with malice.
I feel it Master.... it seems this party may have just gotten interesting. she liked her tongue across her canines her eyes flickering to the other sith that entered.
Aww I can't screw with them just a little? Not even the bolts? Its only Darth Carnifex... its not like hes scary her tone is his head was playful and teasing as she giggled cooking her head to the side before pouting when she realised he was serious and all premise of mocking left her face.
"Blahh boring. What's the point of being here if we're just playing nice?" She snarked verbally now folding her arms
will you at least tell me the plan?
She wasn't pleased but what else could she really do? Mess with the big guy and cause bigger issues or pout about it and wait for a better time to play the game.

Maybe it was a good thing Zesiro wasn't inside the council chambers. She likely would have left the room if she had been. Then again, perhaps she should have been in there. Even though the large creature rampaging around the market stalls wasn't being a danger, it still scared the blond. Hoping it didn't want a tour, too, she focused on Jesse and would attempt to scuttle off without being noticed by the others.

Letting out a relieved sigh, she could not give all of her attention to Jesse.

"I was here the day Kesh fell and returned to help start the rebuilding. Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions."

Jesse Organa Jesse Organa Domina Prime Domina Prime

CS3FUG8.png

"If I wanted to cause harm, I would have done so already."

The soothing voice of Taeli Raaf emanated from behind the Dark Lord, who did not show any surprise. They had come together, after all, in the most dramatic way possible. But make no mistake, both of them were sharply honed blades. He, a greatsword made for cutting swaths of gore through a horde of foes, and she a razor-sharp dirk easily slipped between the ribs. Both were equally lethal, equally dangerous. But, for the moment, He was the more outwardly antagonizing, His presence courting violence by it's sheer existence alone.

"Fortunately for you, my companion is otherwise disinclined for such festivities." The same could not be said for His other companion, the one who had just rampaged through the assembly hall to deposit a king's ransom of sweet goods right by His feet. As exasperating as Domina's activities could be, He still found them marginally amusing; and thus tolerable. "Conduct yourself, Domina," chided the Dark Lord of the Sith, "It would not do well for all of Kesh to believe yourself discourteous. Otherwise, they may not be so generous with their sweets."

The faintest smile crept across the Dark Lord's face, hinting at the barest of glinting sharp teeth. His eyes never once pivoted from staring directly at Solan Charr, all laid bare before those hateful orbs. "Lord will be apt. The margins of my domain know no boundary."

Zesiro Zesiro

She looked at the blonde and the display in the market was... different. Controlling herself as she spoke. "There shouldn't be much, I hope that you liked the equipment and if there was anything that might have needed improvements. Feedback is important after all for making the best products and the equipment is used with other rebuilding efforts and terraforming endeavors." Jesse said it while walking and a tour was beneficial.. rebuilding the better part and going inside didn't seem like it was the most advisable part of her time here. "How about the cities history and people. Kesh is in some records but there is few things known aside from the Lost Tribes."

Aedan feels the presence and grins knowing that Carnifex was here all bets were off in his mind pulling the chain from around his neck Aedan removed the ring that had been made from it staring at the Nihil Smokestone ring he chuckles before he puts it on exhaling deeply as he feels the familiar tug on his grasp of the force. Smirking he closed his eyes finding joy in the fact that the rings power surged within him once more and suddenly an aura of terror seemed to spring up around the Pirate King. Smiling fondly for a moment he started to stalk forward the click of his boot heels on the ground echoing in the silence that seemed to spread as he gracefully strode forward. Mismatched eyes looking at Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex as he walked forward Aedan paused just to the right of Solan and smirked giving an exaggerated but still respectful bow to Carnifex as his voice rang out clearly. "Lord Carnifex it has been some time. It is a pleasure to see that you could come to this rather stifling party." Aedan gave a familiar smirk as he straightened up proudly his body straight and lean standing slightly taller than Solan Charr Solan Charr he offered Domina Prime Domina Prime a glance before looking at the food she had brought with her humming before speaking to her in Mando'a as he gestured to one of the items she hadn't shown Carnifex yet. "This cake is rather delicious in my opinion if you haven't tried it yet." He grins at the large figure seemingly unnerved by her stature or her body as he continues to sip at the wine in his hand. Aedan glanced behind him curiously smirking at the sight of various nobles and various delegates he had passed shaking in fear glancing occasionally at him while the ones he had made deals with seemed frozen. Chuckling Aedan shook his head returning his mismatched gaze to Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf standing behind Carnifex offering her a respectful bow as well as he spoke calmly. "My thanks to you as well for the ship you lent me to play with our neighbors it shall be returned after this party if you wish?" As he spoke he absently reached out through the force getting a sense for the various beings in the room that held his attention glancing over at balcony as he sensed the trio hiding up there smirking lightly at that before ignoring them for the time being. Narci Kemi Narci Kemi Darth Vodrux Darth Vodrux

Darth Vodrux could sense his apprentice’s impatience. It was understandable. Narci was a fiery soul who relished action and the heat of battle, and settings such as these were anathema to her personality. But for one to be successful at being a proficient user of the Dark Side, one had to be skilled in a number of ways, including the art of bending others to one’s will and making them do the desired bidding. She would learn over time and for now, he would feed her a scrap in the form of the plan they had been building towards. “By now, I am sure you have realized that we have been building a mobile military force with operational capabilities in both, space and in terrestrial theatres. We have acquired a large stash of heavy weaponry and munitions from Daan-Melida, we have acquired the loyalties of numerous slain warlords’ armies and we have commandeered a fleet from the Pirate King we jettisoned out of his own airlock. Such a force however, remains loyal only under two circumstances. Firstly, when there is ample plunder at hand to enrich the fighting men and women. And secondly, when there is a world to conquer, govern and tithe so the fighting men and women can enjoy a good lifestyle free from labour.” he spoke into Narci’s mind, not taking his eyes off the King of Kesh and the powerful Sith Lord. “All the while we have been doing this, we have been harried by the servants of the Sith Empire. You yourself have slain a number of assassins sent after us. It is only a matter of time before they are successful while we drift aimlessly through the void. We need to carve out a new and secured power base for ourselves, and I have identified the perfect world for it.”

He smiled slightly as his thoughts were affixed upon the glittering skyscrapers and the many ruined blocks of the world in question. “Daiyu. One of the richest and most populous worlds in all of Wild Space. It has been critically weakened by the Brynadul and its populace engages in a struggle for dominance and control over the shattered cityscape. In public, we will claim that we wish the world for its wealth and its industrial capabilities, which is true to a certain extent, but there’s more to it. Before we killed him, my Master was researching a powerful, Dark Side Nexus in Wild Space. He believed that it could be the location of a powerful Sith Lord’s tomb, a hidden stash of ancient Sith artifacts, or a wound in reality where the Force is bleeding through. All three alternatives offer unique resources for us to exploit, and I have been researching its exact location during our travels. I can say with a good deal of certainty that the nexus lies beneath the urban surface of Daiyu, and once we have possession of the world, we will clandestinely excavate it to find this Nexus. Now, all that remains is to see whether this “King” and his new Sith guests will be helpful or a hindrance to our goal.”

As he finished speaking with Narci, Vodrux rose to his feet and waited until the Senate was called to silence to allow him to speak. He directed his words to the King of Kesh. “I offer my gratitude to His Majesty, the King of Kesh for his hospitality and the warm welcome we received to his world. Indeed, it is a great honour to stand before this august assembly.” The Sith Lord had a certain gift that made even the most powerful force user turn and listen to him when he spoke. There was an otherworldly charisma and a boundless magnetism to Darth Vodrux any time he spoke in “the voice”. “We have learned much about Kesh and its culture, as we observed His Majesty hold court with his vassals, his guests both invited and uninvited.” His gaze drifted towards Darth Carnifex’s entourage with that statement, before shifting back to Solan. “On behalf of the former category of honoured guests, I would like to petition that this Senate move to the business of outlining why we are here and what service we can render to His Majesty. While we are most content to enjoy his hospitality, I am afraid we have many demands on our time, and we would respectfully, like to see this matter attended to as well.”

Last edited:
Ooo...kay.

Too many Sith in one spot. He recognized the tall Sith, the father of the one who landed the punch on his own father. Makai had been unable to hold his tongue during that moment and was admonished by Danger about his outburst. Apparently the two were friends, which caused a lofted brow from himself. Did he approve? Of course not. Could he say anything to the contrary? Also no.

Besides, he had come to speak to the King about the vision for this area. His father had known the man from Omega Protectorate times and he was curious if the vision was to restore to such a glory or not.

Attention turned to PHRS-11 "Cannibal" PHRS-11 "Cannibal" , time to make his exit.

"Excuse me Msiter Cannibal, I think I hear my fiancee yelling for me..."
Never mind she didn't even come. "You know how it is, I'm sure Mrs.Cannibal does the same..."

A small and slight bow of apology as he worked his way around the edge of the party to leave. Best to do so before he inserted his foot into his mouth once more.

He had been... dismissed? No, that wasn't quite it. There were larger issues at play here now that these interlopers had arrived. He would be keeping an eye on them, of course, but there wasn't much he could do at this moment if his progenitor told him to leave things be... Vexing, that was what this was, and that was on his mind as he waved the young Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell away. The man having possibly more common sense than the all too skewed droid in sheep's clothing.

"Indeed."

He said absentmindedly, not even truly considering the statement about a 'Mrs. Cannibal' at any length as he watched the organic oddity. Fleshy creatures were certainly... adaptable. He'd need to be more so if he wished to truly protect his master, as currently he doubted himself the equal to any of these 'Sith' that played political games within the halls of his progenitor. Not that he feared them, such a concept was foreign, but that he knew any attempt to slay them at this point would be... difficult at best. Beyond that, his progenitor Solan Charr Solan Charr , while seemingly cautious of them didn't indicate that they were enemies, yet. He would study, he would watch, and should the time come where he was needed he would strike. Whether the odds of victory were low or high did not matter, a threat to the progenitor would be met with unrelenting force and violence...

"Perhaps that young man had the right idea."

He muttered to himself, the droid platform slipping back into the obfuscation of the gathered bodies, his gaze split between his movements and his targets. He had little to do here now, best to simply observe until the tides changed.

Darth Vodrux could sense his apprentice’s impatience. It was understandable. Narci was a fiery soul who relished action and the heat of battle, and settings such as these were anathema to her personality. But for one to be successful at being a proficient user of the Dark Side, one had to be skilled in a number of ways, including the art of bending others to one’s will and making them do the desired bidding. She would learn over time and for now, he would feed her a scrap in the form of the plan they had been building towards. “By now, I am sure you have realized that we have been building a mobile military force with operational capabilities in both, space and in terrestrial theatres. We have acquired a large stash of heavy weaponry and munitions from Daan-Melida, we have acquired the loyalties of numerous slain warlords’ armies and we have commandeered a fleet from the Pirate King we jettisoned out of his own airlock. Such a force however, remains loyal only under two circumstances. Firstly, when there is ample plunder at hand to enrich the fighting men and women. And secondly, when there is a world to conquer, govern and tithe so the fighting men and women can enjoy a good lifestyle free from labour.” he spoke into Narci’s mind, not taking his eyes off the King of Kesh and the powerful Sith Lord. “All the while we have been doing this, we have been harried by the servants of the Sith Empire. You yourself have slain a number of assassins sent after us. It is only a matter of time before they are successful while we drift aimlessly through the void. We need to carve out a new and secured power base for ourselves, and I have identified the perfect world for it.”

He smiled slightly as his thoughts were affixed upon the glittering skyscrapers and the many ruined blocks of the world in question. “Daiyu. One of the richest and most populous worlds in all of Wild Space. It has been critically weakened by the Brynadul and its populace engages in a struggle for dominance and control over the shattered cityscape. In public, we will claim that we wish the world for its wealth and its industrial capabilities, which is true to a certain extent, but there’s more to it. Before we killed him, my Master was researching a powerful, Dark Side Nexus in Wild Space. He believed that it could be the location of a powerful Sith Lord’s tomb, a hidden stash of ancient Sith artifacts, or a wound in reality where the Force is bleeding through. All three alternatives offer unique resources for us to exploit, and I have been researching its exact location during our travels. I can say with a good deal of certainty that the nexus lies beneath the urban surface of Daiyu, and once we have possession of the world, we will clandestinely excavate it to find this Nexus. Now, all that remains is to see whether this “King” and his new Sith guests will be helpful or a hindrance to our goal.”

As he finished speaking with Narci, Vodrux rose to his feet and waited until the Senate was called to silence to allow him to speak. He directed his words to the King of Kesh. “I offer my gratitude to His Majesty, the King of Kesh for his hospitality and the warm welcome we received to his world. Indeed, it is a great honour to stand before this august assembly.” The Sith Lord had a certain gift that made even the most powerful force user turn and listen to him when he spoke. There was an otherworldly charisma and a boundless magnetism to Darth Vodrux any time he spoke in “the voice”. “We have learned much about Kesh and its culture, as we observed His Majesty hold court with his vassals, his guests both invited and uninvited.” His gaze drifted towards Darth Carnifex’s entourage with that statement, before shifting back to Solan. “On behalf of the former category of honoured guests, I would like to petition that this Senate move to the business of outlining why we are here and what service we can render to His Majesty. While we are most content to enjoy his hospitality, I am afraid we have many demands on our time, and we would respectfully, like to see this matter attended to as well.”
Another wave of boredom coursed through her mind.
"Yes I knowww, we have to play the game to win it. Secure ourselves power before we unleash it... I just hate this peacocking shit. I want to just take it... " She looked at him and gave him a small smile, she was impatient but not unreasonable. He'd feel her quelling her the edge of her blood thirst, soothing it with the reminder that time will bring all she craved. "As for those in question of loyalty... We will need to keep them from getting too comfortable too. Content people get Lazy, they wont want to risk their happy little lives for us, unless they feel like everything can be taken away in one small slip..." She chuckled to herself turning her gaze from the Lords below.
"Are we going to meet them?" A twinkle of curiosity running over her mind.

"Is it bad I am hoping this king is a hinderance.... I have never gotten to take one of those out yet.... The Lord on the other hand. I hope this is just him throwing his manhood about and not some greater plan of his." She placed her hands into her pockets now and pushed off from the railing moving to follow obediently behind her Master, whistling as she walked down the great stairs.

On approach she would hold back and stop her whistling.
Her eyes casting on this so called King ( Solan Charr Solan Charr ) with an excited grin on her lips and her electric blue eyes playfully scanning over him.
She gave a playful two fingered salute as her greeting before her glance would shift to the other group of Sith.
She winked at them, smiling with a lick of her tongue over her teeth.
She had not yet spoken verbally, but she was itching at the bit to, months with her master meant speaking wasn't usually on the agenda, this would be the perfect time to begin practicing her new training.
Her flirtatious switched from each of the sith ( Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ) before her attention turned to watch the Droid slipped away from the crowd.
"I would love to see how that one functions.... his audio box would fetch a pretty penny." She mused to herself stepping to one side the way the droid ( PHRS-11 "Cannibal" PHRS-11 "Cannibal" ) walked away and for now just watching the conversation, taking a flask from her hip and sipping slowly.

6tq2mXz.jpg

Reached the top and had to stop and that's whats botherin me.
I wanna be a man man-cub! And stroll right into town!
ᖭ༏ᖫ
Wanna be just like the other men, i'm tired of monkeying around!

Sugar, spice and so many things that were nice danced and exploded on the many tongues of the alien creature as those segmenting jaws split open and chomped rather audibly and without table manners on the sugar treats and sweet breadcakes! The Mandalorian Lady of War & Destruction spoiling herself ROTTEN with fancy food and the delight of a party before she would inevitably drift back into the cosmos to bring havoc upon the galaxy as was her ritual of existence.

While others discussed their LOFTY ambitions. Dreams of control and power and whatever it was the godlings were constantly bickering and moaning over spending decades or longer chasing something that, at least to Dima, seemed kinda like a DRAG!

Controlling the galaxy? Domina would rather see it on fire! See what comes out the ashes of destruction.

Oh but who was she to question the wills and whims of GODS!? Might made right after all, and if they were mighty enough to seize the stars, it was their DIVINE RIGHT to have them!

Just like it was her divine right to bring destruction.

But for now? SWEET TREATS AND DELICIOUS DELECTABLES!

"Conduct yourself, Domina, It would not do well for all of Kesh to believe yourself discourteous. Otherwise, they may not be so generous with their sweets." The Dark Lord quipped to Dima as she stuffed her jaws and smacked her lips loudly. Lowering her ears slightly as all five of those alien eyes darted around the room and she swallowed HARD.

"Miss Dima. While I appreciate the enthusiasm, could we keep the destruction a little lower? I'm sure the staff would appreciate the lack of unnecessary work." Vulpes added, making Dima slightly shrink a bit as she nervously and bashfully lowered her massive tail.

"Uh-oh, opps. Dima is sorry~" She murmured to Solan Charr Solan Charr , her central eye focusing slightly upon another man who approached the group. Speaking Mando'a and referring to one of the delicious cakes Domina had procured.

Her central most eye dilated as she leaned in, looming herself over Aedan Miles Aedan Miles and looking him up and down as if inspecting the man.

"Er su'cuy bevr! Narir gar emuurir katagine jatisyc kebise mr? Dima Kar'taylir darasuum tehar bal katagine bic b Ibic Solus Sracariye! Meg cuyir gar sracariye sugary nadata sulye saryr a hra'ne cayatr ti dir bal calyr?" She blurted out in her native tongue as she plucked out the cake that Aedan had pointed out to her, taking it within her claws and just…splitting it in HALF before handing one half of the cake to her father Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex . "Here ya go dad, and you get the BIGGER piece cause your so mighty." She mused before chomping on the smaller half she kept for herself, curious of what Aedan had told her and delighting in it's flavor. Taking one of the wine glasses in her four arms and washing it down with sweet, fruity alcohol which only further tipped her scales of deranged childish madness and impish behavior.

"May Dima have some more sweet nectar please?" She chirped innocently, waving her glass towards the caterers as Dima looked back over to all those gathered. "Do you guys want some too?" The xeno asked before slapping her dome piece with her palm. "DUH DIMA! Its a PARTY, of course they want some! Little people! Drinks for Dimas NEW friends!" She sang, the alcohol already starting to get to her as she hymned and did a little dance of delight in please just shimmying her hips and shoulders while plucking another treat from the pile and taking a bite. Speaking with her mouth full as those splitting alien jaws chewed messily. "Mmn, hmmnf. So, what are Dimas new friends called?" She asked, looking towards Solan Charr Solan Charr , Aedan Miles Aedan Miles , Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf . Even Skorvek Skorvek . "Or are you guys just…more mean godlings who aren't Dimas friends and are just gonna call Dima mean names when This One isn't around?" She'd ask rather plainly, a deep frown forming on her face as her five eyes suddenly narrowed in their judgment and scrutiny.

It was always so hard. Judging the intent and whims of a GOD. But judgment was not needed. Not when Domina could simply bring them ruin and devastation unmatched by any living creature occupying the stars.

Maybe they didn't even like sweets! O what sin. Some creatures are only DESTINED for destruction.

"For your sake Dima hopes you are nice and sweet to this one...like sugar and honey!" She chirped innocently before quickly wiping her mind of these concerns and going back to focusing on the party of pleasure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom