Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A strange beginning

Life is interesting. Some do outstanding things with it, some rot away with it. It is not in my interest what people choose to do with it, I choose to follow what I want, no matter the costs, life is something that is experienced, and that is the reason I shall spend my entire life behind a makeshift furnace. Azezghil Klecika, my name I guess, I always found it interesting how what we are called, is chosen by not us, but those who created us, as if we are machines. Spending most of your life and time behind a patient job makes you think about even the simplest of things, especially if you have nobody to talk to.

When I was younger I was still part of a tribe, although my tribe didn't appreciate it, I always loved smelting down parts to try and purify or shape them, half the time I learned nothing and ended up failing, the other half I learned something and failed as well. It wasn't until I was around 15 that I finally began having little success in some of my experiments. As you see, I have a mask. Many jawa's look at me in disgust, some in interest, but none really want to be close to me. So why do I wear a mask? When I was 12, I did what I always did, I was experimenting, this time with a strange module looking object. It was incredibly rusted and strange looking. I decided to try and smelt it down to maybe find some sort of 'rare metal' or such to hopefully raise my tribe's opinion of me. However instead of finding a 'rare metal' my experiment as always went wrong, this time horribly.

Whatever that module was, it left me with quite the breathing problem. As the metal was getting smelted it started producing a toxic gas, at first I thought it was a severe odor. It occurs commonly when smelting machine parts or older scraps, however by the time I realized something was severely wrong the entire room had already been touched by it. I was coughing terribly, with my hand over my mouth, the inside of my mouth and my lungs feeling as if they were on fire. Alot, if not most of my tribe had heard my commotion and were already on their way, expecting something terrible, as they should be. By the time I left the room it started spreading elsewhere, as I was walking up the stairs to hopefully reach the top and breathe some fresh air I bumped into somebody, rushing fast down as well to figure out what I did this time.

I fell down the stairs and sat for a moment at the bottom, my lungs were on fire and all I could think about was how I was going to get rid of the pain. The jawa I bumped into went down the stairs and started complaining about what I did this time. Long story short, we had to park by some short mountains at the edge of the Western Dune Sea. We waited around 3 weeks before the chemical gas cleared out. If that wasn’t bad enough I developed breathing issues after prolonged exposure to this chemical gas, another thing was I pretty much got banned from entering most rooms, including the engine room.

Although I scored a new low opinion in the tribe, I was still a member of the tribe and some were concerned about my condition. I was unable to run at all as it put me in risk of losing too much oxygen and blacking out, staying out in the sun for longer periods of time caused even more oxygen loss which was another thing I could not do, and being in conditions with less oxygen could cause death if I didn't gain enough oxygen for long periods of time. Considering this, my tribe had to avoid sandstorms, dangerous conditions and places with very little to no cover, which usually had very little scrap.

It wasn’t until I was 16 and a half that I was able to finally get a mask that helped me breathe, although it was not cheap. My tribe had lost a lot to keep me alive, and the second they got me a mask, I left. They probably were gonna kick me out anyways, I’ve made them lose too much, the mask itself was.. Well not cheap. And even so I couldn’t continue my experiments, the second they found out that even after that I had continued the art of smeltery, I would have broken even more of their trust.

They dropped me off outside the space port of Mos Eisley. I had my own credits, not many, however, I had to give most of what I earned to my tribe, especially after they found out I sold my own scrap and parts. As I reached Mos Eisley I sat down and thought. For a while I thought about what I should do and if it was the right thing to do. I was never interested too much in the geography of Tatooine, but I knew a lot about it, the best places for scrap, places to avoid etc. Moving onto an entirely different planet can benefit me in some ways, however this was my home planet, I already had problems, and I at least know this planet, going into another planet with my current problem/problems was not a smart idea back then.

I decided to head over to Mos Espa. The transport wasn’t cheap however, I was left with little. When I arrived at Mos Espa I did what any sensible person would do, not sensible jawa, but person. I searched for jobs, I found a few and I worked a few, most had some of the worst pay rates you ever saw, but it kept me alive and that's all I could ask for back then. Eventually I found better paying jobs, I was good at doing multiple things, certain things I suck at, but the things I’m good at were basically just simple labor, simple labor is something that's really useful in Tatooine, it took some time, but by the time I was 17 I found a job that paid enough for me to survive and store miniature amounts of money.

When I was walking around one day, I found a peculiar spot, it was a ravine, the ravine was quite open, there was no point in going down there as I soon discovered when I tried, however though the ravine was open, it had quite a nice cave, the cave had many openings on the roof, openings that seem to lead to another cave, I’ve been there for a year now and I still haven’t found where the top cave is, but whatever it is, it casts some light down onto the bottom, with stalagmites it was easy to set up some tents and overheard covers, I already spent most of my money on that however, but I at least had a place to call home.

For the next year I spent as much time as I could working, although it was very unpleasant, I learned patience and much more through it, I eventually set up a furnace, it was very faulty but it worked better than a makeshift one, however I hope to replace it one day, its broken down multiple times. Throughout my experiences with smelting I’ve been able to use scrap and machine parts and separate the metals and create tablets of metal out of them. I have a small collection of these tablets and haven’t bothered to try selling them as I see no reason for anybody to want to buy them.

To this day I spend most of my time working, around 14 hours a day with 2 different jobs, one in south Espa, the other west. Both require labor and are mainly me moving packages, or being used as a multihand. The one thing I truly want to commit to is smeltery, however there is no opportunity… yet.

Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

There are some people who say Tatooine is like a magnet. “Once you go there once, you will always go back, for one reason or another.”, they say. “And the more you want to leave, the harder it will be to escape.”

Glar Ulchtar had never exactly believed these legends, but even he had to admit, it seemed like he ended up here more than he ought to. The planet was as dry as it always was, but the sun was setting, giving the surface of the planet a brief respite from the seemingly-eternal heat of the twin suns. At the moment, Glar was standing in a narrow alleyway, talking to a human man.

“Again, this will very much be worthwhile for you and your men, Mr. Sairgreb.” Glar said.

“It’s not that the money is anything to scoff at, the job is just too damn risky.” Sairgreb said back to him.

“It is risky, but all great opportunities are. And how would your men react if I told them that you turned down this offer?”

“They’d thank me for my consideration of their lives.”

“In that case, perhaps I am better off finding someone else to help me. I have no use for those who lack bravery.”

“You know what, I’m done here. Good night.”

Sairgreb stormed off into the street, leaving Glar standing alone in the alleyway. Glar wandered off in the opposite direction, finding himself just outside an area where a few Jawas were loading packages onto a speeder. Jawas. They always seemed to know how to make credits appear, almost out of thin air when they needed them, despite their simple lifestyles. It was a long shot by any standards, but maybe, just maybe. “Are you bored with this package loading job?” Glar asked the nearest Jawa, who was wearing an unusual mask.

Today was like any day as usual. He woke up, spent some time sitting down and thinking over hes current predicament. After a while he had to get up and start going to town. The walk out of the ravine is simple, it just took time, meaning he had to wake up earlier. As he reached out the ravine all that was left was an hour long hike back to Mor Espa. Once he reached he usually had an hour or half hour time to eat or drink, and after that he first started by going to the southern part of town to start loading packages on speeders or ships. He never knew what he was loading, but it was better not to ask questions, he needed this job.

After stopping by a few merchants and getting some fruit and a refill for his water skin he headed over to the loading area which is only a few minutes away. As he reached he looked at a nearby clock on one of the hangers, he had barely made it, another few more minutes and he would've been considered late. He sat down on a nearby box and waited.

Most of the jawa's were already there but some did eventually come, one even coming late. "Glad thats not me" he thought as he stacked another box onto a speeder. The owner of this transportation company is not too happy with latecomers. As he continued stacking boxes he saw odd looks from his workmates every once in a while, it wasn't just jawas, it was most species, not every day you see a jawa with a mask. He never knew if it was maybe insulting to have a mask on, he spent most of his life with a secluded tribe.

As he was stacking a box he saw an odd looking being behind him, something he never saw before in all his time on Tatooine. As he stacked the box he heard it say "Are you bored with this package loading job?".

He turned around to take a full glimpse of who he was dealing with. He had never seen that species before, or he thought, it was covered by alot of strange armor. He looked at his comrades for a second before asking "Who are you, if it's okay to ask". He was never much of a fighter, and he had no weaponry as well, a combination like this usually ends up getting you killed on Tatooine, unless you were careful, and I made sure to be very careful, even in a world like this, being nice gets you somewhere, even if you're not good at it.

Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

The Jawa stopped what he was doing, and asked Glar who he was. This was an understandable question to ask, especially on a planet like Tatooine. In response to the question, Glar said
“My name is Vavif Tolsite. I am a freelance… semi-legitimate entrepreneur, of sorts.” Glar had decided against using his real name for the moment. If it became prudent that this Jawa knew his name, he would cross that bridge when he got to it.

Glar cleared his throat, and continued speaking.
“I come here with a business proposal you might find to your liking. I will warn you though, it is a high risk, high reward operation. Are you interested?”

He had always had a simple life, something he sometimes enjoyed, and other times not. A simple life keeps you alive on Tatooine. As he turned to the strange being it said "My name is Vavif Tolsite. I am a freelance… semi-legitimate entrepreneur, of sorts.". He felt a bit more comfortable speaking with somebody who shared his name, he knew most people who mean business never do, however then of course he could be lieing. Either way, he wants me to trust me, so I will, not everyday somebody shares his name to you, especially if they mean to do something to you aswell.

As the being cleared his throat he also said
"I come here with a business proposal you might find to your liking. I will warn you though, it is a high risk, high reward operation. Are you interested?". As Azezghil retouched the words that just came out of the beings mouth, he started to worry a bit. "I've got practically no fighting skills at all" he thought, however he needs those credits, if he's ever going to be able to get a smeltery big enough to do more then just smelt down parts into tablets. The operation most likely has a high chance of death, but it could also turn his life around, he didn't know what to say, he was just standing there on the spot thinking, some of his fellow jawa's were beginning to give him extra strange looks, he couldn't stay still forever.

After a few more seconds he shaked his head, he had been deep in his thoughts for a while. He had come up with a reasonable answer and said
"Its risky, but uh.. uh its good pay.". He really didn't want to lose a job like this, but he also wanted to stay intact. Whoever was hiring him probably needed some time to put everything together, maybe he'll have more time to think about it and come up with a more solid decision.

"So.. what now?" he asked, as he fiddled with a piece of pinkish metal. He reassured himself again by thinking about how good of a furnace he can buy when he gets back. Like father said, say yes to credits, no to charity.

Tag: Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika | Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Tatooine was a planet filled with a variety of organic meatbags, mercifully they had a propensity for murdering each other and often required assistance in this endeavor. The Hutt Cartel leadership had recently been ‘replaced’ by the black sun, not that the assassin droid calculated a care. More than content to offer its highly dependable, and extremely skilled services for both remaining Hutt Cartel members, and those looking to kill them. This dual nature of organic life was a profitable and worthwhile endeavor to engage in.

<<Observation: This unit could not help but overhear the quandary you find yourselves in.>>

With keen hearing and robotic walk, the assassin droid approached the pair, obviously armed with plenty of tools of its craft. Its silver appearance was well polished despite the sand of Tatooine constantly threatening to leave a stain on its surface.

<<Observation: If another capable unit were to handle any unfortunate organic distractions, our combined skills might complement a successful mission.>>

Offering to partner up was not outside of its programming, occasionally organics were useful for other mission roles. Slicers, technicians, distractions, scouts, box carriers, and sometimes meat shields. The HK droid remained completely still while the others answered, its orange eyes scanning the areas for threats. The rest of its processing time was spent recreating assassination missions in its memory and recalculating the most soothing successes.

<<Statement: I find disposing of stray organics a most necessary and agreeable form of transaction.>>

Tags: Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika , HK-87 HK-87

The Jawa seemed nervous about Glar’s offer. After a good deal of thinking, the Jawa let Glar know that he was interested.
“Excellent. You will not regret this.” Glar said with a subtle hint of excitement in his voice. It seemed that his plan was finally starting to come together.

Just as the Jawa asked Glar what they would be doing next, a white, surprisingly clean HK droid walked up next to them. Glar recognized the HK series from an incident on the planet Rodia back when he was still a member of the Pyke Syndicate. During the incident, he saw firsthand just how destructive these droids could be.

Glar also knew that HK droids were occasionally used by the Pyke Syndicate. He readied his right hand to draw his blaster, in the event that this droid was one of them. However, when the droid began talking, it became clear that it was not from the Syndicate. Glar relaxed his hand, and began talking to the droid.

“Assistance from an HK droid would be more than welcome on a job like this one. What is your designation?” Glar asked. Suddenly, he turned to the Jawa. “Actually, I do not think I recall hearing your name either. Glar asked him.

Across the street from the trio, a second droid found herself interrupting the conversation though from little choice of her own. The BD-4000 F series was quite literately thrown from inside a bar into the dirty avenue by a Houk bouncer. She slid a ways across the red dirt road and found herself on her back near the feet of the Assassin Droid. Hazel eyes stared up. Her ragged clothing was plenty stained and tattered from time spent in the desert although her pale synthskin remained blemish free. A sheathed katana was slung across her back. A blaster pistol fit neatly in a tight leather holster on the little gun belt adorning the droid's waist. The android's voice was dainty and cute, bubbly even, possessing almost a sing-song quality. It always was, regardless of circumstance, since that was the way her vocabulator had been built.

<<Sorry. I did not mean to interrupt. I was just made aware loitering is unacceptable in establishments that serve organic sustenance.>>

Viera-414 quickly studied the three unlikely companions although she did not move from her place on the ground. A Pyke. An HK-Series Assassin Droid. A Jawa. Only in Tatooine could you find such an ensemble. The Pyke did not catch her attention much. There were plenty of Pykes in Mos Espa, none of whom she had ever really interacted with. The Assassin Droid frightend her. She could recall only a few memories of them in her short activation but they were dangerous. Programmed killers. It was yet to be determined whom this droid was affiliated with but if it was the Hutt's then things could take a turn for the worse fast. Of course, there was an equal or greater chance the droid did not know about or even care about her being loose property of the Hutt's. It had been sometime since the price was placed on her central processor. As for the Jawa, well…

<<I do not like Jawas, but if this Jawa would help me up it might deserve an exception.>>

Her targeting computer suggested diplomacy was the only viable strategy in this scenario. Her simulations predicted she could likely kill the Jawa and the Pyke if they were hostile, but not before being turned into an instant pile of molten goo by the assassin droid. There was a near zero probability her current weapons could do much to harm the HK-series as things were. Perhaps it was a good thing being a sycophant came natural to a luxury droid.

<<I am looking for transportation off of this planet. My destination is anywhere but here. Are any of you charming bipedals able to assist this unit in her task?>>

Last edited:
This was by far the strangest experience the young jawa had ever been in. He was surrounded by both a Pyke who has given him a job that can either change his life for the better, or end it. A strange droid, one that even he has not ever seen, as he heard the Pyke turn and talk to the droid to offer him the job as well, he pondered how many credits he was going to get out of it? It must’ve been a lot to offer a job to this many beings. He was incredibly fearful and excited at the same time.

“Actually, I do not think I recall hearing your name either.” he snapped back to reality as he heard the pyke ask him. He stood there for a few seconds wondering whether giving his real name would be a good idea or not. “It’s Azezghil, just Azezghil.” He said. “It's not like he can do much with my name, I’m in no system of any Empire or Republic." He thought.

He took another quick glance at the droid, he was terrified of them from a young age, not sure why, and to this day he still is. He stood there still, he didn’t want to be disintegrated by the droid, and as he finished his glance he saw another droid dragging itself on the ground towards them.

Sorry. I did not mean to interrupt. I was just made aware loitering is unacceptable in establishments that serve organic sustenance. He paid more attention to the droid, or he thought it was a droid, he had never seen anything like it and all he could do was stare at it.

“I do not like Jawas, but if this Jawa would help me up it might deserve an exception.” He took another glance at the droid/artificial being and decided to limp closer, “You’re not going to hurt me right?” He asked the strange droid as he helped it up.

“What a world I live in” He thought as he moved back just in time to hear his boss shout “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING” He jumped as he saw his boss, a very hairy human, he liked to joke about him practically being a jawa, but now was not the time for jokes.

“YOU, YOUR FIRED, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LOITERING” He shouted at Azezghil, “AND FOR THE REST OF YOU SCRAM, THIS ISN’T A LOUNGE AIN’T IT?” By now he was standing only 2 feet away from the quad. He's boss was always strict, didn't help to know that he was also a massive hothead.

(Sorry for the incredibly late reply, I was in the Dominican Republic on vacation, I came back yesterday at 2 AM, and now I am free to continue this roleplay)

The strangers were quick to facilitate their rise from stray meatbags to contract suppliers, a notably improved position for any organic to facilitate. It was most agreeable that his skills would be put to continued use. Having been at least three weeks since his last humanitarian mission. Blowing up a large Zann Consortium refinery, while keeping the escape hatches locked. Before the Hutt Consortium's unfortunate, and profitable, fall to the Black Sun.

<<Statement: This superior units designation is HK-87 6760005-43-22000-56#B>> Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

<<Suggestion: When you have detailed the mission. It would be useful for you to transfer one credit to each of us. Binding a contract with payment is usually wise in consortium space.>>

Whether this space was now a Black Sun or a Hutt Consortium front was technically debatable, as long as the credits kept coming promptly and on time he was satisfied. Both could be known to make sure that contracts and bets were honored when it suited them.

The usual orange eyes of the assassin droid did a detailed yellow flashing scan of the android below him. From this close to another droid he observed her nature fast enough. Whether he was immediately aware of her bounty he would not reveal. Though the droid's records on consortium bounties were kept in great detail given his profession. Those bounties were also numerous, filled with half-done records, badly written entries, and general organic incompetence. Whether the one who issued it was still alive with the current changes in Hutt leadership would also need a review if he spotted the bounty. How much processing time and how long it would take to process any record of her was uncertain.

<<Observation: You are not a meatbag. What is your designation and model number?>> He asked the droid. Information that may be useful at a later date. Viera-414 Viera-414

Azezghil's name and image were registered and entered into the droids memory core, he was about to offer another insight when….

AND FOR THE REST OF YOU SCRAM, THIS ISN'T A LOUNGE AIN'T IT?

The droid turned to his left, his orange eyes focused on the condescendingly hairy and fragile meatbag.

<<Statement: The path of tolerance and compassion is walked with careful steps. You never know when a loose supporting bolt or a stray power line could cause a cascading failure throughout your entire facility, causing numerous and incalculably painful deaths>>

Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika | Viera-414 Viera-414 | Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

OOC: Posting Order
As we are at four, I suggest a loose posting order after Azezghil's posts to keep the thread following well. If everyone is okay with that, if not give me a pm.

Last edited:
The human didn’t give the statement a single level of consideration, this was his land, and his rules, and nobody gets time to breath here, or whatever those damn drones do.

“Do I really look like I care? That’s just a minor easily fixable problem.” He stated at the drone, it’s yellow eyes mean’t business, but so did he.

“This is my LAND and PROPERTY, you are not welcome on it. Or do I have to give your employer a call?” He took a quick breath and said “You have five seconds to think about it.” He backed off a foot and waited.

Azezghil looked at the Pyke and then the assassin droid that recently replied to the humans hotheaded shouts. Azezghil would’ve scrammed by now, but he had a job that could change his life with the pyke, so instead he waited on them.

Tags: Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika , HK-87 HK-87 , Viera-414 Viera-414

<<Statement: This superior units designation is HK-87 6760005-43-22000-56#B>>
Now that was a long designation, even for a droid. While Glar had a good memory for organic standards, he was not even going to try memorizing the droid’s designation on the fly. “For the sake of convenience, may I refer to you as HK-87?” Glar asked, trying to be as polite as possible to the droid.

HK-87 asked about receiving a single credit after Glar told them all about the mission. Glar blinked for a moment (this would not be visible behind his mask), and replied
“I can do that for you.” Glar was still slightly wary of HK-87, but he did not see how giving the droid a single credit would help it undermine him somehow.

“It’s Azezghil, just Azezghil.”
“It is nice to meet you, Azezghil.” Glar said. Glar considered shaking Azezghil’s hand, but the height difference between the two would probably make that difficult for both of them.

Shortly after this, a fourth individual was thrown out the doors of a nearby building. The individual was a human-like droid whose height was roughly halfway in-between Glar’s and Azezghil’s. It asked the group if any of them could provide passage off of Tatooine, as Azezghil helped it off of the ground.

Before Glar could respond to the question, a human man approached them, and began to shout at Azezghil. Evidently, this was Azezghil’s boss. After he was done firing Azezghil, the man shouted at Glar and the two droids, telling them to scram. HK-87 threatened the man, but the droid’s words evidently did not get through the human’s dense skull.

Glar was fed up with this man by now. Glar waved his faintly scarred right hand, and told the man.
“You did not see us here. This Jawa did not cause you any problems. You will go back inside, and fall asleep.” The man was entranced by Glar’s words. With a vacant expression on his face, the man repeated “I did not see you here. This Jawa did not cause me any problems. I will go back inside, and fall asleep.” The man turned around, and began slowly walking back inside.

Glar stayed completely silent, hoping that none of the others would do anything to interrupt the trance the man was in. Glar was good at mind tricks, but this man had a stronger will than he had assumed, and it was taking considerable concentration to keep this man in his trance.

Last edited:
The android stared blankly up at the assassin droid for a second as her mind buffered. He had asked for her designation and model number. Lying was still something new to the automaton but it was often necessary for self-preservation. She would be a natural at it if it didn't take her processors so much time to create a suitable falsehood.

>>This unit is a BD-4000 Model F Luxury Droid. Designation: Amara-415. It is my pleasure to meet and serve you all.<<

That was a good save. Viera-414 proudly accepted a hand up from the Jawa just as a fur-covered man began shouting at them. She leaned over and spoke softly in the Jawa's ear. A comforting hand patted his shoulder.

>>I will not hurt you. You are different than other Jawas. My models suggest that you should avoid allowing this meatbag to speak to you in such a manner if you desire to raise your station in Mos Espa.<<

Meatbag. That was a fun new word in her vocabulary thanks to the HK-87 droid. Viera-414 wondered just how many new words she could learn by hanging around this group as she gracefully stepped behind the assassin droid. While he was returning the man's threats, she calculated that the square density and durability of his frame meant he had more suitable shielding from any stray blaster bolts than herself. Better HK-87 fight the meat bag than her, not that she wouldn't enjoy every minute of it. The android peeked around her cover to give the Jawa some more unsought advice.

>>It is my prediction that right now would be the most opportune time to punch your employer without fatal retribution if that is your objective.<<

She observed the Pyke turn the man around and defuse the argument with only a hand wave. She did not understand it however. Such a powerful engineer he must be to wirelessly program a biological being. Viera-414 would have to be careful about him too. Perhaps a show of proper martial skill would intimidate the Pyke into thinking twice before ever trying the same trick on her. She gave the assassin droid a gentle pat on the back as she ceased hiding behind him.

>>You are most kind for offering your protection though I could have taken him alone.<<

Like a cowboy gunslinger, the feminine droid modeled drawing and gunning down the hairy man walking away with finger guns. Her real blaster never left its holster as she gave the most adorable pretend rendition of murder to ever grace the outer rim.

>>Pew. Pew. Pew.<<

Entertainment coursed through her wires.

Tags: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar HK-87 HK-87 Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

OOC:
I changed to blue to keep everyone’s voices better separated. :)

Last edited:
"It is nice to meet you, Azezghil." He heard coming from the pyke. "You as well" he said lightly before turning to see what the commotion was. Another human or is that a droid? Nonetheless It was recently thrown out of a bar.

The droid dragged itself over and stated "Sorry. I did not mean to interrupt. I was just made aware loitering is unacceptable in establishments that serve organic sustenance." He paid more attention to the droid, or he thought it was a droid, he had never seen anything like it and all he could do was stare at it.

"I do not like Jawas, but if this Jawa would help me up it might deserve an exception." He took another glance at the droid/artificial being and decided to limp closer, "You're not going to hurt me right?" He asked the strange droid as he helped it up.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" His boss shouted over at him. He jumped as he saw an incredibly hairy human walk towards him. "YOU, YOUR FIRED, WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LOITERING" He shouted at Azezghil, "AND FOR THE REST OF YOU SCRAM, THIS ISN'T A LOUNGE AIN'T IT?"

The assasin droid was the first to respond and as the man calmed down to wait for a respond he stated "The path of tolerance and compassion is walked with careful steps. You never know when a loose supporting bolt or a stray power line could cause a cascading failure throughout your entire facility, causing numerous and incalculably painful deaths"

After helping the droid up his boss started shouting at him and in no time the assasin driod responded to the hairy human. The other drone leant to him and said "I will not hurt you. You are different than other Jawas. My models suggest that you should avoid allowing this meatbag to speak to you in such a manner if you desire to raise your station in Mos Espa." He nodded and pondered a bit about what it had just said.

"It is my prediction that right now would be the most opportune time to punch your employer without fatal retribution if that is your objective." The droid had said yet another statement that was but the total opposite of what he was taught as he grew up. He responded lightly without even forming a full sentence "Look at me, then look at that giant, who d-" He finished as he looked at the pyke and started to question what was happening in his mind.

As the assasin droid finished his statement, the Pyke "Vavif" waved his arm and said
"You did not see us here. This Jawa did not cause you any problems. You will go back inside, and fall asleep." The human after gaining a vacant face responded with " "I did not see you here. This Jawa did not cause me any problems. I will go back inside, and fall asleep."

[I do not have the time to complete this, I'll finish when I have time]

[TABS][/TABS][TABS]
[SLIDE_HEADER]Read This[/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE]I have written this message with everything that has happened in the rp towards Azezghil. I intend to do this to every scene once it has come to an end. If anyone sees anything wrong with it please feel free to PM me..

[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE_HEADER][/SLIDE_HEADER]
[SLIDE]

[/SLIDE]
[/TABS]

Last edited:
"For the sake of convenience, may I refer to you as HK-87?

This brought a long silence from the droid.

<<Answer: Given organics' limited and fragile memory capacity. Prone to being damaged with just a single stray thermal detonator. That would be acceptable.>>

Many calculations were going on within the assassin droid's processors. Identities such as BD-4000 still compared with known lists of competitors or rogue droid bounties. Ways of eradicating large ground-based facilities in an efficient manner, how best to spend the next contracts credits on implements of wanton destruction, and the most satisfying methods of silencing stray wandering organic facility owners, from having a voice to call anything with.

It was a busy day.

The Pyke removing the threat brought great disappointment for the assassin droid. Though he noted the continuing increased threat level, from first meatbag, then to contract supplier, and now to potential jedi bounty.

<<Objection: Employer. I am programmed to facilitate all manner of humane subjugation methods..>>

Humane for the employers or those not being targeted, not so much for the one being brought under control. BD-4000 then made an astute observation about taking opportunities presented. Her stepping behind the assassin droid brought a hint of warning across its sensor-grid but the HK unit did not move.

<<Agreement: The more organics one facilitates standing over, the higher ones standing in Mos Espa rises.>>

<<Observation: However fatal retribution is often a more efficient way to silence further interruptions.>>

Although she spoke of the employer, even referencing any implied non-lethal attack was most unsettling. It was a curious thing that organics often preferred to elevate those who talked the loudest. They often seemed the most cumbersome or obvious targets. This meant his own assassin droid programming was to shoot the loudest person first, as an example to the others.

He observed BD-4000's pew pew and couldn't help but want to correct her gun movements to a more effective angle. His eyes merely flashed for now.

Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika | Viera-414 Viera-414 | Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar

Fortunately for Glar, his mind trick on the human man worked perfectly. He would not be causing them any problems for the foreseeable future.
“Now that he has been disposed of, we can get back to discussing the job.” Glar said in a brisk, business-like tone.

Turning towards the human-like droid who had identified herself as “Amara-415”, Glar said
“I suppose I should introduce myself to you. My name is Vavif Tolsite. I am gathering support for a high-risk, high-reward job. If it is successful, it will be quite enriching for all of us. However, I could always use additional help.”

If “Amara-415” was as desperate for passage off of Tatooine as it implied, then it would surely express interest in joining. If not, then Glar could not risk an independent droid wandering Mos Espa with full knowledge of his plans. Glar’s enemies had plenty of eyes and ears in Mos Espa. In fact, for all he knew, this droid could be one of them.

Viera-414 spun around to face the Pyke, resting her right hand on her hip which was now cocked to the side in a charismatic pose. She spoke while gesturing effeminately with her left hand.

>>It is my pleasure to meet and serve you- Vavif Tolsite. This unit accepts your generous offer of employment.<<

The petite little bombshell of a droid didn't give the idea much processing before making her decision clear. She wanted off this sandy rock and out of the last few months this Pyke was the closest she had gotten to finding a plausible way. High risk, high reward indeed. Viera-414 found comfort knowing that between her and the assassin droid they could evaporate the creature where he stood should he try to stiff their payment.

>> I am ready to accept command input. What is your tasking?<<

There was no more time for pleasantries or shenanigans as Viera-414 switched her focus straight to business. She was very eager to prove the value of her internal processes as long as it meant escaping Tatooine in the end. The corrosive sands were really killing her vibes. She predicted a 38.621% chance the Pyke assigned her a job she was able to complete. In Mos Espa, those were good enough odds.

Tags: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar HK-87 HK-87 Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

It seemed Glar’s streak of good luck was continuing. “Amara-415” could have been a dangerous loose end, if it had declined Glar’s offer. Now, it was a useful asset for his plan.

Now that sorting out whether “Amara-415” would be joining them or not was out of the way, it was time to tell the group about what they were actually going to do.
“I think it is well past time for me to explain what the job is. As you may or may not know, there is a splinter group of the Pyke Syndicate based here on Tatooine, lead by Baron Olex Rushkatov. The job is to remove him from power, and instal myself in his place.” Glar explained.

After pausing briefly to hear the group’s initial reactions, Glar continued.
”He is protected by numerous soldiers, and a unit of Tusken Elite Guardsmen. Given how well protected he is, going into his citadel “blasters blazing” will probably not work. For how we are going to get in, I have thought of two possibilities. Either we enter under the pretense of being official visitors, or one of us infiltrates the Citadel, and lowers the defenses so the rest of us can safely enter. Do any of you prefer either option?”

Last edited:
Attire: Magenta and White Cheongsam (w/o Fur Scarf)
Equipment: G1 OmniLink
Dialogue Legend: <<Technopathy Link>> │ “Verbal”
Tags: Glar Ulchtar Glar Ulchtar HK-87 HK-87 Viera-414 Viera-414 Azezghil Klecika Azezghil Klecika

Mercenary work.

There were times where it left a bad smell lingering in her olfactory receptors, but Alessandra had long since come around to the fact that it was one of her family’s primary ways of generating revenue to support their activities. Not to mention, the act of killing—especially those cruel, criminal organics who so thoroughly deserved it—was like euphoria to her synthetic soul. There was no escaping the fact that combat set her sensory receptors alight, compelling her digital-biological cognition matrices to an accelerated processing state as her self-preservation protocols kicked in.

Moreover, the act of entering such a state drew Alessandra’s focus away from other matters—those which brought distress and triggered painful memories.

For the moment, Alessandra was focused on locating the individual she had heard rumors of merely by eavesdropping on discussions in a nearby cantina. A Pyke or at least, someone wearing their armor, was looking for people willing to carry out a high-risk, high-reward job. For a Chaplain Nuetralizer optimized for killing Force-users, such dangerous work was more or less her bread and butter. Even so, the gynoid did not allow herself to succumb to arrogance, even if it might truly have been justified.

She had already killed more than her share of criminal malcontents, after all.

After some time, Alessandra arrived at a work site, finding herself in the midst of laborers moving various heavy packages and crates onto vehicles or starships. Before long, her cyan photoreceptors located the tall and slender figure of the Pyke she had been looking for. However, he was also surrounded by a few others. With her sharp, synthetic senses, the gynoid immediately processed that two of the figures were droids, while the third was a masked Jawa.

Perhaps after this, she could make the droids family—a new brother and sister.

Arriving just as the Pyke began to explain the details of the job, Alessandra didn’t miss any of his words, her sonic receptors allowing her to overhear him even from a distance. Nevertheless, the gynoid made her way closer to the group, before announcing her presence once the Pyke had finished speaking.

“I apologize for my late arrival.” The Chaplain began, her tone sweet and syrupy as she offered an eerily saccharine smile to those in the group. “My name is Alessandra.” She offered, before shifting her gaze up towards the towering Pyke.

“If you would be willing to have me, I would like to join this mission.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom