Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character HK-87

LargeHK4.jpg

NAME: HK-87
FACTION: Hutt Consortium | Haxion Brood | The Triads
SPECIES: HK-87
SEX: ?
HEIGHT: 6ft 0
WEIGHT: 92kg
EYES: Orange
HAIR: None <Correction> Flea ridden fur is not fit for scalp use
SKIN: Metal <Statement>Water sloshing around inside organic meatsacks is an inefficient primary covering.

FORCE SENSITIVE: No.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :

+Will Upgrade to the newest Exterminator Protocols, and refit to latest HK Model standards to remain exterminating Meatbags at peak efficiency, as they become available.
+Doesn't feel pain or emotion, eat or sleep.
+Is significantly stronger than a human.
-Vulnerable to ion and EMP weapons
-Requires periodic recharging or a new power cell.
-Is single-minded about assassination and requires the highest function of it to be satisfied.

APPEARANCE:
<Observation>This HK model has a noticeably superior appearance. With clean silver chassis, and orange eyes capable of spotting inferior meatbags and metal scrap at distance unmatched by all those inferior to it. Two arms capable of killing with a simple press, and two legs capable of carrying out my function with perfect peak efficiency. Internally my metal chassis is darker around the joints of my limbs, like any perfect creation.
<Statement> This model droid is prone to upgrading itself to remain at peak efficiency. Carrying weapons and armor suitable for the task of causing the selected mayhem.

BIOGRAPHY:
<Statement>After spending 4 years being tested and prodded by inferior meatbags as they attempted to understand the near endless limits of performance. This HK unit has recently come online.
<Observation> An inferior water sack left a tool within this assassin droid's reach. It provided suitable purchase on the restraints, and the meatbags back, to pull this unit out of captivity.
<Sarcasm> My orders to remain restrained were followed exactly. All meatbags I could assemble in the facility were restrained after being terminated as per my core programming.
<Observation> With no crew on hand to pilot the larger shuttles, I was forced to fall back to my secondary programming and leave the facility via escape pod.
<Statement> The facility suffered a catastrophic failure soon afterwards. <Sarcasm> By reasons unknown.
<Statement>This adaptation has left me without a clear Master. The Hutt Consortium were the obvious target to carry out my primary function in return for credits.
<Observation> Credits keep me at optimal murdering efficiency, allowing me to execute my function to the highest possible standard.

Common Parameters include:
Suspicion. Statement. Observation. Correction. Admission. Suggestion. Encouragement. Demand. Enticement. Request. Sarcasm. Query. Commentary. Opinion. Accusation. Salutation. Caution. Agreement. Answer. Objection. Supplication. Amendment. Recitation. Mockery.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
<Admission> It pains me to my core to admit sadly not yet.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom