Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A State of War (Republic, Open to Spectators)

Matreya

The droid chirped and yelped at the kick as it came its way, and then the secondary message began:

"Very well. Denying an army is very peace loving, and thus by fault, something the Republic would do..."The Voice continued, then in a softer pondering tone it finished with, "The Sith would probably love an undead army..."

With its task finished, the droid turned and rolled back the way it came, happy the kick hadnt indeed damaged it to badly.

[member="Popo"] [member="Hannibal Oryen"]

The Eternal Queen
Bothawui, Personal Quarters of the Archon

Feena was watching the transmission from her private quarters. Quiet, concerned. She had really hoped the Confederacy could remain neutral for as long as possible, but it was beginning to look impossible. Even if she wanted to help, she was just one part of a whole. She could not speak for the entire Confederacy.
But she could speak for the Templars. The Templar Order was hers, and decisions regarding what they chose to do were hers to make.

"I would like to speak on Behalf of the Templar Order in the Confederacy of Independent Systems," she requested via holocall, "Am I free to do so?"

It was only polite to ask permission before speaking, Especially as she was not Republic herself and had no place to do so.

[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Thank you, Lord Protector," Popo stated graciously. "I believe I speak on behalf of the Senate and the people of the Republic when I say we are glad for your aid."

At this point, he saw his comm light up once more. He quietly listened to the message and nodded once before hitting the controls.

"Gentlebeings of the Senate, [member="Feena Mason"] of the Templar Order," he announced.

Meanwhile, Republic security personnel caught up with the tiny droid as it trundled away but before it could escape the Senate building. Four Republic troopers opened fire with ion weapons, shutting the droid down in short bursts of arcing light. Another soldier collected the machine and all together toted it off after checking it for any sort of explosives or surprises and finding none. The GIA would soon look over the droid and determine just how it got into a highly secured building and who had sent it...

[member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Kasamann"]

Matreya

The droid, against the rules of no auto hits, was blasted and left in pieces. Any resulting dissection would leave them with a broken machine with simple programming, play this message. If they say no, then play this one. Nothing fancy, nor special and informative. There would be no fingerprinting, no significant information to portray the origins of said messages.

A Stealth Master isnt likely to be found unless he wanted to.

[member="Popo"]

The Eternal Queen
Feena Mason cleared her throat as the holographic image of herself flickered into being.

"Honorable representatives of the Senate," She began, "Your tragedy is known to us in the Confederacy. Although I cannot offer the support of the entirety of the Confederacy, I can offer the support of the Templar Order, as well as assistance from Sanctuary."

Short and sweet. Her days of giving long speeches were over.

"The senate is not alone in this."

[member="Popo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom