Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A State of War (Republic, Open to Spectators)

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
The Senate chambers were quiet. Deathly quiet. Were one to look upon those in the room without knowing who they were or what they did, one could only think that perhaps a great and wonderful being had suddenly passed on. To an extent, this was true. Coruscant, the capital planet of the Republic, had been invaded. Many lives had been lost and the full aftermath had yet to be determined. It was a sad, painful day for the Galactic Republic.

Popo sat quiet and solemn behind the Supreme Chancellor's podium. His armor was scuffed and burn marks were evident. A lightsaber scar trailed along his neck guard and small pockmarks could be seen on the back of his armor. He cradled his right arm to his chest, refusing a sling for the injured limb. Not out of a wish to avoid apparent weakness, but because he knew others had fared far, far worse. A simple limb injury was the least of things, there were more severely injured men and women who required such care than he did.

The Hutt sat quietly as he waited for the hovering podium to center itself in the middle of the Senate floor. Once the pod had settled, he moved forward slightly to the audio equipment before him and waited until the nearly imperceptible murmur of hushed, subdued voices stopped. One could have heard a pin drop in the dead silence that followed and he knew that untold trillions watched through the holocameras set throughout the chambers.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, and esteemed Beings of the Senate," Popo began, his deep, resonating voice laced with fatigue and sadness. "Yesterday - A day that will live in infamy - the Galactic Republic was suddenly and deliberately attacked by the military forces of a group known as the One Sith.

Until this time, it was believed that the Sith had all but been destroyed. Scattered to the winds and driven into the furthest corners of the galaxy. This was not, it appears, to be the truth. The scale of such an attack on our capital planet speaks to us that this was planned well in advance; days, perhaps even weeks before. The vicious assault on our home soil echoes through the very soul of our great Republic that such wanton destruction, such diabolical and cowardly attacks and strikes against us are only the beginning of a war that will set our galaxy alight.

I have received reports of what appears to be Sith fleet movements along our borders. I have taken the initiative and strengthened our forces along those areas, fortifying as best we can with such little time the worlds of Eclipse, Teyan, Oroaturoo, and many others. They shall not find us a so distracted again.

The attack yesterday upon our capital will appear to have crushed the heart of the Republic. Indeed, I believe that this is what the One Sith wants. To demoralize our great Republic and cast despair into the hearts and minds of its Citizens. But I say they have not!"

Popo slammed his good fist onto the podium at his last statement, the impact reverberating throughout the massive chamber.

"I say they cannot touch the Heart of our Republic! For the Heart lies not with a planet or a building! It lies with the Senate and the Order! It lies with the burning spirit of the Republic! The concept and idea of peace and democracy! It lies not within an earthy crust or a pile of brick and mortar, but within the hearts and minds and voices of all of the Republic! Within all of its people! And so I say that so long as the people cry out for justice and freedom, so long as the Senate and the Order and our military might stand against the Darkness, the Heart of the Republic can never be broken!"

The Shell Hutt calmed himself from his fervor for a moment and composed himself. After a few moments more of silence, Popo leaned forward to the podium once more to speak.

"It is for this purpose that I appear before you today as Supreme Chancellor of the Republic, and for this purpose alone: I ask you - no, I beg of you - Gentlebeings of the Senate, People of the Republic, to declare that as of yesterday, under the bloody skies of Coruscant, that a State of War exists between the Galactic Republic and the so called Empire of the One Sith."

[member="Popo"]

Somewhere, somehow, Aurelia Saelari was watching the speech. The former Chancellor could know a good speech when she heard it.
Though, in meta terms she’d always been more of a Churchill than a Roosevelt, one could appreciate the very skilful rendering of the speech. It was a joy to behold.

Slowly, she got to her feet and bowed her head slightly in her distant apartment. Something was calling her…perhaps it was indeed time to return to the Senate. She was the Senator for Pylos after all.

And then the Sith would fall, they would be crushed and this time there would be no mistake.

[member="Popo"]

Blood had finally stopped pouring from a few of his wounds, and the little scratch on his cheek was now fully scabbed over. A few guards also occupied the same pod, they were all there to watch. The full effects of the invasion couldn't be calculated yet, and the casualty reports kept flooding in. It only took a few steps for the Jedi Master to be able to see smoke billowing from where the battle had taken place. Medical facilities where understaffed and overfilled as it was, and rescue crews would be working around the clock for the weeks to come. I need to get out there, he mused to himself as he leaned his powerful arms against the railing separating him from the few hundred meter fall. His eyes were fixed upon the Hutt, and the effect his words were having on the Senate as a whole. Or, what's left of it, he thought to himself. The Force was troubled from the events of the day prior, and the effects of the battle could still be felt in his sphere of responsibility.

Standing to his full height, the venerable Master said nothing but nodded in acknowledgement.

The Sith would be stopped.

[member="Popo"]

In the somewhat undetermined future of when this was set, Phylis had presumably arrived on Coruscant.
As she picked her way through the wreckage of the temple, her attention was drawn to a holoscreen showing the speech.

Unfortunately, unlike the noble sentiments of others, she merely peered at the display.
“Who’s that? The Chancellor? Well I didn’t vote for him. Wait, we’ve got a Hutt Chancellor? Oh…well, that’s odd.”
Somewhat picking up on the lack of patriotic feeling in her words, she fell silent. Then she nodded. Things were about to get very grim.
[member="Popo"]

F O N D O R
Personal Living Quarters

The sun was setting upon the hazy grey industrial horizon. Sixty-seven stories up, in a spartan apartment overlooking that spectacular view, stood the former Lady Protector of the Omega Protectorate.

Her hair was damp, fresh from the water refresher, auburn locks lightly dripping a bead of water upon a bare shoulder. Amber orbs listlessly bore their gaze upon the holo-news live feed from the Senate. The news of the travesty at Coruscant serving only to instinctively tighten her hands into small fists. A nerve in her jaw twitched, her chest rising as she took a deep breath.

Invisible weight bore upon her shoulders. Responsibilities and duty. Honor and sacrifice. Justice. She knew what this meant. She knew it all too well as the scent of freshly brewed black caf began to waft across the room.

This would not just be a battle for the Republic alone. No. The ripples of consequence would beat their Koros butterfly wings until a tempest took the entire galaxy.

War would come. War would come for them all.

BOTHUWAI
VICEROY'S OFFICE

"Sir, broadcast from Coruscant. You'll want to see it."
Strask sighed. Whenever something changed, he seemed to be notified. "Very well. Put it up." He mulled over what it could mean. The Republic had been attacked. In a way, he could see the maps begin to change. The Sith had grown restless, and all the same, reckless. As the image of the Hutt showed, he hid his shock. A Hutt as chancellor? They were desperate. If he could hold it together, than it would be fine. Of course, he had to have an ulterior motive.
"So the Sith have themselves a war? Good. Let them exert themselves." He smiled. "As long as the Republic stands, the Sith will be occupied." Pulling up a map, he studied it. "How would they fare with a second front?"

War would come, alright. But the Bothan was preparing.

As Aaralyn moved through the various debris fields, the heat of a thousand suns lashed out at her suddenly causing her to move her body away from flames that dared to lash at her. Like a menacing evil, they desired to burn her skin and scar her for eternity. She grumbled softly as she came upon a large pile of debris with a partially working monitor to the Holonet. She could make out the faint sounds of men and women crying, and the distant sound of the Supreme Chancellor giving a booming speech. Of course, the speech was drowned out by the noise of the sirens, the crackling fire and the cries of those hurt but she managed to make out enough of it to understand where he was going with it.

"War..." A heavy sigh escaped her lips as those words echoed through her mind, she knew what it meant for the Jedi all too well. Atleast where she came from it meant that the Jedi would step up, as Guardians of the Republic. These Jedi would be no different than any Jedi before them. The endless ripples through the Force caused her to shudder as the life energy of those who were dying, or mortally wounded passed on to the netherworld before rescue crews or Jedi alike were able to reach them. Her gloved hand extended as she manipulated the energies of the Force around a boulder that had crushed a citizen trying to escape the carnage. She continued to listen to the Chancellor, as she called over the Medical team despite the fact the Ithorian was clearly deceased.

For a moment, she felt the flame of hope somewhere nearby...perhaps within herself. Her gaze diverted from the rubble she was standing on to a slightly cracked monitor a few feet away from her.

"Hope..." That is what would inspire the masses through the speech, the knowledge that each and every time the Republic has fallen in some manner, hope has been there to make it rise up from the ashes. She turned her back to the monitor and moved off the pile of debris, wiping away the dirt and sweat from her brow.

[member="Darron Wraith"]
[member="Popo"]

On the Liberator
Secret Archangel space station, unknown location

Like the spider in the web Moira Skaldi watched. Deep in the bowels of the Lightbringer, the sole illumination in the dimly lit office being the dazzling number of holoprojectors that were arrayed before her brilliant but lifeless blue eyes. Each and every of the holo-screen beamed images of destruction, carnage, misery into the room. It was an office devoid of luxury and amenities.

No portraits on the wall, no holopics of meetings with business and political leaders, though over the years she had met a variety of intriguing characters and worked with them. Exarchs, Chancellors, Protectors, Sith Lords, terrorists, the list was long and illustrious. Nor any holopics of relatives, for the machine had no conception of the organic idea of family. The human she had been had long abandoned her blood kin anyway as being unworthy and never looked back. No annoying secretary would walk into the office bringing coffee and offering to 'ease her burdens' and 'help her relax' because the organic concept of pleasure and 'fun' similarly escaped her and she viewed it as inefficient.

Besides, everyone on the station was a droid anyway. Except for certain...guests.

Those keen eyes studied the images before her. The powerful speech of the new Supreme Chancellor, Popo - Moira had no time for speechifying, but despite her arrogant dismissal of organics she could appreciate a good speech when she heard it and thus gave the Hutt due credit for its skillful rendering as he declared total war now that the Sith had returned with a vengeance - was played out along with news holovids and intelligence reports from her own sources about what had transpired on Coruscant. Sith forces landing, the proud eternal city seemingly at their mercy, fighting between Jedi and Sith in the streets, the Jedi Temple being torn asunder.

There were many words one could use to describe the carnage of the drama that was being played out. Moira's way of describing it was quite simple and to the point:

Beautiful.

She had to admit that the aggressive return of the Sith was a bit of a surprise. She had expected Mandalorian basilisk war droids to be raining down death and destruction at this very moment. But that mattered not. What was relevant was the vision of the future she had now: A Galaxy wreathed in flames. The old world burning in the fires of industry. War spreading across the stars like wild fires.

Archangel - the company she and Maelion ran under cover identities - could adjust perfectly. This was just as they hoped things would go. The Republic would want weapons, machines of war, soldiers. The outcome of the war was irrelevant to her. Organics were born, lived, then died - it did not matter whether their death came to pass due to sickness or violence. A purely electronic transmission, her standard method of communication with those who were Archangels, went out. There were matters she had to discuss. Doubtless Doll Crux and Maelion Liates would have seen the same. Logical consensus would be achieved.

Rosa Gunn

R
A trillion. That was the estimated population of Coruscant. Her eyes glistened as the holovid displayed the smoking cityscape, the sound on the news report muted, drowning out the speculation. For that was all it was now, speculation. Next to it, Popo the supreme chancellor made his speech, a speech designed to instil hope, to rally the people of the republic and bring them together. She could have been there, with those trillion people, she was there, not two standard days ago in a meeting with the Judiciary Council. She brought a shaking hand to her mouth. Even here, on Kuat she could feel the fear of a trillion people, of an entire faction as all they could do was sit back and watch as Coruscant crumbled beneath the boots of the sith they were so certain they had destroyed.

Sith in the east. Mandalorains to the west. Rosa should go home, she knew that was where she should go. The republic did not need her help, they had a great many people under their command with a better skill set than hers. She thought of [member="Seroth Ur-Rahn"], of what they had been through to stay out of such matters, wondered if faced with such matters would he turn and walk away, or would he do what he could to help. There was no way of knowing for sure, it had been a couple of weeks since she'd heard from him. This wasn't unusual, his work took him far from her on regular occasions. So long as he wrote, she did not mind. For all she knew there was a letter waiting for her for when she got home. But she wouldn't know until she got home.

If she went home.

She turned her gaze to the Supreme Chancellor, and ran her hand through her hair, before bringing it back down forcefully slapping the controls that deactivated both holovids. Silence greeted her on the Golden Rose, yet if she closed her eyes and listened she could hear the trillion people, hear their cries in the force. It was for them that she did this. She'd made a vow, never to return to the Republic, but she could not turn her back on those who needed aid. She composed a message, not her normal method of speaking to her beloved, but she needed to be certain he got it and sooner rather than later.

Hello, my love.
I know I'm breaking tradition with this, but I needed to be certain you got it soon. I cannot bear the through of you coming home to find I'm not there. There a a hundred things i would like to tell you, but time is short and I'd rather share my stories with you beneath a warm sun, out of reach of the horrors this galaxy has for us.

Once upon a time, we made a vow, to offer aid to those who needed it, regardless of their allegiance. I know, I myself made a vow never to return to the Republic, but work of my own brought me here, and my vows to offer aid will hold me here. The sith are back, and they have hit Coruscant hard and it is likely to fall. Were I home and out of reach, perhaps it would be easier to ignore the cries of a trillion people, easier to block out their fear. But I am not home, I am close, and I can feel them all. I can block them out, if I try hard enough but to do so seems cruel and selfish. A new Chancellor has risen, a hutt of all creatures, but there is something in him that I can believe in.

So I'm breaking my vow, I'm going to help them. I will not fight in their war, but I will help those who are victims of their oversight. Like there were at Nar Shadda, there will be people who the Republic will forget. I will speak for them, bring help to them and when all is done I will come home and we can share our tales with the sand between our toes.

I love you, now and always.
Your Ashla.

She read the message again. The pair of them had long stopped trusting the holonet, but there were moments like this where she could not bare the though of him wondering in his work without a clue of what else was going on. So she sent the holomessage to the Iron Snake where it would wait for him. She moved to the cockpit and set a course for Annaxes. When the rich and powerful waged war, it was the small people who suffered, the nobodies with no power and no money. She was going to help them, and she could wager a bet that she knew a few people who would be willing to join her.

Simone

S
The speech was powerful, Simone would give him that. The datapad in front of her offered her various views of the senate, provided through her holocams that hovered about the auditorium. One watched the Supreme Chancellors face, two more panned across the pods watching him. She watched their faces harden as determination and hope overcame fear. The sith had been crushed once and they would crush them again. Leave it to Simone to find a flaw in all of this. Leave it to her to watch their hope grow and pop it with a pin. The reason the Empire fell last time was because the mandalorians were hitting them just as hard form another angle. Now though?

The tables were turned and she was not about to let such a matter slip. She cleared her throat, checked her fourth camera, the one that watched her to make sure she looked as good as she always did and she rose from her seat, gently pushing the controls of the pod and urging it forward.

"Supreme Chancellor, I congratulate you on your seat and on a beautiful speech." she began, with a smile and a small bow of her head, kind and gentle, for a moment. "The Republic needs someone with words like your to give them the hope they need, but they also need a reality check. As of today, with that speech we are now at war with two nations. The One Sith, who will undoubtedly see the ruin of Coruscant, and the Mandalorians, a nation of warriors that this very senate has repeatedly upset. We all carry with us, the sins of our predeccesors, so the fault of the latter does not fall upon you, Chacellor. I do wonder, as I imagine the rest of the Republic does, how you intend to fight a war on two fronts?"

[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Popo nodded at the posited question and thought a moment. It was a good question and one that many were very keen on getting answered.

"I don't intend to fight a war on two fronts," he stated bluntly, though politely. "I intend to win a war on two fronts. Joking aside, however, you are very right to ask that question.

We are beset by a powerful foe to our east, the Mandalorians, and a rising threat to our west, the Sith. Our military is outdated and our weapons near obsolete. We're facing foes who, for their entire history, have thrived on conflict and war. It is a bleak situation and one that threatens the Republic to its very core.

But we are not without hope. We will rebuild our military with new ships and new weapons. I will personally pledge my wealth and the my company to the cause to help rearm the Republic. Companies will be sought out to aid us in our goal and increase the fleet and the army. Our industry will be stronger and more powerful than ever before.

The Republic itself shall restructure. The Senate and the Order shall realign to better aid one another in these dark times. The Grand Army of the Republic shall be reestablished and I ask all those watching or who desire to defend their Republic, their very homes and families, to enlist and fight for the Republic.

We shall create a new and modern fleet with which to combat our enemies. This fleet shall serve as the backbone of our military and will fight on our home soil and, soon, on our enemy's.

As for battle plans, I cannot state the actual tactics in detail as our enemies may be watching, but suffice to say that we will reach Widen and Mandalore. I cannot say if this will happen next week, next month, or next year, but when we do, we will show them the same mercy we were shown on Coruscant."

[member="Simone"]

Simone

S
Simone smiled slightly. She'd be lying if she said she didn't enjoy her job.

"The people of the republic don't need to hear tactics, Chancellor, they need to know they are safe. Rebuilding military and restructuring the Republic it a time consuming process and in the months it will take you to do that, we could lose a lot more than Coruscant. The One Sith and the Mandalorains are ready now. Aside from strengthening our outdated and near obsolete military along the western front, what do you intend to do now? What do you intended to do for the thousands, perhaps millions of citizens that are stuck on Coruscant, that will suffer subjugation at the hands of the sith? And what do you intended to do about the Mandalorians? About the Eastern front?"

[member="Popo"]

[member="Popo"]

As the debate began, a priority call came in on the channel reserved for the Supreme Chancellor. Any aid that looked at it would be able to tell instantly who it was from. Such communications had been set up in the wake of the Brunswick Scandal to facilitate rapid communications between the two great powers. And now it was being used. On the other end, he simply waited.

Matreya

From nearby rolled a small droid, that after a moment played a message that drifted to those gathered:

To defeat the Sith, you must act like a Sith. They kill, destroy, and eviscerate as they deem suitable. Hugging and peace loving wont help that. But an unstoppable army, an army unafraid as well as incappable of feeling pain, this could put a dampen on the whole 'rule the galaxy' schtick. This army is offered under a few stipulations; first, I - when i reveal myself - am to be given full amnesty from your people as well as a portion of control over the men i bring forth. Second, Ember Rekali, the Mandalorian, is mine when the time comes and he reveals himself.

If you feel an army of unkillable soldiers is a worthy idea, you will find me at the location provided.

Remember esteemed members of the senate and republic alike, this offer will be made to any other willing parties: Sith included. So hurry before its claimed.

[member="Popo"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
"Another good question," the Hutt stated with a nod towards [member="Simone"] where she stood. "Let me try to answer in order.

As I stated, I have strengthened the borders and worlds near the reported Sith sightings and we will now have advanced warning in the event they strike along that front. As for rebuilding and restructuring, with gathered corporate support, the change of peacetime production to wartime industry, and the trust of the Senate, the Order, and the Republic people, my analysts state we could have the first ships on the front lines in weeks. As for our forces on the ground, I have donated the first wave of materials to the Republic war effort with the following waves on loan. Tanks, vehicles, weapons, and even ships are being readied and sent to Republic military bases and outposts for use of the Republic army and navy.

Will we find ourselves at a disadvantage with these first few days? Perhaps. However, it is nothing we cannot overcome with perseverance and mettle. As for now? What we will do now is regroup, rearm, and return. I have laready ordered Republic forces to gather for a retaliation strike. I have been informed that a counterattack will commence within the month, perhaps within the next coming weeks. After that? We will take the fight to the Sith where the war will be fought as it should: on foreign soil.

The Mandalorians are a potent threat. Reports come in daily of their arms races and force buildups along our eastern border. For now, we will be on the defensive on our eastern flank, but we will be far from inactive and our defensive footing will not be permanent. I will be speaking with my staff and the Order later today to discuss the necessary actions needed. Once we crush the Sith in the west, we will turn towards the Mandalorians and bring upon them the full weight of our forces."

At this, Popo was interrupted by an priority communication. With a polite word, the Hutt listened for a moment before nodding once and looking back up at the Senate.

"Esteemed Senators, the Lord Protector of the Omega Protectorate, [member="Ayden Cater"] wishes to address the Chamber."

Popo glanced at the security personnel.

"Remove the droid, please," he said quietly. "How he got into a highly secure facility I don't know, but we don't need distractions or false statements right now."

[member="Kasamann"]

Hannibal was standing in the crowd in civilian attire, minding his own business. He listened to the new Supreme Chancellor as he addressed the common folk, answering any questions brought from the audience. If Hannibal were a citizen of the Republic or in any way involved with them in the slightest, he would have a good feeling about this guy. However, he wasn't, and so his feelings were mostly neutral with mild interest. Hutts and honest politics rarely ever mixed, so this could be a fun watch.

Then suddenly this small droid rolled out of nowhere, nearly tripping Hannibal.

"To defeat the Sith, you must act like Si-"

"Gah, kark!" Hannibal yelped, surprisingly startled. He kicked the droid, sending it spiraling away and damaging its vocabulator before it could say anything else.

[member="Popo"] [member="Simone"] @Other Senators

The holographic image of a man instantly recognizable to many within the Senate appeared. His gaze swept the hall before he turned to look at the Supreme Chancellor below him. "Supreme Chancellor. Though we have not formally been introduced, I want to first offer the deepest sympathies from the Protectorate for this heinous attack on your people's sovereignty. Although the Republic and the Protectorate have not always seen eye to eye, we have stood beside one another through dark and terrible times. And this time is no different." His gaze turned upwards to the many senators before he continued. "I want to assure you, each and every member of the Senate, every citizen of the Republic. You do not stand alone. The Protectorate stands with you.

I have gathered the Exarchs and High Councilors for an emergency session. Already our fleets are mobilizing and our soldiers are preparing. At the Senate's command, I am prepared to extend our military assets across key regions of Republic space to ensure you are given time to gather your own forces and begin the efforts of mobilization. These terrorist attacks and foreign invasions have left us scarred, but ready. We will stand beside you and offer all that we can to help. The galaxy is a dark place. I fear for the day when the light of the Republic is overshadowed by the Sith. Such a day must not come. The Sith will not find us easy prey again. Will we stand together and we will fight. That is my promise to you."

Yusan sat and remained wordless as he stared at Popo for the entirety of the whole event, curious and thinking carefully on if this was the best thing for the Republic. He would have been beside the hutt but to many thought him a traitor so he had resigned and now watched only from the pod for Eshan. [member="Bard of the Hyperlanes"] was now the main senator once more, and Yusan was but an adviser, one that more often than not was silent for the entirety of these things. With a quick stand though Yusan cleared his throat and spoke into the amplifier on his and Bard's pod while he took a quick look around. "I wish you luck [member="Popo"], you are a stronger defender of our homes in words and body than the last Chancellor and i hope you do last longer than the last three combined. With you as our head i hope that Peace can be attained and the end of these constant attacks on our home will finally be over with or atleast some peace will finally come."

Simone

S
Simone's hands worked tirelessly to adjust her four camera as Ayden's holographic form came into play panning out to capture him addressing the Chancellor and then focused on the hologram alone, flicking between him and the reaction of the auditorium itself. There was their salvation. An answer to their outdated and near obsolete forces. How many times now had the Protectorate come to their aid?

"Your words, are more than welcomed, Lord Protector. Though I wonder, where you stand with the Mandalorians. Old alliances die hard, do they not?" She inclined her head to him then looked to shoot another question at [member="Popo"] but before she could utter a word another voice struck out from the pods. Another fast adjustment to the camera's, and Simone's pleasant smile was all but gone when she realised who had spoken.

"How quaint," she said, momentarily forgetting her decorum as a hint of venom slid into her voice "that the former Senator of Eshan and former Vice Chancellor to the Republic should gift the Supreme Chancellor with luck, when he is the reason we will be fighting a war on two fronts."

She adjusted her gaze back to the the Supreme Chancellor. "There have been a great many fools sat it your chair, Chancellor, with a great many fools advising them. You are the first in that seat in a long time that, I believe, is able to rub more than two brain cells together." She offered a sly smile "I would be most disappointed if the Republic did not come out of this on top. I have no further questions for you now, but I would very much like to be kept in the loop, and in doing so, keep the citizens of the Republic aware of what their Senate is doing to protect them."

[member="Yusan Fenn"][member="Ayden Cater"]

Yusan only looked at [member="Simone"] for a moment before back at [member="Popo"] and giving him the bow that he deserved, keeping the bow for a few moments before sitting down. He laughed though when the microphone was shut off, the woman's words causing this and only those near his pod would hear him. "Im the reason, hilarious, maybe for the Mandalorians but the one Sith being my fault too is rich..." He said to himself rather than anyone else, still he hadn't been able to prove the information that had been given to the Mandalorians False, but he would see that peace was returned and he would see things after that done in such a way that as she said the Citizens would be protected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom