Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion A Show of Strength (TSE Dominion of Kalee)

Objective: Explore the Sith Shadow Academy
Allies: Leon Amun , any who wish to join.

Silence filled the void between Venari and his spectral hosts; their dual forms leaked gold and black respectively, as if struggling to maintain cohesion. Still, bits and pieces tore away and scattered into the shifting shroud just beyond their immediate surroundings. The Sith Lord stood at the base of the staircase with an inquisitive grimace crossing his face. They were not the most forthright, but then, how often were entities in the force candid in their approach?

"As much as I enjoy a good conversation with those so gifted with words, I do have business in need of attending, so," Venari slowly ascended the first few stairs, "if you have nothing of use to me I would appreciate getting back to it."

"A vessel has no say in the matter," they spoke, each raising one hand. Venari slammed onto his hands and knees halfway up the staircase, small cracks formed beneath him and grew into vast fissures in the ground further below, "and a vessel you most certainly are. If not to one master than another. Rejoice! We have saved you from fate itself for not even destiny can deprive unity its course!"

"Feeling a little more to the point now, are we?" The Sith Lord struggled. An electrical current surged through Venari then flashed into the air. He stood and wiped his cloaked, "I thought that might get a rouse out of you. Though now that I've confirmed what it is you're after, some sort of freedom into the world I suppose, I'm sorry to inform you but I am nobody's vessel," Venari said with a smirk.

The Sith Lord continued his ascent until he stood at the top level just ahead of the Kaleesh royalty and the rogue Sith. Animosity made for the strongest of tethers between Bogan spirits and the physical world, so what were these two that they couldn't manifest themselves in the temple?

"One cannot simply deny their purpose. You are to be a vessel and unity shall not be denied. You will make us whole soon as your fire is,"
the Sith spirit fisted his raised hand and with it, one of the six torches went dark, "extinguished."

"How lovely," Venari replied with words dripping in sarcasm, "but if you don't mind, I'd like to get this over with." Several sabers took to the air and activated in unison.

"Unity is upon us. We all have a part to play, you shall play yours soon, very soon," the spectral Sith said.

With a pneumatic hiss the world began to collapse. Chunks of the stone staircase fell into the fissures below. The dark surrounding shroud grew into a storm and tore the altar into the air. The hiss grew into something fierce, bestial. Slowly, the shroud gave way and Venari found himself back in the ancient academy. His giant attendant was a destructive quasar burning through the dark void of corrupt Kaleesh warriors. The Xalmiris was the source of the hissing; it's aura up and engulfing its master. Venari's hand jutted into the air, which flashed as several dozen brilliant bolts of lightning tore upward and crashed into the Kaleesh. The warriors crashed into their surroundings, clear skeletal systems flared through decayed flesh and bone. Venari didn't let up. He poured himself further into the attack, with his powers enhanced by his new creation, the Kaleesh burnt until they were but ash.

The room had been veiled in their enemies' dusty remains. After scanning the room a final time Venari kneeled next to his Xalmiris pet, "Good job, little Dha," He then looked up to Leon, "I'm sure you helped too, burc'ya, I'm giving the little one here the real credit," he said with a half laugh. Mando'a was not a language the Sith Empire took kind to, but once in a while he would entertain his behemoth ally.

The Sith Lord then looked to his lower robes. Just around the ankle one of the undead Kaleesh warriors had torn through. It was just after contact that he was dragged into the otherworld. The wound burned despite his natural healing. Venari ran his finger over it. The altar flashed into view then disappeared just as swiftly as it had arrived. He then looked up to a lone archway opposite the entrance.

"We have to keep moving. They've changed something inside of me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom