Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Republic In Pieces (Open)

The man pulls down his hood showing his face and his species (Zabrak) " Yes, you can I was hired to have a talk with you regarding you killing a sith on Jade " he looks at the other people in the room " Your friends are not needed for this talk as long as they mind their own manners they won't have to die today ".

The sith who was radiating dark side force energy like a hose raised his hand as a hologram put up the picture of the sith he had killed " This is the man you murdered is it not " as he looks at the man sizing him up in case of a rebellion.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]
[member="Ever Dawnracer"]
[member="Priscilla Utorna"]

Mereel couldn't believe it. Out of all of the reasons a Sith could be searching for him, his time on Loronar's Jade Moon didn't make it to the top ten guess list.

The Mandalorian lowered his rifle further, and slowly approached the Sith, who now had his cloak down.

The man was a Zabrak, who stood a good six inches taller than Mereel, and he looked a lot bulkier too. He looked at the hologram in the Zabrak's hand over for a few seconds.

It displayed a Sith that Mereel had only briefly interacted with. During that interaction Mereel had tried to save the Sith's life, going as far as dumping a full medkit's worth of bacta into his wounds.

"Fierfek. I remember him. The last time I saw him though I was dumping bacta into his body, not blasterfire.

Mereel took two steps back away from the Sith. "Someone told you that I killed him?"

In the library with: [member="Darth SiRiDio"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Ever Dawnracer"]

The man then lowers his hand and puts the hologram projector away

" Yes you are to blame for his death and a bounty has been extended to you, but I feel you are sincere and did not kill him after all you seem to be Jedi "

He looks down at him with a cold stare, then he looks over at the other people next to the man.

" You Jedi have morals and compassion which makes you weak you use these qualities to raise yourselves up "

" So that you can make a false sense of security "

The man pulls his cloak back over his head and takes a few deep breaths.

" Jedi killed my father, where was your compassion then" He says in a cold and unforgiving voice.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]
@Prescilla Utorna

Ever Dawnracer

E
Ever looked between the Mandalorian and the Sith as they conversed with one another. It appeared that he was accusing theandalorian of murder and indicated that there was a bounty on his head. A bounty for killing murderous psychopaths was laughable. While she wouldn't have wanted meds on a Sith, he did find it admirable that he hadn't just let someone die. But that didn't really seem to matter.

Then the Sith was talking about them being Jedi and the fact that Jedi had killed his father. So like a Sith to deal in blaming others for the actions of someone else. Granted they did the same with all the Sith, but all the Sith were bad as far as she was concerned. They all wanted to kill everyone and dominate the Galaxy. Ever was forced to shake her head.

"I'm no Jedi," she said, "but I hardly think he's to blame for what someone else did. Sith or not you're out numbered here. You should leave."

She maneuvered so that she was standing between the Sith and the Chiss. She didn't know who the Chiss was, and she could get stabbed in the back, but it was the right thing to do under the circumstances. The others were still moving into position, or waiting to attack the Sith if it went that way. They obviously weren't doing what the Chiss wanted them to do and that wasn't going to happen.

| [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Darth SiRiDio"] | [member="Priscilla Utorna"] |​

He looks at the woman " He may not be to blame " he reaches into his robe and pulls out his lightsaber not igniting it.

" But I don't like being threatened very much " as anger rose in the man's voice.

He looks at the Mandalorian " To be fair I did warn you about what would happen if others interfered " he looks over at the Chiss reminding him of the boy he once tried to take as his apprentice making him feel a sense of pity.

The sith then turns and walks to the entrance of the library before exiting he looks back at the man " Your bounty is now terminated "

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Aeron, despite being mildly interested in the event taking place in the library moved back through the temple entrance, out on to a wide open green grassy field which had nothing but a large flaming star ship crashed into it and a short child-like man cutting a parachute.

"This day is getting really weird.... I like it!" he thought to himself.

Aeron looked over at the short man who obviously wasn't having a great day and thought it'd only be nice of him to ask, "Do you need any medical aid? I usually don't mess up my landings like a doofus but the rare times I do I can always patch myself up."

Outside the Jedi temple

SN made his way to through the forested planet. But something was nagging at him, or his internal computer that is. Something wasn't right, it was as if he was hear before, during a harsh battle against clone troopers. Nonetheless he pushed on, no matter what kind of potential memories he had. Eventually he arrive at his destination, the old jedi temple. It was certainly before his time, wait, or was it during? Trying redirect his computing away from what felt like a paradox so he didn't get stuck thinking it over. Then he noticed something. There were tracks leading in, but not only that, they were fresh. Either jedi are actually hanging around here, or other people got the same idea as him. But there was a Twi-lek he saw heading of in the opposite direction. However, Hhe was here for information, specifically information he could sell. Probably to the first order or the resistance if he could. I all depended on what he finds.

Mereel extended a hand to try to ease [member="Ever Dawnracer"] but kept his focus on the Sith. He did something risky and decided to follow the Sith to the exit. Despite feeling pitty for the Sith, he couldn't stop a small smile from forming on his face when the Sith called him a Jedi. He was glad his helmet hid his facial expressions.

"I'm not much of a Jedi. I'm just a man who knows a few of their meditation techniques."

Mereel pondered the Sith' s statement about Jedi killing his father, "Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la. Not gone, merely marching far away. I know this goes against the nature of the Sith, but I hope you come to peace with his passing."

Mereel couldn't do anything for the Sith's dead father, but he could help the Sith before him now.

He unhooked his jetpack and strapped his rifle over his shoulder. It was one of the only pieces of his armor that could be easily replaced. He gave the jetpack to the Sith,"Give this to your employer. Tell him we got in a fight and I decided to fly over a cliff. You used the force to pull it from my back and I fell to my death."

Mereel backed away from the exit and walked back toward the middle of the library. Although the business with the Sith seemed settled, he still hadn't found what he was looking for on this planet.

Immediate Vicinity: [member="Darth SiRiDio"] [member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"]
Nearby: @YouStillAllKnowWhoYouAre

The sith looks at him " Thank you " he says with less hatred and anger like a normal sith but this time sounding different more normal as he reached for the jetpack and walked away from them leaving the temple.

[member="Darth SiRiDio"]
[member="Mereel Vaun"]

SN was at a lost for words when he saw what looked a lot like a sith emerge from the temple. Completely unsure what to actually do now he just stepped back and let the individual head to wherever he was going. After not confronting them, he began to think. What was he doing here? He wasn't just gonna run up and ask, at best he gets turned down, worst SN gets chopped up. The best thing he figured he could do was head in and find out why they were there. Tense, SN made his way inside if he could, to better understand what's going on.

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Yuvie was kind of mad, not only had the Zabarak just left her and sped away to the temple to do his own thing, but now revealed that they were able to cloak themselves in the force two, making his signature almost unreadable. "He asked me a karking question and just hightails it.... why am I not surprised, *sigh* never mind I have better stuff to do”?

By the time the Mirilan had reached the Temple, it seems whatever events that had transpired where over, the Sith departing out the entrance, but from what she could feel not lives had been ended, no pain or any form of hurting. Neither mental of physical had been done to the other force users and people present at the temple.

Slowly she approached the temples entrance, giving the Zabarak a quizzical stare, "Odd, I was certain you were going to kill one of them, that is not something Sith do often, leave people alive". She passed the cloaked man, continuing to the temple, her eyes noting the rather large crowd which had gathered since her landing, "Is there a party happening or here, or are people that predicable when it comes to 'suddenly deciding to explore and ancient temple"?

Talking to: [member="Darth SiRiDio"]
Nearby: @SN-14 l [member="Mereel Vaun"] l @ Aeron Tosh l [member="Ever Dawnracer"]
Somewhere else:

The sith just watches as she enters the temple not really caring if she walks into a trap he continues south on the way out calling a mystery man with an all black cloak so you could see his identity.

" I have the jetpack as proof that the target is dead " he puts the projector away and keeps walking.

When he reaches his pick up position his ship is not there having left him he realizes he needs a ship so he turns and walks back to the temple and enters once again taking the left passage.

Nearby:
[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]
[member="Mereel Vaun"]
[member="SN-1411"]

With the Sith now gone, Mereel began thinking about the reason he was here.

The intel that brought him here told him that there was a group of people on Teth who wanted to rebuild the Republic, a remnant if you will. While it was true that the Galactic Alliance and other factions with similar ideals to that of the Republic had formed in what was once Republic space, Mereel felt like they had always lacked the infrastructure that the Republic had in its prime.

The only forces in the Temple that he knew of were presumably allies. He had free reign to search the place for the remnant group, but there were two unknowns still in the room with him that he decided would be worthwhile to investigate.

"I'm glad you didn't have to find out how your sticks perform against a Sith."

He figured that the armored group wouldn't try running away before he started asking them questions. The Chiss on the otherhand..

"You seemed awfully anxious to get us to chase the Sith. Why?"

[member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"]

D'vok clutched his blaster as the voices got closer. He thought he heard two, maybe three. He wasn't sure. It was too karking dark. He looked behind him and noticed a feint light in the distance. Someone lit a flare. That meant someone had passed him. Which also meant more people. D'vok face-palmed. This may be too much for him. he kept moving. As he got closer, he made out a figure. It was a man in armor, Mandalorian. Great, D'vok knew how to talk to mandalorians. He was half, after all. He spoke up in a quiet, but friendly voice.

"Su'cuy, ner vod... Sorry to intrude on whatever's going on right now... um..."

He raised the DL-44 above his head, before quickly holstering it.

"I mean you no harm."

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Aeron began scavenging the wreckage of the crashed star ship. Aeron found broken - but possibly fixable - pieces of tech. He also picked up a blaster that mysteriously went through the absolute horror of crashing without having a scratch on it.

Aeron watched as he saw yet another person with a blaster in his hand proceed into the library. "What's with everybody and this library? Who even likes reading books?" Aeron couldn't help but think to himself. Not to mention he saw the sith from earlier walk back into the temple, but this time taking the left passage. Aeron wasn't afraid of the sith anymore since his last interaction with him just consisted of awkward eye contact, and he knew everyone was busy hanging out in the library.

Aeron's adventurous spirit was still craving for something to do. His gut told him there was more to see, so Aeron went back into the temple, and walked straight forward, ignoring the library to his right and the passage to his left. Aeron found himself climbing a flight of stairs that split off into two different directions. He took the right stair case and followed the old, molded stone floor that lead him into what seemed like a previous jedi training room for padawans.

She almost let a smirk come across her face before looking at the Mandalorian with a blank stare.

"Well... if we fought him in the library we would have got killed easily. I didn't bring a gun with me, didn't expect anybody but myself to be exploring this abandoned wreck."

She looked towards the rangers again, then looking to Ever and walking over to them.

"Since the Sith is gone I suppose I can assist you in finding whatever you're looking for." The gaze of her red eyes remained fixated on to the few in the room, wondering if they would ever fight the switch. "I don't believe I ever told you my name. Just call me Ruse, I don't like my real name." Once more, her voice sounded like it was droning, uninterested in anything anyone had to say. She was listening, she just didn't want to waste the energy in pretending she cared about these people.

Nearby: [member="Ever Dawnracer"] I [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
"That was a rather strange encounter for dealing with a Sith," Ever said as she walked over and poked her head out into the hall to make sure he had actually left. "We would have beat him even with weapons not meant to stop a saber. But now we don't have to worry about it."

When she turned back, the Chiss woman had moved closer and was talking to her about helping her find whatever it was that she was looking for. She had half a mind to say something snarky because she had the immense feeling that the woman was playing with them, but that would have been rude. She also didn't know the intentions of the Mandalorian. More people were coming around now, too. She didn't like so many people hanging around when she was searching for people that were in hiding. It would make it even harder to find them as they would likely go deeper into hiding rather than come out. The smart thing to do was to never give away your position.

Instead, she inclined her head toward the hall, leaving the newcomer to talk to the Mandalorian, and her Rangers to return to the ground now that they didn't need to pounce on the Sith who had probably known they were there the whole time. Reaching up, she slid her stave back over her shoulder, and then removed her helmet, revealing her long blonde hair as she eyed the chiss woman. Assuming she was followed into the hall, of course. She just wanted to get out of some people's ear shot.

"I'm looking for the Republic."

Her voice was soft, barely above a whisper now. It wouldn't carry, even inside the old halls.

"I know they still exist. I want to join them. I'd heard rumors. I can also tell you're hiding something."

| [member="Priscilla Utorna"] | [member="D'vok Windroamer"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Darth SiRiDio"] | [member="Iturizu Yuvie"] | [member="SN-1411"] |​

Priscilla's arms folded as they moved into the hall, realizing that these people probably trusting her too much or were lying to her face bluntly. The whole decoy of sending in a fake Sith Lord wannabe in order to trick her into allowing them into the bunker seemed unlikely, given she assumed that she was off the radar for the past few years and any knowledge of the Republican Remnant was limited at best. Her eyebrow arched as she mentioned about joining the remnant, at which she finally stopped the woman.

"If you want any more information then I will need to know exactly what the Mandalorian is searching for. He's not with you is he?"

Looking back into the room, she pondered the thought of what exactly the Commander's response would be to Priscilla letting in a group of strangers, though perhaps fighting and hiding weren't the best solutions after all, letting themselves be known would instill hope, not that she cared much anyway. If they did turn out to be traitors, there was no doubt in her mind that she could dispatch the majority of them before them even stepped foot outside of the temple.

Nearby: [member="Ever Dawnracer"] I [member="Mereel Vaun"]

As SN walked into the temple, he could hear some voices beyond him, voices talking about Mandalorians, and The Republic. This had to go good. First the droid finds a Sith, then this. It was better then he could've imagined. Eventually he got in to where he heard them coming from. See what he could make out to be three individuals. A Chiss women, Human women, and a Mandalorian. Unsure what he stumbled upon the droid would take a step back, but not reach for his weapon.

SN figured that he shouldn't just stand there, plus a droid walking in with some clothes on and a gun was probably a little strange. "Uh, Hello there? You guys with the Sith I saw earlier?" He thought it's be best to get that out of the way first.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom