Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Plentiful Harvest [Festival - SJO, ALLIES]

There was a subtle frown from the Ren. She was certain that Charlie had insulted her but the language was utterly alien to Samka. Regardless, the teenager was happy, she clearly thrived off of these festivities and took joy in her odd costume. Disparaging the girl further would be cruelty.

"Well it's nice to see a familiar face," before she could speak more Charlie stood to attention and began to glance around like a pet who sensed their owner returning.

Charlie's attention returned to her soon after accompanied with a sigh. The Padawan disapproved of her attire. "Of course I didn't 'dress up'," she snorted dismissively. "I'm not here to play with children- Oh." She blinked as Charlie took her hand and dragged her through the market. She threw Finley back an apologetic glance and allowed the Padawan to steer her away.

"Ah," Sam snorted this time with amusement as Charlie's motives emerged. "Of course you wanted to use it as a tool to get more sweets for yourself." She found a table cloth thrown into her hands. "Oh. Oh, no, no, no, I can't do something so silly," she shook her head repeatedly as Charlie dragged her further with surprising strength and a determination which only seemed to occur for the young Jedi when food was involved. Ahead there was a gathering of children and a tall blonde woman mixed among them. Jyoti. Sam hadn't expected to see her this evening. She shook her head again in anticipation of the meeting.

As they drew closer, Sam glanced down at the sheet in her arm. This wouldn't be what she chose to do at all. But she was among strangers, it would be no exaggeration to say enemies. She'd played all sorts of roles and personalities while spying. It was time to play a role again. Besides... perhaps she owed Charlie a little happiness.

"Never say I'm not good to you," she hissed. With a sigh, Samka draped the sheet over her head and let Charlie take the lead. There were no holes to see through so she would have to keep hold of the Padawan's hand for now to guide her.

[member="Charlie Nooran"] | [member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"]​

Syd politely refused the drink [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"] offered.

My nature renders me unable to consume liquid..." Syd explained to the Jedi Master. She did not elaborate. It would take too long to explain and she didn't need anyone next to her to start panicking if they realized she was a living weapon.

"...but thank you..." Syd continued, breathing in more flames from her torch, the flames literally twirling into her mouth, which had the tell-tale orange glow of a furnace in the back of the throat. Flame had no taste. But it was life. Her whole life was flame.

The Geist stiffened as she felt the presence of [member="Samka Derith"] and [member="Srina Talon"]. Her 'programming' told her to feel them out immediately and prepare to eliminate on the spot. She was just about to reach for her lightsaber when she had to force herself to stop. She'd just realized the discrepancy. Two dark adepts skulking about, the presence radiating...

...and no one doing anything about it.

She remembered then that the SJO was not as hostile to Dark Adepts as the Resistors were. But it was something she had sort of glossed over at the sign up. But actually seeing it...

She was programmed to want to kill them. She could ignore but it was...aggravating.

It was strange, being in a future that had gotten so messed up people on both sides now had no choice but to work together. What had she missed?

Back in the aftermath of the plague everybody was still pretty much at each others throats, cooperating only because they had to, not because they wanted to. Was that the case here? Or had they genuinely come to an understanding.

She was not...averse to the possibility of such a situation's job-killing potential...if it was for the best, so be it. It was as the Force willed it.

But that didn't make want to kill Dark Adepts any less. However, she was also able to ignore that instinct when pragmatism was required. She would ignore it here, if only for the sake of not endangering civilians or pissing off her new handlers by attacking a possibly ally or guest.

The Resistors of Darkness had every right to be proud of how well and how detailed their 'programming' was.

Objective: Food and drink

Even with a pumpkin pie and apple cider on her tray, the Jedi hotelier knew a meal in a setting like this wasn't complete without skycorn on the cob, especially not when she overheard other guests ordering skycorn on the cob. So she bought a skycorn cob and, as she had one Kaili Brand do in her hotel once, she used pyrokinesis to cook it until roasted, as is usual of that sort of items when pyrokinesis is used on it directly. Also, the Green Jedi sitting next to her in the barn was surprised to see that a Jedi hotelier could even use pyrokinesis to cook anything in the first place. He couldn't help but look at Varindar performing just that for clues in the Force as to how to perform pyrokinesis. And so he watched her make the skycorn molecules dance; soon enough, the Green Jedi tried to make the molecules in the freshly-pressed apple juice dance, causing the juice to boil until he realized he went perhaps a little overboard, with the result that the apple juice was starting to shrink in volume and steam was also forming over the plastic glass in which it was served.

"Anything to watch out for?" the Mirialan Green Jedi asked.

"The key here is that the temperature is the dancing tempo of the matter being subjected to pyrokinesis or cryokinesis; one is really the reverse process of the other"

Silver Starlight

S
The next raffle prize was something from Balamak, a small piece of the farm world that the winner could take home. "Made right here at home!" Ms. Martha exclaimed, bundling up the prize with a wide grin. Then, she drew the winning ticket and wrote it up on the blackboard as well.

[The winner is number 34: [member="Josh Dragonsflame"] ]
Upon claiming the prize, each winner will receive a loot-filled pumpkin -- with a ticket to claim this.

[member="Syd Celsius"]

Wu was looking at her and bowed her head taking a drink while she was looking at her. Something happened.. something was shifting in the woman in front of her before she was moving and Wu raised an eyebrow but she didn't speak. Offering some words though while she was looking around and able to feel the others who were here around her. "Alright and whatever that look on your face might be, just breathe and relax. We are in a safe place compared to others and this is meant to keep the mental strain from breaking the jedi." She looked over at it until she was moving though and looked at some of the other jedi who were here around them.

After wandering a little further into the festival she had worked her way to the town square proper. Young ones dressed in all sorts of costumes were spread out, making their own way through the area seeking the one thing a child always did during a Harvest Festival such as this. The cheerful laughter of the younglings certainly brought a bright smile to the Jedi's face. Their joy was quite contagious, warming her weary heart.

Though the little ones certainly were making her feel a little out of place without a costume on. Coryth was starting to feel like she should have worn something a little more elaborate than a simple sweater and jeans. Alas, that was something she hadn't even thought about when venturing here today.

Ahead she spied an intriguingly costumed figure as she neared the Great Pumpkin. The woman was currently in the middle of a swarm of children, passing out candy from a pumpkin. There was something about the woman that drew Coryth closer. Finding herself slightly curious she raised an eyebrow for a moment as she considered what she would do.

Finally, Coryth decided to say something. "You know, if you ever run out of candy I think you may have a small mob on your hands." She said playfully as she looked up to the woman. "Nice costume, by the way." The redhead's height made her almost blend in with the little ones, though the lack of a costume and the brutal and worn scars that crisscrossed her hands told a different story. "I wouldn't be able to talk you out of just one candy bar, now would I?"

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Syd was bothered still. Very bothered by the presence of Dark Siders. But she held her peace. She would not attack first. [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"] was of a different mindset though.

No one was ever safe when a Dark Adept was present. Not ever.

She tried to focus on the festivities, but her 'programming' kept interfering with her reduced enjoyment of the festivities. The Costumes, the parties the strange arrangement of matter that people consumed could not make her quite forget how close the purpose for her existing was.

For a moment, she wondered if she had a place in this world were light and dark could co-exist. On an intellectual level she knew she had been a product of her times, when the war, the endless war, between Jedi and Sith had reached quite possibly the lowest point in its history, when a deadly disease and dozen problems that had caught them unawares had reduced many on both sides to fighting just because the other guys blade was red instead of blue, the devastating Gulag Plague having ripped up all the power structures and worlds they might have retreated to to stabilize. Was that how it had happened? They simply had no choice but to continue fighting until they inevitably fragmented, dozens, hundreds of different visionaries of light and dark, fully willing to abandon the old rules completely to make some kind of future, putting the lie to millenia of doctrine in the process? This was not her concern, obviously.

She calmed herself. There would always be traditional Dark Adepts to fight. There would always be someone she could be thrown at...

You are a slave. You will die a slave.

The Sith's words taunted Syd again. She tried to ignore them. She hadn't thought about those words in years. Now she recalled them with brutal ease.

She sucked in some flame from her torch for comfort. It was a reduced comfort. Always reduced.

"So...what do you study?" Syd asked. "One of my spare hobbies is archeology.

She did not mention how she'd pretty much been an archeology item for the past three centuries. She didn't know how to make friends, but she knew mentioning that would lead to mentioning the freaky parts.

Kiran Arlos

K
Kiran had bumped into a few individuals while on his journey to see the great big pumpkin. Or whatever it was called at this moment, he had heard different variations that just increased his intrigue and he wanted to see it rather quickly. However he nodded and figuratively sang greetings to those that he met, while he was quite delighted to be here. And to be among fellow Jedi was even better. However there was something that caught his attention as he moved along the path and an individual donning a pretty wicked costume had shown up.

The young man stopped for a moment taking a small drink of the cider and couldn't help but edge a little closer to this person. They were surrounded by an army of younglings and as a few of them dispersed Kiran narrowed his eyes for a moment as he locked in on the face.

Kiran giggled slightly as he glanced around before taking another drink. It was none other than [member="Jyoti Nooran"]

He knew he couldn't continue without going up and complementing her on the outfit, and perhaps snag a piece of candy or two.

[member="Syd Celsius"]

Wu looked at her and the girl was tense... more the she should have been but pushing her to relax wouldn't do much... so next best thing she could think of distract her with conversation. "I study diplomatic routes and double as the chef here at the silver rest. My experiences on my homeworld have given me a good number of experiences." She said it with a smile on her face though looking up where she could see a few parts of it. She was uncertain about the dangerous but didn't want to risk them losing face or the chance to really really get along. "So what about you? What is it about the jedi that has brought you to us?"

Seva frowned momentarily, upon learning that she had been the first and only person so far to be fooled and frightened by the young man's costume. But, she gave a nod as he agreed to find some spiced cider. It was a bit of an oddity, walking down the crowded path with such a tall, ghostly form at her side. However, it was a day for being odd, she supposed. There were far stranger things afoot, she had a feeling... and then spotted rather blood-stained figure in the square, apparently handing out treats to the children.

“I am Seva Geroux, daughter of the Duke of Clearden of Ceraluen.” She said in a lofty tone. “Good to meet you Mr. Dresari, even if it gave me such a start.”

To their left, there was a small stand making what appeared to be little donuts, the line that formed spoke to their popularity. There were also a number of candy stalls, each boasting their own handmade sweets. Seva wrinkled her nose slightly.

“And do you live here on this world? Do you farm?” She asked curiously, “Or do you come from another place, like me?”

[member="Dusaro Dresari"]

tMpK0m3.png

Allyson enjoyed her drink as she waited. Her mind lost in her own thoughts as she enjoyed the beauty of the day and the joy of the festivities. It was when she was surprised by the Mon Calamari, that hopped up next to her on the fence. She steadied her drinks and smiled at Rick. She recognized his face mostly from the Galactic Alliance, it was nice seeing that she wasn’t the only one that found her way to the Silver Rest after the collapse of the Alliance.

A smile spread across her face as she let the breeze brush aside the troublesome stray bangs she had against her face. She looked away from the man beside her and she nodded. He mentioned college days and she wondered how old Admiral Kaloo really was. A soft chuckle and she sighed happily.

“It’s pretty great. Reminds me of fall on Corellia, but this place as bit more beauty to it.” She laughed and then winked at the Mon Calamari. “Don’t let other Corellians know I said that. How have you been Admiral?”

[member="Rick Kaloo"]

5i8QAa2.png
Drystan approached Jyoti as she was still surrounded by younglings, the blonde swathed in a Force-based glamour. It was a surreal experience, seeing both the illusion - a warty green witch - and the woman behind it.

By now, most of the younglings had gotten at least one round in with getting candy (some of the bolder ones even getting three or more turns in!), so she had some berth to move around a bit as many of them enjoyed their candy on the spot.

"I see you're being quite frugal for this celebration," she quipped to Drystan. "Though an impressive display none the less."

She grinned and offered a chocolate bar to her fellow Shadow.

With Jyoti passing out candy, it wasn't long before Charlie would sniff her out, and sure enough, she had come, dragging along Elizah. Covered head to toe in a sheet that suspiciously resembled one of the tablecloths common around the festival grounds, she was unrecognizable to the casual observer, but the Echani now had her unique motions committed to heart.
Both of the pair being so short, they actually didn't stand out much as they came up to her.

"Trick or treat," she replied to Charlie, passing out a bag of fruit fruit-flavored confections to her apprentice. For Elizah, she picked out a bar of white chocolate and cookies bits, then lightly tapped it against the top of her veiled head. "What am I going to do with you?"

She passed the candy bar onto Charlie for safe keeping. "I have a feeling this was your doing. In any case, please hold this for her."

She really emphasized the word hold, knowing the destiny of that candy bar if she didn't say anything.

Master Elaris then joined them, even shorter than Elizah and Charlie (!), but none the less she was a stand out with a fiery red mane that fit the season. She also had a pleasant aura around her, one that reminded her of Valae, another healer.

Almost every Silver (yes that includes Elizah for now) was so short! They were all starting to make the tall Echani feel like a giant.

There would be extra helpings of milk for all of them.

"Oh no, the candy will keep flowing as long as the Festival is on," she told the redhead. She fished into the Jack-o-Lantern for a really special piece for her fellow Jedi Master.

"Here you are," she said, passing out a premium candy bar in a fancy foil package. The carbonated fizz and dash of chipotle would leave a pleasant tingle on the tongue. Like a firecracker had really gone off in their mouth. "I hope you're enjoying your return to the Silver Order. It's always nice having some of the old guard around."

Thankfully, Kiran showed up, too. He was also shorter than Jyoti, but just by a smidgen - at least she didn't have to tilt her head to speak to him. She waved him over to come and say hi and get some candy of his own.

For the most part, she felt a great sense of mirth from the group as a whole, but she felt a small blight of tension. For a moment, she took her eyes off of everyone around her, settling on a stranger in the distance (Syd), standing with Wu (yet another munchkin!). Not knowing much of anything about the stranger, she could only imagine what had her so stressed at the moment.

She would keep an eye out, but for now, she returned her attention to the immediate gathering of younglings and her comrades.

[member="Srina Talon"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Samka Derith"] [member="Charlie Nooran"] [member="Tom Taff"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Scherezade deWinter"] [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"] [member="Syd Celsius"]

5i8QAa2.png

Charlie held onto Elizah as they finally arrived at Jyoti’s side. A smile crossed her face as Elizah had decided to play along and Jyoti was giving out the good stuff. Taking her fruit candy, she happily looked it over and tucked it away into her little sack that was meant for all the candy that she was going to collect. With Elizah hidden under the sheet, she was given the responsibility to guard the other girl’s chocolate. Holding it, she looked up at Jyoti who made sure to emphasis the word hold as if the woman already knew what was going through the padawan’s head.

“Of course, Of course.” Charlie nodded and looked at the sheet covered companion. Still in her mind she mulled over the fact if Elizah even liked sweets. Seeing the next candy that was handed out Charlie’s eyes went wide. Jyoti was holding out on her and this was the evidence she needed. Upon Jyoti finishing handing the candy out, Charlie tugged lightly on her Master’s sleeve.

When she got caught the eye of her Master and maybe even Drystan who could probably help her in this instance, the cutest face she could ever make appeared on the teenager. Wide eyes with a cute little smile as she let her voice raise an octave hoping to appear as cute as she possibly could.

“Master Jyoti, this is my first Halloween and Elizah’s too, can we have another candy to make it extra special. Especially from you since you’re my favorite Jedi Master ever.” Boy did she lay it on thick.

[member="Samka Derith"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Rick Kaloo

R
tMpK0m3.png
"Corellia - I've been to the industrial centers, but never beyond there, ORME business is unnecessary in the countryside." replied Rick. "Anyway, I've been an Admiral across two faction navies for over half a decade, though it feels more like half a century. War, guilt, and running a business at the same time don't mix very well. Especially with a lack of legs and learning the ways of the Force complicating things."

Indeed, the primary incentive behind Rick's planned retirement from CEO of ORME was due to the work he was going through. Being a Jedi, admiral, AND a CEO was simply too much for any ordinary being to handle, and Rick knew it. Even his rigorously organized and well-coordinated brain couldn't hold on to all his current obligations forever.

Additionally, Rick had trust in his senior staff to take over as a sort of oligarchy in ORME. They were entirely focused in the company, with few other pursuits to drag them on. Additionally, Rick had known some of them for two or even three decades.

It had suddenly hit Rick that he was only thirty-eight years old. He had always felt as if he were eighty-eight years old, with all his workload aging him on the outside and inside. However, there was still much more to Rick's life. He could choose a more focused pursuit, and apply a greater level of efficiency. He could avenge the innocents of the galaxy, anything to create a society of pure order and efficiency.

Rick knew that his beliefs hovered on the edge of those of the First Order, but he couldn't help it. An efficient galaxy always proved to be the greatest galaxy, in nearly all aspects.

[member="Allyson Locke"]

Silver Starlight

S
"Another winner!" Ms. Martha smiled, drawing another ticket. "Well, there are still a few more prizes left, but we'll be wrapping up the raffle soon." The woman rose up on her toes, scanning the crowd. The flow of people coming in was thinning out now, but there was still plenty of time to enjoy the festival.
[The winner is number 49:[member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"]]
Upon claiming the prize, each winner will receive a loot-filled pumpkin -- with a ticket to claim this.

Cassius had known that mentioning Gianna’s homeworld would prompt her to mention the house that she wanted him to stay in. At first, he’d seemed very keen on the idea, but when things with Jade Squadron actually started to pick up, he had begun to reconsider. Teth wasn’t on the complete opposite end of the galaxy, but it wasn’t exactly close to Naboo, either.

The thought had crossed his mind to relocate them to Naboo, but that would require a little more paperwork. The blue and green marble, while technically in Confederate space, was also fiercely independent, and probably wouldn’t take well to an unaffiliated fighter squadron making Naboo their home. Teth was a wild, untamed world, and no one paid mind to the fact that he had taken over a former pirate base and monastery. Not to mention, Captain Athos Antero was still recovering from the rescue operation, and they’d yet to discuss things in detail. Maybe they could get a ship big enough to make a mobile base…

Cassius just put a warm smile on his face and said, “You make sure that big hangar is cleared out, and I’ll come running.” She knew well enough that he liked his ships – he’d want to keep his freighter, starfighters, and maybe a transport or two all in the same place. They would also need some mechanic droids in order to help repair and maintain their vessels in between trips.

When the redhead talked about the rarity of paper books, Cassius nodded. “I’ve seen more paper books in ancient temples and abandoned monasteries more than I’ve seen them in libraries.” He was about to elaborate about how he thought it was an inefficient medium, but he wasn’t going to trample on Gianna’s fun.

He briefly marveled at the Giant Pumpkin – it was easily as large as a boulder. Cassius was theorizing about how it had grown to such size when Gianna had suddenly challenged him to a pumpkin carving contest, with the loser having a watery punishment.

“Hey!” he called after his mentor, running after her. He instinctively called upon the Force and blew right by her, already spotting a better patch of pumpkins further down. With two hands, he grabbed what seemed to be the perfect one – round and smooth, but not too curved so that carving a design into it would be difficult.

He ran right past Gianna towards the workbench, already trying to think of what he’d carve into it. Gianna had said that it was just whoever finished first – maybe he’d just carve out a simple face.

[member="Gianna Aegis"]

Syd paused a moment, not sure how she should answer.

The truth was...even she was not certain. She had told herself it was the need for legitimacy while fighting or hunting Sith, but that answer had started to sound hollow.

Her trust in the order had been damaged. Severely. A normal person, embittered as Syd was, would have run from the Jedi and never looked back. They might have even joined the enemy for payback.

But not Syd. Syd had come back almost predictably...

Was that the programming making her do that...or her?

Why wouldn't that damned Sith's words just leave...?

Syd was a not a creature that had been made for self reflection. She had never questioned it in all the time she had been torching Sith on the ruins of the outer rim during the plague, the societies that still survived and struggled have sunk into ignorance. Some of the once-truly civilized ones had gone full blown feudal. Twenty five years of nothing but killing Sith and Dark Jedi and a thousand other followers of the Bogan that had no true, proper categorization. Two and a half decades of her fingers turning Sith flesh to ashes in the wind, and she never questioned her nature. Never questioned her purpose...

Until now...until being freed with the help of [member="Lilla Syrin"] and that strange vampire that talked like a serpent.

My work was important, wasn't it? she wondered. Did I not fufill every expectation? Did I not function exactly as intended?

Not for the first time Syd remembered (And with significant discomfort.) that she was surrounded by people very similar to the ones that had demanded her imprisonment.

Why put away a non-defective weapon?

Syd gave the most concise answer she could to [member="Wu Yeoh-Mei"], the presence of [member="Srina Talon"] and [member="Samka Derith"] like stabbing needles in the back of her head, wincing as her programming conflicted within her, causing a muted, dull discomfort. Small blessings for very weak emotions.

"The Jedi are all I know..." she answered quietly, sucking in a few more flames off her torch. It went out completely.

"I used to serve the Jedi, a faction of it, anyway. I have returned with a...very specific set of skills..." she explained cryptically, feeling the strong presence of [member="Jyoti Nooran"] scrutinizing her.

"...skills which have few practical purposes beyond fighting Sith..." she elaborated. "I was made to fight, you might say..."

She could barely see through the cloth. Instead Samka saw the blurred shape of Jyoti Nooran outlined before her. One which promptly tapped her on the head with a chocolate bar.

"What am I going to do with you?"

Samka barely repressed a sigh. She sat at the top of the hierarchy of one of the galactic super powers. Worlds had burned on her orders. Yet here she was. Treated like a child, rewarded with chocolate for the impressive deed of having a table cloth over her head. Had her life truly spiralled so?

She shuffled on the spot, turning between the darkened shapes vaguely resembling Jyoti and Charlie as each spoke. More dark splodges began to appear, more words exchanged but Samka didn't recognise the voices at all. Instead she began to realise that something smelled... not awful but not particularly pleasant either. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a red stain of some sort on the edge of her sheet. The cause of her discomfort.

"Okay that's enough, I need air," Sam pulled the sheet off of her, revealing a somewhat indignant expression on the young woman's face while usually pristine hair was left slightly dishevelled.

"Ma'ams, sir," she nodded respectfully at the new faces of Drystan, Coryth and Kiran before her attention returned to Charlie. "Hm, she has been well behaved hasn't she, Master Nooran? I'd recommend treating her."

She gave a knowing smirk at the Jedi Master, she really was going all out for Charlie today.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"] | [member="Charlie Nooran"] | [member="Kiran Arlos"] | [member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Drystan Marakos"]​

5i8QAa2.png
[member="Samka Derith"] [member="Charlie Nooran"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Kiran Arlos"]​
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~​
Drystan took the offered candy-bar from her Jyoti's "blood"-stained hands, returning a grin at the Grandmaster. "Only looking to play tricks.. not terrify the younglings. Yet." She allowed the force glamour to fall; all but the witchy hat, of course, which fit her quite well. The Grandmaster was the center of attention, and Drystan bathed in the festive seasonal fun along with her.​
At Charlie's approach with her sheet-covered friend, Drystan gave a small laugh at the brief exchange between the Grandmaster and her padawan - she was familiar with Charlie's habits, and found it humorous when Jyoti emphasized the word "Hold". Charlie's request for further indulgement, as it was their first halloween, made Drystan's eyes flicker toward the blood-covered spectre. "Aww, look at those eyes... what she really wants is a sugar high to last all week." Drystan giggled, taking a moment to open her own chocolate bar; dark & sweet, it would be supremely satisfying.​
She watched as [member="Samka Derith"] removed the sheet, grinning at the woman... surprised for only a brief heartbeat to find she was no child, but carried herself, in fact, like an accomplished & powerful Force User. Charlie kept quite the company... and it was impossible to ignore the woman's depth of control. Drystan could feel a sense of her power at such close proximity, but the Jedi Sentinel said nothing, merely chewing on a small bite of chocolate.​
"Yeah, come on, Jyoti. Surely there's more candy to go around!"
Maybe if she was lucky, she'd get a second piece too!​

5i8QAa2.png

A rare occurrence.

A bundle of balloons wandered through the festival as a bear held onto them. It was a sight, a friendly sightseeing the bear and the balloons. Halloween and Fall was one of Hyonu’s favorite seasons. He loved dressing up and playing tricks on people. He remembered fondly scaring his sister [member="Lina Ye"] several times when they were children. As much as he wanted to be sad remembering those times, he had moved on a little and only held onto the joy.

As he wandered through the crowd, he looked for Rachel – he wanted to spook her, but she seemed to have not arrived yet. The man frowned and continued to hand out balloons to the children, making sure not to give them the one red balloon in the mix. That one was for Rachel specifically. He continued to wander and hand out balloons, every so often he would dance for the kids.

The small crowd that he had entertained scampered off towards the Grandmaster as she had chocolate and he was only with balloons. Frowning, his pawed hand rubbed his chin. “Wae….I should have thought of that.” His hand tapped his nose as he continued to wander around.

“Where is that girl, she was supposed to meet me!” Frowning, Hyonu wondered if she didn’t like her costume – she was supposed to be a penguin. There was a part of him that wondered if Ciana was festive and would come to this. His frowned lengthened as he wondered what she was up to at this moment. It hit him suddenly and he slapped himself several times with his paws while the bundle of balloons shook erratically. Why did she pop into his head at this moment, of all people?! Shaking it off he continued to wander the town square.

[member="Tom Taff"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Drystan Marakos"] [member="Jyoti Nooran"] [member="Charlie Nooran"] [member="Samka Derith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom