Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission A Place for Slavery

A_G O L D E N_O P P O R T U N I T Y

FINAL DAWN
KARAZAK, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

Karazak. One of the largest hubs of slavery in the galaxy rivaled only by Zygerria and Thalassia and home to the Karazak Slavers' Cooperative. As of now, it stood as the only hub of slavery untouched by the corrosive hands of massive galactic powers as Zygerria was now under Ashlan Rule with slavery currently outlawed, and Thalassia was sandwiched between the Empire and the Ashlans which would inevitably lead to them either being force to limit their clientele to the Empire or outright abolish slavery like Zygerria. With this in mind, one would think Karazak would be in the perfect position to emerge as a major force in the galactic slave trade, but in recent times the KSC had been torn apart by infighting and had split into various other organizations such as Karazak East, and at the same time the Rimward Trade League was looming over the horizon poised to move in and snuff out the last bastion of slavery in the galaxy.

To many this would be a good thing, but to others it would be catastrophic. But with the current state of the galaxy, few would even bother to care about the opinions and the perspective about those who benefited from slavery. However there was one faction who had taken a particular interest on Karazak and cared about those slavers even if it were for their own benefit, and that faction was none other then the Final Dawn. Since the collapse of the Confederacy it had sought to move into former Confederate territories across the Western Reaches to increase it's power and influence in order to gather the necessary resources to wage their war against the Galactic Alliance and even establish bases to open a new front against the Alliance. Karazak was an obvious target, not only because it could provide them with fresh manpower for their workforce and military but it would also allow them to further contain the Rimward Trade League, whom had made
numerous attempts to force the Final Dawn out of the Outer Rim.

As such,
Politorate proceeded to approach the leaders of various KSC splinter organizations and made them and offer : The Final Dawn would help them against anyone seeking to dismantle their operations, and in return they would unite into a single slaver's guild once more, with the Politorate being granted the privilege of selecting an individual of it's choice to sit within the twelve-member council known as the Central Coordinating Committee. As expected the slavers hesitated, stubbornly and arrogantly arguing against the offer. But by pointing out to the fates of Zygerria and Thalassia and how the Rimward Trade League was poised to strike, they eventually came to their senses and accepted the offer, thus beginning the Final Dawn's slow takeover of a reformed KSC.

With negotiations on Karazak being a success and the first step of his plans for the KSC complete, the Director-Admiral would proceed to invite Ozzmo the Hutt whom he had recently met with, to Karazak with the intention of installing him within the Central Coordinating Committee, which would then enable Ozzmo the Hutt to slowly takeover the KSC from the inside and establish a monopoly over a considerable portion of the slave trade within the Outer Rim. The best part of such plan was that thanks to the
deal Sevenar had made with Ozzmo, the Final Dawn would be able to access the best of slaves from Karazak which would provide them with a considerable boost in manpower. Everything was coming together, and soon the Director-Admiral would finally be able to put Sularen's plans back into motion and ensure he got his desired network once and for all.

After so much setbacks and delays it was about time the Final Dawn moved forth to assert itself in the Outer Rim, and Karazak would fall under their sphere whether the Rimward Trade League liked it or not, and the Director-Admiral would make sure of that. Thus, outside one of the many caves of Karazak, the Director-Admiral patiently waited for the arrival of his Hutt business partner, his
shuttle located not far from where he stood and flanked by a small contingent of Elite Raptor Supercommandos, everything was set for this meeting and Sevenar would ensure it's success, one way or another, all in the name of glory for the Final Dawn and the High Regent.

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Last edited:

Iermin the Hutt

I

A Place For Slavery

Ozzmo had not traveled considerably far from his home domain in quite a while. So it was a breath of fresh air that he had been invited by Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar to travel towards the world of Kazarak located within the Outer Rim Territories. If he had his criminal organization's right this was the home territory to the Karazak Slaver's Cooperative a particularly savage organization that dealt with the profitable slave trade. Although running slaves through the galaxy was proving difficult with the intervention of the Rimward Trade League and the other galactic powers.

The Gorensla Clan normally dealt only with the black market since that was the most profitable. But there was always room for expansion as his unmarked shuttle slowly touched down near one of the many caves of Karazak. The soft hiss of the ramp could be heard, as Ozzmo moved down the ramp followed by a detachment of Nal Hutta Heavy Cannoneers to serve as his personal protection detail. He could see the white uniform of the Director-Admiral ahead and presumed that the meeting was being held within a secure location.

"Ah...Lord Sevenar, What brings me all the way out here to this less than hospitable place."

Ozzmo said with a puff of his pipe.

FINAL DAWN

Dorian Sevenar watched as Ozzmo's unmarked shuttle landed right near his own with the Hutt Crime Lord emerging from it, followed by his own retinue of soldiers. Given the Hutt's familiarity with the criminal underworld he was certain he would be well familiar with the Karazak Slaver's Cooperative and the value of Karazak itself as the galaxy's largest untouched slaving hub. It was true that many factions such as the Rimward Trade League and the Mandalorian Enclave had been cracking down on slavery in the Outer Rim, but Karazak had the potential of emerging as a force that neither faction could destroy, all it need was the proper leadership and allies, and that would come in the form of Ozzmo and the Final Dawn respectively.

"Ozzmo the Hutt. I'm glad you've been able to come on such short notice. Regardless, i am sure you are well familiar with this planet and the notorious slaver's guild that operates from here so i'll go straight to the point. Recently i've made a deal with the leaders of the KSC in which i agreed to provide assistance against any attempt to dismantle their operations and in exchange the Final Dawn would acquire some of the finest slaves at their disposal for usage as laborers and slave-soldiers. However they have also granted me an honorary seat within their Central Coordinating Committee." Sevenar began

"However, i am not interested in directly getting involved in the KSC and was wondering if you'd be willing to take that seat. The Slave Trade is quite the profitable business, and in taking a seat within the CCC, you could potentially bring the KSC into the fold of your enterprise and further expand upon it, restoring the former glory of the KSC and making a huge profit in the process. Considering how the Final Dawn has already invested in the KSC, our support would ensure that neither the Rimward Trade League or the Mandalorian Enclave could interfere with such expansion. It's a nearly flawless idea you know and you could bring your enterprise to new heights with this boost. So what do you say Ozzmo?" Sevenar proclaimed.

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Iermin the Hutt

I

A Place For Slavery

Ozzmo was indeed very familiar with the Criminal Underworld and had certain dealings with the Karazak Slaver's Cooperative in regards to slaves. But purchasing slaves was far different from actually running the slave trade which required an immense amount logistics that the Gorensla Kajidic was lacking at this time. However the prospect of earning more credits and growing in influence to rival Lord Gorba of the Hutt Space Consortium was far too enticing to ignore entirely. Slithering up to him some more to speak in a more face-to-face manner so no words could be accidently overheard.

"I will accept your proposal to sit on the Central Coordinating Committee, but I have several demands that I would like to impose moving forward. The first being is that the Final Dawn doesn't interfere with the day to day running of the Cooperative. The second being that I would get the first pick of the slave lots"

Ozzmo said blowing more smoke out of his pipe. He was more than ready to sit on the Committee to make a quick credit. But running the slave trade would require no outside interference from the Major Galactic Powers nor the Final Dawn. The Cooperative must be able to run its operations on a day by day case in order to insure smooth transfer of slaves to their new owners. Additionally, Ozzmo wanted the first pick of the slave lots for himself as there were many ways to win favor with other hutts of considerable power but the most efficient one was to offer them dancers and workers.

"My final demand is that the Final Dawn aid me in exterminating my rivals on Quesh. Which by our partnership would supply you with a vast amount of quesh venom and a permanent gateway into the Hutt Space Consortium should we succeed."

He further added a bit later to let his previous statements sink in. Quesh was his claimed territory but he currently lacked the manpower to eliminate the rival criminal gangs who were supported by elements of the Emerging Sith Order in the South. If the Final Dawn could assist him in removing those rivals than he would give them a considerable amount of quesh venom as compensation.

Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar

FINAL DAWN

After Sevenar made his proposal, Ozzmo the Hutt gave his response accepting the Director-Admiral's proposals but he insisted that the Final Dawn adhere to certain demands including not interfering with the KSC's daily operations, that he could get the first pick of slave lots and that the Final Dawn would do a little favor for him in the form of exterminating his rivals on Quash which in turn would allow the Final Dawn to acquire vast amounts of quesh venom and a possible gateway into the Hutt Space Consortium, which was an interesting proposal. Fortunately these terms were perfectly acceptable for Sevenar who proceeded to respond.

"For your first two requests, i have no issue with them. After all by our partnership, i wouldn't need to meddle in the KSC's operations and i have no issue with you getting the first pick for the slave lots. As long as our original deal with the KSC is upheld anything in regards to your first two demands is of no concern to me. As for the issue regarding Quesh, while i will be able to help you in exterminating your rivals, our resources are already stretched thin and as such the best i can do is provide you with a single unit from our elite paramilitary force." Sevenar said in response.

"However, before mobilizing the paramilitary forces at my disposal, i would first like to know more about your rivals on Quesh, who they are and if they have any known associates outside their organization. This will allow my men to formulate an effective plan in getting rid of them with minimal casualties and property damage."

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Iermin the Hutt

I

A Place For Slavery

It would seem that Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar was willing to give him everything he desired in terms of the first pickings of the slave lots and not interfering with the operations of the Cooperative but they had to keep the original deal with the KSC upheld. Which was not a problem on his end of the story. In terms of his request pertaining to the operation on quesh, the Final Dawn was already stretched thin across the galaxy and they would only be able to provide a single unit from their paramilitary force.

Ozzmo had just learned a crucial bit of information that the Final Dawn was already pretty thin. Useful information to sell to the Rimward Trade League or the Imperial Confederation of Systems should the Final Dawn not keep up their end of the agreement. Smiling for just a brief moment as his pipe smoke traveled into the atmosphere. He would offer an alternative solution to their manpower problem in the form of the 99th Rancor Fleet underneath Fleet Commander Raimond Parron.

"A single unit is fine. In terms of my direct competition that would be the Human called Zaron Plek, a scrawny looking fellow backed up by the New Imperial Order or Empire. Operating out of the ruins of Broga's Palace. After him there is the Kubaz Blon Bagus, a quite obese person backed up by the Remerging Sith Order in the South."

Ozzmo said providing the information that he requested.

"I do want to propose having the 99th Rancor Fleet supplement your forces if you are indeed stretched thin. It would not do well for this partnership to disappear on me due to a collapse of the Dawn. I would be paying them out of my own pocket since they are a mercenary fleet"

He further added a bit later, acting on his previous thought process.

FINAL DAWN

Sevenar listened carefully as Ozzmo talked about his rivals, two Humans by the name of Zaron Plek and Kubaz Blon Bagus, the former in which operated from the ruins of Broga's Palace and was aligned with the Empire while the latter was supported by the Resurgent Sith Order. This made things quite better for the Director-Admiral as it would allow the Politorate to further reduce the reach of the Empire by eliminating one of their underworld allies and replacing them with an underworld ally of their own, who was friendly to the Final Dawn. Atleast, his partnership with Ozzmo the Hutt seemed to be working, as Sevenar himself had been quite hesitant to reach out to Ozzmo in the first place.

Then Ozzmo mentioned a certain Mercenary Fleet, the 99th Rancor Fleet, which could provide backup for Sevenar's Forces before talking about a possible collapse of the Final Dawn. Fortunately for the Hutt, while the Final Dawn was indeed in a tight situation, it was far from nearing any sort of collapse and the Politorate would make sure of that. Regardless everything seemed to be going just as Sevenar had planned, Ozzmo would do a favor for him and Sevenar would return it. If only other groups such as the Imperial Federation of Systems were not led by arrogant braindead fools such as Vandar Tarkin Vandar Tarkin , perhaps the Final Dawn could have reached the same type of agreements with them. Alas, his actions at Eriadu and his current ties with the Empire have rendered any attempt at future reconciliation or compromise impossible especially considering at how he was now at the top of the High Regent's personal hitlist.

"Very well then. This information along with the assistance of the 99th Rancor Fleet will indeed facilitate the task of my forces when they are deployed at Quesh. Although i do reassure you, even though the Final Dawn finds itself in a tight situation, we are far from being on the verge of collapse. Not to mention we have, certain 'contingencies' in place should the Maw face a most unfortunate fate. I think this concludes our discussion in regards to Karazak and Quesh. Before we part ways once more, would there be anything else you'd like to discuss about?"

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Iermin the Hutt

I

A Place For Slavery

Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar was quick to assure him that the Final Dawn was in a tight situation but they were far from collapsing. They also had certain contingencies should the maw collapse themselves. It would seem that Sevanar wanted to end the discussions rather quickly presumedly to carry on whatever else he had planned for the planet. Ozzmo would not hold him back any further.

"It is very good to know that my partner will not end so quickly. I will not hold you up any further, Lord Sevenar."

Ozzmo said slithering around to head back into his shuttle parked a few meters away from the cave. As the ramp slowly closed after his last guardsman climbed onboard. Taking off from the surface into the atmosphere before finally making a jump into hyperspace once cleared in orbit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom