Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Trip O' Coruscant

Iermin the Hutt

I

Star Wars Dinner Club concept art -

Ozzmo didn't have much luck today within "Betzy's Tavern" located on Level 1221 on Coruscant. The Esteemed Member of the Gorensla Kajidic had no interest in the scuffle that had happened on Level 1313 so came here to try and win himself a fortune in a game of sabaac. But had only managed to find a small sabaac game with low returns. Holding his cards with straight face as his Nikto Opponent was very intently watching the hutt's movements to predict his actions during the game. Although his chance of winning the game was almost certain.

Smoke billowed from his pipe into the atmosphere of the Tavern as many species gathered around this rather low stake game as it was the only interesting thing happening currently. Laying his cards on the table to show that he had somehow managed to arrange a full sabaac much to the surprise of his Nikto Opponent. Who promptly shouted in his own native language and left the table to head to the bar arrangement. Ozzmo looked at the rather pitiful earnings from the game and stuffed them within a little coinage purse hanging from his arm.

Just enough to buy himself a class of boga noga for the night. Ozzmo moved rather slowly from the table towards the Tavern Keeper called Betzy Oblare who ran the Bar and kept order within the Tavern. The Hutt had to guess that their host used to work within the Alliance Marshals at one point. "So? Let me guess, Great Ozzmo cheated once again" Betzy said towards the hutt with a laugh; knowing his antics since he arrived only a few moments beforehand.

"Me? A cheat I would never." Ozzmo said with a laugh in return before spilling the cards on the table for her to look at. The entire deck he had on hand gave him a perfect full sabaac on every turn. Making his victory assured each time. "I'll take one glass of boga noga, with a corellian twist." He further added laying down the proper alliance coinage.

"Fine fine, Ozzmo. I'll get it." Betzy said in response. Sliding over the glass after spending about 45 minutes preparing it in typical barista fashion.

Open

Last edited by a moderator:

Star-Wars-Dinner-Club-concept-art.jpg

T R I P O'C O R U S C A N T

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS
OUTFIT w/ Final Dawn Medallion

Dorian Sevenar was among the many individuals gathered around the game between Ozzmo the Hutt and his Nikto Opponent. The Hutt seemed to be a natural player managing to arrange a full sabaac, which seemed to surprise his opponent who stormed off having been defeated. As the Hutt left the table and headed towards the bar, Sevenar could hear people whispering about the outcome of the game and about Ozzmo himself, some called him a cheater others believed he had natural talent. Sevenar smirked, sometimes rumors like these could be twisted into powerful weapons that could crush your enemies overnight. It was quite unusual for Director-Admiral to find himself far within enemy territory, within a nation that would most certainly not appreciate someone the likes of him running around their capital. Regardless business is still business and not even the risk of possible discovery would dissuade the man from coming here. After all it wasn't like the Alliance often came to the Coruscanti Underworld which already was hard to control.

As such, Sevenar proceeded to walk up towards the bar taking a seat right beside Ozzmo the Hutt. As he sat down proceeded to tuck his Medallion within his outfit just right before the Tarvern Keeper, Betzy Oblare, who often worked with Alliance Marshals, arrived. "What can i get you sir?" he asked. "I'll have one glass of Rancor's Blood." Sevenar said before laying down a sufficient amount of
Alliance Credits. "You got it." Betzy said before heading off to prepare Sevenar's drink. As he waited for his drink, Sevenar spoke addressing the Hutt although without turning around to face him. "So, you must be the great Ozzmo the Hutt. I've heard alot about you. Especially about your exploits at Dolly Lane." Sevenar began hoping to gain his interest. Hopefully things would go smoothly without any interference as Sevenar would like to walk out of the Tavern very much alive and having secured a new potential ally for his superior.

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Iermin the Hutt

I

Ozzmo barely had time to enjoy his chosen beverage when Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar sat down beside him and ordered Rancor's Blood. He had to admire the man for his taste in beverages. Picking up his own glass of Boga Noga with a corellian twist and downing it without much difficulty. Ozzmo was taken by surprise when the man knew who he was; certainly not as infamous as Lord Gorba of the Hutt Space Consortium nor the Venerable Hutt Lords who had centuries to gather their immense power and influence before the Bryn'adul shattered it all in one fell swoop.

"Ah I do detect some sense of flattery from you, not that I mind." He said with an exaggerated hand gesture. "You are correct, my companion. It is I 'GREAT OZZMO' of Gorensla." He proceed to say with more gusto than normal as if he was some legendary figure from a folklore brought to life before him. Twirling the cup within his hand for just a brief moment as he drank from it, his long pipe puffing out more smoke around them.

"On another note; since you are asking about my territory. You must want something from me. Money? Drugs? Connections? Smugglers.?" Ozzmo said almost as if he was reciting a list within his head. There were many reasons that someone would approach a hutt normally because they had great influence and power within the Galactic Underworld and resources could be moved without detection. He would await the man's answer to his inquiry.

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

Sevenar listened as Ozzmo the Hutt confirmed his identify with gusto, as if he were a influential and well-known individual like Gorba the Hutt. Regardles8s, at least Sevenar had caught his interest, which was good but then again not a hard task to accomplish. Afterall how could one ignore an individual directly addressing him, you'd never know such a sudden encounter could end up being an opportunity or not. Then the Hutt spoke about how Sevenar had mentioned his territory already aware that Sevenar wanted something from him, and asking him what he wanted exactly. He listed a few things such as Money, Drugs, Connections and Smugglers, and fortunately for him, what Sevenar wanted was on that list.

It was at that moment that the Tavern Keeper returned with Sevenar's Rancor Blood Drink. "Here you go sir" he said as he gave Sevenar the glass of Rancor Blood. "Thank you, good sir and for your services..." Sevenar said before giving Oblare a tip in the form of additional Alliance Credits. "Thank you." Oblare said before leaving. Turning around to face Ozzmo the Hutt, Sevenar took a sip of the salty drink before speaking. "You are correct in your assessment, indeed i want something from you in the form of connections. I've heard much about your Clan the Gorenslas, along with their reputation as influential powerbrokers, and my organization has recently begun considering establishing a partnership between itself and your organization which might prove to be quite beneficial for both sides."

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Last edited:

Iermin the Hutt

I

Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar answered his inquiry within a very short amount of time. The man wanted connections with the Gorensla Clan due to their reputation as influential powerbrokers. It was true that their criminal activities had allowed them to become the front of entire economies. Ozzmo himself had no desire to become as powerful as Gorba the Hutt at this current time but to expand his black market operations farther than the Hutt Space Consortium was considered the very tip of the iceberg. If the man had the capital on his person to assist him in that endeavor then he would not complain.

"I do enjoy entering partnerships. Provided that you have the proper coinage in exchange for my clan's services." Ozzmo said placing his empty glass onto the counter and sliding it towards the Tavern Keeper. If he could get quite a hefty sum in return for this partnership than that would allow him to invest in other areas. "Might I inquire as to the name of your organization? Before I officially sign the paperwork. Working with shadow partners rarely works out for Hutts when it comes to Law Enforcement knocking down the door." He further requested wanting to know whom he was dealing with directly. In the event that the man's organization betrayed him, he would have enough information to gain leverage.

Ozzmo slid the smoking pipe from his mouth and refilled it with a vial of space within his little coinage purse. Before inserting it back into his mouth and inhaling considerably than exhaling a large smoke screen. The Great Boonta was watching over him.

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

As expected, Ozzmo the Hutt seemed interested in hearing out what Sevenar had in mind but first sought information in regards to the name of his organization. The way in which he spoke indicated that he sought some form of leverage especially if their partnership came at risk of being uncovered by Law Enforcement, in this case the Galactic Alliance. However fortunately, Sevenar had a few assets that could ensure no interference from the Alliance Marshals or the SIA itself. With that in mind, Sevenar thought of lying by simply listing one of the many proxy organizations of his faction, but if he was going to keep the Hutt around for a long time, he would need to gain his trust and maintain that trust, and lying now would only benefit him in the short-term.

"The Final Dawn is who i work for, i'm sure you have already heard of them by now as we have quite the reputation across the galaxy. Regardless, what i am offering to you Ozzmo, is the opportunity to expand your markets across a vast portion of the galaxy where large crime syndicates have yet to establish a significant presence. As for any trouble with Law Enforcement, i have enough connections and assets to ensure that any attempt to crack down on your organization will be thrown off at every turn, so i wouldn't worry about them interfering at any time."

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Last edited:

Iermin the Hutt

I

Ah there is was...

Ozzmo was keen on Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar answer in regards to his organization's name. The Final Dawn was very known across the galaxy mostly for providing military support to the Brotherhood of the Maw and ravaging the Galactic South. The Maws very mission was to destroy the galaxy like every other megalomaniac that has come and gone from galactic history. The Hutt's would not survive another genocide without building up their powerbases and if the Final Dawn could supply him with resources to accomplish this goal without them knowing than to whom was he to refuse the man's generous offer.

"I have no quam with working with the Final Dawn, I think you know by now that we hutts don't care whom we work with as long as the arrangement is beneficial to us."
Ozzmo said with a rather dismissive gesture to showcase his point. The Hutt Cartel was once powerful and had enough influence to rival both the Sith Empire and the Galactic Republic during the Old Republic Period. Now they were working with other syndicates in the form of the Hutt Space Consortium.

"The only thing that I demand moving forward is that my head be left off the chopping block if things go south." Ozzmo said as he didn't want to be thrown under the bus by the Final Dawn if things turned worse over time. People might despise the Final Dawn but they equally despised the Hutt Clans.

FINAL DAWN
CORUSCANT, CORE WORLDS

Fortunately for Sevenar, working with the Final Dawn didn't bother Ozzmo the Hutt that much, but then again the Director-Admiral wasn't surprised. The Hutts were known for their greed and desire to increase their power. Many of the most powerful Hutts had ran large crime syndicates and shadow governments with some even attempting to restore the former glory of the Hutt Empire which had once existed thousands of years ago. Regardless this was a good sign as this would further advance the High Regent's agenda with the inclusion of Ozzmo in Sularen's overall plans.

Then the Hutt made a request, asking that in case things went bad for both parties that the Final Dawn would not throw him under the bus. Sevenar chuckled at the statement, as it reminded him of all the times Sularen's own allies had thrown him under the bus to save their own skin, abandoning him to pursue their own goals and agenda. Atleast the fact that Ozzmo did not want the same thing happening to him meant that he seemed to be willing to honor this partnership to the bitter end even if it would no longer be beneficial for him and his organization, at least that's what Sevenar thought. Regardless, the Director-Admiral would still keep an eye on the Hutt as there was no way to guarantee that he'd honor his partnership. After all actions speak louder then words.

"Well fortunately for you, my superiors aren't the type of individuals to throw their allies under the bus unless they plan to stab us in the back first. Our leader has quite the experience with having been betrayed and deceived in the past you know. As long as you don't betray us, we won't betray you, a simple deal, one in which you might find quite favorable."

Tags | Ozzmo the Hutt

Iermin the Hutt

I

It would seem that Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar would agree to his request to not be thrown under the bus should things go south in the end. The Gorensla Clan would honor their agreement with the Final Dawn to the bitter end. There was no need to risk his life in betraying the Dawn even if it meant him losing considerable profit from it. Those profits could be made back at an even faster pace with simple market advances.

"That is good to know, I have every intention of honoring our agreement to the end." Ozzmo said while slithering away from the counter. He had a meeting to catch on Rodia with the Sith Order and other Cartel Representatives. Although what he had failed to guarantee though was that other members of the Gorensla Clan wouldn't end up selling the Final Dawn out to those willing to pay. A simple system of checks and balances to insure that both parties got what they wanted.

"Whatever the Final Dawn will need, I will send it. Just tell me where it needs to go."

He furthered added slithering out of the door of the tavern into the busy street.

LAST POST

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom