Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A night along the rivers of fate... (Noah + Haven)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven walked among the grasslands of naboo waiting on her boyfriend since they were to meet here of all placed, she guess it was to show the fact that they were on vacation from their jobs and so they had time to waste, she was meeting him on Naboo due to the fact they were to have a nice dinner and a luxurious condo waiting for them at the end of the night.

As she waited she hummed the words to a song and wore an elegant pair of clothes, Tank Top, Cargo Jeans, Combat Boots, Fingerless Studded Gloves, and Sunglasses with the very dog tags @[member="Noah Corek"] gave her on their second date...

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he saw his girlfriend walking among the grasslands and silently crept up on her as she walked. Once he got within striking distance,he struck,he quickly wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her clear of the ground. When he set her back down,she would notice he was wearing about the same thing she was,Tank Top,Combat Boots,Full Handed Gloves but his bottom were different,he wore the bottom portion of the Merr-Sonn Type 52-O Body Armor. "Hey sweetheart." Noah greeted her cheerfully.

Haven Pryde

Haven knew of his approach but decided to act like she wasn't knowing of his arrival and kept her back to him until he swept her up and off her feet and then set her back down, she looked back at him as soon as he called her his sweetheart and gave him an elegant and passionate kiss and then took his hands and turned around so their fronts were connected, as she placed his hands on her waist she smiled up at him and peered into his eyes.

I've missed you she responded to him and then locked her arms around his neck and held him close to her as she looked up at him.

@[member="Noah Corek"].

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah grinned after she kissed him and tightened her grip on her hips. "I'm sorry,work has been hard lately and I've really wanted to see you." Noah said as he leaned forward and gave her a passionate kiss. "So where will we be dining tonight?" Noah asked after he broke the kiss.

Haven Pryde

She smirked up at him as he asked where they would be dining and then broke their closeness and took his hand and lead him toward theed, as they walked she walked a little ahead of his and swayed her hips for him, as they walked on she kept to herself since it would be a surprise, their approach would be a new age club recently built on naboo that held a wet floor, named after the fact they have sprinklers that would spray them with a dense mist and make them wet with water.

As she lead him she continued to seductively sway her hips knowing it would please him so.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as she lead him toward Theed and was mesmorized by the swaying of her hips as she walked. He had to admit,Haven was probably the most compatiable people in the galaxy for him. She was beautiful,smart,funny,charming and knew her way around weapons. Yep the best girl for him.

Haven Pryde

Haven continued to lead him and when they entered the city she lead him directly to the club and inside, she then lead him to a dimly lit booth and sat down, waiting for him to sit she smiled at him and also waited for the waitress to come to their table.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah quickly sat down in the booth as the waitress came towards them and asked what they wanted. "I'll have a bantha steak and a glass of Corellian Whiskey." Noah informed the woman as he leaned back and smiled at Haven.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at him as he ordered and then turned to the waitress and calmly made her order I'll just take a bantha meat burger, with a tall glass of jawa juice.. thanks she said and then turned her attention back to @[member="Noah Corek"] and reached over and took his hand in her own and smiled sweetly at him Have you thought of me while we've been away from each other? she asked as she sat there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven reached across the table and gripped his hands and asked if he had thought about her while she had been away. "Every night when I went to sleep and when I didn't feel your hands on my body." Noah informed her as he gave her hands a tight squeeze.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and then stood up and walked closer to him and grabbed a hold of his shirt and pushed him against the couch and sat on his lap, she placed her hand around his neck and held onto him as they sat there.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah was a bit surprised when Haven got up and put him farther into the booth and then sat on his lap. "I really missed you,every time I would get lonely,I would take that pouch of hair and sniff it and think of you." Noah told her.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and sat there on his lap, as she held him she could feel their bond growing through the force and felt more happier to be with him I missed you as well, I didn't have you to sleep next to so some night I wasn't able to sleep at all she admitted as she remained in his lap.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled and caressed her cheek as she spoke. "Same here,the nightmares about Gehenna stopped while you were there,but when you weren't,they ran rampant,I saw you in there as well,I was scared." Noah informed her as a tear came to his eye.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him more lovingly as she understood his sentiment and then gave his a lustful kiss and then spoke to him with a more caring tone Then we should take care of that, shouldn't we? she said and held him to help ease his pain.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she kissed him and spoke in a caring tone and then held him to help him. "I love you." Noah told her as they held each other and Noah slid his hand up and down her back,trying to give her some comfort as well.

Haven Pryde

The waitress came back with the alcohol and looked at Haven with an irritated expression and Haven rose from his lap and seated herself across from him and held his hand as she took a sip, the woman left and she massaged @[member="Noah Corek"]'s hand as she held it.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled as the waitress came back with their drinks and gave Haven a irritated expression. "Hey,come on,you've never seen two young lovers cuddling?" Noah asked sarcastically as Haven began massaging his hand and took a sip of his own drink.

Haven Pryde

Haven continued to massage hi hand in between drinks and forgot about being hungry as she sat here with @[member="Noah Corek"], but she did remain calm and adoring..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven kept being adoring and leaned across the table and kissed her. After reluctantly tearing his lips away from hers and smiled. "So,what were you doing while we were apart?" Noah asked as he leaned back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom