Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A night along the rivers of fate... (Noah + Haven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smirked and raised an eyebrow when Haven told him not to get lippy. "Oh,really? What are you going to do about it?" Noah asked,eyebrow still raised.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled when Haven said she might hold out and smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and quickly kissed her,long and hard,on the lips.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah rubbed her cheek with his thumb after their lips had parted and smiled at his girlfriend. "I know,I was just making sure." Noah informed her while giving her a cheeky grin.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled and then decided to tell Haven something that he hoped wouldn't scare her away. "Haven I've got something big to tell you." Noah said as he took a deep breath in and let it out. "I'm going to be the next Pyre commander."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled at the enthusiasm Haven showed towards his promotion. "Yeah I'm no longer 'Lieutenant Corek' but now I'm 'Colonel Corek'." Noah said with a smiled but then his smiled turned into a frown and his mind ran with questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom