Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A night along the rivers of fate... (Noah + Haven)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
She giggled and then leaned in for another kiss, this time she teased his tongue with her own and then released and sat back..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah eyes widened as his girlfriend used her tongue to tease his own and then pulled away. "Wow,you sound really cute when you giggle." Noah told her as he gave her a caring smile,hoping to get her to blush.

Haven Pryde

she smiled at him and responded in kind Thanks love she then continued to eat he burger that was turning cold.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"No problem." Noah responded as he began to eat his food as well. "Hey,what do you like to do for fun?" Noah asked after swallowing a mouthful of steak.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smirked as Haven told him she like to explore new possibilties and then leaned back in his side of the booth. "Maybe we can discover some new possiblities." Noah told her while winking.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as he swallowed his last piece of steak and reached across the table and brushed a errant lock of hair away from Haven's eyes and look straight into them. "Anything you want." Noah told her with a smirk.

Haven Pryde

She took his hand and began to kiss it as she looked at him Tonight's about you, handsome... how would you like to spend it? she teased.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven kissed his hand and told him this night was about him. "Haven,what makes me happy,is seeing you happy." Noah told her sappily and leaned across the table and kissed her cheek.

Haven Pryde

she heard his response and giggled as he kissed her cheek and then leaned in for another kiss, gently kissing his lips she held the smile and kissed him for several moments.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled after he broke the kiss with Haven and then leaned back in his booth. "So,Haven,what made me choose me to be your boyfriend? I mean you could walk into any bar and pick the most handsome guy there,then why pick me?" Noah asked.

Haven Pryde

She smiled at him and thought it over for a moment and shrugged and then answered Because you make me feel beautiful, I like how I feel whenever i am around you... and you're very handsome she teasingly flirted as she remained there and sipped the last of her drink You wanna bounce out of here? she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she told him why she picked him. "Haven,you don't need me to make you feel beautiful,you already are." Noah told and then heard her asked if he wanted to bounce out of the club. "Sounds like it could be,fun." Noah said with a wink at the end.

Haven Pryde

she giggled and then rose and grabbed him and pulled him up to her Let's call it a night, alright? she asked as she sounded somewhat needy.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven pulled him out of the booth,sounding somewhat needy in the process. He quickly left some credits on the table for a tip and the bill and then allowed Haven to pull him outside. "So,where are we going?" Noah asked.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah chuckled when he heard he flirt and then saw he shiver slightly in the cold. Quickly,Noah took of the jacket he was wearing and put it around he shoulders and smiled."Just were is the hotel?" Noah asked.

Haven Pryde

She giggled and then grabbed his hand Let's get going then Mr. Knowitall she flirted and then walked toward the hotel.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah rolled his eyes when Haven called him a know it all and allowed her to drag him to the motel. "Whatever you say Ms.Bossypants." Noah said while giving her a teasing grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom