Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A night along the rivers of fate... (Noah + Haven)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
she felt his kiss and started to feel more happier, and then she smirked at him to his question and answered in a more sultry manner feeling lost, and somewhat depressed she flirted with him as they sat there sipping on their drinks.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven told him how she felt when he wasn't near her. "Well,maybe when we get to the condo,I can relieve your depression." Noah said in a flirting manner as he winked at his girlfriend.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at him and looked toward the dance floor and smiled as she thought over something, rising she grabbed his hand and flirtaciously smiled at him C'mon, let's dance some since we're here she replied as she pulled him up to her and lead him to the dance floor while swaying her hips for him.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
The only thing Noah heard was dance before he saw the way that Haven swayed her hips and was mezmorized when she dragged him to the dance floor. Once they got there,Noah wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her body closer to his.

Haven Pryde

They danced as they moved to the music and she made sure to ease his pain with a little bump-n-grind as they danced while waiting for their food, she was amused that he would, right away, grab her waist and she allowed him to hold her as much as possible.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah got excited as Haven bumped and grinded against her as they danced and allowed him to hold her. "Is it just me or is the best time you've had yet?" Noah asked flirtingly.

Haven Pryde

Haven smirked at him as they danced together and she continued to move to the music, she then turned around so her back was to him and danced with him as she answered I have been having a great time Noah... thanks

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as they continued to dance and Haven turned her back to him and thanked him for the good time. "No,thank you,work has been stressing me out lately and I've needed some release." Noah informed her.

Haven Pryde

She watched as the waitress brought their food and grabbed him and lead him back to their table all the while swaying her hips and leading his mind astray, she then seated herself on the couch and waited for him to do the same so they could eat.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
(Last Post of The Night)
Noah chuckled as Haven drew him back to the table and swayed her hips,as this happened,Noah was completely and blindly followed her back to the table. As they sat down,Noah began to cut his steak and ate a small piece.

Haven Pryde

she watched as he cut his steak and ate it and took a bite of her own burger, she then swallowed the food and smirked at him as he ate his steak watching in amusement.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
(Will do)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
AS Noah ate,he looked over to Haven and saw that she was smirking at him while he ate. He chuckled and set his knife and fork down. "Are you finding something interesting?" Noah asked flirtingly.

Haven Pryde

Haven set down her burger and smirked at @[member="Noah Corek"] and replied to his question I'm just happy we're here together, love she said playfully and then took a sip of her drink.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled when Haven mentioned that she was happy they were together. "You know,I've had a lot of girlfriends before,but none of them make me feel like you do." Noah informed her as he reached across and massaged her hand.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled and decided to drum up some conversation between him and Haven. "I recently bought an old YT-2400,I'm going to refit it to be a mobile barracks/armory/command center for the TRA. What do you think?" Noah questioned her.

Haven Pryde

She smirked at him and decided to prod "What will you name it?" she asked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

(OOC: Sorry for my late reply, been working on a project all day)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven asked him what he planned to name the ship. "I was thinking something along the lines of Space Haven what do you think?" Noah asked as he sipped his drink.
(It's ok! :lol: )

Haven Pryde

(OH sorry lol!)

she smiled at him and grabbed his hand and leaned in for a kiss, kissing his lips gently she then bit his lip playfully and then tore them away and seated herself again Cute name, wonder who you named her after? she remarked playfully.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as Haven kissed him and then playfully bit his lip,while grabbing his hand. "Well,I did name her after my favorite girl." Noah said as he massaged Haven's hand and gave her a flirting smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom