Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A New Evil Rises... Yep, You're Doomed

I have access to some crystals tainted with the Dark Side, if you are interested. Its on Korriban, in one of my older labs. All you need to do is break into it and get past the sentries and you can claim your prize.

Technically if I do it wont be a challenge.

The lab details are as follows: two levels below ground. Entrance is protected by droid plasma batteries designed to scan for friend and foe. Door is protected by blast shield, but can be hacked. There are no organic guards left inside, only a squad of shield droideka, which shouldn't pose too much problems.

At the lowest floor is a temperature controlled laboratory with a walk in vault. The crystal is inside a silver holder case along with a holocron for sith saber specs. The computers should you hack into them contain incomplete experiments that Daxton was working on. There is nothing more of value in there aside from these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom